Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:15 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1059, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Random Nurse

Yeah, forgot about them, and then dont like ISO either, and remember them pinging me with the town read on Sakura and Alisae, yet 'FL is a mystery'

seems like a positioning tactic
I support this vote but not for these reasons, but they seemed to be active at first until they got stonewalled by Takutai and then they dissapeared off the thread in terms of sorting.

Spoiler: quotes
In post 575, Random Nurse wrote: Am I crazy or does anyone else here notice that Takutai outright ignores my question?
In post 869, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 784, MikhailTal wrote: miki's towns are calling each other town, yaaay~

alisae n sakura hana kinda look like mafia partners in some worlds too yin thinks? probably past history but interactions feel just a lil off

we wanna be buds flavor leaf!

random nurse looks town too at this point? umm, is this game just really easy or something? weird, i have autowin

Is this the same Mikhail?
In post 872, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 871, Alisae wrote:
In post 869, Random Nurse wrote: Is this the same Mikhail?
They are a plural system. I believe Yin is posting right now

Like a Hydra?

I thought those weren't allowed in Normal games?
In post 876, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 856, Radical Rat wrote:
Votecount 1.7

With
alive, it takes
to hammer

votes
Takutai (6)
E-1
:
NorwegianboyEE, Saukura Hana, JasonWazza, Firebringer, Alisae, MikhailTal
osuka (2):
Roden, Random Nurse
Not Voting (2):
Dunnstral, Takutai
MikhailTal (1):
osuka
Flavor Leaf(1):
Flavor Leaf
Firebringer (1):
Hu Tao

Day One ends in (expired on 2023-07-28 05:00:00)

Is it possible you could keep those who are not voting separate and at the bottom, please?
In post 877, Random Nurse wrote: Also, despite Takutai being unwilling to explain himself when I asked him a simple question on why he found those two other players Scummy, I don't really see any reason why he's already at L-1. It seems way too easy to me.
In post 1015, Random Nurse wrote: UNVOTE: osuka

Rereading Takutai's ISO.

Is everything RN's done in the last 2 IRL days.
VOTE: Real Nurse
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:22 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Woops i accidentally typed "real" instead of "random", excuse me i just woke up
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Just in case
VOTE: Random Nurse
the mod gets confused by who im supposed to be voting.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MikhailTal
MikhailTal
Goon
MikhailTal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:24 am

Post by MikhailTal »

for what it's worth we have limitless social energy and it's impossible for any of you to ever emotionally affect any of us enough to change our actions. every single town can feel free to get exhausted, give up and coast for the rest of the game at their leisure as long as they're willing to sheep us, we're not going to stop solving and we'll be winning this game. i challenge mafia not to kill us in the night but am fairly confident at least 2/3 never put night kp on our slot tonight or tomorrow night anyway.

it's not that nurse is an unreasonable vote, there have been a couple of his posts that have read somewhat like condescension coming from an informed/mafia perspective to me but he's ingratiated himself with the town and it's hard to shake the feeling that already we're consigned to getting a d1 elimination that we're going to look back on and call a waste of a day on reflection amidst all this pussyfooting
Mikhail
(it/its)/
yin
(yin/yin's)/
unnamed
(it/its)/
xia
(fae/they)/
tear
(āg/āu)

+Autism|ADHD|Schizophrenia|Other Assorted Conditions

Tone Marker Explanation
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also i may end up voting dunnstral depending on their answer to #1076, but i ISO'd them and realized i have no idea where they stand, hence the question.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1080, MikhailTal wrote: t's not that nurse is an unreasonable vote, there have been a couple of his posts that have read somewhat like condescension coming from an informed/mafia perspective to me but he's ingratiated himself with the town and it's hard to shake the feeling that already we're consigned to getting a d1 elimination that we're going to look back on and call a waste of a day on reflection amidst all this pussyfooting
Why exactly?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MikhailTal
MikhailTal
Goon
MikhailTal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:39 am

Post by MikhailTal »

In post 1082, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1080, MikhailTal wrote: t's not that nurse is an unreasonable vote, there have been a couple of his posts that have read somewhat like condescension coming from an informed/mafia perspective to me but he's ingratiated himself with the town and it's hard to shake the feeling that already we're consigned to getting a d1 elimination that we're going to look back on and call a waste of a day on reflection amidst all this pussyfooting
Why exactly?
from my perspective takutai not dying confirms that either town is craven or mafia's in the vote. nurse is fitting in neither category so flipping him is playing hope mafia as it isn't logically progressing from the information we've received so far. if he's town we go in to tomorrow with a fuckton of questions left unanswered from today. also not sure about you but i don't see a single useful association to make from his flip either, nobody looks better or worse based on his role outside of whatever the VCA ends up looking like. if our slot flipped red you could probably rule out half the lobby as mafia at this point, why aren't we a better elimination than nurse? firebringer osuka and takutai have gotten prospective bws that ended up going nowhere and all of them are super helpful flips, settling on nurse now is exactly that, settling. it's probably fortunetelling at best, regretting that we didn't decide on someone better at worst
Mikhail
(it/its)/
yin
(yin/yin's)/
unnamed
(it/its)/
xia
(fae/they)/
tear
(āg/āu)

Tone Marker Explanation
MikhailTal
MikhailTal
Goon
MikhailTal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:53 am

Post by MikhailTal »

yin was too well-mannered. should be clear at this point i'm not afraid to completely kill the vibes to get a town win and so i'm ready to admit our slot made a mistake by putting takutai at E-1 and not holding out to quickhammer
Mikhail
(it/its)/
yin
(yin/yin's)/
unnamed
(it/its)/
xia
(fae/they)/
tear
(āg/āu)

Tone Marker Explanation
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:57 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1083, MikhailTal wrote: from my perspective takutai not dying confirms that either town is craven or mafia's in the vote. nurse is fitting in neither category so flipping him is playing hope mafia as it isn't logically progressing from the information we've received so far
I'm not sure how this comes to be, i just want answers at this point that can help me solve because clearly regular engagement isnt helping.
In post 1083, MikhailTal wrote: if he's town we go in to tomorrow with a fuckton of questions left unanswered from today.
Even then, you can garner reactions and reasons for the votes from the people that voted him, although I doubt it'll come to that unlike with Taku where everyone wanted to see blood.
In post 1083, MikhailTal wrote: also not sure about you but i don't see a single useful association to make from his flip either, nobody looks better or worse based on his role outside of whatever the VCA ends up looking like.
Wouldnt Dunn be the same?
In post 1083, MikhailTal wrote: if our slot flipped red you could probably rule out half the lobby as mafia at this point, why aren't we a better elimination than nurse?
From my PoV you are more likely town than not, I rather vote where i think it's more likely to flip red.
In post 1083, MikhailTal wrote: firebringer osuka and takutai have gotten prospective bws that ended up going nowhere and all of them are super helpful flips, settling on nurse now is exactly that, settling.
of these 3 the only one i'd probably vote is osuka again, firebringer's reaction to being voted or decided as "lim of the day" didnt particularly look like scum to me, and I already posted earlier why i think Takutai looks like town, as did Alisae.
In post 1083, MikhailTal wrote: settling on nurse now is exactly that, settling.
We arent *settling* on anything, but it could end up being a lim if RN doesnt give satisfactory answers, all of which could spew and generate info.
In post 1083, MikhailTal wrote: it's probably fortunetelling at best, regretting that we didn't decide on someone better at worst
Well that's YOUR opinion.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1084, MikhailTal wrote: yin was too well-mannered. should be clear at this point i'm not afraid to completely kill the vibes to get a town win and so i'm ready to admit our slot made a mistake by putting takutai at E-1 and not holding out to quickhammer
On this subject, what makes you think someone else would've put them at E-1?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I personally didnt get the vibe that anyone that posted between E-1 and ali's unvote would've even voted them, so im curious why you thought someone might have.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MikhailTal
MikhailTal
Goon
MikhailTal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:07 am

Post by MikhailTal »

VOTE: sakura hana

it's prison rules then. i'm thinking you're the best flip for us at this point since it confirms the most worlds for us, it's a selfish perspective but i trust our agendas most and even seeing you town would be preferable to seeing town eliminate BILLBOARD TOWN random nurse. calling takutai town and voting outside of their vote is basically just calling the lobby bad so i'll assume you're acting in bad faith on top of that.
Mikhail
(it/its)/
yin
(yin/yin's)/
unnamed
(it/its)/
xia
(fae/they)/
tear
(āg/āu)

Tone Marker Explanation
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:08 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1088, MikhailTal wrote: VOTE: sakura hana

it's prison rules then. i'm thinking you're the best flip for us at this point since it confirms the most worlds for us, it's a selfish perspective but i trust our agendas most and even seeing you town would be preferable to seeing town eliminate BILLBOARD TOWN random nurse. calling takutai town and voting outside of their vote is basically just calling the lobby bad so i'll assume you're acting in bad faith on top of that.
I'm actually... not that opposed to this tbh. Means i wont have to deal with Taku annoying me all game :lol:
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

What makes RN Billboard town, and what does that even mean.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Takutai »

Means Mikhail wants to force you not to push them because Mikhail feels like dictating shit
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I just never heard the term before, then again Mikhail uses a lot of english words that i have no idea what they mean as im not a native english speaker.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MikhailTal
MikhailTal
Goon
MikhailTal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:30 am

Post by MikhailTal »

mikhail decided to fall on a grenade and one by one everyone else is jumping at the opportunity to follow suit, it's amusing

nurse you need to keep this bit going and just like, don't even acknowledge that you're getting voted on, i'm pretty sure it works and nobody calls the bluff. in a shocking turn of events 10 hours before the day ends we pivot to Flavor Leaf, who flips cop, and it's revealed they attempted to role swap with our slot, the actual Town Miller. The real mafia team was JasonWazza, Alisae and Random Nurse all along, Mafia wins after n3 vig Roden shoots Takutai who at this point has told every player they aren't going to be listening to them any more at least twice

anyway we've not really slept in the past week so now would be a good time to vote us
Mikhail
(it/its)/
yin
(yin/yin's)/
unnamed
(it/its)/
xia
(fae/they)/
tear
(āg/āu)

Tone Marker Explanation
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:35 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Maybe I'm confused, what exactly makes Taku Town from the flailing?

Question is for NorwegianboyEE, Saukura Hana and Alisae.

and I want actual reasoning none of this WIFOMy crap.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1092, Sakura Hana wrote: I just never heard the term before, then again Mikhail uses a lot of english words that i have no idea what they mean as im not a native english speaker.
I'm not neither. You probably searched the term but Mikhail is saying nurse is obvious town, as obvious as a large advertisement next to the road.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 662, JasonWazza wrote: VOTE: Firebringer

I actually agree on both Firebringer/Takutai but i think FL makes a decent point in that if a Cop exists, get them to check Takutai, since Takutai claimed VT (i think that's a real claim anyway? who the fuck knows with what is going on in this game honestly.) so i think Firebringer is the better lim target right now.
Maybe I forgot this earlier cop dictating. I think because you weren't voting me I didn't care. Feels strange, thinking about how flavor acts around my slot now compared to page nine.
In post 842, JasonWazza wrote: UNVOTE: Firebringer
VOTE: Takutai

By my count that's E-2
Yup so this is either you're town and you don't like that I never answered your alt thingy and that I choose to vote when I vote, or just scum. All I really see is the flavor leaf agreement and the alt thingy to get you here. Once I've done Alisae and Tal I'll see where you slot.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:55 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Taku there is plenty of other reason's I can have as Town to vote you there.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1094, JasonWazza wrote: Maybe I'm confused, what exactly makes Taku Town from the flailing?

Question is for NorwegianboyEE, Saukura Hana and Alisae.

and I want actual reasoning none of this WIFOMy crap.
No reason. I'm just on a break. If i change my mind on them i'll let you know.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 967, Alisae wrote:
In post 964, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 954, Alisae wrote:
@Hu Tao
what is your preferred alignment?
I don't care whichever I get. I've played mafia before on other sites. If you're implying my inactivity is because I'm nervous as scum, then you're mistaken. I'm just a bit busy on weekdays at times because of work.
Ur activity is not what stands out to me.
What is it then?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”