Mini 707: Cops and Robbers Mafia (Game Over)

Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Ether »

Obviously the above assumes Crywolf-town; otherwise, I apologize to Mizzy for any desk-bashing I've caused her. If Crywolf comes up scum, I'm wary of Mykonian's behavior toward her, and her last-minute thing about thinking he was about to turn on her, which is kind of annoying because I still find it difficult to see his miller claim coming from scum. q21scum is also a good bet, and I guess q21/Mykonian is the simplest pair under Cryscum...I guess q21's Mykvote was still bad because it avoided the actual controversy. Eh.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:50 am

Post by mykonian »

it solves a problem if she is scum, if so, I apoligize mizzy.

and I had the feeling the votes were further away. I would have liked crywolf to continue to post her "thoughts". even if she is scum, you can get something from it.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:54 am

Post by charter »

Vote Count:

crywolf20084 - 5 (Mizzy, Fuzzyman, Empking, bionicchop2, q21)

Mizzy - 3 (Ether, crywolf20084, mykonian)

Not Voting: (1)

Green Crayons

With that you all overpower crywolf and pin her to the ground. q21 graps a large chunk of broken vault and drops it onto her head. It makes an eerie squishing noise, like stepping on a bug. After crywolf's protests have been silenced, you search her purse. No guns, no money, no black ski mask, nothing to suggest she had anything to do with the heist.

crywolf20084
Bank Patron
Lynched Day 2!

It is now Night 2. All night actions are due before Monday January 26th. If you don't PM me with your night action, you do no action!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by charter »

Sirens and flashing lights approach.
"It's about time" says Ether. "Wonder what took them so long to get herrrrr..." She doesn't quite finish before she falls to the floor. Dead.

Ether
Bank Patron
Killed Night 2!

It is now Day 3!

Vote Count:

Not Voting: (7)

mykonian
Fuzzyman
Empking
q21
Mizzy
Green Crayons
bionicchop2

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

Fuzzy - results please. Make it quick so I can vote Q21.
The above written statement is pro-town.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

I investigated myself; I am indeed insane.

vote:q21
for a sloppy hammer, plus the fact that bionic is cleared and myko would have had no reason to falseclaim.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

Fuzzyman wrote:I investigated myself; I am indeed insane.
Well that was silly. You had an innocent investigation on someone who claimed miller. That should have been clear enough for you. There are 2 possibilities:

1. He is telling the truth. You are insane.
2. He is lying. Town would not lie about being miller after an innocent investigation. This would make him scum. You are insane.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Mizzy »

I'm not going to reiterate the common sense found in #1056 but I endorse it.

Vote: q21
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Post by mykonian »

Mizzy, I retract my apoligies. I would like everyone to look at how you jumped on the crywolf wagon. While screaming OMGUS, you found the easy wagon.
vote mizzy
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Post by Empking »

Am I right in thinking that we're probably in LyOL?

I think we're in a good position, as long as the FM/Myk/Corp isn't just a massive gambit.

Should we MC?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by Mizzy »

mykonian wrote:Mizzy, I retract my apoligies. I would like everyone to look at how you jumped on the crywolf wagon. While screaming OMGUS, you found the easy wagon.
vote mizzy
You are so full of it. Look at the vote count, myk! I'm the first vote listed. There was one before me, Ether, and she was thinking of voting her when q21 hammered.
How can I jump on a wagon when I'm the first vote?
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:58 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Oh, and, yes, assuming there are three scum, we are in lylo. Sorry for the double post.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:06 am

Post by Empking »

Wasn't Ether first?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:09 am

Post by Mizzy »

Empking wrote:Wasn't Ether first?
Did you even read my post?

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:56 am

Post by Empking »

I must not have because of the double post.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:09 am

Post by mykonian »

Mizzy wrote:
mykonian wrote:Mizzy, I retract my apoligies. I would like everyone to look at how you jumped on the crywolf wagon. While screaming OMGUS, you found the easy wagon.
vote mizzy
You are so full of it. Look at the vote count, myk! I'm the first vote listed. There was one before me, Ether, and she was thinking of voting her when q21 hammered.
How can I jump on a wagon when I'm the first vote?
I don't care when you voted crywolf, I care about how you did it. That was what I reacted on then, that's what I react on now. You saw an opportunity to vote crywolf in that "omgus" vote, and you suddenly saw it as a universal scumtell (while it could have been done by a town player, and it proved to be done by a town player). You tell us that you have a big case to back it up: that case consists of "distancing with Ether", and lurking. That is not a great case. So scum, you voted crywolf for an "OMGUS" vote, that you treated as the best scumtell in the world, while you expressed early in the game that you were not convinced by standard scumtells. But when it becomes usefull, you suddenly are convinced by it.

Now you shift the attention to the timing. Yesterday, that was not my big problem with you, today it isn't. And you know that very well. It is simply the part that you can defend, even if I don't attack you with it.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:02 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

bionicchop2 wrote:
Well that was silly. You had an innocent investigation on someone who claimed miller. That should have been clear enough for you. There are 2 possibilities:

2. He is lying. Town would not lie about being miller after an innocent investigation. This would make him scum. You are insane.
Until my investigation, I could have been sane, and Myko could have been a lying godfather. Had this been the case, we would have two confirmed scum instead of two confirmed townies.

Empking puts up a good idea. If we massclaim and find a Doc, then they're pretty much obvscum if they survive the night. If not, they'll buy me another investigation. If that investigation gets to me as scum (meaning townie), we have enough confirmed townies to wipe the other three out.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Mizzy »

mykonian wrote:I don't care when you voted crywolf, I care about how you did it. That was what I reacted on then, that's what I react on now. You saw an opportunity to vote crywolf in that "omgus" vote, and you suddenly saw it as a universal scumtell (while it could have been done by a town player, and it proved to be done by a town player). You tell us that you have a big case to back it up: that case consists of "distancing with Ether", and lurking. That is not a great case. So scum, you voted crywolf for an "OMGUS" vote, that you treated as the best scumtell in the world, while you expressed early in the game that you were not convinced by standard scumtells. But when it becomes usefull, you suddenly are convinced by it.

Now you shift the attention to the timing. Yesterday, that was not my big problem with you, today it isn't. And you know that very well. It is simply the part that you can defend, even if I don't attack you with it.
You do need to care about both things. Timing and reasoning are extremely important. And how many times do I need to tell you that I don't believe in universal scumtells? You keep putting words in my mouth!

You're completely ignoring q21's actions. Even if you think I'm scum, you can't ignore that there are multiple scum in the game that ALL need to be lynched. No?

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Empking »

Fuzzyman wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:

Until my investigation, I could have been sane, and Myko could have been a lying godfather. Had this been the case, we would have two confirmed scum instead of two confirmed townies.

Empking puts up a good idea. If we massclaim and find a Doc, then they're pretty much obvscum if they survive the night. If not, they'll buy me another investigation. If that investigation gets to me as scum (meaning townie), we have enough confirmed townies to wipe the other three out.
Are you really a TSQ alt?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:49 am

Post by q21 »

Right. My hammer was crappy. It was rushed. Although the reasons given for why I suspected her were genuine, they weren't justification for that sort of hammer. I was frustrated with feeling left behind in this game (having only 5% of the posts is not normal for me) and jumped at the opportunity to make what I thought would be a meaningful action. It was, in a word, scummy. If I get lynched for it then so be it and I apologise in advance for handing the game to the scum.

Since I'm at L-2 in what is possibly a Lylo situation I think claiming is a good idea... and because I may not have the chance to before its too late if I don't do it now.

I'm a cop.

I didn't jump on Fuzzy's claim because of the game's title and because I found Myk's claim to be much more interesting. Night 0 I got an innocent on GC. Night 1 I got Mykonian as not being a robber. Last night I got bionic as innocent too.

Two innocent results on Myk who then claimed miller was more than a little suspicious. Not wanting to claim at that point, I presented it the way I'd have thought it through were I a vanilla townie, hoping to garner some support for the idea. That didn't work.

If Fuzzy's insane, then I'm probably paranoid. From that standpoint I have no clue what to do anymore.

If Fuzzy's lying and I'm sane then the scum are Mizzy, Fuzzy and Empking. Things is, I could still be paranoid - then I reckon its fuzzy and myk and someone else (bionic or mizzy probably). Basically I have no clue what I'm going to do today.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Empking »

Was your result for Myk, the same as your result for others?

Do you mean paranoid or naive?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:56 am

Post by q21 »

Sorry naive... mixed the words up. The one that gets innocent results all the time.

And my result for everyone was: NOT A ROBBER. I assume that means innocent.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:13 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

Fuzzyman wrote:If we massclaim and find a Doc, then they're pretty much obvscum if they survive the night.
Doesn't this logic make you obvscum for being claimed cop who didn't die?
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:27 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

OK. This means either one of the claims is lying or we 100% know who scum is.

Fuzzy - claims cop. Guilty on me. Inno on Myk. Guilty on self.
Myk claims Miller
Q21 claims cop. Inno on GC, Inno on Myk, Inno on me.

If those are all true, It makes Q21 a naive cop, Myk a miller, Fuzzy an insane cop and clears me. This would leave only Empking, Mizzy and GC.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

Nah, the scum probably thought that I was less dangerous than Ether was townish. However, if doc doesn't claim today, and I survive Night 3, I wouldn't blame you for lynching me.

Empking: Isn't TSQ that guy with the avatar with the lips and the glass of eggnog(fas)? I don't think myself as being anything alike him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”