Mini 707: Cops and Robbers Mafia (Game Over)

Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:33 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

mykonian wrote:
vote fuzzyman

a) rather weak third vote on mizzy in post 104 (not very bad)
Ok.
b) bandwagon third vote on corporate in post 164 (just follows GC)
It was bandwagony, but that doesn't mean corporate isn't the best lynch. In fact, I still hold that to be true.
vote:corporate
c) opens the possibility to vote simpor (fifth) in post 327
Yes I did. Point, please.
d) post 379: votes simpor (L-1) after patrick unvoted, mentions later that patricks unvote was town in his eyes (was to afraid to hammer, but is on the bandwagon, for little to no reason)
I thought that Pat's unvote was town because he felt uncomfortable about having a hammer. He probably wouldn't have greived anybody had he kept his vote there, and scum would have no reason to delay the end of the day, would they?
e) after some people go of simpor, he votes corporate again post 398. No reasons. And don't say you don't need reasons to vote corporate, because you need to ask yourself the question, is corporate scum, or annoying town?
My 284 has all the reason I personally needed.
f) after 406 crywolf votes corporate too, and gets attacked for it! Could you please take a look at fuzzy too?
crywolf voted corp for the wrong reason, that being corp's /yawn post. Sure, it was kind of unhelpful, but it was nothing to match the Simpor, or even Ether case.
g) in 421 fuzzy contradicts himself: patrick is cool for unvoting, yet fuzzy votes right after that. If you see that, why don't you vote fuzzy?
Nobody said that conflicting ideals couldn't both be town, did they?
h) 424: fuzzy admits to have lied, but the defence in where he lied still keeps of the attack. I learned in my first game to lynch all liars, and in that game town was badly hurt by not doing it. Now you are letting him get away. O yeah, votes simpor again (fourth vote on simpor). No reason, just a common "he is scummy" statement. attack crywolf for the vote on corporate (pot and kettle?)
No contest, although I'm not really familiar with the expression, "pot and kettle,".
i) 458: wants to lynch everybody that is currently in the spotlights
False. I do not think cry should be lynched.
j) post 361: and votes corporate again: nothing more.
Once again, I'll refer you back to #284.
k) 484: states he also wants to lynch simpor (do you really think we don't know that you don't care who is the lynch, as long it is not you?)
I do not want you, Ether, GC, myself, or crywolf to die right now.
l) 561: and guess who votes simpor again...
Point, please.

Your argument has some validity, but not corporate validity.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:53 am

Post by mykonian »

Fuzzyman wrote:
mykonian wrote:
vote fuzzyman

c) opens the possibility to vote simpor (fifth) in post 327
Yes I did. Point, please.
The point is, that you open the possibility to jump on the bandwagon when town thinks simpor is scum. Or you stay of it, or you agree with it. Saying: "I may be on later, when he is close to being lynched" is scummy

d) post 379: votes simpor (L-1) after patrick unvoted, mentions later that patricks unvote was town in his eyes (was to afraid to hammer, but is on the bandwagon, for little to no reason)
I thought that Pat's unvote was town because he felt uncomfortable about having a hammer. He probably wouldn't have greived anybody had he kept his vote there, and scum would have no reason to delay the end of the day, would they?
So you put simpor again on L-1, so you have a chance the day will be shorter? And why do you leave simpor after 2 persons unvote too?
e) after some people go of simpor, he votes corporate again post 398. No reasons. And don't say you don't need reasons to vote corporate, because you need to ask yourself the question, is corporate scum, or annoying town?
My 284 has all the reason I personally needed.
ok. You think corporate scummy because he doesn't cooperate. Or is he antitown?
g) in 421 fuzzy contradicts himself: patrick is cool for unvoting, yet fuzzy votes right after that. If you see that, why don't you vote fuzzy?
Nobody said that conflicting ideals couldn't both be town, did they?
If I'm right, some people pointed out the contradiction here. Calling an unvote good, and then vote, is weird
h) 424: fuzzy admits to have lied, but the defence in where he lied still keeps of the attack. I learned in my first game to lynch all liars, and in that game town was badly hurt by not doing it. Now you are letting him get away. O yeah, votes simpor again (fourth vote on simpor). No reason, just a common "he is scummy" statement. attack crywolf for the vote on corporate (pot and kettle?)
No contest, although I'm not really familiar with the expression, "pot and kettle,".
I'm sorry: I feel you accused crywolf for something you did yourself too. Voting corporate for little to no reason, just because he plainly acts antitown.
i) 458: wants to lynch everybody that is currently in the spotlights
False. I do not think cry should be lynched.
you get the point, again opening your options to get on the bandwagon

I do not want you, Ether, GC, myself, or crywolf to die right now.
l) 561: and guess who votes simpor again...
Point, please.
Your vote is surprisingly often on the person that is most in danger of getting lynched

Your argument has some validity, but not corporate validity.
I left things out that I think I don't have to react on. Bolded is mine.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:09 am

Post by Patrick »

Bah. Go town.

Post ++
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

(These are the bolded comments that Myko made upon my answers.)
The point is, that you open the possibility to jump on the bandwagon when town thinks simpor is scum. Or you stay of it, or you agree with it. Saying: "I may be on later, when he is close to being lynched" is scummy
I did not get onto him later just because more people were on him. I feel that his last post was pretty scummy.
So you put simpor again on L-1, so you have a chance the day will be shorter? And why do you leave simpor after 2 persons unvote too?
At this point, I felt that he needed more overall pressure. After Ether had unvoted, I recognized that I, alone, wasn't going to be able to exert that pressure, so I went back to my corp wagon.
ok. You think corporate scummy because he doesn't cooperate. Or is he antitown?
You mean to say that you think he's some sort of freaky 3rd-Party role?
If I'm right, some people pointed out the contradiction here. Calling an unvote good, and then vote, is weird
I've said it a couple times, and I'll say it again: Patscum would have had no reason to unvote. Simple as that.
I'm sorry: I feel you accused crywolf for something you did yourself too. Voting corporate for little to no reason, just because he plainly acts antitown.
Meh, I've already stated my reasons, so whether they are enough is kind of an opinion/judgement call. I'll just say I disagree.
you get the point, again opening your options to get on the bandwagon
Hey... how about this: Starting now, and lasting until the end of the day, either my vote stays on corporate, or I claim scum. I am seriously willing to do that if you want me to.
Your vote is surprisingly often on the person that is most in danger of getting lynched
I'd love to get into a statistical dispute about this right now, but for now I'll say that when this was true, it was for good reason.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:02 am

Post by mykonian »

I think corporate is being an annoying person because he wants to play an annoying person, but I don't know if he is scummy.

Not changing your vote wouldn't be a good idea, I think I know something better.

I would like you to make a decent case, anytime you vote. You can change as often as you want, but state what post(s) make you do that, and why. Then we can check how well you do that. If you were town, you would be able to gain information with it, and maybe you get some people that agree with you. If you are scum, we will catch, just because your reasons for voting are far to weak, and the only purpose seems to be to lynch someone else then you. Exactly the thing I am voting you for.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:52 am

Post by charter »

Vote Count:

Fuzzyman - 2 (mykonian, Empking)

mykonian - 1 (Ether)
corporate - 1 (Fuzzyman)

Not Voting: (5)

crywolf20084
q21
Mizzy
Green Crayons
corporate

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

I'd be glad to.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:18 am

Post by mykonian »

Ether, I would please want to hear why you aren't my friend. Talking with fuzzy can be fun, but with us two, there is little lynching, and half of the game is about that.

It would also be good to comment on the case I made against fuzzy.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:43 am

Post by corporate »

@mykonian: i dont think ive exactly been anti town. hell, i tried to tell you guys not to lynch simpor. i have been playing the game. so playstyle asside you have no real case. annoying dosent cut it.

vote fuzzyman

will post a bit more once i get settled in from the weekend.
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:52 am

Post by Empking »

Wow, four players have yet to post.

I can see the mykonian vote but I don't think Corporate is scummy, not town but not scummy either.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 am

Post by mykonian »

I don't say you are scum corporate, I say that your playstyle is not the most helping playstyle possible. So the only thing I say is something about your playstyle.

And nice bandwagon vote.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:34 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Fuzz was second up on the chopping block yesterday. I don't see anything wrong with a third vote at this point in time.

Did a reread of crywolf. Less convinced today than I was yesterday about her scumminess. Will need to do a reread of Fuzz and Mykonian/Tisp.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:46 am

Post by mykonian »

third I thought. It seemed it was most between corporate and simpor.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:05 am

Post by corporate »

its not a bandwagon vote. its the vote i was pushing yesterday while everyone else was busy killing a townie.

thx though myk igmeoy
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:46 am

Post by mykonian »

and you are town for not killing a towny.

a. If you knew, how did you do that? I know only a few roles that know who are townies.
b. could you at least have told us we were killing a towny? It might help town, you know...
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:14 am

Post by corporate »

i had no proof i just didnt think he was scum. especially not as much as fuz and cry. it dosent make me town. it just shows im trying.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by q21 »

Empking wrote:I'm torn between Fuzzyman or Green Crayons. Green Crayons go to great lengths to protect Ether but I don't think Ether is scum. Fuzzyman goes to great length to protect GC and I do think he's scum. (Those were along with everything else scummy they've done.)

Vote: Fuzzyman
You vote Fuzzy because he's protected GC, who is for my money the towniest person here... there are plenty of good reasons to vote Fuzzy, and you choose this one.
corporate wrote:its not a bandwagon vote. its the vote i was pushing yesterday while everyone else was busy killing a townie.

thx though myk igmeoy
I don't like the way he's trying to make himself look good by reminding us that we lynched a townie. I do however agree that his vote wasn't a bandwagon vote, it felt more like OMGUS to me.

Anyway, while I agree with a Fuzzy wagon in principle (nothing having really changed since I spent a large portion of day 1 with my vote on him) I can't say I like the way in which the wagon has progressed.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

q21 wrote:You vote Fuzzy because he's protected GC, who is for my money the towniest person here... there are plenty of good reasons to vote Fuzzy, and you choose this one.
Eh, although I'm all in favor of my not getting lynched, this is kinda WIFOMy. Not to mention I could've just been buddying up to him.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

q21 wrote:You vote Fuzzy because he's protected GC, who is for my money the towniest person here... there are plenty of good reasons to vote Fuzzy, and you choose this one.
Eh, although I'm all in favor of my not getting lynched, this is kinda WIFOMy. Not to mention I could've just been buddying up to him.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Mizzy »

Still overloaded with work but I wanted to chime in. I feel like mykonian is overthinking things, pointing fingers a little early, and in general, is seriously bugging me. His role speculation is infuriating, as is his implied viewpoint that his opinion is clearly the way things should be done.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:50 am

Post by mykonian »

of course I'm going to say that what I think is the way that it should be done, what do you expect? If you want a lynch, you are doing the same.

And great that I am seriously bugging you, I've heard more statements like this now, if anyone would care to say what I am doing wrong.

The main point I have expressed till now is that I really don't understand how you could go so easy on fuzzy sometimes. Fuzzy really wasn't obvioustown and some of the actions you are at least doubtfull. Care to tell me what I am overthinking, when you can find some time? I just put all the feelings and facts I had on the player I thought most scummy day 1 in one post.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:37 am

Post by Mizzy »

mykonian wrote:of course I'm going to say that what I think is the way that it should be done, what do you expect? If you want a lynch, you are doing the same.
Except that if you are wrong, you're hurting the town by expecting us to do things your way. Your role speculations are completely WIFOM and dangerous to boot. Please check them at the door before you post.
mykonian wrote:And great that I am seriously bugging you, I've heard more statements like this now, if anyone would care to say what I am doing wrong.
I just did, go read it again if you have to.
mykonian wrote:The main point I have expressed till now is that I really don't understand how you could go so easy on fuzzy sometimes. Fuzzy really wasn't obvioustown and some of the actions you are at least doubtfull. Care to tell me what I am overthinking, when you can find some time? I just put all the feelings and facts I had on the player I thought most scummy day 1 in one post.
I wasn't talking about fuzzy. Tunnel vision much?
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:46 am

Post by mykonian »

Who were you talking about? With the few posts I have made till now, I thought I had only made statements about fuzzy and corporate, maybe GC. The last two, GC as near certain, I see as town now.

If I'm wrong, then you would be also wrong for following me. Most times you have different lynch candidates. I think fuzzy is the best choice, and I say that, and why. If you think it should be someone else, make a case, and see what we choose. There is nothing that states I couldn't agree with you.

Also, if you don't like what I posted about fuzzy, because it is wrong, point it out, so we can see the case is not as strong as it looks. That is how you can come to the best decision as a group. I'm just giving my first input.

What you give as reasons why you don't like me is that I'm overthinking things, and too early with pointing fingers (day 2?). It would help if you gave an example of this. On this moment I don't really know what I'm accused of.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Mizzy »

mykonian wrote:Who were you talking about? With the few posts I have made till now, I thought I had only made statements about fuzzy and corporate, maybe GC. The last two, GC as near certain, I see as town now.
I was addressing your thoughts about corporate and your role speculation.
mykonian wrote:If I'm wrong, then you would be also wrong for following me. Most times you have different lynch candidates. I think fuzzy is the best choice, and I say that, and why. If you think it should be someone else, make a case, and see what we choose. There is nothing that states I couldn't agree with you.
Again, I'm not talking about fuzzy. And even if you're right about fuzzy, lynching him NOWNOWNOW is not the best idea.

When I get home I'll give you the examples and further explain what I mean.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:30 am

Post by q21 »

Fuzzyman wrote:
I'm not getting where this is coming from. I'm agreeing that your supporting GC is a bad reason (among other, much better ones) to vote for you and you're arguing with me?
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”