Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 971, Alisae wrote:
In post 970, Flavor Leaf wrote: I can second from experience that I think Hu Tao is an experienced Mafia player even if relatively new to Mafiascum.

That being said, i don’t think I’d consider them that new to this site anymore.

But I would love to be scum with Hu Tao eventually or find scum with Hu Tao as town/town.
So, I did a brief skim of their meta, and my general impression of them is they're more likely to be detached from the gamestate as mafia > town. I kind of want to say they're in their wolf meta right now based on a brief meta check? Idunno can u like verify this.
I'm assuming you just looked at post count. Because the scum game you're referencing, I was one of the leaders in posts and very engaged until my partner basically threw and I got voted out (I explained that in the last post that game). The town game you posted was actually pretty similar to this one. Work got busy so I was a bit inactive and I got scumread for it, but still helped lead town to victory later on. At least you're looking for something but you're on the wrong track here
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 973, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 970, Flavor Leaf wrote: I can second from experience that I think Hu Tao is an experienced Mafia player even if relatively new to Mafiascum.

But I would love to be scum with Hu Tao eventually or find scum with Hu Tao as town/town.
So, I did a brief skim of their meta, and my general impression of them is they're more likely to be detached from the gamestate as mafia > town. I kind of want to say they're in their wolf meta right now based on a brief meta check? Idunno can u like verify this.
It’s possible this is true, and if I am remembering correctly, this is what I remember from the games I had with them.

Whether or not this fits this game at the present is not something I’m capable of discerning fully atm.

@Hu Tao - The game I misfaded Andante, were you town or scum, I forget? I feel like I have two games with you, one scum, one town, and I think you were town there?
Yep town
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 976, Alisae wrote:
In post 973, Flavor Leaf wrote:

It’s possible this is true, and if I am remembering correctly, this is what I remember from the games I had with them.

Whether or not this fits this game at the present is not something I’m capable of discerning fully atm.

@Hu Tao - The game I misfaded Andante, were you town or scum, I forget? I feel like I have two games with you, one scum, one town, and I think you were town there?
viewtopic.php?t=90861 - wolf game
viewtopic.php?t=90681 - The game you are referencing (town game)
This was the post I was trying to quote before
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1020, Roden wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao

I wanna do this.
Why?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1023, MikhailTal wrote: hu tao's perspective is very unmarred and given time i see them very easily putting themselves on a billboard. takutai and osuka, from where i'm looking are more likely to reveal their brain's fucked up like mine and they've split an alter than consolidate their positions. i want either of them today.
:lol: well I think osuka could be town based on what I posted earlier, I'll look into taku in a bit
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:15 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1028, Flavor Leaf wrote: Roden, Norwegian, Mika, Taku, Osuka all town vibes for me right now.

Sakura
Jasonwazza
Firebringer
Alisae
Dunnstral

Is a pool i wanna remember.

Hu Tao is in there too, but forgot about them until now.

And I’m missing 1 person off the dome.

Hu Tao could be scum here. The meta case is valid, but it’s too early for me to really wanna full send on that regard.

Alisae/Sakura both have some pings for me, but realistically, I don’t think they’re both scum here. I could be wrong with that.
Surely you can't be serious about the meta case. The fact that you didn't see the similarities between this game and the town game is suspect.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1029, Alisae wrote: Is fl mafia???????
Maybe I should just go to bed
Possibly but not sure why you think that when you asked for their opinion. What's the reason?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:17 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1055, Takutai wrote:
In post 1051, Alisae wrote: Tell me about Dunn what’s ur problem with that guy
I have no problem with Dunn, the fact that I'm here and Hu Tao or Dunn aren't simply amuses me.

As I said before, I'm very certain I hit gold somewhere in my reads and I'll try and see where.
Well why not give a case?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1097, JasonWazza wrote: Taku there is plenty of other reason's I can have as Town to vote you there.
I'm not seeing them in your words and as it's "spineless" to not spew out your every thought in a game that's already on page forty-four I'm afraid Tal and I would like to hear them.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 580, Takutai wrote:
In post 577, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 572, Takutai wrote:
In post 570, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
That’s fine, you can be bored as i eliminate you.
No all you have are dead ends and angsty personality fueled pushes. I know flavor can push me over but I'm not worried about you because so far you've done nothing impressive. Talk to me once you have the guts to case Alisae and Roden.
Thank you, i always knew i could count on you my therapist to clue me in on the source behind my teenage angst and excessive failures.
I'll townlock you for now.

Townlock

NorwegianBoyEE
Chesslock but can be scum

MikhailTal
Feels good so far but can be scum?

Flavor Leaf
Not sure

Everyone else except Alisae and Roden
Slots that should evolve

Hu Tao
Dunnstral
Actually looks like you mentioned the both of us way before, so I take back what I said
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I don't see what's scummy about Taku tbh. I likely won't vote there
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1107, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1055, Takutai wrote:
In post 1051, Alisae wrote: Tell me about Dunn what’s ur problem with that guy
I have no problem with Dunn, the fact that I'm here and Hu Tao or Dunn aren't simply amuses me.

As I said before, I'm very certain I hit gold somewhere in my reads and I'll try and see where.
Well why not give a case?
I'm just going to give a reads-list after playing Deep Rock Galactic and drinking some gin. You've secured yourself a place in the top tier.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1110, Hu Tao wrote: I don't see what's scummy about Taku tbh. I likely won't vote there
Same, you're not on the table.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I still think roden is my likely vote but not sold on it. If anyone has someone they think I should look into let me know
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1093, MikhailTal wrote: nurse you need to keep this bit going and just like, don't even acknowledge that you're getting voted on
Why? Worried they will self-incriminate under pressure? happier with my vote now.
In post 1094, JasonWazza wrote: Maybe I'm confused, what exactly makes Taku Town from the flailing?

Question is for NorwegianboyEE, Saukura Hana and Alisae.

and I want actual reasoning none of this WIFOMy crap.
I dont think scum antagonizes everyone like that.

Sorry, that's all i got.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

To clarify, I'm not trying to convince you he's not scum, and will not try either, feel free to keep pressuring or convince me to go back.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

The later will prove rather difficult since new shiny things appeared.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1095, Takutai wrote:
In post 1092, Sakura Hana wrote: I just never heard the term before, then again Mikhail uses a lot of english words that i have no idea what they mean as im not a native english speaker.
I'm not neither. You probably searched the term but Mikhail is saying nurse is obvious town, as obvious as a large advertisement next to the road.
I would disagree on RN being "obvtown" based on their first post's self-meta already, not necessarily confscum or anything but certainly not obvtown.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:46 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 1108, Takutai wrote:
In post 1097, JasonWazza wrote: Taku there is plenty of other reason's I can have as Town to vote you there.
I'm not seeing them in your words and as it's "spineless" to not spew out your every thought in a game that's already on page forty-four I'm afraid Tal and I would like to hear them.
I will note, I do plan on answering this, but I want all responses to my question first, and I'm still waiting on Alisae.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1094, JasonWazza wrote: Maybe I'm confused, what exactly makes Taku Town from the flailing?

Question is for NorwegianboyEE, Saukura Hana and Alisae.

and I want actual reasoning none of this WIFOMy crap.
His behavior doesn’t rly give me confidence that he flips mafia.
His posting was focused on burning bridges. It’s play that makes other people more unhappy with him. His attitude is basically “fuck bro I don’t give a fuck about this game I hate all of you and wanna see you lose”

I don’t feel like his play comes from mafia
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1100, Hu Tao wrote:

I'm assuming you just looked at post count. Because the scum game you're referencing, I was one of the leaders in posts and very engaged until my partner basically threw and I got voted out (I explained that in the last post that game). The town game you posted was actually pretty similar to this one. Work got busy so I was a bit inactive and I got scumread for it, but still helped lead town to victory later on. At least you're looking for something but you're on the wrong track here
Metadiving is not rly one of my strengths
A brief skim is = to opening ur iso and scrolling down to try to understand what the vibe was.
I wouldn’t call it an effective way to meta dive.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1106, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1029, Alisae wrote: Is fl mafia???????
Maybe I should just go to bed
Possibly but not sure why you think that when you asked for their opinion. What's the reason?
it’s not related to anything that happened prior their reads just have me puzzled
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:09 am

Post by JasonWazza »

I will say i think there is at least one scum in

{Alisae, Sakura, Norwegian}

Because none of them can even actually answer with a reason that isn't just WIFOM
In post 1108, Takutai wrote:
Wagon analysis can give us info, the fact that your wagon went up at that speed is fine, but the speed it dropped off makes me think scum was on the wagon and jumped off it because of convenience, and because they wanted to try and avoid some of the backlash that the wagon has.

Add that to the fact that none of the 3 can give even a halfway decent reason means there is a fairly decent chance that there was scum there.

UNVOTE: Takutai
VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Takutai »

Now you're talking my language and the above feels town after I was meh on ur ISO. I did want to maybe add you as town before the iso with nurse, then decided no, now I'm thinking I need to read you and nurse in context before that list.

I've felt what you feel and Sakura was the worst to me with the unvote but she can genuinely have come to the conclusion I'm town idk. I still have to check Alisae's vote and unvote, it's a slot that just plonking a read on won't work in this game state due to post rate and content. Norwee idk unvote felt town in tone but I'm not going to complain about your vote, when I saw I was up for wagon this morning I was pretty sure there's at least one scum there.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Alisae »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”