Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:Okay so DO NOT LYNCH zwetschenwasser for whatever silly reasons you guys who put him at L-1 felt, that was pretty stupid in my opinion. Zwets has been 100% consistent in this game with his gameplay from my past experiences with him so while I agree he's not really helpful this is just how he is so chill out.

Other then that there's not really much to go off so far but I'm pissed that we put our claimed cop at a position where he's vulnerable to scum attacks.
I went after him at first based on past experiences, and told him I wouldn't unvote him until he changed. He still hasn't changed, so my vote remains.
Ok, I like the idea of going after a generally unhelpful player, but did you see his claim? NEVER lynch an uncountered claimed cop in an open game. (No, I don't want a real cop to claim if Zwet is scum. If a real cop flips or has to claim later, Zwet becomes an obvious lynch.) So Zwet stays alive today. Unvote now.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:46 am

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:Okay so DO NOT LYNCH zwetschenwasser for whatever silly reasons you guys who put him at L-1 felt, that was pretty stupid in my opinion. Zwets has been 100% consistent in this game with his gameplay from my past experiences with him so while I agree he's not really helpful this is just how he is so chill out.

Other then that there's not really much to go off so far but I'm pissed that we put our claimed cop at a position where he's vulnerable to scum attacks.
I went after him at first based on past experiences, and told him I wouldn't unvote him until he changed. He still hasn't changed, so my vote remains.
So basically you're not voting on who you think is scummy but on some silly personal vendetta thing.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:57 am

Post by SensFan »

Nope, not at all. What he's doing is ridiculously helpful if he's Scum, and completely useless if he's Town.

KMD, I agree. This isn't Open, though, we don't know that we have a Cop.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:59 am

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:Nope, not at all. What he's doing is ridiculously helpful if he's Scum, and completely useless if he's Town.

You and the three other people who put zwets at L-1 have also been ridiculously helpful if you're scum as well.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:Nope, not at all. What he's doing is ridiculously helpful if he's Scum, and completely useless if he's Town.

You and the three other people who put zwets at L-1 have also been ridiculously helpful if you're scum as well.
That's not going to fly. Are you saying that because he's decided to CLAIM Cop it means it was retroactively a bad idea to wagon him for not playing?
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:16 am

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:

That's not going to fly. Are you saying that because he's decided to CLAIM Cop it means it was retroactively a bad idea to wagon him for not playing?
SensFan...you have done absolutely nothing but repeat the same b.s. so far. You aren't playing either, or contributing anything of substance to this game in any way, shape, or form at all.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

ZazieR wrote: And DCJ, my vote wasn't due to the contradiction (and there was definitly one, and if there wasn't one, it's only worse), but for your reason for your vote against Zwet.
Voting just for a lynch (with the only exception at deadline) is very scummy.
Not where I'm from. Where I'm from, we have 48 hour days, 24 hour nights, and if you don't vote at all, or vote the wrong person, yer scummy.
So I always vote. Even if it's a random vote Day 1. After all, if you don't lynch anyone, you learn nothing.
If Zwet is truly town, and is what he claims, I think we have a new target.

But seeing as he's claimed, for now I'll
Unvote

Even if it was really stupid.

And Emp, I have no idea what you are talking about. Did you really ask me a question?
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

"Prepare for the bitter truth."

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
: 0/0
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:

SensFan...you have done absolutely nothing but repeat the same b.s. so far. You aren't playing either, or contributing anything of substance to this game in any way, shape, or form at all.
Why is it BS? I am actively going after someone who has been promoting the usage of so-called 'randomness' in lieu of going after people.

It may help if you know that I consider anyone doing ANYTHING randomly (yes, that includes random voting) to be the biggest scumtell there is.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

SensFan wrote: KMD, I agree. This isn't Open, though, we don't know that we have a Cop.
Um.

Yes it is...? :?
Darkcoffeejazz wrote: Not where I'm from. Where I'm from, we have 48 hour days, 24 hour nights, and if you don't vote at all, or vote the wrong person, yer scummy.
So I always vote. Even if it's a random vote Day 1. After all, if you don't lynch anyone, you learn nothing.
First off being wrong is NOT a scumtell.

Second, we need a new target REGARDLESS of if we believe Zwet or not. If he's fakeclaiming, we'll know later.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by hewitt »

SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:

Why is it BS? I am actively going after someone who has been promoting the usage of so-called 'randomness' in lieu of going after people.

It may help if you know that I consider anyone doing ANYTHING randomly (yes, that includes random voting) to be the biggest scumtell there is.
It's b.s. because you're basically going after someone due to a clash of playstyle instead of scumhunting on solid grounds.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:
SensFan wrote:
hewitt wrote:

It's b.s. because you're basically going after someone due to a clash of playstyle instead of scumhunting on solid grounds.
I don't consider 'doesn't contribute and supports randomness' to be a legit playstyle, or one that I will allow. It plainly benefits Scum more than Town.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

DarkCoffee, this isn't "where you're from". We find policy lynching usually scummy if it can be avoided. I don't understand why you refuse to let go of this and try to scumhunt, and I find this reluctance also scummy on your part.
Confirm vote: DarkCoffeeJazz
. In other news, I am now officially ignoring all of SensFan's posts until he stops his random rantings.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by hewitt »

You started your attack on zwets with your first post. If you really go after those who aren't being as serious as you apparently see fit in determining you could have easily started your attack with Darkcoffeejazz, ZazieR, Kmd, or BlondeSoWut. You came into this game with a target already in mind and that to me feels like you decided that Night 0.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!!!
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by hewitt »

zwetschenwasser wrote:THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!!!
And you were right.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:56 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:You started your attack on zwets with your first post. If you really go after those who aren't being as serious as you apparently see fit in determining you could have easily started your attack with Darkcoffeejazz, ZazieR, Kmd, or BlondeSoWut. You came into this game with a target already in mind and that to me feels like you decided that Night 0.
I've seen KMD play, he's fantastic.
I've never seen DCJ, Zaz, or BSW play, I don't judge.
I've seen zwet play, he promoted the idea that a Cop and Vig should target the same person.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:06 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:DarkCoffee, this isn't "where you're from". We find policy lynching usually scummy if it can be avoided.
And using that to your advantage to be intentionally scummy in every game is even worse than policy lynching.
SensFan wrote: I've seen zwet play, he promoted the idea that a Cop and Vig should target the same person.
I've seen him fakeclaim as town, but ongoing game...

Anyway, I'll put an analysis up on everyone later today. I have class at 10:30 and I'm catching up on other stuff first, so I'll get to it after class.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:22 am

Post by SensFan »

zwetschenwasser wrote:DarkCoffee, this isn't "where you're from". We find policy lynching usually scummy if it can be avoided.
That's bullshit and you know it. I can't go into details because the game is ongoing, but I can find plenty of finished games where people were pressured due to their playstyle.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Empking »

Kmd4390 wrote:
SensFan wrote: KMD, I agree. This isn't Open, though, we don't know that we have a Cop.
Um.

Yes it is...? :? .
Its semi-open.

Dark: Yesw I did, also why do you play?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:19 am

Post by hewitt »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Um.

Darkcoffeejazz wrote: Not where I'm from. Where I'm from, we have 48 hour days, 24 hour nights, and if you don't vote at all, or vote the wrong person, yer scummy.

Second, we need a new target REGARDLESS of if we believe Zwet or not. If he's fakeclaiming, we'll know later.
I partially agree with you saying being wrong is not a scumtell. Obviously people are going to make mistakes and not just scum made up a bandwagon on a lynched townie but if a townie is ever lynched I believe that all players who voted for that townie should go under intense scrutiny.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:36 am

Post by ZazieR »

Sens, you've played one game with me before, although I wasn't very active back then.

Anyway, I don't agree with you on post 142. Normally it would be the case, but not this time. He has already seen in a different game, that we have much time to discuss things. His excuse in this game is just weak.
Also, have you seen his reason to unvote? In case you haven't:
DCJ wrote:But seeing as he's claimed, for now I'll Unvote.
He's unvoted, because Zwet has claimed, not because of what Zwet claimed!

@DCJ
What's your reason for suspecting me?
Ignore the ''R''
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:08 am

Post by SensFan »

ZazieR wrote:Anyway, I don't agree with you on post 142. Normally it would be the case, but not this time. He has already seen in a different game, that we have much time to discuss things. His excuse in this game is just weak.
Also, have you seen his reason to unvote? In case you haven't:
DCJ wrote:But seeing as he's claimed, for now I'll Unvote.
He's unvoted, because Zwet has claimed, not because of what Zwet claimed!
Huh? My 142 is saying zwet's point about policy lynches is bullshit.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:09 am

Post by ZazieR »

Oh sorry, I thought you were saying that DCJ's defence is legit.
Ignore the ''R''
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Empking wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Um.

Yes it is...? :? .
Its semi-open.
Ok, Sens was right. Looking back, we may or may not have a cop...
hewitt wrote: I partially agree with you saying being wrong is not a scumtell. Obviously people are going to make mistakes and not just scum made up a bandwagon on a lynched townie but if a townie is ever lynched I believe that all players who voted for that townie should go under intense scrutiny.
Very true. A mislynch is very likely to have scum on it.

Also, I was mid-post on that analysis and had to go. I saved what I had, but haven't finished. I'll try and get not lazy and post it today. It will be up tomorrow at the latest.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:22 am

Post by SensFan »

hewitt wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Um.

I partially agree with you saying being wrong is not a scumtell. Obviously people are going to make mistakes and not just scum made up a bandwagon on a lynched townie but if a townie is ever lynched I believe that all players who voted for that townie should go under intense scrutiny.
You do just that. Don't expect me to defend why I voted for [insert hypothetical dead Town that was lynched], though, unless I quickhammered.

If you don't have an issue with the wagon while the player is alive, you shouldn't have an issue with it if said player flips Town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”