Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Magus_Stragus »

/confirm

This game seems interesting.
If God wanted us to see the beauty of sunrises, He would surely have put them after 10:00 am.
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Vote: ac1983fan
Because I don't like people who replaces others.
If God wanted us to see the beauty of sunrises, He would surely have put them after 10:00 am.
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

We're in a random voting stage, so I'm guessing that all votes and FoS'es are joke.
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:24 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Geez, calm down Mr. Serious. For me, the RVS ends when somebody start with a good argument. So far I've seen none of that. Just random/pressure votes.

But, as you are so willing to start the actual discussion stage, I'll make you a favour:

Unvote. Vote: Empking
because of your urge to start the discussion, which means that you want to start lynching as soon as possible. :P
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

First of all, it's Magus, not Magnus. Second, I didn't find scummy anything, I was just making a joke vote for Emp's seriousness. Any roads, I guess that this has already turned serious enough, so...

Unvote
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Kmd4390 wrote: What are your thoughts on recent posts by ac and myself?
Well, first, I agree with you regarding that townies want the RVS to end as soon as possible to have more time for serious discussion. However, the RVS is important, as it lets us start with the game properly, and rushing it when we have not yet something to start with is not good, imo.

Also, ac is right: he wasn't defending me, just stating his opinion on the ironically fact that your answer of my post created.

Any roads, moving to more important matters...

Hmm... Kmd already has three votes? Sounds like a bandwagon to me. afatchic's vote was clearly joke. Slicey's vote could also (and more probably) be a joke vote. And last, we have IH's vote, which follows the same pattern as the first two. However, that vote puts Kmd at L-3, and suggest an easy bandwagon on him. Hmmm, I find that suspicious, so
FoS: IH
(not voting yet, as he might not noticed the bw, but again, he might be acting like he didn't so he could pull it off).
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Shadow Knight wrote:Seriously? Are we really going to have and discuss random votes and bandwagons based entirely on random votes in *2* games I'm in?
So, Shadow Knight, what do you suggest then? You think that we should then just keep random voting until somebody screams "I'm mafia!"?

@Kmd: Your three votes might seem random, but there's also a probability that mafia (not all of them, though), it's behind of one of those votes. Just saying that, though. After my first game, I've learnt that being/putting someone half-way from the total votes needed to lynch is a bad thing.
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Magus_Stragus »

IH wrote:
Magus wrote:So, Shadow Knight, what do you suggest then? You think that we should then just keep random voting until somebody screams "I'm mafia!"?
DONE

unvote, vote:Magus
Eh? Could you please, at least post your reasons for your vote? Because I can clearly not see them.
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

I still want to know why SK voted for me...
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Sorry, SK, I made a small mistake. My bad.

I still want to know why IH voted for me.
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:33 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Tuberkulos wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:
Well, first, I agree with you regarding that townies want the RVS to end as soon as possible to have more time for serious discussion. However, the RVS is important, as it lets us start with the game properly, and rushing it when we have not yet something to start with is not good, imo.
Let me get this straight; you mean that Empking was trying to rush the rvs by asking Kmd if his FoS was serious?
To put it simple, yes.
Tuberkulos wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:@Kmd: Your three votes might seem random, but there's also a probability that mafia (not all of them, though), it's behind of one of those votes. Just saying that, though.
After my first game, I've learnt that being/putting someone half-way from the total votes needed to lynch is a bad thing
What exactly made you learn that? Do you seriously see the L-3 on Kmd as a threat?
More like a treat, I see it as a possible scumtell. As I said, there's a chance that the votes are just random, but there's also a chance that it's an early bandgwagon pushed by the mafia (probably just one of them).
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Wow, so many questions at me! I'm feeling dizzy... @_@

Any roads, let's answer them:
Tuberkulos wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:To put it simple, yes.
So you believe that we could have gotten some valuable information out of the rvs if Empking hadn't asked about the FoS? I actually believe that it's your reaction to Empking's question that evolved the rsv to something more serious, rather than the question in itself. Do you agree? If not, tell me why.
I don't know if we would have gotten more valuable info. Usually rvs stages last for at least more than page 2. I also agree with you that it was my reaction (and the reaction of the other players towards my reaction) that ended the rvs.
Tuberkulos wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:As I said, there's a chance that the votes are just random, but there's also a chance that it's an early bandgwagon pushed by the mafia (probably just one of them).
Which one do you believe is more likely?
I believe the most likely is the second option (an early bandwagon pushed by mafia). However, I do not think the point of the bandwagon is a quick lynch, but to draw attention to some place by pressuring one player.

Also, I forget about one thing. L-3 is not a treat per se to the player, but it makes voting for that person a bit more complicated. If a person is already at L-3, unless you have serious reasons to vote for him, your vote (which would put that person at L-2) will be likely considered to be a bandwagon (especially if later on that players turns out to be townie). What I'm trying to say is that with Kmd at L-3, voting for him becomes difficult (not that I'm saying that we should all vote for him, just saying that in case of a vote against him), due to the likely assumption of such vote being a bandwagon. (I hope I'm making my point clear, I confused a lot as I wrote that ¬_¬)
Kmd4390 wrote:
Magus wrote:there's also a chance that it's an early bandgwagon pushed by the mafia (probably just one of them).
So one of the three is possibly scum? That's very close to the odds of any one player in this game being scum. How do you distinguish who, if anyone, on the wagon is scum?
You're right. However, if you see, no person that voted for you have withdrawn his vote. Why would they want to have a person at L-3, if the all of those votes were done in the rvs?
Tuberkulos wrote:@ Magus; could you explain what happened in your first game, that made you think ("learn") that being/putting someone at L-3 early in a game is always a bad thing?
In short, I was accused of scummy by putting someone at L-3... ¬_¬
Empking wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:
Tuberkulos wrote:
Magus_Stragus wrote:
Let me get this straight; you mean that Empking was trying to rush the rvs by asking Kmd if his FoS was serious?
To put it simple, yes.

Would it be better if I continued to think that it was serious?
I don't know... In fact, I never expected my reaction to your post would throw us towards this way...
Magus_Stragus
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Magus_Stragus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Magus_Stragus »

Oh, my bad. I missed that part. Still, calling names it's not a nice thing to do. >:(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”