Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Guardian »

Adel wrote:
roflcopter wrote:did i miss a link to the scum qt somewhere? i wanna see it.
no, you didn't miss it, I didn't post it. If the scum team wants to share it they may, but someone pointed out (before this game) that sharing a scum-qt thread may make it harder for those players to win as scum in the future.
reading a game thread someone has played in makes it harder for them to win in the future. people need to get over themselves. I don't give a crap about meta-ing them, I want to read it because it interests me... based on your logic, we should make all the games readable only by those in them, because meta-ing people makes it harder for them to win in the future.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ok then, could someone from the scumteam post the link or pm it to me? i promise i rarely put enough effort into games to even meta other games, let alone scum qts
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Adel »

Guardian wrote:
Adel wrote:
roflcopter wrote:did i miss a link to the scum qt somewhere? i wanna see it.
no, you didn't miss it, I didn't post it. If the scum team wants to share it they may, but someone pointed out (before this game) that sharing a scum-qt thread may make it harder for those players to win as scum in the future.
reading a game thread someone has played in makes it harder for them to win in the future. people need to get over themselves. I don't give a crap about meta-ing them, I want to read it because it interests me... based on your logic, we should make all the games readable only by those in them, because meta-ing people makes it harder for them to win in the future.
dude, I'm just trying to respect the possible wishes of others. I told them that I wouldn't share the link, and I won't.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I replaced in late. I'm not going to have an opinion. It's up to vollkan and Yos. And to an extent sens but his voice should probably be lesser also. I personally don't care. I'm so damn inconsistent I'll make sure I do something retardedly different if you call meta on me. And yes, I mean literally retarded like to the point I might get lynched. I've done it once already!
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

yos? vollkan? nothing?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”