Mini 707: Cops and Robbers Mafia (Game Over)

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:53 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Bite me it's only half done. There were a lot of things that people wanted me to answer.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

LOL - standard crywolf lashback.

Wolf - out of curiosity -what program do you use to write your responses in?
Can we get a partial response of the half you completed since we have 5 days until deadline?
The above written statement is pro-town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:40 am

Post by mykonian »

yes, I want that half too.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:47 am

Post by Ether »

*bites*
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:57 am

Post by mykonian »

you disappoint me crywolf...
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Bionic wrote:Wolf - out of curiosity -what program do you use to write your responses in?
I write it on word, and I was in class when I posted that. Give me an hour and it'll be done.

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Just so you all know I’m going by person… much easier to find the posts that way.
Ether wrote:I'd still like Crywolf to explain her read on Mykonian.
As I look back on this statement, and in the recent light of things I guess I had a sense of security in the way Myko posts. I am now getting the feeling he’s budding up to me to make me an easy lynch to jump onto if needed. *sigh*
Ether wrote:The lurker point is fair on its own--I very much believe that lurking is a scumtell. But it's kind of a running gag that I'm a hypocrite and proud. [/b]
Read: I can cite posts where I say that a.) hypocrisy is not a scumtell and b.) I hate hypocrites.
)[/b]
I have already addressed the bolded part above, and would like to say it again. You were being very pushy on the lurkers day one, and then you in turn went lurking. Apart of my vote on you was because of that, even though you’ve started to post again.
Ether wrote:
Post 849, what Crywolf said wrote:You went from being way lower on my scum list to the top. You voted me without a case, and I have a very big feeling that you're scum. You went from leading the town, all while you kept saying you were town, and then you've turned over a lurker leaf. Now you are (thankfully) back and with this BS vote on me, while most have decided that I have actively been actively scum hunting. I have this major scum vibe coming from you and I would like to see you get lynched.

This is where my vote is gonna stay until you're gone.
Post 849, what Ether sees wrote:Pointless flourishing. You have a big feeling that I'm scum that you're not gonna back, so I'll return the favor. The town agreed yesterday that you were fit to lead them, and you kept saying you were town. Today you lurked for a bit, but anyway, your vote now sucks. The town agrees that I have been actively scumhunting and I am totally actively scumhunting you are so wrong about me die scum die. More flourishing.

Fo' sho.
It's noticeable, yeah, but not in a good way.
Pffft. You just have like you said you have deep rooted issues. Though, I like your interpretation of me :D[/sarcasm]
Ether wrote:(Also, I would say that Crywolf's vote
was
OMGUS, and in a bad way, but I hate having OMGUS debates because I use a nonstandard definition for it and keep having to throw disclaimers in when I talk about it on most other people's terms. I assume you're insinuating that I'm scum with Mizzy, since that's the only way that worrying about her interpretations makes sense.)
A very MINUTE part is OMGUS. When I go to responding to mizzy’s posts you’ll see my reasons for voting for her.
Ether wrote:
Post 895, Ether wrote:Not a robber.
(That is, default, presumably a guilty to you.)
Grrr… I hate every time I go through and do a re-read on you in iso, I tend to find you more town like than in context….I must say I like when a townie says “I’m not scum” much more than “I am town. Look at me flaunt it.” Like you had earlier.

Here's my responses to Ether's posts. I'm going to do Mizzy, then GC and myko right now. I just wanted to get this in before the deadline i had placed on myself.

bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

Is that the half you had already written or the part you wrote in the last hour?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by mykonian »

bionicchop2 wrote:Is that the half you had already written or the part you wrote in the last hour?
seems like you already know the answer...
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

mykonian wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:Is that the half you had already written or the part you wrote in the last hour?
I like hearing tall tales.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Mizzy wrote:...Well, that made my mind up for me.

Myk has pointed out that cry hasn't done very much that has been noticeable (other than attack Ether) and not only do I agree with that but I see cry getting right back into the same rut as she was in before. She's not scumhunting. If anything, she's acting on gut, which at this point in the game, is very anti-town in my eyes.

I mentioned before that I was neutral (with a side of suspicion) about:

Fuzzyman
Empking
crywolf20084
mykonian

Fuzzy claimed cop, which I won't second guess at this time, and mykonian claimed miller, which again, I have no reason to doubt so will accept as true, tentatively. And Emp I think is just a crappy player but not necessarily scum (I'm leaning town on him.) That leaves:

Fuzzyman

Empking

crywolf20084
mykonian

Out of the other folks, corporate is innocent if Fuzzy & myk are to be believed, and since I am accepting that for the moment:

Ether
corporate

q21

And there is the potential scumteam.

Looking at this, it makes sense that cry and Ether have been at each others' throats; distancing. And neither of them have done much that's been noteworthy which makes me think they are flying under the radar.

Thus:

Vote: crywolf20084
for a blatant OMGUS vote, a shitty case, and being a hypocrite. Along the rest of the case above. And
FoS: Ether and q21.

Let the flame wars ensue.
This post is the one deciding factor on my vote for Mizzy. See bolded stuff above.

I HATE this statement. I know I’m not distancing myself from Ether at all. Ether might have just picked me as an easy target (Understandable. I would try. But after my last post I’m back to leaning Ether as town. grumblegrumble). So I may start to consider Q21 as scum that you are trying to bus.

My vote stands.

Now onto Myko, GC, and probably Q21 now too. This one may have to wait until after I'm done with my chemistry and precalc, art, and music homework.

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
mykonian wrote:
I had some of that written. Trust me, I have not had much time to look at this. Sorry. I didn't think this semester and my job would kick my ass in such a way.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by mykonian »

... I can quote mizzy's case against you also. I don't know how you get all that information out of that one sentence. It is true, you could look at the interactions between you and ether as distancing. Not that it matters, it is a weak argument anyway.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

crywolf20084 wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:
mykonian wrote:
I had some of that written. Trust me, I have not had much time to look at this. Sorry. I didn't think this semester and my job would kick my ass in such a way.
So half complete was - at best - an extreme exaggeration?
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:
mykonian wrote:
So half complete was - at best - an extreme exaggeration?
Extreme no. An exaggeration, yeah I can agree to that.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Mizzy »

crywolf20084 wrote:This post is the one deciding factor on my vote for Mizzy. See bolded stuff above.

I HATE this statement. I know I’m not distancing myself from Ether at all. Ether might have just picked me as an easy target (Understandable. I would try. But after my last post I’m back to leaning Ether as town. grumblegrumble). So I may start to consider Q21 as scum that you are trying to bus.

My vote stands.

Now onto Myko, GC, and probably Q21 now too. This one may have to wait until after I'm done with my chemistry and precalc, art, and music homework.
Your deciding factor? You hadn't suspected me openly until I voted you. Not enough for a vote, anyway.

And who cares if you know what you're doing? We only know what we see and have to judge based on that. And you hate it, do you? So, you are letting emotion drive your vote?

And can you stop flipflopping?
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by Ether »

Elaborate on your read of Mykonian.
Post 1031, Crywolf wrote:Just so you all know I’m going by person… much easier to find the posts that way.
Good, but I'm gonna want a lot less "responses to questions" and a lot more "reads." Anyone should be able to answer a question in three minutes tops. You also hopefully realize that you will be expected to
remain
active after your catchup work.
Post 809, Crywolf wrote:I never said that it was a scumtell, I just said you were being one. And it has no bearing on what I think of you.
Post 1031, Crywolf wrote:I have already addressed the bolded part above, and would like to say it again. You were being very pushy on the lurkers day one, and then you in turn went lurking. Apart of my vote on you was because of that, even though you’ve started to post again.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Mizzy »

Almost 12 hours and no posts. Sheesh.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

Personally, I am looking for some Q21 input.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 am

Post by mykonian »

Mizzy wrote:
mykonian wrote:Call me the worst towny, at least I'm not scum, like you.
I will expect an apology from you once I come up town and you're proved wrong.
If this goes on this way, I'll apoligize before the end of the day and vote crywolf. I thought her town because you were so scummy, and I can't believe you would both be scum. But crywolf isn't helping her own case here.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:01 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

bionicchop2 wrote:Personally, I am looking for some Q21 input.
That's what she said.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Mizzy »

Mod, q21 hasn't posted in 4 days. Can we get a prod?

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:27 am

Post by q21 »

I've been gone for more than 4 days at a time, Mizzy. I usually disappear all week because I don't have access where I stay for work. I'm lucky to have access tonight - so here I am.

Vote Crywolf

I've felt she's scum for a while now, but never pushed it because I couldn't form coherent reasons. If enough people believe she's scum to put her at L-1, though, then I am willing to trust what my gut's been telling me and hammer her.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:33 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

lol.

Q21 obv-scum
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Ether »

I don't like q21's hammer at all, regardless of Crywolf's alignment. But here's what I was holding back on.
Ether's notes, originally started on Sunday and touched up a few times since then wrote:Your lurking hasn't escaped my notice, Crywolf, and it'd make my life a lot fucking easier if I wasn't so worried by Mizzy's behavior toward you. Maybe she had to act different in Packrats because the scum couldn't kill and therefore had to stick together more...dunno, I don't think that's it. Mizzy's stance toward Empking feels off to me, and after trying as hard as she could to dodge the question, her explanation doesn't make a lot of sense. Most of what's kept me thinking Emptown was his wagon, and she wasn't on that, now, was she. The early 2/10 on q21 bothers me a bit as well...there are some things that don't add up that make Mizzy seem more likely to be associated with the other people on my "maybe" list than Crywolf is.

Mizzy's attacks on me were full of shit and I'm not comfortable with the way she voted Crywolf and tried to sling as much
independent
mud at me as possible at the same time. She said that I was "distancing" from Crywolf, but she's never actually bothered to post anything that connected the two of us. And she's been giving me a lot more shit than she has q21.
[This was truer around the time up to when I actually voted Mizzy. Tsk.]
I think she was trying to bump Crywolf off and hope something sticks to me in LyLo.
As I move my vote
LOUDER

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”