raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Juls wrote:
raider 441 wrote:And if you remember you said I only take the popular side in this case I am taking korts side.
That was me.

I'm going to
unvote
for now. I'm intrigued that raider is backing up Korts claim.

The events of the past two days have left me more confused now than ever. What is most troubling is this confusion started when Vi entered the game. I have only played as Vi's scumbuddy and confusion is obviously a scum tactic.
I think I need to toss in their that as long as no one counter claims sheep I am backing up his claim.
VI wrote:
raider 439 wrote:
I sort of went into that before thinking that Freeko was a sheep or going to claim that.
Why?
(Also, it occurs to me that you people set a sheep up to watch camp last night.)
It seemed to fit the picture I was expecting regarding someone having a sheep role. I knew that Korts said something sheep like before but I took that originally as he was trying to draw out the sheep.

Just think though, the sheep wanted to stay up and watch, and yet can talk too...

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-8

Korts - 1 (freeko)
Rhinox - 1 (Korts)
Freeko - 1 (BSG)
Juls - 1 (Vi)

Not Voting - 6 (Megaflareon, Lunar_Tick, Sipylus, Raider, Rhinox, Juls)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Currently seeking a replacement for Lunar Tick, Sipylus, and Megaflareon, in that order.

Deadline is in 15 Days, in case you happen to be wondering.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:39 am

Post by Korts »

raider wrote:VI wrote:
Uh-oh. You better duck.

Vi, I think a more important factor in the vote than whether it's third or fourth or second is the circumstances. And speaking only of the most recent Korts wagon I think Rhinox's vote is more opportunistic than Juls'. I'll have to go back and analyse earlier wagons but I'd rather have Rhinox lynched than Juls at this point, especially since he's spent a lot of his recent time backpedaling.

However, also notable is Juls' esplanation in post 444 (dibs on post 666 btw!); she admits to having baited freeko into wagoning, which I'm not sure is a good tactic with a claimed and confirmed neighbour. Granted, freeko's jump was fairly scummy, but it doesn't tell us anything new, because, his role being confirmed, he's bound to act a little lazier.

I get a vaguely pro-town read on raider, not because he's defending me, but because of what he's defending me with: role-based information which I don't think scum would fake to
clear
town. To
lynch
town, much more likely.
Vi wrote:(Also, it occurs to me that you people set a sheep up to watch camp last night.)
Hmm. That may be the reason for the vague and pretty much useless information I got. Sheep aren't really observant people.
scumchat never die
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:49 am

Post by raider8169 »

Korts wrote:Sheep aren't really observant people.
Last I knew they weren't people either. :P
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:29 am

Post by freeko »

raider wrote: I think I need to toss in their that as long as no one counter claims sheep I am backing up his claim.
And this is possible how?

@Korts: here is a shocker, who did I want lynched at the beginning of this day? Oh, was that you? I think it was. Dont even cry about me being on your bandwagon. I want you lynched bottom line. Now with this horsecrap about you being a sheep. WHY would you take the night watch if you were a sheep? And to think that you also ninja'd that watch right in the middle of the discussion of who would be the best candidate for it. At this point I am also 100% sure you are lying about something.
Korts wrote: I can fullclaim if the majority of town wants me to, but I wouldn't want to, yet.
Get right on that. I fail to see wht the hell a sheep is in this game. If anything is crying out horsecrap, it is this weakass sheep claim. At the least explain to us exactly what a sheep is. And why the hell you chose to be the watch at night KNOWING you are a sheep.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:46 am

Post by Korts »

freeko, I will not claim unless a majority wants me to. Your overeagerness to uncover a possible power role is noted. And why is a sheep claim weak? The mod's flavor hints at at least some of us being sheep; you make a very big show of expressing how my rolename claim is weakass and horsecrap, but you don't bring any points as to why it would be.

As for you wanting me lynched at the beginning of the day, that proves little to nothing, especially considering the grounds on which you wanted me lynched. And I'm not crying on you being on my wagon, I'm saying that your jump was opportunistic to an extent that may or may not be justified by your role being confirmed.

As for why I took the watch last night, I explained it multiple times. Without anything to tell us what this watch would do there wouldn't have been any point in discussing the matter any further, because we didn't know any criteria by which to choose a candidate that can be trusted. To spare the town from drowning in baseless theorizing I decided to choose the only person I know to be town.

I'm getting the increasing notion that freeko's motives aren't pro-town.
scumchat never die
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:47 am

Post by raider8169 »

freeko wrote:
raider wrote: I think I need to toss in their that as long as no one counter claims sheep I am backing up his claim.
And this is possible how?

@Korts: here is a shocker, who did I want lynched at the beginning of this day? Oh, was that you? I think it was. Dont even cry about me being on your bandwagon. I want you lynched bottom line. Now with this horsecrap about you being a sheep. WHY would you take the night watch if you were a sheep? And to think that you also ninja'd that watch right in the middle of the discussion of who would be the best candidate for it. At this point I am also 100% sure you are lying about something.
Korts wrote: I can fullclaim if the majority of town wants me to, but I wouldn't want to, yet.
Get right on that. I fail to see wht the hell a sheep is in this game. If anything is crying out horsecrap, it is this weakass sheep claim. At the least explain to us exactly what a sheep is. And why the hell you chose to be the watch at night KNOWING you are a sheep.
I know there is a sheep in this game other then Jebus who died in the opening sceene. If no one else claims sheep then Korts is confirmed sheep. Confirming he is a sheep though does not make him any less town or scum. However, I believe the sheep role to be town. I can not confirm it, unfortunatly.

Also, knowing he is a sheep would not matter unless he has a post restriction or something. I would not think that would make a difference watching but by saying it would or would not, would just be outguessing the mod.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:14 am

Post by Rhinox »

Vi wrote:What is this, Technicality Day? And I wasn't told ahead of time? How dare you slight me in such a way.
Your notation of my notation of your notation is, quite frankly, noted.
lmfao... whatever :)
Vi wrote:Also lol, you ARE backpedaling with regards to assuming BSG's motives.

That said, BSG needs to exist.
You are right that I assumed too much too quickly wrt BSG, before asking her what her motives were. I wasn't so much backpedaling as hoping she would overlook my previous post and answer my question in my last post. That was my mistake, but what do you think it means?

That being said, I agree BSG needs to exist.

That being said, will you please tell me why flavor-fishing is a crap excuse for a vote on BSG?
Vi wrote:You've been in too many of my completed games to not know better than to ask.
Of course I find Korts scummy. And you too ;)
Well, you've called everyone who's active scummy, pretty much. (Juls, Me, Korts, Raider, and to lessar extents BSG and Freeko). Not quite sure what that means, other than being called scummy by Vi aparantly doesn't take much, nor mean much, ITT.

Also, I've pretty much resigned to be one of your focal points every time we're in a game together from now until at least you even the score. If you're town, you really want me to be scum so you can catch me, and if you're scum, you really want to setup a mislynch on me. Be Careful, though, lest we both be town and your thirst for revenge becomes a fatal mistake...

Also, I can't get the enjoyment out of your daykill until I'm home from work and away from the content filter :( I'm suprised youtube is blocked, but mafiascum/message boards aren't...
Vi wrote:(Also, it occurs to me that you people set a sheep up to watch camp last night.)
Not true... did you not read the whole thread, or just the part where korts watched without the town's blessing?
Vi wrote:Super-awesome flavor-based suspicion go~
All the cool kids were doing it ;)
Vi wrote:I'm so used to being older than everyone I've met thus far on the Internet that it still surprises me to hear about married couples.
Hey! since when does being married equal being old??? I'll be 25 when my big day comes in June, and my parents were 19 and 21 when they tied the knot...
OMGUS: Vi

vi wrote:This excuse is getting a little worn out, isn't it?
Maybe its not just an excuse...

But since all of us ITT are scum besides you, what do you have to say about freeko's reasoning for jumping on korts' wagon? (because the rest of us seemed serious about it, to see if korts was lying)
Vi wrote:The part about you only knowing me as a scumbuddy is an ironic irrelevant detail, because that would mean that you in particular should know that I was a cream puff in Mafia 87. (
Yes, Rhinox had me on meta.
Though from D2 until Jah00do replaced in the game really was boring as what-have-you; I don't think I would have done much better as Town.)
And why do I get the feeling that because of that, you're being overly assertive and combative, excessively attacking everyone for anything, in order to try to subvert my meta on you? Remember, my meta is that you are ruthless in attacks when you're town, but your ruthlessness is directed towards only the person you think is scum - not everybody in the thread... You've kinda been all over the place so far ITT.
Vi wrote:Meanwhile, I think you're obvscum - partly for trying to push that on me after coming off a wagon I started, partly for Kiro's votes, and partly for what armlx noticed about me in Mafia 87 - you just happen to get the third vote on the wagon these days.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'sup
Wait, you're not voting here. Is it Rhinox that kept you away? Hmm... oh wait.
There we are.
Oh wait, it's Rhinox this time. But he's sketch too. And look, you're right before him.
Careful Vi, you're being awfully incinuative here...
freeko wrote:Oh, that im a sheep weaksauce? Yeah great. Thats a load of crap. I fail to see how being a sheep has any bearing on the game at all. Especially with how it relates to the supposed night watch that Korts did on Night 1.

Why not tell us what your role is?
good lord...
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:28 am

Post by freeko »

But since all of us ITT are scum besides you, what do you have to say about freeko's reasoning for jumping on korts' wagon?
I will asnwer this myself.

I WANT KORTS DEAD. Kthxbye.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Korts »

freeko wrote:
But since all of us ITT are scum besides you, what do you have to say about freeko's reasoning for jumping on korts' wagon?
I will asnwer this myself.

For one, you're being boneheaded and scummy all the while. On the other hand, the question was not directed at you. You could, while you're here, answer my points/questions, though.
scumchat never die
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:43 am

Post by Rhinox »

crap... missed the last page...
Raider wrote:I think I need to toss in their that as long as no one counter claims sheep I am backing up his claim.
So just to confirm, your role proves the existance of just one other sheep, and not more? Seems odd to me, but I guess its possible.
Korts wrote:Vi, I think a more important factor in the vote than whether it's third or fourth or second is the circumstances. And speaking only of the most recent Korts wagon I think Rhinox's vote is more opportunistic than Juls'. I'll have to go back and analyse earlier wagons but I'd rather have Rhinox lynched than Juls at this point, especially since he's spent a lot of his recent time backpedaling.
FFS... (Rhinox likes his shiny new acronym ;) )

So just because I'm usually verbose about my vote when I place it, the one time I'm not means I'm opportunistic scum? Why don't you ask Vi how verbose I can be when placing votes as scum... screw the WIFOM, but do you really think my intention was to lynch you when I jumped on the wagon, considering I didn't even think Vi was being serious when he started the wagon on you? Korts claimed scum, go go go, ring any bells? How about: "Why aren't people voting Korts? Hur-ry, hur-ry, hur-ry, step right up. You can't get more of a slip than that. Two shots at the dunking booth for a quarter. Quit pushing, everyone gets a chance." Or even this one directed at me: "and your seeming-ignorance of me OBVIOUSLY BANDWAGONING SOMEONE is out of place."

So Vi goads everyone into voting you, on what was obviously aparent not a 100% serious wagon, and looked like a good oppertunity for a pressure-utility wagon, and then you and him have the balls to say "Ha! gotcha opportunistic scum?" I guess you could say I was opportunistic.. I viewed your wagon as a good oppertunity to see how you react to it, since I've had such a null read on you all game.

And IMO, the backpedaling accusation is crap.
korts wrote:I get a vaguely pro-town read on raider, not because he's defending me, but because of what he's defending me with: role-based information which I don't think scum would fake to clear town. To lynch town, much more likely.
So how does your opinion change knowing he's only confirming your flavor role name (sheep) and not your allignment?
freeko wrote:I will asnwer this myself.

korts wrote:I'm getting the increasing notion that freeko's motives aren't pro-town.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:52 am

Post by raider8169 »

Rhinox wrote:crap... missed the last page...
Raider wrote:I think I need to toss in their that as long as no one counter claims sheep I am backing up his claim.
So just to confirm, your role proves the existance of just one other sheep, and not more? Seems odd to me, but I guess its possible.
Without quoting It said 2. One of which was killed off in the opening sceene, for those that dont remember it was revealed as a sheep. So yes, there should be one other sheep.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Korts »

FFS... (Rhinox likes his shiny new acronym ;))
Florida Folklore Society? Föderation Freiheitlicher Sozialisten? Fish Finger Sandwich? (I know, I know.)

Unfortunately for you, the defense of "I was testing your reactions" is weak; you commit to being scummy, yet you don't make a case for me to respond to: what did you expect if not to be attacked?
Rhinox wrote:And IMO, the backpedaling accusation is crap.
It has some basis and though the implications are minor from this point, coupled with your vote it's more than sufficient for me to put you over Juls as Suspect no. 1.
Rhinox wrote:So how does your opinion change knowing he's only confirming your flavor role name (sheep) and not your allignment?
As I said it's a weak towntell, because if he were scum, he'd either not claim any truthful role information to defend me, or he'd fake role-based information that
incriminates
me and not something that semi-confirms my claimed rolename.
scumchat never die
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Vi »

raider 450 wrote:VI
I think everyone else had better duck for this one too. This bullet's unleaded.
Daykill: raider8169

Rhinox 456 wrote:That was my mistake, but what do you think it means?
Uh, isn't this obvious? I think you were trying to push an explanation onto BSG. That's --scummy--.
Rhinox 456 wrote:That being said, will you please tell me why flavor-fishing is a crap excuse for a vote on BSG?
Asking for a more full claim from someone whose existing claim is highly dubious is scummy? :?
Rhinox 456 wrote:Well, you've called everyone who's active scummy, pretty much. (Juls, Me, Korts, Raider, and to lessar extents BSG and Freeko).
Scummy, sure. People I want to lynch? That cuts that in less than half now that Korts has someone covering him.

Suggesting that my suspicion on you is even partly grounded in personal bias is, like, a
totally
awesome straw man and mildly insulting. I'd random vote you, sure (though it would be because you never answered the question about the puppy in the last game), but I'm more interested in finding scum than settling personal vendettas.
Not replacing in for obvSKs would probably help this, BTW :P
Rhinox 456 wrote:Also, I can't get the enjoyment out of your daykill until I'm home from work and away from the content filter :( I'm suprised youtube is blocked, but mafiascum/message boards aren't...
Wait, so you're posting these walls on the job? Quick, what do you do for a living? *gets ready to take notes* [/onlyhalfjoking]
Rhinox 456 wrote:Not true... did you not read the whole thread, or just the part where korts watched without the town's blessing?
I read it. It's called a "joke", a peculiarity of my geographical region.
Rhinox 456 wrote:All the cool kids were doing it ;)
I'm pretty sure there's a difference between a contradiction of ideas of who's Town and fabricating flavor to tack onto existing claims that twists them into being false.
I've never been one for setup speculation, either.
Rhinox 456 wrote:Hey! since when does being married equal being old??? I'll be 25 when my big day comes in June, and my parents were 19 and 21 when they tied the knot...
OMGUS: Vi
-.-;;
This is so weird...
Rhinox 456 wrote:what do you have to say about freeko's reasoning for jumping on korts' wagon? (because the rest of us seemed serious about it, to see if korts was lying)
I will say in general that I agree with Korts 458.

The reason for suspecting Korts at the beginning of the day was defies logic in the four dimensions we reside in. However, I can see that he was basically suspicious of you and Korts for whatever reason during the day. It's not a solid reason by any means, but at least I can see where he's coming from.
Rhinox 456 wrote:Remember, my meta is that you are ruthless in attacks when you're town, but your ruthlessness is directed towards only the person you think is scum - not everybody in the thread... You've kinda been all over the place so far ITT.
Joining every wagon in that Newbie game doesn't count as being all over the place? :?
Rhinox 459 wrote:FFS
I admit I have no idea what this means, but something tells me I don't want to know.
Rhinox 459 wrote:I didn't even think Vi was being serious when he started the wagon on you? Korts claimed scum, go go go, ring any bells? How about: "Why aren't people voting Korts? Hur-ry, hur-ry, hur-ry, step right up. You can't get more of a slip than that. Two shots at the dunking booth for a quarter. Quit pushing, everyone gets a chance." Or even this one directed at me: "and your seeming-ignorance of me OBVIOUSLY BANDWAGONING SOMEONE is out of place."
And here I'd have thought you knew me better by now. I would jokingly talk like I'm bandwagoning someone, but I wouldn't vote someone unless I were serious about it (unless I unvoted in the same post).
Rhinox 459 wrote:So Vi goads everyone into voting you, on what was obviously aparent not a 100% serious wagon, and looked like a good oppertunity for a pressure-utility wagon, and then you
[Korts]
and
him
have the balls to say "Ha! gotcha opportunistic scum?"
Really... Me? Am I the "him" in question? I don't remember ever saying that.
...opportunistic scum
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Rhinox »

Vi, I've got to give you props. You're pulling out all the stops this time...
Vi wrote:Uh, isn't this obvious? I think you were trying to push an explanation onto BSG. That's --scummy--.
I wasn't trying to push an explanation on her, I said why I thought flavor fishing was scummy, and the unfortunate part was that I gave her an out and gave her the answer for why a townie would flavor fish. First I should have asked her why she wanted to know the flavor, waited for her answer, and then explained why I felt flavor fishing was scummy. All I can see is that it was a mistake for me to make while scumhunting, as it pretty much makes any discussion about why BSG was flavor fishing worthless now, but I don't see how it makes me scummy... Tying into the next point...
Vi wrote:Asking for a more full claim from someone whose existing claim is highly dubious is scummy?
Yes, absolutely, especially in theme games. In theme games, when scum don't have safe claims to make, scum need all the help they can get flavor wise in order to make a convincing fake claim. I'll use Meerkat Manor Mafia as my evidence for that, as someone recognized a scum day 1 due to flavor fishing. You replaced into that game didn't you? go back and read through late D1 I think, after mafiamann claimed.
Vi wrote:Suggesting that my suspicion on you is even partly grounded in personal bias is, like, a totally awesome straw man and mildly insulting.
Its only a straw man if it was the only thing I was using to try to deflect your attacks. In fact, this comment by you is just as much of a strawman meant to deflect my defenses.
Vi wrote:I'd random vote you, sure (though it would be because you never answered the question about the puppy in the last game),
Actually, remember when I said I had a post prepared at work, but forgot to email it to myself to finish it up at home? the answer was in that post... The game was starting to get serious, and I knew I found scum (Darox), so I never got around to answering the question again.

And by the way, the puppy is a wonderful, 80lb lapdog, rambunctious, full of energy, and slightly psychotic, but thats probably why I love her. Shes starting to spend more of her time being a couch potato though, which it is nice to have a little down time, but she would still love to play 24-7, if I could keep up anyways.
Vi wrote:but I'm more interested in finding scum than settling personal vendettas.
hmmmm... so you DO have a vendetta with me then ;)
Vi wrote:Wait, so you're posting these walls on the job? Quick, what do you do for a living? *gets ready to take notes* [/onlyhalfjoking]
Haha yeah, ever since I first started playing, I'd say 90% of my posts are from work. I'm an engineer, bottom of the totem pole right now... all I do is analyze data. BUT, I get internet access, and an isolated
cell
office to work in, so I post in between data sets in order to break up the day. "Incidental internet use is allowed, so long as everyone gets their work done" <<< official company policy ;). unfortunately, the project I've been working on since last january (Jan 2008) just got canceled this morning, so I might have to start finding a new job... that might mean less time to post :( (and no, the project being cancelled had nothing to do with me not getting my work done :P )
Vi wrote:I'm pretty sure there's a difference between a contradiction of ideas of who's Town and fabricating flavor to tack onto existing claims that twists them into being false.
Oh... you mean kinda like raider did with the merchant backstabber scenario? :roll:
Vi wrote:Joining every wagon in that Newbie game doesn't count as being all over the place?
The point is, you did 1 at a time. There was a clear distinction when you stopped attacking 1 person, and starting attacking someone else.
Vi wrote:I admit I have no idea what this means, but something tells me I don't want to know.
FFS = For F*ck sake... at least, thats what I got out of the context freeko used it. I've seen it before, but never knew what it meant until this game.
Vi wrote:And here I'd have thought you knew me better by now. I would jokingly talk like I'm bandwagoning someone, but I wouldn't vote someone unless I were serious about it (unless I unvoted in the same post).
Well, I was specifically talking about the seriousness of you wanting a whole big shiny wagon, and not just your vote in particular. I like letting people scum hunt in their own ways (refer to Days 3, 4, and endgame discussion of Newbie 696 for some good reasons why I feel this way...). You wanted a wagon on Korts, and I wanted a better read on korts, thus my jumping on the wagon.
Vi wrote:Really... Me? Am I the "him" in question? I don't remember ever saying that.
Uhh... So if my vote on Korts isn't causing you to suspect me right now, then what is? And if it is my vote on korts, then whats scummy about it that can't be construed as opportunism? The supposed backpedaling? Its only backpedaling if you think I'm scum and know korts is town and... wait for it... opportunistically jumped on korts' wagon, before backpedaling away from it...
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:33 am

Post by BSG »

There's only one thing that I have trouble with regarding Korts' claim.
It has all to do with the following quote and the explanation he has given about it.
Korts wrote:I think cleric is supposed to be doctor applied to the theme. But on second thought, I can't imagine sheep as clerics.
And this quote:
Korts wrote:I didn't have anything to imply that not every townie would be that.
So if possible, I'd like a full claim. And could you add the flavour mentioned like Freeko did? I'll explain everything when I've received the information.

Rhinox wrote:BSG, just to clarify, were you asking freeko to confirm what his role is labeled as in his PM (mason or neighbor)...
This has caught my attention as well. My actual rolename isn't named. From the look of the comments given by freeko and Vi, they weren't told if they wre masons or neighbours. All there was stated was that they didn't know the other allignment. So if this is the case as well with Raider, Juls and Korts (Is your role name mentioned in your PM or not), then there is a clash with the role PM you've got with those of ours. If two of the three mentioned above have their real role name mentioned, I'm willing to leave this aside. So Juls, Raider and Korts, could you please state if your role name is mentioned in your PM or not?

And Rhinox, I'd like to know what is more scummier to you: Asking for a role name trade (like freeko did) or 'fishing' for a flavor name (like I did)?

@Vi
I've seen him play in two games my sister was in...
So I can see your point about Puta.

Juls wrote:The only mentions of sheep I can recall have been from Korts, the mod (he was a sheep) and Occam (he said something very early about sheeps walking on mountains and something about a sheppard later on).
I find the Occam bit mentioned here, very interesting.

Rhinox, all the assumptions you have made in post 416, are completely wrong. Me and freeko have completely different roles, so how should I be able to compare it. And based upon the information I have received in my PM, I can tell you that scum don't have a reason to flavor fish names...
But this is one of those times you have to trust someone with their word, so I can understand that you won't accept this piece.

Uhm... freeko? You were fishing for my role, I was fishing for your flavor name. Two completely different things. In my opinion, what you did is much worse. As I've seen that you want to hear Korts' full claim (What's your reason for that anyway?) I'm really happy with my vote.

Don't like the votes from Rhinox and freeko against Korts.
Rhinox as he had only good things to say about Korts until Vi pointed something out, which made him suddenly obvscum.
Freeko's reason is just to see if Korts is teeling the truth about the watching, while there's also a different way to check this.

Why I asked for a flavor name:
BSG wrote:I asked, because the claim has changed a lot. First they were masons, then when Vi comes in, it changed to neighbours. Nothing much, as this could be an honest mistake. But then I thought back of MM's role which was cleric. According to the mod, this meant that he was a doc. My role has also a completely different name than usual. This is most likely the case with everybody.
What I do find odd is that one of them claimed merchant, while the other claimed merchant companion, so I'm not sold yet on either claim.

Is there nothing else you can say regarding post 439, Raider?
Raider wrote:I knew that Korts said something sheep like before...
What was it?
And what do you think of Occam, who also mentioned sheep and shephard in his previous posts as pointed out by Juls?

Korts wrote:And why is a sheep claim weak? The mod's flavor hints at at least some of us being sheep
I'm now putting huge question marks at your claim.

@Raider
If Korts confirmed claim doesn't make him less town/scum, then why did you confirm a sheep claim?
I also don't understand the part of a post restriction mentioned in post 455 :?

Also Vi, this is a real daykill ;)

Will look at the battle between Vi and Rhinox tomorrow. I don't like quote wars...
Besides, it's time for X factor :D...
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:15 am

Post by freeko »

FFS = For F*ck sake...
Correct.
Uhm... freeko? You were fishing for my role, I was fishing for your flavor name. Two completely different things. In my opinion, what you did is much worse. As I've seen that you want to hear Korts' full claim (What's your reason for that anyway?) I'm really happy with my vote.
The ONLY thing I want to hear from korts is his neck snap after we hang him this day. And I dont think so BSG, I was asking you to reveal what your name was and inexchange I would say mine. I was asking for the same thing you were.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Korts »

Ok ok, we get it, but could you address the points/questions I make in post 454? Because right now you're not making any contribution.

Don't have Albert B. Rampage as your idol. Seriously. It may work for him, but it definitely hasn't found you any scum yet.
scumchat never die
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 am

Post by freeko »

Korts wrote: ...but it definitely hasn't found you any scum yet.
Then prove me wrong.

As for your pointless wall of text known as post #454, what exactly do you want me to answer. There are 0 questions in it. Actually there is one, and I answered it 4 times already. Your claim of being a sheep is probably a false claim given to you in your Role Pm to hide that you are actually a scum (wolf?.. in sheeps clothing of course). There is obviously NO vanilla roles in this game. And the mod has made it clear that ones that have the appearance of being vanilla, are anything but. So the obvious question is what the hell are you exactly?

So now I have a question for you. WTF is a sheep FFS? The only thing you say is that you are a sheep. So how the hell are we to know what a sheep is, enlighten us. The only thing that I can think uf is that you are a wolf in sheep's clothing. I dont think wolves are the town players in this game.

@raidet: Since you can back this up with korts being a sheep, why dont you enlighten us (well jsut me.. really) as to how you can do so? Maybe you can help Korts get me off his back.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by raider8169 »

BSG wrote: So Juls, Raider and Korts, could you please state if your role name is mentioned in your PM or not?
I dont have a name per say more of a description, not sure if that makes sense or not. I guess it could be a name but it could fall under either category.
Is there nothing else you can say regarding post 439, Raider?
Raider wrote:I knew that Korts said something sheep like before...
What was it?
Not sure what else you would like me to say, is there something you would like me to answer about?

I dont recall where Korts said it before but its in their somewhere.
@Raider
If Korts confirmed claim doesn't make him less town/scum, then why did you confirm a sheep claim?
I also don't understand the part of a post restriction mentioned in post 455 :?
I confirmed his sheep claim because I know there is another sheep. I also think the role is town based. I think this would be stupid to keep to myself giving I could possibly save a town role(as I said I think he is town).

The post restriction was more of a joke because the sheep was keeping watch and maybe that was why he was not able to have any options at night or maybe there just was none. I am thinking there was no night choices based on that because Korts seems to be able to post at will.
I don't like quote wars...
QFT

@Freeko

Not sure how I can enlighten you anymore then I already have. There is another sheep role. I am 100% positive on that. Korts claimed sheep with no counterclaim so I have no reason to not believe his claim. I also think the sheep role is town and thought that as of the start of day 2.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by Korts »

For fuckssake stop rolefishing. I won't claim unless a majority wants me to, because I'm not telling the scum what I can do. Suffice it to say that I'm a useful role.

You are being jawdroppingly scummy about your fishing and your insistance that you have to know everything.

And when have I ever said that sheep=vanilla? BTW what are you basing your "wolf in sheep's clothing" theory on, other than an insistance that I can't be anything else than scum? For that matter, how do you know there are wolves around, other than from the mod's flavour (which also says there are
sheep
around as well)?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Korts »

EBWOP: post 469 is at freeko.

Also, props to raider for quoting BSG. Didn't see that post there for some reason.
BSG wrote:So Juls, Raider and Korts, could you please state if your role name is mentioned in your PM or not?
well I don't have a conventional rolename. Instead of the standard "you are a <rolename>" I got "you are a sheep."
scumchat never die
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by freeko »

Ok, so you have 4 legs and go Baaa-aah, or whatever. Why pick the night watch then? You can spare me the high horse crap about the pointless bickering. If you actually are a sheep you would have also known that a sheep really woudnt be able to do much in a night watch scenario now woudnt you?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by Korts »

freeko wrote:Ok, so you have 4 legs and go Baaa-aah, or whatever. Why pick the night watch then? You can spare me the high horse crap about the pointless bickering. If you actually are a sheep you would have also known that a sheep really woudnt be able to do much in a night watch scenario now woudnt you?
I didn't have any post restriction etiher; there was nothing to indicate
any fucking thing at all
about what the watch scenario would bring with me or with anyone else on the watch.
scumchat never die
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Vi »

Posting to say

1) freeko, you're going the wrong way. It would be most unkind for you to waste the second chance at life I gave you.
2) BSG's video looks like something forbiddanlight would be into. Also, you're ZazieR's sister, right? Ignore everything she says about me. ...Wait. Ignore everything
bad
she says about me.
3) More pointless
ad hominem
and taunting with Rhinox (with the occasional on-topic point) will come later.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Juls »

I have to catch up...will post my thoughts/answers to everything (or anything? haven't read yet) later tonight. I am going to go eat right now though.
-------------------------------------
Juls

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”