SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:14 am

Post by SensFan »

Corvuus wrote:Otherwise, you are just doing least amount of work possible for basically the whole game.
No. I did my fair share of work until yesterday. I'm not going to waste too much time on this game anymore, though. Not when people don't listen, noise is valued over content, and *coughbendingofrulescough* is allowed.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:13 am

Post by sirdanilot »

So, I don't see any reason why everyone suddenly started claiming, but I am thinking OC is scum because he started it. Not sure why corvuus claimed but I didn't really suspect him that much to begin with so OC is definitely top right now.

Let's lynch OC.
OverCaffeinated
OverCaffeinated
Townie
OverCaffeinated
Townie
Townie

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:58 am

Post by OverCaffeinated »

I don't know exactly what you are trying to gain by distorting the truth, but any doubt I had about you being scum has just disappeared. Townies have nothing to gain from misrepresentation and twisting of history.

Let's lynch Sirdanilot.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:52 am

Post by iamausername »

Mod: prod hitogoroshi plz

OC, generally, if you support a suggestion of massclaim, common courtesy would be to just say so, and not actually start one before everyone else has had a chance to give input on the subject. And just because the mod has shown leniency in the past to *coughbendingofrulescough*, doesn't mean it's OK to keep doing it.
SensFan wrote:I'm not going to waste too much time on this game anymore, though. Not when people don't listen, noise is valued over content, and *coughbendingofrulescough* is allowed.
Sens, I don't know why you haven't carried through on any of your many, many threats to get yourself replaced in this game, but if you're going to carry on with this attitude, I think you should. Yeah, yeah, you made a commitment and all, but if you're not even going to try, then you're not really honouring that commitment anyway. Either you should start "wasting time" on this game, or you should give up on it entirely.

If you stick around but keep half-assing it like this, you're either not playing to win, or you are scum who has decided that you can get away with doing nothing by acting pissed off with the way the game has gone. Since the first option would mean you are breaking site rules, and I know you don't like rule-breakers, I would have to assume the second and vote you accordingly.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Bah, I'm here, I just have schoolwork up the ass as we move into finals territory.
OverCaffeinated wrote:Townies have nothing to gain from misrepresentation and twisting of history.
...you did start it. Remember? It was last page, like ten posts ago.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by SensFan »

iamausername wrote:If you stick around but keep half-assing it like this, you're either not playing to win, or you are scum who has decided that you can get away with doing nothing by acting pissed off with the way the game has gone. Since the first option would mean you are breaking site rules, and I know you don't like rule-breakers, I would have to assume the second and vote you accordingly.
I'm playing to win. Just not wasting my time. Seriously, I cannot comprehend why neither of Corvuus/Electra was lynched yesterday. People aren't even reading my points, obviously.

Vote: OC
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:14 am

Post by sirdanilot »

SensFan wrote:
iamausername wrote:If you stick around but keep half-assing it like this, you're either not playing to win, or you are scum who has decided that you can get away with doing nothing by acting pissed off with the way the game has gone. Since the first option would mean you are breaking site rules, and I know you don't like rule-breakers, I would have to assume the second and vote you accordingly.
I'm playing to win. Just not wasting my time.
Seriously, I cannot comprehend why neither of Corvuus/Electra was lynched yesterday.
People aren't even reading my points, obviously.

Huh what?
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Corvuus »

SF,

After the ruling, I asked if you wanted me to replace out. You could have voiced anything you wished to say then and there. I don't see why you would keep dragging it on now when it seemed like it was over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see how you can claim that we aren't reading your points or aren't discussing them etc.

You went after Electra in the previous day and others posted why they didn't want to lynch Electra. She had claimed doc and OC, myself and even Sir (i think at some point) said that we wouldn't vote to lynch her.

You went after Electra anyways and wouldn't tell us why or give more reasoning except that, to you, she wasn't playing or that you didn't like her.

You said the same exact comments on Wall-E (based on his policy lynch of you basically) and now you are saying it on me. When did you want to lynch me yesterday and how would Electra or I been lynched yesterday when you went after Wall-E?

How does what you are doing and saying make sense?

If you can't see how I wasn't lynched yesterday then why are you voting for OC?

Corvuus
[jas]
[jas]
Goon
[jas]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:54 am

Post by [jas] »

Vote count the Nineteenth

OverCaffeinated (1) - SensFan
sirdanilot (1) - OverCaffeinated
omni (1) - iamausername

Not Voting: omni, sirdanilot, hitogoroshi, Corvuus

With
alive it's
to lynch.

Other mod notes:

- omni has requested replacement as he is going on holidays. I will attempt to do this.
- both clammy and I will be on holiday until Monday.
- some general increase in activity would be nice, I will consider a deadline if things haven't picked up upon my return.

[/jas]
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:19 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Waiting for an SF post.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:44 am

Post by sirdanilot »

...or a post by anyone. Guys, we all took a lot of effort to keep this game going, let's not waste all the effort. I can understand if not everyone is really very motivated to play this game anymore, but let's continue it, okay?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by iamausername »

sirdanilot wrote:
SensFan wrote:
I'm playing to win. Just not wasting my time.
Seriously, I cannot comprehend why neither of Corvuus/Electra was lynched yesterday.
People aren't even reading my points, obviously.

Huh what?
I don't know why this surprises you.

Sens, since I assume you're still refusing to post any cases, I've done a pre-emptive All posts SensFan, ctrl+f 'caff' and 'oc' (which is really fucking annoying because it picks out the date in every October post and 'location' in every single goddamn post, and a bunch of 'doc' and 'block's.)

As far as I can tell, your entire reason for voting him is that he made this post:
OverCaffeinated wrote:Sucks losing Electra as she was in my mind the most sure to be pro-town.
So, I'd like to draw your attention to these:
sirdanilot wrote:$%@^%#%#$!@$%$%@

unvote

Great. Two power roles outed. This day isn't going well at all.
omni wrote:Pretty sucky night for us, maybe if townies weren't giving mafia all these hints!
and ask how OC's post is any scummier. Or, y'know, an actual case would be good.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:55 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

It was because only OC's post showed the "Well that sucked" tell specifically.

But, yes, I agree tells aren't nearly so absolute and inflexible as Sens makes them out to be.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:58 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Sens what do you think of my OC case and pbpa. You can find it quickly by reading my one player thread.

Also iamusername, that surprises me because first he says that he doesn't understand why corvuus or electra weren't lynched yesterday. Now, electra is dead so she can't be lynched anymore (and she flipped town doc) so then logical conclusion would be for him to vote corvuus, but after the statement he votes OC.

Maybe it's just me not paying enough attention or being too tired or something, but this sounds a bit weird to me.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by Corvuus »

I am leaving for a conference in SF so I will be V/LA for the next few days.

I also was waiting for a SF post for clarification on his statements or an actual case.

Otherwise, I'm ok with lynching SF today.

Corv
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:21 am

Post by sirdanilot »

...mod, what's your decision? Abandon this game and waste all the time we put into it, prod everyone or find replacements (again)?
[jas]
[jas]
Goon
[jas]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by [jas] »

Mass prods have been sent. Still seeking a replacement for omni.
[/jas]
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:30 am

Post by SensFan »

I'm here, see sig.

Might need to re-read, though I remember CorvuusScum.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Corvuus »

sorry to hear about you getting hit SF.

I'm still ok with SFscum though.

Corvuus
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:58 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

SF, I'll join Corvus in ask - if you think he's the scum, why the vote on OC?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:19 am

Post by SensFan »

hitogoroshi wrote:SF, I'll join Corvus in ask - if you think he's the scum, why the vote on OC?
Haven't a clue - will reread soon.
[jas]
[jas]
Goon
[jas]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:00 am

Post by [jas] »

Adel replaces omni, effective immediately.
[/jas]
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Adel »

sirdanilot wrote:...mod, what's your decision? Abandon this game and waste all the time we put into it, prod everyone or find replacements (again)?
Out of the 47 games I've played on this site, only one has been abandoned, and that was after I was killed.

Give me about a week to read and analyze these 40 pages, and I'll produce some good stuff.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by Adel »

[jas] wrote:afatchic,
Mafia Goon
lynched Day 1.
KrisReizer was replaced by afatchic, but this replacement was not noted in the initial post.

Are any of you aware of any other replacements not reflected in the first post?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:04 pm

Post by iamausername »

Adel wrote:Are any of you aware of any other replacements not reflected in the first post?
Adel replaced omni. :P

Everyone else is accounted for, I think.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”