Mini 707: Cops and Robbers Mafia (Game Over)

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by charter »

Vote Count:

Fuzzyman - 1 (corporate)
Green Crayons - 1 (Empking)
Empking - 1 (mykonian)
crywolf20084 - 3 (Mizzy, Green Crayons, Fuzzyman)

Ether - 1 (crywolf20084)
mykonian - 1 (q21)
Mizzy - 1 (Ether)

Not Voting: (0)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Looking for a corporate replacement STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Okay, so, maybe i got a false sense of security with Myko's posts. They don't seem scummy to me, but that would require a read through of his posts in isolation.

Unvote/Vote: Mizzy
The posts on pg 37. are really starting to get to me. Her reasons are more BS than Ether's
lack
of reasons.

And i'm sure most of you are wanting a claim. I'm a bank patron aka vanilla townie.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Ether »

You can do better than that.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by Mizzy »

crywolf20084 wrote:Okay, so, maybe i got a false sense of security with Myko's posts. They don't seem scummy to me, but that would require a read through of his posts in isolation.

Unvote/Vote: Mizzy
The posts on pg 37. are really starting to get to me. Her reasons are more BS than Ether's
lack
of reasons.

And i'm sure most of you are wanting a claim. I'm a bank patron aka vanilla townie.
Called that. Look, no case, just pure bullshit. Not only did she not do what Ether asked her to do (provide a real case) but she did exactly what I knew she would do...OMGUS voted. Good job.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

It's not a fuckin OMGUS vote. Read what you have written in context and out of context of the game. 99.99999999% of it is bull shit.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by Mizzy »

crywolf20084 wrote:It's not a fuckin OMGUS vote. Read what you have written in context and out of context of the game. 99.99999999% of it is bull shit.
How is it
not
an OMGUS vote? Where's the case? You're voting me because I voted you. Same reason you voted Ether. You have no case, no reasoning, nothing. Ether asked you to put together something intelligent and reasonable for suspicion on me and you couldn't even be fucked to do that. She asked you to do that way back in #898 and nothing from you. No content. Just personal attacks that aren't even true.

You're just proving me right.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by Ether »

By my definition, it's totally OMGUS. But considering I'm her lifeline at this point, I highly doubt that it says much about her alignment either way here. (shrug)

Crywolf, dear, while it would certainly be nice for you to go through the things people have said about you and counter them, that should not be your
first
priority. When you have produced new analysis of an acceptable quality that tells me that you are actually putting thought into this goddamn game--not only around Mizzy, but that would certainly help--I will save your sorry ass myself.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

As a total side note, I think the past few pages further cement for me the notion that Wolf and Mizzy are not on the same scum team.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by Ether »

You're cheapening my epiphany, man. ._.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Post by mykonian »

mizzy, why are you so eager to push a vote through on crywolf by continuesly saying that she voted OMGUS? It is not like your case was so brilliant, and you now try to get the lynch purely based on the effect of that word. I don't like it.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Empking »

I'm going to reread the last pages to see what I think about the CW case but CW is acting very scummy. I really don't like the claim at three votes thing.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:31 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm sorry, I forgot the reread on mizzy in isolation. I don't know how the next two or three days will be, it could be a bit busy here. Nothing scary in terms of normal play, but I don't know if I can get the time to reread that much.

well you know what I think of mizzy anyway. The play against crywolf is scummy.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Mizzy »

mykonian wrote:mizzy, why are you so eager to push a vote through on crywolf by continuesly saying that she voted OMGUS? It is not like your case was so brilliant, and you now try to get the lynch purely based on the effect of that word. I don't like it.
Why are you protecting her so much? Do you know something we don't?

As for why OMGUS, it's because of several things:

1) She tunnel-visioned on Ether for most of the game, without any real case.
2) When Ether voted her, she immediately voted Ether right back with no case.
3) Then, when I voted her, she threatened to vote me, again with no case.
4) She did end up voting me, with no case, only because I voted her.

She hasn't scumhunted at all. Her votes have been pure OMGUS today without any real thought behind them. It's not just that her votes were OMGUS, but also because that's all she seems to do.

That's on top of the whole rest of the case against her.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:44 am

Post by mykonian »

1) I can understand
2) Ethers vote was scummy, and deserved such response.
3) your reaction was typical scum: you want to push a small case through (little evidence, small tells) with the magic word OMGUS.
4) seen the point above, this vote is justified. Would be nice for her to say that too.

And it is very simple. I think you make a basical scummy action, voting while screaming OMGUS, where OMGUS makes most of your case. That screams scum to me.

The fact you do this on crywolf, makes it very unlikely that you are both scum. So I don't know really what to think of Ether and Q21, although I would go for Ether if I had to choose between them, but you stand out as scum to me, and from that follows, that crywolf is likely town.

And the whole rest of your case... is a weak distancing argument, and the fact that she has been close to active lurking. Don't make it bigger then it is. While you want us to believe you have a lot against crywolf, you actually don't. Usually, people would look further after they heard a case that was based on active lurking and distancing. But now that the (unjustified, I think) word OMGUS is added, it is suddenly a brilliant case? Come on...

vote Mizzy
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Mizzy »

mykonian:
So basically, you say my case is weak when yours is just as weak, if not weaker? So what makes yours better than mine?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Mizzy »

Also, since the superstar mykonian put me at -1L, I'll claim. I'm just a bank patron with no special ability. If I get lynched, the game will probably go into lylo, if I counted correctly, so be careful.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:57 am

Post by mykonian »

Mizzy wrote:
mykonian:
So basically, you say my case is weak when yours is just as weak, if not weaker? So what makes yours better than mine?
You make a case better then it is. You try to lynch someone based on the word omgus. That's a standard scumtell in my book. Even if it was pure OMGUS (what never happens, and certainly not in this case), it would be the moment for scum to get the town going to get that mislynch. That is what you are doing here, and that's why I vote you.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Mizzy »

mykonian wrote:You make a case better then it is. You try to lynch someone based on the word omgus. That's a standard scumtell in my book. Even if it was pure OMGUS (what never happens, and certainly not in this case), it would be the moment for scum to get the town going to get that mislynch. That is what you are doing here, and that's why I vote you.
Are you not doing the same thing I am? Are you not putting more emphasis on one point to make the case stronger? You're a hypocrite.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:04 am

Post by mykonian »

Mizzy wrote:
mykonian wrote:You make a case better then it is. You try to lynch someone based on the word omgus. That's a standard scumtell in my book. Even if it was pure OMGUS (what never happens, and certainly not in this case), it would be the moment for scum to get the town going to get that mislynch. That is what you are doing here, and that's why I vote you.
Are you not doing the same thing I am? Are you not putting more emphasis on one point to make the case stronger? You're a hypocrite.
ok, you've got a point there... Although I'm fairly confident in the tell, and it was obvious you did it here, this is the weakpoint of my vote.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Green Crayons »

So, myk is comfortable lynching one player (Mizzy) who called OMGUS on another player (which has been backed up by two other, additional players) instead of another player (Crywolf) who has continually ignored all points put to her while bold-face lying to the town to make another player look scummy in comparison. Town don't lie to make other players look scummish. Scum do that.

Call me oldschool, but why are we just not lynching the bad lying liar?

And I don't think Mizzy is -1L. I only see Ether, Wolf and Myk on her wagon. Did I miss the fourth?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Mizzy »

Green Crayons wrote:And I don't think Mizzy is -1L. I only see Ether, Wolf and Myk on her wagon. Did I miss the fourth?
I could very well have miscounted, I have gotten about 2 hours of sleep in the last 2 days, heh.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:07 am

Post by mykonian »

Green Crayons wrote:So, myk is comfortable lynching one player (Mizzy) who called OMGUS on another player (which has been backed up by two other, additional players) instead of another player (Crywolf) who has continually ignored all points put to her while bold-face lying to the town to make another player look scummy in comparison. Town don't lie to make other players look scummish. Scum do that.

Call me oldschool, but why are we just not lynching the bad lying liar?

And I don't think Mizzy is -1L. I only see Ether, Wolf and Myk on her wagon. Did I miss the fourth?
I think mizzy is a liar too, I think she made her case look stronger by screaming omgus, and telling she has more. Even if it is OMGUS, her case on crywolf isn't that great: lurking, distancing with Ether. Not something that deserves the attention mizzy wants to give it. She actually behaves like she has found 100% sure scum, and that is way from the truth. The more often you yell OMGUS at a player, and thereby justifying your vote, the more I will think you are scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:08 am

Post by mykonian »

sure I know there is little to defend with crywolf. Her play hasn't been optimal, and I know. But here we have scum that found an easy target, and that's why I vote.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Ether »

I've been cursing for the last few days anyway, so I'm not really sure how to articulate that my annoyance is
increasing
, but it is.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Mizzy »

Ether wrote:I've been cursing for the last few days anyway, so I'm not really sure how to articulate that my annoyance is
increasing
, but it is.
I have literally banged my head into my desk out of sheer annoyance. More than once.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”