RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Sorry everybody. I really did think I had trapped Empking.

But yeah, Reecer's our man.

Vote: Reecer6

I'm also a little suspicious of zwet.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm not doing the whole jester WIFOM thing. I have a strong feeling that he's lying about his claim by the way he worded it: He said "the masons will be told that I'm town". He didn't say "the masons will be able to confirm that I'm town." The way I read it is "I'm scum, but I have this awesome ability that once I'm recruited the mod will lie to them and call me town. Behold my awesomeness!"
I know that others before him had suggested the possibility of a godfather-esque role, but it's just the way he phrased it sounds like overreaching, overconfidence, and the way he "rephrases" Empking's claim is suspicious. Not that I can judge anyone for voting for Empking, but it's just this one post that seems a little suspect. Nothing too concrete yet, though.

For now my vote's on Reecer6. I don't really see it going anywhere anytime soon, unless anyone else does something
really
scummy, since I just can't imagine Reecer explaining his actions in a logical and well-thought out way. I really hope he's scum, because as town he's a huge red herring. We can't just ignore him, though. He's been super-scummo and I can't let it go today like I did yesterday.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Juls »

That was a BS wagon. We don't need to look any further than there to find scum. His role was legitimate and he should have been giving at least a pause to digest it.

Vote: zwetschenwasser
for being the most obvious in trying to rush the lynch. He was around and had opportunity to pause. Reecer is just an idiot but that doesn't excuse him.
FoS: Reecer
-------------------------------------
Juls
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Nightfall »

zwetschenwasser, Reecer, explain yourselves... What the heck was that?

I'm bordering on wanting a claim from Reecer.
And Max, post SOMETHING.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
alcove
alcove
Goon
alcove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by alcove »

Well.
I certainly had a lot to mull over when I got back from VLA. O_O

---
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Unvote; Vote Empking's Alt
I'm not doing the whole jester WIFOM thing. I have a strong feeling that he's lying about his claim by the way he worded it: He said "the masons will be told that I'm town". He didn't say "the masons will be able to confirm that I'm town." The way I read it is "I'm scum, but I have this awesome ability that once I'm recruited the mod will lie to them and call me town. Behold my awesomeness!"
Besides the aforementioned restating of someone else's role, I also find it suspicious how he voted Empking's alt instead of Empking himself. Immediately afterwards he voted for empking, so this seems to have been a serious post- why the distracting joke vote?

---

While I am impressed by just how idiotically Reecer is managing to play, I am hesitant to lynch him because of his meta for that same idiotic play.

[quote="Mini 735: Bad Times in Kuribonia]
Reecer6, Cop, has been lynched![/quote]

This on Day 1.

On the other hand, he shouldn't have a constant non-expiring get out of jail free card just because he tends to play badly as town.
alcove
alcove
Goon
alcove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by alcove »

Dammit forgot the second quotation mark.

EBWOP:

Mini 735: Bad Times in Kuribonia wrote: Reecer6, Cop, has been lynched!

This on Day 1.
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by Sebguer »

alcove wrote:Well.
I certainly had a lot to mull over when I got back from VLA. O_O

---
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Unvote; Vote Empking's Alt
I'm not doing the whole jester WIFOM thing. I have a strong feeling that he's lying about his claim by the way he worded it: He said "the masons will be told that I'm town". He didn't say "the masons will be able to confirm that I'm town." The way I read it is "I'm scum, but I have this awesome ability that once I'm recruited the mod will lie to them and call me town. Behold my awesomeness!"
Besides the aforementioned restating of someone else's role, I also find it suspicious how he voted Empking's alt instead of Empking himself. Immediately afterwards he voted for empking, so this seems to have been a serious post- why the distracting joke vote?

---

While I am impressed by just how idiotically Reecer is managing to play, I am hesitant to lynch him because of his meta for that same idiotic play.
Mini 735: Bad Times in Kuribonia wrote: Reecer6, Cop, has been lynched!
This on Day 1.

On the other hand, he shouldn't have a constant non-expiring get out of jail free card just because he tends to play badly as town.
Wasn't a joke. Empking accidentally posted in here on his alt account, the post was summarily deleted. Zwet mistook it for his real account.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Darox »

Votecount #7

Reecer6 (2) - Sebguer, RestFermata
zwetschenwasser (1) - Juls
alcove (0)
RestFermata (0)
Caboose (0)
Nightfall (0)
Max (0)
Sebguer (0)
Juls (0)
skitzer (0)

Not Voting (7) -Caboose, Max, Nightfall, skitzer, zwetschenwasser, Reecer6, alcove

10 alive, 6 to lynch, 5 to no-lynch
Dealine is Feb 24th
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Max »

I'm at awe with the pace of this game, in short, I have now been prodded twice for the same prod! I've re-read day one and I think the following about each of these people:

RestaFermata: post 108, it seems suspicious that she used wifom in such an obvious way and no-one called her up on that
I don't really like the current, "let's lynch Reecer" attitude, I understand some things done aren't that town like, but I wouldn't say scummy.
I would like to see more of skitzer, normally his posts jump off of the page but they blended in Day 1.
Nightfall is most likely town, but I don't think I've ever seen him play as scum.

Honourable Mentions:

Caboose, mainly posts of agreement, not really providing individual arguments.
dislike some of Zwets posts, all in all it was a very disappointing day of discussion
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Caboose »

I don't get why people are jumping on zwet for yesterday. zwet took a stance on Empking and he supported it and he dropped one of the later votes on Empking, all of which ARE NOT SCUMTELLS. Sure, Empking turned up town, but then again, being on a town wagon isn't a scumtell either. It seems like zwet is now the scapegoat for the mislynch yesterday.

If anyone was trying to rush the lynch yesterday, it was Reecer.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:18 am

Post by RestFermata »

Explain how I used WIFOM, Max. Empking was accusing me of something that was impossible - handing the scum the game D1 as town. I also believed he had implied scum knowledge. This was the same thing that I reiterated in several posts, yet you single out post 108 for being WIFOM. I don't see the WIFOM in it, and definitely not in an "obvious way."

Caboose, I'm suspicious of zwet not because of his stance on Empking, but because of the way he put it in that one post. It's not a strong suspicion, and that's why I'm voting Reecer. At least Reecer should contribute something before I take my vote off.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Juls »

@Caboose: The problem I have with zwets is I believe he saw an opportunity to quick-lynch. The game was in its infancy. A role was claimed that seemed, to me at least, to be a legitimate and reasonable role that would exist in this game. This fact was either lost on zwets or ignored for the sake of a quick lynch. A quicklynch disadvantages town because the opportunity to discuss, communicate, pick up scumtells, etc. is lost. At the
VERY
least it was anti-town to quick lynch. But, I see him as being scum. A normal townie would have gave others the opportunity to think about this new information instead zwets decides FOR the town that it is a bogus role and puts him at L-1. And Reecer, being a complete idiot, hammers. I call BS. zwets is scum!
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Nightfall »

Juls' 210 post sums up most of my thoughts on Zwets. For me there are a few other
posts that Zwet have made that "I believe" may be inside jokes? but they seem odd
to me.

Max - I think we have played two games together is that right by your memory?
In one I was a cop and you were a townie, that's the one I remember clearly
because of the really messed up ending.
The other... I can't recall... I'm not even positive we both finished the game or if the
mod left the game. Either way it was over a year ago, so it would be hard to
remember anyways. Getting to the point, while you're not jumping out as scum to
me either I would like it if you could post a little more if possible.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Nightfall »

Zwet - Why the large number of PRUFT's

and

Reecer -

Could you explain what you were agreeing with and what you thought wasn't logical?
Reecer6 wrote:Agreed, even if it's not logical.

Vote: Empking
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:14 am

Post by skitzer »

So...Black Sun Society reminds me of Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden.

Anyway...

Looking at Reecer6 and to a lesser extent, alcove.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Juls »

@skitzer: why do you think zwets does not need to be "looked at"?
Juls
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:42 am

Post by skitzer »

TBH, I haven't really read the end of Day 1 yet.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Juls, I thought Empking's claim was a bunch of BS, by the way he paraphrased it and posted it. I'm not getting RF's argument against my post that said that I thought it was total BS. My Empking Alt vote was a true confused vote. I didn't remember whether the player in the game was him or the alt. It wasn't a joke vote. I like PRUFT's, mainly because I invented them, but I don't think I'm using them excessively.

Nightfall: What do you want me to explain? I thought Empking was scum, so I voted him.

I didn't want to rush the lynch. I was attempting to get Empking to break down, admit he lied, and make another claim, which would have clinched that he was scum and BSing. Apparently this wasn't the case, and Reecer hammered for reasons unclear to me, but this seems more of a VI thing than scum. For now, I'll
Vote: Nightfall
. I don't think my reasons were vague enough for you to disregard them and then ask me a bogus question to pretend that you were posting content.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Reecer6
Reecer6
Goon
Reecer6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Reecer6 »

Nightfall wrote: Could you explain what you were agreeing with and what you thought wasn't logical?
Reecer6 wrote:Agreed, even if it's not logical.

Vote: Empking
I'd just thought that some people might not think it's logical.

Max is lurking.
Vote: Max
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Might not think what's logical? What were you agreeing with? Can you actually answer the question?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Whaaa??? Reecer, you're confusing me.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Juls »

I will be happy to lynch Reecer tomorrow on principle alone but today, I think the play is zwets.
Juls
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Your logic is flawed, Juls. Reecer was more eager to lynch than I. Why did you ignore my post?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Juls »

My logic is flawed? You thinking the role was BS is irrelevant. If you were town, you wouldn't have put a guy that had just claimed at L-1 without at the very least a discussion. Especially when it could allow a scum to drop the hammer. What you did was selfish and anti-town. Reecer on the other hand is a raving idiot. And from what I can see he is doing this in every game he is in. I am contemplating if he is just some hack trying to spoil all the games. But you my friend, are scummy.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:26 pm

No, I'm not. His claim was completely unbelievable to me, and I had a perfectly good reason to put him at L-1. If I think someone is scummy, I vote for him, and you aren't going to tell me that doing that is scummy. My thinking the role was BS was completely relevant.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Nightfall »

zwetschenwasser wrote: For now, I'll
Vote: Nightfall
. I don't think my reasons were vague enough for you to disregard them and then ask me a bogus question to pretend that you were posting content.
How am I disregarding your "reasons"?
I agreed with Juls' take on your play,
and added that I didn't get some of your posts.
How does that make me more scum in your eyes than Jul?

Can I ask you more specifically what "bogus" question you are referring to?

Did you really think that putting EMP one from lynch would cause him to
"break down" and change his claim?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”