afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by afatchic »

bionicchop2 wrote:The only discussion I am against is night phase speculation. Your cases against the top 3 will be very valuable should you turn up dead and proven to be a cop.
Yay! lol. ill get to them shortly. and im going to do top 4.... btw. i changed my mind.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

afatchic wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:The only discussion I am against is night phase speculation. Your cases against the top 3 will be very valuable should you turn up dead and proven to be a cop.
Yay! lol. ill get to them shortly. and im going to do top 4.... btw. i changed my mind.
Everyone who's NOT your scumbuddy?
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:16 pm

Post by afatchic »

Riceballtail wrote:
afatchic wrote:
Everyone who's NOT your scumbuddy?
Actually i was gonna talk about your scumbuddies... if thats okay with you?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by afatchic »

EBWOP: i'm tired and im getting up in 3 hrs., so it doesn't look like i will get to that tonight, i will most likely do them tomorrow. please no hammers of any kind before i do.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:21 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

I like this idea.
vote: no lynch
"This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on being so logical, Fark." - Alabaska J
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:22 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

I like this idea.
vote: no lynch
"This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on being so logical, Fark." - Alabaska J
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:23 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Stupid internet.
Mod, double post, can you please delete on of them?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:46 am

Post by afatchic »

Just because you post a vote 3 times doesn't mean three votes count! :lol:
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:14 am

Post by chazworthington »

afatchic wrote:Chaz why in the heck would you vote for a cop with a guilty... thats terrible.
I made the mistake in Normal 83 of ignoring the play of a player that was replaced. I would prefer not to do it again. The fact that Zaz left this game only around the time that the Xtomx wagon began losing steam Day 2 is a very strong scum tell.

Moving on to the vote counts:

Looking over the final D1 vote counts, we have the following:

(7)Mr_Adams: icemanE, q21, G-Force, bionicchop2, X, Riceballtail, chazworthington
(2)Xtoxm: , Zazier, Knight of Cydonia
(2)Knight of Cydonia: Xtoxm, Mr_Adams

Not Voting: Farkshinsoup

Of the 7 people voting for Adams, q21 and G- Force are cleared. With two confirmed cops, one of whom was confirmed not sane, I believe X's claim. I know I'm town. I also believe there is scum on the Adam's wagon. This points to ice, RBT and BC. At least one of them must be scum.

Day Two is a lot murkier:

Vote Count at end of day:
(6)Xtoxm: Knight of Cydonia, Zazier, icemanE, Farkshinsoup, Riceballtail, Xtoxm
(2)icemanE: bionicchop2, chazworthington
(1)bionicchop2: X

Frankly, I don't like any of the votes on XtomX. Fark, KoC and ice pushed that wagon hard, and I do believe at least one is scum. RBT's vote is also troublesome. All of this is muddled a bit because of the self-hammer. Both times, though, ice and RBT are on the lynchee's wagon.

I haveno problem with voting for a no-lynch, but I certainly want afatchic to post his thoughts first. I will try to re-read as well.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:36 am

Post by X »

Wow, RBT just realized that he and afatchic can't be town.
QFT.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Vote-count speculation is at best a distraction from genuine scumtells, and at worst a deliberate mis-tell used by scum.

Mod - see sig, would like to remain in game if possible
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by afatchic »

chazworthington wrote:
afatchic wrote:Chaz why in the heck would you vote for a cop with a guilty... thats terrible.
I made the mistake in Normal 83 of ignoring the play of a player that was replaced. I would prefer not to do it again. The fact that Zaz left this game only around the time that the Xtomx wagon began losing steam Day 2 is a very strong scum tell.
Yeah, i didn't know the situation i was replacing into. i just thought i was a claimed cop, and because i found scum, you was trying to say im fake. i.e. protecting a scum buddy. i didn't realize how badly zaz had screwed me before she left though or anything like that. and your "attack"(not sure you can call it that) on me seems consistent all game, so its more of a null tell then scum tell, since im really the only one that knows my own role.

Anyways, i got 20 mins of sleep last night, as i was up till 4 and went hunting at 420, so i am dead tired right now. im extremely sorry i have put my thoughts on the three scum off so long, but i will post them tomorrow night after church.

in the mean time, i would like everyone, if you don't mind, to make a case for your top three suspects. doesn't have to be anything extremely long. but what i do want is post references where you have shown your suspicion prior to now, so you can't really bull crap it. if you have any reason not to, just tell me. if yall would like to wait to post them until tomorrow night after i post mine, so i don't get accused of just copying yours, then thats fine. i would suggest doing them and saving them to MS word or somehting, so that you can post it as soon as i post mine, to keep the game moving along.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by icemanE »

1. butt
2. butt.
3. BUTT!
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:09 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Please note my sig - access will be sporadic over the next 2 weeks.

I'll give you my top 1 and a half scum:
Ice and
Rice or you (for obvious reasons)

And I'm sorry, I don't have time to make a case for Ice right now, but I did suspect him on Day 2 before I did my reread and became convinced that Xtoxm was obvscum.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by afatchic »

Farkshinsoup wrote:And I'm sorry, I don't have time to make a case for Ice right now, but I did suspect him on Day 2 before I did my reread and became convinced that Xtoxm was obvscum.
Who turned out townie... maybe your "scumdar" is a little off
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

afatchic wrote:
Farkshinsoup wrote:And I'm sorry, I don't have time to make a case for Ice right now, but I did suspect him on Day 2 before I did my reread and became convinced that Xtoxm was obvscum.
What is this suppose to mean? Everybody is wrong more than they are right in the game of mafia.
The above written statement is pro-town.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Post by afatchic »

bionicchop2 wrote:
afatchic wrote:
What is this suppose to mean? Everybody is wrong more than they are right in the game of mafia.
And mafia are always wrong....
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:24 pm

Post by afatchic »

Sorry for the delay, but here are my cases. I took some notes as I read through, so I have probably missed some things as I just forgot to write them down during my read, but heres what I got. And I didn’t take any notes on RBT, as he is confirmed scum to me, and will be to everyone else tomorrow upon my death. I also know that my rereads my have been partial knowing my alignment, as well as the alignment of everyone dead thus far and I am really disappointed with both lynches. I think Mr_Adams was an extremely obvious newb townie, and because Xtoxm defended him should not have resulted in a lynch on him.

Farkshinsoup will start off…
Farkshinsoup,post 79 wrote:What exactly do you mean by "further investigation"? I'd say that at this point, all things being equal, I would be happy to lynch Mr. Adams at the end of the day. Should we look at other people before the end of the day? Yes, absolutely, especially because we haven't heard from evryone yet. But if no one else emerges as scummier, then we should not keep him alive and waste an investigation on him (if we even have that capability).
I don't like this. it seems anti-town. Its saying that, on post 79, you have already found someone you are ready to lynch, based on a few minor things, but then you try to sound pro-town about it and say you want more discussion before you lynch him.
Farkshinsoup wrote:As of this post, it seems that our mod is still looking for 2 replacements. I know this is an unorthodox request, but I recommend that we keep our posting to a minimum (no eye-bleeders) until we find someone. That way, if someone is considering replacing in, if they scan the thread, they'll feel that they can catch up to us easily. Also, I can't help but feel that the game is hamstrung until they show up anyways. We don't even have any posts from their predecessors to work from.
Wanting to end discussion for a while, then when the people replace in all they talk about is Mr_Adams.... scummy.
Farkshinsoup wrote:That's fine Rice, don't say hi.
You've already said more in that post than you did in all of Gangland Mafia. :P I kid, I kid!
Its okay, he said Hi! to you right before the day started!
Farkshinsoup,post 145 wrote:3 - not buying this dumb newbie act at all. Guy knows all about jesters, but not about ANYTHING else?
Where does he say anything else? I think Jesters are more common on other sites then they are here, so i can buy that he knew what a jester was but not a miller.
Farkshinsoup, post 145 wrote: Come on. I think that we've caught scum.

FoS Knights of Cydonia and Rice.
Both of you seem really eager to end this day quickly.
So you say, come on we have scum. and normally, what you do with scum is lynch them. a lynch ends the day. so basically you are also calling for an end to the day, yet you just FOS them for it? Pot calling the kettle black? and nice of you to say thats scummy, so i don't even need to.
Farkshinsoup, post 203 wrote:Seems like the Mr. Adams wagon is dissipating. That's too bad, cause he needs to die. I can't believe the "poor newbie" strategy is working. Funny how he's not so ready to die anymore - Hallelujah! He's come back to life! :roll: Maybe we can find his partner (or partners).
its too bad that we didn't have a lynch on page 7? scummy...
Farkshinsoup, Poist 203 wrote:And what happened to KOC? Ever since he exhorted us to lynch Adams right quick, he's disappeared. Right now he's my 2nd choice for stringing up. In fact,
unvote, Vote: Knight of Cydonia
So let me get this straight...
1) you are "positive" Mr_Adams is scum
2)KOC is also positive Mr_Adams is scum, so calls for his lynch(you do the same thing, just a page later and more subtle)
3)because KOC calls for a Mr_Adams lynch(who you think is scum), he is now scummy. now im not sure when this changed, but normally when someone tries to get scum lynched, they are viewed as protown. So care to explain?
farkshinsoup, Post 203 wrote:This is my second game with Rice, and I find him impossible to read - he has a scummy play style - in the last game I was sure he was scum, and I was wrong. IGMEOY.
Bussing...
Farkshinsoup, Post 206 wrote:Bionic, this is the post that got my attention. Whatever reason KOC had for shutting down the discussion and trying to lynch Adams quickly, I don't like it.
So the first part "shutting down discussion", you blatantly did(however KOC never did it according to either thing you quote). the second part, trying to lynch adams quickly you also did, as i pointed out. Thanks for agreeing with me when i said they were scummy.

@Post 256, its long and I didn’t want to quote it all.
So what you are saying it:
Mr_Adams=Scum
Xtoxm protect Mr_Adams, Xtoxm=Scum
Xtoxm and Mr_Adams can’t both be scum, So Mr_Adams=Town.

So all day you have been calling for the lynch of Mr_Adams, and now you get a revelation that he is a townie, which quite nicely allows you to bandwagon the largest wagon. You have to know the wagon is large, just not exactly how many votes it has since you just asked for a vote count. Anyone paying attention would know he has quite a few, but any townie should put an FOS until they are sure of the vote count, to keep away from a mislynch. But instead you put a vote, putting him at L-1 saying “You need to go under the microscope for a while.” if you has at all paying attention, instead of tunnel visioned on a Mr_Adams lynch you would have realized that he has been at L-2 and been under the microscope for a while.

Farkshinsoup, Post 145 wrote: Come on. I
think
that we've caught scum.
Farkshinsoup. Post 174 wrote:It's pretty much everything you did in reaction to pressure that has me
convinced
you're scum.
Farkshinsoup, Post 285 wrote:I'd like to hear from Adams. A lot of my case against Xtoxm is based on Adams being
town
And yet adams had done nothing to convince you he is town, but yet Xtoxm has. how many ways can you twist this to make it fit what you want it to?
Farkshinsoup, Post 288 wrote:WTF!? For the newbies here (Adams, I'm looking in your direction) Self voting = SCUM.

I have no idea if that was the hammer. If it wasn't, let's finish him off, I have no doubts anymore.

If it was the hammer, we may have a looong twilight.

Anyone want to play 20 questions?
First, i have never seen a scum self hammer, unless a cop had quilty, or there was not a chance for them to win. so calling for another person, probably townie, to hammer him is scummy.

Wanting to distract town is also scummy.
Xtoxm, Post 299 wrote:Self vote = VT
This is more accurate.
Farkshinsoup, Post 413 wrote:I'm pretty sure that Zazier is scum.
another scum you found day one? wow!
Farkshinsoup. Post 413 wrote:As much as it hurts me to say this, I find it unlikely that Xtoxm-scum would have replaced into the game and immediately gone after Zazier-scum, who wasn't on anyone's radar at that point. Would have made more sense to just jump on the Adam's wagon.
So Xtoxm-scum would have replaced in and went after Mr_Adams, but you think Xtoxm is scum because he defended Mr_Adams, instead of attacking him?
Farkshinsoup wrote:I agree with KoC, I don't like our cops steered by the town, I think the less we all know about their intentions, the better.
Said proudly by our very own scum...
Farkshinsoup, Post 569 wrote:Xtoxm would be our best lynch candidate even without the investigations.
Other then defending a townie, why is he scummy?
@578- what about all of the cops being insane? Then all give good results, they just have to live past day 2 to benefit from them, because its doubtful they know they are sane day 1. So this excuse doesn’t work.
Farkshinsoup, Post 651 wrote:
iceman wrote:I'm still not convinced that disregarding their reports is a smart avenue to follow.
Why? Their sanities and their alignments are completely unreliable at this point - if we start giving weight to their investigations, we'll just be chasing our tails. Can you give me one good solid reason how it's pro-town for us to be wasting our time that way?
bionic wrote:We need to scum hunt this game. The cops are basically a distraction until there is conclusive evidence of sanity.
QFT

Vote: icemanE
Didn't you just do this in 578? munchkin calling the midget short...

@697- Why the sudden change back to Xtoxm? And why the unvote of icemanE? Afraid he was about to get lynched, so you would add more fuel to the Xtoxm fire?
Farkshinsoup wrote:As far as my top suspect, it's ice right now (hence the vote), with KoC a close second (I remember how he was dying to lynch Adams early yesterday), Xtoxm is not cleared yet, (but I'm working from the assumption that he's town and trying to see who's pushing that wagon) why is he trying to push for lynching the (possibly insane) cop now that his wagon has gotten wobbly? Rice is still bugging me but short of waterboarding him, I'm not sure that there's much more I can get out of him
You say that IcemanE and KOC are your top two suspects, yet vote for your third based on stuff he did on day 1 like:
Farkshinsoup wrote:So he clearly thinks that KoC is scum.
Why didn't he vote for him on Day 1? Why keep his vote on Zaz throughout (he's pushing pretty hard for her lynch right now, doesn't even want to wait for her replacement) I find it exceedingly scummy to accuse someone of being scum but not actualy backing it up with a vote.

When he does finally vote him on Day 2, this is what he says:
Xtoxm wrote:
Vote KoC

As as i'm concerned,
even if he's town
he's been far too scummy for me not to vote him.
He also did the same thing to me on Day 1:
Xtoxm wrote: I'd be ok with a Fark lynch too I think he's being to anti-town right there's a fair chance he's scum.
When I challenged him to back this up with a vote, he responded 20 minutes later with this:
Xtoxm wrote:Actually I think you look more like a townie who is certain they've caught a scum, and nothing anyone says is going change your mind.
SCUMMY. AS. HELL.

Vote:Xtoxm
Well for starters, there are multiple mafia, so you can vote one but think two are scum. Second its on your close number two suspect, so how is it suspicious? And third, if all of these were so scummy, why did it take you so long to vote for him, or why did you ever take your vote off of him?
Farkshinsoup wrote:There's no way a townie would do that. We caught scum!
Second time you said this and was wrong. Lol

Okay that took me 2 hours, and I still have 3 to go, so I’m shortening the rest.

IcemanE/TheSweatpantsNinja, come on up…
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
Unvote, vote Mr. Adams.

Mr. Adams' 'cases' smell pretty much like OMGUS to me.

Mr. Adams:
Your vote is currently on KoC. Could you explain why you think he's scum for reasons beyond 'he voted for me and I didn't like it?'
So you disappear for a while, then come back and put Mr_adams at L-1 because he made a couple OMGUS cases? what do normal newb townies do? they make OMGUS cases.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Newbies are scum too, and adams is dropping common
new player
scum tells, (pushing a wagon on a 'hunch,' resorting to OMGUS). So yes, I am pushing a newbie lynch, in the sense that I believe Adams is a newbie who is also scum.
Mr_Adams never "Pushed" a wagon because of a hunch. he placed one vote on his and never called for any more. he even said that if it got close to a lynch he would unvote because he doesn't want to lynch someone on a hunch, it was just a good place for his vote to sit.

As soon as Ice replaces in he tries to convince town that cops should check sanity on Miller. Scum would obviously like this idea…
bionicchop2(case on icemanE) wrote: ===============

Who I will vote for is my top suspect -
vote icemanE
. In reread, TSN had a very high ratio of scummy posts. icemanE replaced and was initially pro-town in my eyes, but I think the front he put up on D1 about concern for verifying sanities unraveled towards the end of the day and completely disappeared today. I think he smells blood in the water and is jumping on this xtoxm lynch.

Post analysis:

Post 20. Restates that claiming on D1 is the best practice. This was something that was already stated by at least one person. This is a fluff post (as much of his were)

27. Again states how claiming miller on day 1 is pro-town, but throws out the statement of how we can't give X a free pass and he could be scum.

70. Misrepresents Adam's reason for voting X (says he voted because he never saw the role before). Claims confusion about Adams. No vote still.

92. Fluff post. Answers an acronym question and then kind of agrees with someone while not exactly committing to anything.

165. Slips in on the Adam's wagon because his 'cases' are all OMGUS after being gone for a while

LARGE GAP - TSN fades away (left site) and delays in replacement. (null tell - just here for info)

504. Comment about no lynches on D1 never being good seems odd - there were enough active people and votes moving to get a lynch. Seems like a way to drop a vote on Adams without any reasons.

561- iceman thinks it would be a waste of time to lynch Xtoxm right now.

565- says Xtoxm is admitting to being scum. Seems to lament his vote. Votes xtoxm

592 - completely contradicts his play from the previous day. Takes the 2 guilty reports and uses them to guide his reasoning

(we debated this point for a while, so I am not identifying every post I disagreed with on the same topic and only counting it as a single scummy action instead of multiple).

==========

Finally, I want to say I am very much against any lynch just to confirm sanities. If both cops are actually town, then we are looking at paranoid / sane or paranoid / insane unless they both have the same sanity which is very rare in multi-cop games.

If 1 is paranoid, that is very dangerous. No matter what Xtoxm shows up as, we won't know the sanity of whatever cop is left alive. Either way, the living cop could be paranoid. The only thing that sheds any light on the situation is if somebody gets an innocent report.

I will say again what I said on Day 1. We need to scum hunt this game. The cops are basically a distraction until there is conclusive evidence of sanity.
This pretty much sums it up. I have been rereading this thread multiple times for 2 and a half hours and am getting really tired. And my thoughts go exactly with his, so im going to save some time and post that.
icemanE wrote:I'm cool lynching RBT today.

vote: RBT
I also don't like this post, its just a few posts into the day, at lylo, with me an unconfirmed cop. why would anyone want to rush a lynch at lylo?

Anyways, ill try to get one up on KOC, and bulk up IcemanE’s before the hammer, but now im ready to go to night. Just wanted to get my thoughts on the table before the day ended.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:29 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

So, I'm CLEARLY scum, but yet you have no motivation to make a case on me? Lazy scum imo.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:29 pm

Post by afatchic »

Riceballtail wrote:So, I'm CLEARLY scum, but yet you have no motivation to make a case on me? Lazy scum imo.
you have been in this game for almost three months and posted 37 times, yet i have been in this game for maybe a week, and posted 27, and im lazy scum. how about show me one time you have made any sort of a case against anyone in this game...
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:16 am

Post by icemanE »

Yeah, clearly fark is scum distancing from me and rice.

@fat:

Since when is voting someone rushing lylo? Not like I hammered him. I've been playing my whole game based on cops so it shouldn't seem like something new.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 am

Post by afatchic »

Saying im fine with the lynch ten posts in isn't at all rushing the lynch?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:36 am

Post by icemanE »

Nope. Because I'm not "the lynch", I'm a vote.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 am

Post by afatchic »

icemanE wrote:Nope. Because I'm not "the lynch", I'm a vote.
But you are approving of a lynch ten posts in, on a cop who has been doubted all game long.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:45 am

Post by afatchic »

icemanE wrote:I'm almost certain that chaz is scum. Why are you freaking out about two votes? Especially if you think the cop is scum... for some reason...
I don't remember, but can you show me somewhere, between where you replaced and where i replaced, where you have said that you was suspicious of Chaz?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”