T3 (2):
Arsi Teroka, Ausuka
iamveryhappy (1):
KatyKimFanClub
Ausuka (1):
Black

Not Voting (2):
Something_Smart, Hu Tao

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

There are (expired on 2023-06-20 13:00:00) remaining.
Last edited by sheepsaysmeep on Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Ausuka »

If black is scum here she's playing very well. I think her tunnel feels genuine and I think some of the things she says fall into 'you couldn't write this' - like, the thing about 'did you really read all those posts in a minute' felt like she's just viewing everything I do through a scum lens. I think mafia is likely to have more awareness about what they're doing and scum!black would do, like, more of what she was doing earlier, focusing on looking Reasonable and Just Asking Questions and being like "idk I mean it's just a theory" right now. I was instinctively skeptical of how she went from "this doesn't track because you said fire was interacting to cook" to "actually you're scum cos your read sucks" so easily but I think that kind of thing is something town can easily do if they think they're like really onto something. I think pre-flipping me with fire is the kind of thing I see from town with genuine conviction more often. Originally I stopped voting her because of the "I WONT BE ELIMINATED TODAY" show she made but I think she actually is probably just town now. If I'm wrong oops that's going to feel bad.

I'm also slightly less suspicious of fire now I guess but he could still be scum shrug? If I'm being honest my read on him was definitely at least a bit based on me and how he felt like he was scumreading me but not saying it but I guess "that doesn't mean there's nothing towny about you in an objective sense tho there's just not a lot so far that exceeds the bar that i mentally have for your posting" is a viable explanation for what he has been doing. I'm still not sure about the HPE thing, because honestly at one point I have felt it's hypocritical how he tears into my cook read but HPE is his top scumread for the longest time because something it said kind of contradicted a game a long time ago except not really because the '4 hours' thing was a big part of HPE's reaction. But like, if he was scum and aware he was pushing HPE for stuff like this I think he's maybe actually less likely to be so direct about the "you need ACTUAL EVIDENCE your scumread is actual scum noob" thing.

I probably need to reconsider italiano. I saw a lot of reasons why he was scum where I was like "what no", like claiming the mason or him being social and gifposting or whatever, but like that doesn't *actually make him town* and there's not much that stood out to me as town indicative. I'm still not really sure about kkfc, but like everyone thinks he's town now so shrug he can keep going and we can see what he does on his own and evaluate him later. I stopped scumreading cook when she started reminding me of my first game with marcistar, but she doesn't have any scum games to reference so shrug, game is hard.

I think hu tao and t3 are probably the scummiest players but there's not really a Good Case That People Will Agree With And Think 'Mmm That Is Some Towny Shit' that i can make on either of them. I think hu tao is probably frozen and t3's read on asri feels bad and also I don't think anything he's done all game is actually towny, including the black vote. I am aware neither of these reads are a lot.

Something_Smart is a player in this game
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1097, Black wrote: At the time I had my tin foil hat on and I was wondering if you were avoiding jumping on his wagon because Ausuka was on it. I was going through both of your ISO's at the time and it stood out to me that you thought T3 was scummy but didn't comment on Ausuka's vote
yeah that was only after his first 3 posts i think lol

i didn't feel that strongly about his posts since the vote on you, i could see it both ways
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Also in case it wasn't clear, the 'idk where to look' thing wasn't 'i don't know who could possibly be scum' - like everyone could be it's d1 lol. it was 'i don't know who to push' and i didn't want to push fireisredsir sue me
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i didn't really ever feel super strongly about HPE being scum i just didn't feel strongly about anyone being scum and so i didn't have anywhere else i especially felt like voting

im not even that sure on italiano i just think he's been the scummiest so far and i thought it was weird how the wagon on him seemed to disappear even tho i didn't think he had done anything towny

i still kinda believe in my heart the meta point thing (the game wasn't a long time ago it was like 3 months ago lol) but idk

its posts since then have been fine i guess
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

last part was about HPE again i realize that wasn't super clear
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Ausuka »

3 months ago I was an entire year younger. Basically ancient
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

do the people voting asri think asri is scum in present moment or are these still about the chaosposting

can we get a check in from y'all
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ausuka why did you feeling like i was scumreading you but not really saying it make you suspicious of me
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I felt like you were being fake? I guess from the start I thought you probably wouldn't push me outright because I often push back when people do that and I don't think I usually get eliminated that easily, but that wasn't really at the forefront of my mind at the time
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

if i were scum who didn't want to push you out of fear of you pushing back i could just... not scumread you

i don't get it

wdym by fake?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Ok I mean sure but like

1) there's a reason i wasn't like 'fire is my top scumread' I didn't act like it's some sort of bulletproof red flag or whatever.

2) I mean your stated read on me was null not 'scumread me'

I don't really know what to tell you. It felt... not genuine? Off? Vibe check?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

hm ok
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1038, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1014, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Yes, I am worried about that to be honest. But in my opinion someone consistently doing towny things is probably my best shot of establishing that someone is town this early outside of a game mechanic or something.
I'm more so trying to understand how you get to the point of 'consistently doing towny things' and the thing I'm talking about is something that sticks out to me because you said it was 'very town' and like I'm not sure how you reached that point, and it was towards the start of your iso- read where you wouldn't already be mentally seeing things Black does as town by default. I know you talked about Black, like, reading into my thought process, but I'm not really sure how you got to that from what Black said and what about it would be difficult to fake?

Fwiw i do think my read on you went up after your wallpost but I still want to read into this
So what happened is that I had read everything first then transcribed my thoughts in chronological order. I think I townread Black by the time I was actually writing the comments.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1022, Black wrote: Can you give me your current thoughts on Ausuka when you get a chance?

I remember liking one of Ausuka's posts earlier () and having a positive general impression of her. Before I read all her posts more closely, I think Ausuka has been consistently tough on people who townread her, which makes me trust her?

I am aware I am possibly setting myself up with this comment.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1107, fireisredsir wrote: do the people voting asri think asri is scum in present moment or are these still about the chaosposting

can we get a check in from y'all
Both.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one can't stop giggling. You, cook and and T3 have decided to attack a hornet's with dove feathers and this one is mighty curious who's either going to back down first or get some actual poison.

Perhaps T3 has felt decent talking about this one's wagon, albeit a ghost. Still a kneejerk omgus v9te from T3 though and no seeming desire to be there for town.

Erynis, well it and Cook feel like they are seeking sanctuary from a raging storm perhaps. If scum, b9th ch9se the wrong cave.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:50 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 572, iamveryhappy wrote: Let me word my question better. If you had to give a scumcase on me no matter how much you townread me, what would you scumcase me for?
oh this is a town post isn't it, but I don't have to like it.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:57 pm

In post 587, Cook wrote: not that it makes him townier to me, but that the play was made to try to regain towncred
I don't understand, do you think there's a world where Italiano doesn't walk back that claim? Or what exactly about the walkback looked like a grab for towncred (I'm not really sure what he'd have to be on to think any of that would give him towncred)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:58 pm

In post 602, Cook wrote: i'm not italiano, i didn't claim mason and get shut down
Neither did he, he made an obvious joke/exaggeration and people took it seriously for some reason.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:00 pm

In post 630, Asri Teroka wrote: Also not liking this.
I'll throw a +1 here, it is an extremely easy and level 1 read to make.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:02 pm

I feel like Ausuka is making too much sense to be scum and I say this because last time I saw her as scum she just pretended she didn't know anything and then nobody paid attention to her.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:43 pm

In post 827, fireisredsir wrote: black is one of my stronger townreads rn (along with you!) and i think it is extremely bad news for the game if one of my strongest townreads is tunneled on another one
I didn't agree with the black read (though I'm now tempted to sheep yours) but I mostly just feel like this is same old and not cause for alarm.

Maybe it's just because every game my townreads are the ones that everyone wants to kill. But am I wrong to read this post, like, 10% more showy than I'm comfortable with? For sure it is a very easy thing to bring up and try to look like the more reasonable party.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:48 pm

I hate pages 34-35
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:55 pm

In post 1005, KatyKimFanClub wrote: What do you mean by this?
The last bit? My reads tend to be for reasons that don't make sense to others, and rightly so, because they're historically pretty bad.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”