Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Slicey »

Vote: KMD

No FoSing in the RVS!
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

That's no reason to vote.
FoS Slicey
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by Slicey »

FoS: KMD

c wat i did there
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Post by Empking »

Kmd4390 wrote:That's no reason to vote.
FoS Slicey
That's a joke, right?
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

We're in a random voting stage, so I'm guessing that all votes and FoS'es are joke.
If God wanted us to see the beauty of sunrises, He would surely have put them after 10:00 am.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:14 am

Post by Empking »

There's no clear "This is the RV stage" "This isn't the RV stage" is decided on whether the FoS's are serious or not.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:24 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Geez, calm down Mr. Serious. For me, the RVS ends when somebody start with a good argument. So far I've seen none of that. Just random/pressure votes.

But, as you are so willing to start the actual discussion stage, I'll make you a favour:

Unvote. Vote: Empking
because of your urge to start the discussion, which means that you want to start lynching as soon as possible. :P
If God wanted us to see the beauty of sunrises, He would surely have put them after 10:00 am.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Empking wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:That's no reason to vote.
FoS Slicey
That's a joke, right?
Do you think it was a joke?
Magus_Stragus wrote:
because of your urge to start the discussion, which means that you want to start lynching as soon as possible. :P
I'd argue the opposite. Town wants to get out of the RVS.

Unvote, Vote Magus_Stragus
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:18 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:

Which is, what I beleive, Magnus Stragnus was doing here. So Magnus's vote could be considered both pro-town and anti-town.
Not a dayvig.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ac1983fan wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:

Which is, what I beleive, Magnus Stragnus was doing here. So Magnus's vote could be considered both pro-town and anti-town.
No, Magus was jokevoting Emp for doing what I consider a protown action: starting real discussion. Way to defend a player on Page 2 though.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:36 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Kmd4390 wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:

No, Magus was jokevoting Emp for doing what I consider a protown action: starting real discussion. Way to defend a player on Page 2 though.
I wasn't defending him, I was simply stating my opinion on his actions, and how, in one way, it is creating discussion to get us out of the jokevoting stage, which is generally considered protown behavoir, however, your interpretation is another way the post could be intended. I was basically trying to point out a little bit of irony in his post and your reaction to it. I guess I should've made it clearer.
also,
unvote
Not a dayvig.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ac1983fan wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:

I wasn't defending him, I was simply stating my opinion on his actions, and how, in one way, it is creating discussion to get us out of the jokevoting stage, which is generally considered protown behavoir, however, your interpretation is another way the post could be intended. I was basically trying to point out a little bit of irony in his post and your reaction to it. I guess I should've made it clearer.
also,
unvote
The way I see it, Emp made a statement that Magnus saw as an attempt to get us out of the RVS. Magnus called that scummy. I call it a more protown action, and Magnus doing the exact opposite scummy.

Do you think Magnus was trying to start discussion or make a joke statement? Do you think Magnus's statement was protown?
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

First of all, it's Magus, not Magnus. Second, I didn't find scummy anything, I was just making a joke vote for Emp's seriousness. Any roads, I guess that this has already turned serious enough, so...

Unvote
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Magus_Stragus wrote:First of all, it's Magus, not Magnus. Second, I didn't find scummy anything, I was just making a joke vote for Emp's seriousness. Any roads, I guess that this has already turned serious enough, so...

Unvote
My bad on the name. :oops:

Unvote

What are your thoughts on recent posts by ac and myself?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Kmd4390 wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:

also,
unvote
The way I see it, Emp made a statement that Magnus saw as an attempt to get us out of the RVS. Magnus called that scummy. I call it a more protown action, and Magnus doing the exact opposite scummy.

Do you think Magnus was trying to start discussion or make a joke statement? Do you think Magnus's statement was protown?
I'm assuming that magus was making a joke statement probably, I don't think it was particularly pro or anti town. However, magus's vote did create some serious discussion to get us out of the joke voting stage, which you reffered to as pro-town.

Maybe I should've worded my statements better.
Not a dayvig.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:13 am

Post by IH »

Vote:KMD
, since I think you're the only other person I've actually seen in scumchat in this game.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

IH wrote:
Vote:KMD
, since I think you're the only other person I've actually seen in scumchat in this game.
:shock: I've never been in scumchat before...
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Nameless »

Your Very First Vote Count, Isn't It Precious?

Kmd4390: 3 (afatchic, Slicey, IH)
afatchic: 1 (ZEEnon)
ZEEnon: 1 (Empking)
Not Voting: 6 (BlakAdder, J Assassin, Shadow Knnight, ac1983fan, Magus_Stragus, Kmd4390)
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Kmd4390 wrote: What are your thoughts on recent posts by ac and myself?
Well, first, I agree with you regarding that townies want the RVS to end as soon as possible to have more time for serious discussion. However, the RVS is important, as it lets us start with the game properly, and rushing it when we have not yet something to start with is not good, imo.

Also, ac is right: he wasn't defending me, just stating his opinion on the ironically fact that your answer of my post created.

Any roads, moving to more important matters...

Hmm... Kmd already has three votes? Sounds like a bandwagon to me. afatchic's vote was clearly joke. Slicey's vote could also (and more probably) be a joke vote. And last, we have IH's vote, which follows the same pattern as the first two. However, that vote puts Kmd at L-3, and suggest an easy bandwagon on him. Hmmm, I find that suspicious, so
FoS: IH
(not voting yet, as he might not noticed the bw, but again, he might be acting like he didn't so he could pull it off).
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by IH »

. . .Then why are you on my Aim list then? HUH?! HUH!?!?!
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:22 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

IH wrote:. . .Then why are you on my Aim list then? HUH?! HUH!?!?!
No idea. :?
Magus_Stragus wrote: Well, first, I agree with you regarding that townies want the RVS to end as soon as possible to have more time for serious discussion. However, the RVS is important, as it lets us start with the game properly, and rushing it when we have not yet something to start with is not good, imo.
Why wait if there is something to jump on? The RVS serves it's purpose when someone can jump on something seriously. Then reactions blow up from that. After that, well, you have a serious mafia game.
Magus wrote:Also, ac is right: he wasn't defending me, just stating his opinion on the ironically fact that your answer of my post created.
Looked like a defense to me.
Magus wrote:Hmm... Kmd already has three votes? Sounds like a bandwagon to me.
Are 3 votes scummy? Do you think that it puts me in danger of being jokelynched by 3 more votes? If one of the votes on me was your own, would you unvote? Why or why not?
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Seriously? Are we really going to have and discuss random votes and bandwagons based entirely on random votes in *2* games I'm in?
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Shadow Knight wrote:Seriously? Are we really going to have and discuss random votes and bandwagons based entirely on random votes in *2* games I'm in?
Something wrong with that?
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Shadow Knight wrote:Seriously? Are we really going to have and discuss random votes and bandwagons based entirely on random votes in *2* games I'm in?
So, Shadow Knight, what do you suggest then? You think that we should then just keep random voting until somebody screams "I'm mafia!"?

@Kmd: Your three votes might seem random, but there's also a probability that mafia (not all of them, though), it's behind of one of those votes. Just saying that, though. After my first game, I've learnt that being/putting someone half-way from the total votes needed to lynch is a bad thing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”