afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by afatchic »

bionicchop2 wrote:
Riceballtail wrote: really just not felt like commenting.
This is called lurking. It needs to stop. You need to comment and you need to do it often. Failure to do such helps scum win the game.
And why would he want to help scum win the game? i wonder....
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by afatchic »

Riceballtail wrote:
afatchic wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
afatchic wrote:Chaz why in the heck would you vote for a cop with a guilty... thats terrible.
Technically, you have an innocent...
And technically my results are backwards.
But, as a VT, I SHOULD appear innocent, so I don't think it's backwards at all.
And i have a guilty on Xtoxm (VT), so thats obviously not backwards, right?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:09 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

So you have a guilty on one VT, and an innocent on another one. I'm becoming more and more convinced that this is a rouse that scum are responsible for.

Maybe you're so insane that you don't keep your sanity? I'd laugh if that were the case.

I think something is either wrong with your sanity, your claim, or the scum have a manner to manipulate results. Something about this really bugs me too.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:39 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

afatchic - since you didn't read the thread, why did you investigate RBT?
The above written statement is pro-town.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:42 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

icemanE wrote:And by that I mean your predecessor claimed cop. We have two cops verified and I'm not going to speak for everyone but I'm a little iffy on there being three cops.
ice - why did you tell him what his predecessor claimed?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:47 pm

Post by afatchic »

bionicchop2 wrote:afatchic - since you didn't read the thread, why did you investigate RBT?
I told the mod i would just submit a random investigation to keep the town from having to wait through the night for me to read and decide. And since i just played a game where i got RBT(Scum) lynched day1, i figured we should redo that lovely occasion, so i checked him.

As it stands im on the top of page twenty and wondering how RBT hasn't been lynched yet. he seriously just told everyone that he is active lurking to decide which wagon he wants to vote on.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:06 am

Post by chazworthington »

icemanE wrote:I'm almost certain that chaz is scum. Why are you freaking out about two votes? Especially if you think the cop is scum... for some reason...
You are assisting in rushing a lynch through at lylo. Not everyone has posted yet. Even if afatchich is right, we need to get people's reactions on record. Zaz's play was incredibly scummy and she's still playing her other games. If RBT is lynched at the end of the gday fine, but lets not set up a situation where scum can pile onto her wagon with the thread open in under 24 ours.

It should also be noted that I've been on RBT's case since D1. My two main problems here are: i) afatchic has the taint of Zaz on him and ii) we're rushing a vote in what is most likely lylo. That's not good for the town

@afatchic: I've already been thinking along the lines of passing. Hence my question to the mod about whether the mafia can pass at night.
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:18 am

icemanE post 775 wrote:And by that I mean your predecessor claimed cop. We have two cops verified and I'm not going to speak for everyone but I'm a little iffy on there being three cops.
Good, then you share my suspicion of how Zaz played and will be wary of what afatchic says
icemanE post 786 wrote: I'm cool lynching RBT today.

vote: RBT
Oh.
icemanE post 794 wrote: I'm almost certain that chaz is scum. Why are you freaking out about two votes? Especially if you think the cop is scum... for some reason...
icemanE post 795 - Two minutes later wrote: Actually in reflection I really don't like the sound of "let's all pretend i really am the cop, and not just a scum trying to pull a fast one..." so I guess I will unvote for a minute.

unvote
While I'm obviously happier with this point of view change, why wasn't this noticed before? Espcially before you voted?
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:21 am

The other things we need to start doing is looking at the voting histories. There's been very little of that so far, but we've got two days of data now.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:25 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Hey guys, first, thanks to afatchic for saving this game from limbo. Second, I'm against a quick end to this day.

Not sure who to believe here - on the one hand, Rice is always hard to read, and it wouldn't surprise me if he were to flip scum. On the other hand, all other cops are dead at the hands of scum, and now we have a conveniently useful investigation. You could be a sacrificial lamb sent out to get us to lynch a townie.

For the moment, I'd also like to
FoS Ice
. Scummiest player in the game right now, and I was ready to lynch him before I heard afatchic's investigation result. I'm still willing to entertain it. I really wish that he had been the investigation target last night - would have made things simpler.
afatchic wrote:And its most likely mylo... 5 vs. 3. so if you would like, instead of doing a stupid move and lynching a cop and losing the game, we can no lynch, i die tonight and show up cop, and you can lynch RBT tomorrow and be in nearly the same situation. Im up for either.
If you are scum, then you'll be alive tomorrow and we'll have one more fake investigation to sort out. If you are an insane cop, then either you will be dead, or we will have one more useful investigation. If we're going to lynch Rice anyway, then we should do this.

I'd like to read over Rice's posts, he kind of fell off my radar on Day 2. Also please note my signature, I won't be able to post much over the next couple of weeks.
"This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on being so logical, Fark." - Alabaska J
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:58 am

Post by X »

I never liked RBT, but I don't like the idea of losing the game just because of 3 townies with terrible playstyles.

As for why I think there aren't four Cops, everyone else was asked to claim if they were the Cop a WHILE back. If there's a fourth Cop, it'd change the game even further...and the Cop would have wanted to give us that information.

afatchic, make sure you read the game once or twice.
And then give us comments about it.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:20 am

Post by icemanE »

bio wrote: ice - why did you tell him what his predecessor claimed?
Guess I didn't think it all the way through - but it's not like I was the first to say something about it:
bio wrote:afatchic - post night results ASAP
So, IMO, you shouldn't be asking.
chaz wrote: While I'm obviously happier with this point of view change, why wasn't this noticed before? Espcially before you voted?
I thought "in reflection" explained it well.
fark wrote: For the moment, I'd also like to FoS Ice. Scummiest player in the game right now, and I was ready to lynch him before I heard afatchic's investigation result. I'm still willing to entertain it. I really wish that he had been the investigation target last night - would have made things simpler.
As always I'd like to hear why.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

icemanE wrote:
bio wrote: ice - why did you tell him what his predecessor claimed?
Guess I didn't think it all the way through - but it's not like I was the first to say something about it:
bio wrote:afatchic - post night results ASAP
So, IMO, you shouldn't be asking.
I think it was the way you spelled it out that caught my attention. I am trying to decide if I think it was scummy or not, but figured I should ask you about it either way. My current thought is that iceman-scum would not in-thread coach afatchic-scum. If both were scum there was time for that to be handled at night. My initial reaction was the opposite though.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Riceballtail »

afatchic wrote:I told the mod i would just submit a random investigation to keep the town from having to wait through the night for me to read and decide.
If you really were a cop, it would have made sense to me that you read the thread, or at least the last day, and looked at someone the town was suspicious of. Instead, you are now trying to build a case from a possibly modified result, in which you don't know your own sanity, because you are taking something from a different game.

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:50 am

Post by afatchic »

Riceballtail wrote:
afatchic wrote:I told the mod i would just submit a random investigation to keep the town from having to wait through the night for me to read and decide.
If you really were a cop, it would have made sense to me that you read the thread, or at least the last day, and looked at someone the town was suspicious of. Instead, you are now trying to build a case from a possibly modified result, in which you don't know your own sanity, because you are taking something from a different game.
I also replaced zazier in another game at the time, so i didn't want to make everyone wait while i got caught up in that one, but i didn't want to tell the mod i wouldn't do it, so i just sent a random investigation. if you you really want me to put a case together against you i would be more than happy to
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:54 am

Post by afatchic »

chazworthington wrote:Zaz's play was incredibly scummy and she's still playing her other games.
yes i know, yet i have replaced her in three games in the past couple days, which is making it really hard on me not to get policy lynched because of her.
chazworthington wrote:@afatchic: I've already been thinking along the lines of passing. Hence my question to the mod about whether the mafia can pass at night.
I would be completely fine with this. I figure that i will probably be framed and not killed, to try and lynch me in lylo, rather than killing me and assuring RBT gets lynched as well. So if they did that i get another useful investigation, and im pretty sure i could convince a few people RBT is scum.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:01 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

vote no lynch

I think an additional night phase is needed right now (without us discussing what may or may not happen at night and giving ideas to people).
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Riceballtail »

afatchic wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
I also replaced zazier in another game at the time, so i didn't want to make everyone wait while i got caught up in that one, but i didn't want to tell the mod i wouldn't do it, so i just sent a random investigation. if you you really want me to put a case together against you i would be more than happy to
So you are voting me without a case. You're literally relying on your own investigation to count for something.

If you are not scum, then I can see you being the sane cop, with scum having a form of modification, which would make sense, since Xtoxm had been under a lot of fire. It would only make sense that cops targetted him, and, if scum could modify results, target him as well.

Overall, I think not reading the thread before submitting an investigation either a) makes you scum, trying to win with a false result or b) very anti-town, for trying to get a VT lynched when we're most likely in LyLo.

I'm just suspecting more and more as I read this that you're trying to get a craptastic lynch on me.

bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:20 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

RBT - why are you leaning more towards scum with an investigation modifier than afatchic being scum?

If a mod is putting in 3 cops of varying sanities, a miller and some kind of modifier for scum, then town has no chance.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Erm, RBT - he supposedly got a guilty on Xtoxm (an innocent). This would imply that he is insane, and therefore an innocent on you means you're actually scum.
Assuming we want to believe afatchic, which I'm not entirely sure I do want to, given the nature of his posts since coming in.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:44 am

Post by afatchic »

Xtoxm wrote:I'm not going to conscript anyone into a confirmed scum postion. I think it's only fair you also warn people before they join the role is confirmed scum.
I read this post, then saw my role pm and thought tit would be a fun game to join... lol... im on page 32 right now.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:58 am

Post by afatchic »

Okay so i didn't realize the situation i would be getting into when i joined. i didn't realize zazier had already claimed, or been cc'ed.... twice. And i didn't submit a completely random vote. I looked over the player list and decided i wanted to investigate RBT or chaz... then read the last page and saw RBT vote, which looks opportunistic in saving IcemanE, so i investigated him.

Here are my thoughts on everyone, after my reread.

Bio-Town
X-Town Miller
Chaz-*sigh* town
RBT SCUM
FSS scum/neutral
Ice scum/neutral
KOC-Neutral
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by X »

Bionicchop2 wrote:vote no lynch

I think an additional night phase is needed right now (without us discussing what may or may not happen at night and giving ideas to people).
It sounds like others just passed over his idea. I personally like it.
Vote: no lynch
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by afatchic »

X wrote:
Bionicchop2 wrote:vote no lynch

It sounds like others just passed over his idea. I personally like it.
Vote: no lynch
When yall say, without discussion, would yall still like my cases against my top three? or did i just read 34 pages to no lynch and get killed?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

The only discussion I am against is night phase speculation. Your cases against the top 3 will be very valuable should you turn up dead and proven to be a cop.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”