Mini 2297 | Conception | Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Hugir »

Also at this point I think I can safely say that “Feysal-arsonist” theory can safely go into garbage can.

Feysal could’ve endgamed with TKeeper/Me having a flyer.

I guess unless they thought they tagged scum or something
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My gut is saying Hugir Town, but it might be one of those times I need to go against it.

However, I’ve been town reading Hugir every day phase off of gut, and maybe that means something.

I think Feysal is probably town. The redirect thing is weird, but it’s weird for Hugir to claim it after I did the flyer claim.

That being said, I realized I shouldn’t have claimed it prior to Hugir right after I claimed it.

Which leaves Furt and Keeper. If that’s the case, Keeper has to be Red Scum, which I can kinda see, but I’ve really been thinking it was AD/Furt.

Agh.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Hugir »

What is your opinion about my spicy theories
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Both possible. But def spicy. Idk if I’m ready to agree with either yet, but I think it makes sense if you are town that Furt is Green Scum here.

That actually makes a lot of sense.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Hugir »

I haven’t made my mind on them yet either.
I’m leaning on #2 just because how everything that happened just clicks for me, but I haven’t done analyzing few things yet and I have plenty of time.

Like I’m still wondering why AD went down without a fight, and why he called me outed scum and kept asking for draw when if he actually wanted a draw it would’ve been more beneficial to not do so.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Hugir »

Actually the reason he kept calling for draw was because I told him that I already know his scumbuddy lol
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Hugir »

Eh he prob self hammered just for the sake of cutting discussion.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Hugir »

Next in line: jumping into the giant pool of wifom that is “AD cleared The Keeper from being greenscum”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It does fit the Keeper goes after Furt, AD defended Furt.

Also, Keeper stewed the Furt scum theory into me could have been straight through AD's doings.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

im kind of on board with Keeper Red, Furt Green.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:12 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1559, Flavor Leaf wrote: im kind of on board with Keeper Red, Furt Green.
You're not on board with me being the 1-way Lover/Roleblocker who chose to also kill N1 are you?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1560, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1559, Flavor Leaf wrote: im kind of on board with Keeper Red, Furt Green.
You're not on board with me being the 1-way Lover/Roleblocker who chose to also kill N1 are you?
I dont think there's anything proving there was a kill every night for both scum teams? Why do you keep acting like AD's word is law?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Hugir »

Roleblock could be factional. Factional roleblock + checker might sound odd at first, but if roleblock is factional ability checker’s real purpose would be if their factional roleblock got tempered or if anyone other than them has a source of roleblock.

Also you’re the only person in this game that claimed 1-shot. Some claims were technically 1-shots as well, but they were technically 1-shots, not hard 1-shots. With mod redirection in play, we don’t even have confirmation that you are actually a 1-way lover.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Enchant did claim to have been loverized.

But that seems like a scum role to me, tbh. So beneficial as scum.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Feysal »

Another day, and this rollercoaster just won't stop.

I see Flavor Leaf got my flyer. I confirm that I did send it to him. If Hugir redirected me back to myself, I don't know how that is possible. If I am strong-willed, that is news to me, since my role PM does not say so.
In post 1525, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think we need to aim for Red Scum today then. If Hugir is suspected Green, we go for Red today, because if we miss, Red essentially has to kill off Green or risk getting killed off.
I don't think it matters which faction we go for today. We simply must execute scum, any scum. We only have five people left who can vote, including two scum, so we cannot afford any more town executions. Both role PMs of flipped scum referred to partners, with the names of the partners redacted. So, both scum remain active.

Yesterday I thought the remaining scum would be the Keeper and Flavor Leaf, but I did not think it would matter. I expected we would lose both Furtive and Enchant, and we would not have the numbers to get them both. All that would remain for us was to decide who we wanted to be endgamed by, or pray for scum to cross kill. But now, we still have some hope.

I don't think we should dismiss everything ActionDan said as lies and WIFOM. Malediction can't kill Hugir, or anyone else really, for fear of having their kill reflected back at them - I think that much is true. So, they really need Hugir executed. Question is, was he bluffing, or did he truly believe Hugir was scum?

I'm thinking over the scenarios here. ActionDan should have expected both lovers to die. There would only have been two town and one scum from each faction left. Town could only have voted for no execution, so what ActionDan said would have made no difference.

The only scenario where his words matter at all is the one we are in, where at least five players remain alive. Only way he could have expected that was if Furtive was his partner, otherwise he would have had to hope for a miracle. But even then, getting town Hugir executed would have helped very little. His partner would still have gotten in a shootout with rival scum.

ActionDan may have hoped for scum Hugir to be executed, which would leave his partner in endgame with two town players. To me, that sounds like the best hope he would have to win.

Something that also stands out to me in Hugir's scum claim is that scum could poison each other. If that was a lie, that should have tipped ActionDan off that the claim was fake and Hugir did not know his partner. But he entertained that claim, took it seriously enough to suggest a draw.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Occam's Razor is Hugir/Furt both scum to be honest.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Mine, Keepers, and Feysal's role claims come out really smoothly, where Hugir/Furt's had some hiccups and WIFOM all around them.

I think we just kill one of them today.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Green scum also had no reason to kill Enchant this night phase since Enchant was only a threat to Red scum.

IceDragon and Enchant both being on Hugir the other day implicates Hugir. It also doesn't make sense for AD to push his own partner as Green Scum, so Hugir is Green Scum or nothing probably.

Leaving Furt or Keeper for Red Scum. Idk, I think I'm leaning Furt here.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1564, Feysal wrote: Another day, and this rollercoaster just won't stop.

I see Flavor Leaf got my flyer. I confirm that I did send it to him. If Hugir redirected me back to myself, I don't know how that is possible. If I am strong-willed, that is news to me, since my role PM does not say so.
In post 1525, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think we need to aim for Red Scum today then. If Hugir is suspected Green, we go for Red today, because if we miss, Red essentially has to kill off Green or risk getting killed off.
I don't think it matters which faction we go for today. We simply must execute scum, any scum. We only have five people left who can vote, including two scum, so we cannot afford any more town executions. Both role PMs of flipped scum referred to partners, with the names of the partners redacted. So, both scum remain active.

Yesterday I thought the remaining scum would be the Keeper and Flavor Leaf, but I did not think it would matter. I expected we would lose both Furtive and Enchant, and we would not have the numbers to get them both. All that would remain for us was to decide who we wanted to be endgamed by, or pray for scum to cross kill. But now, we still have some hope.

I don't think we should dismiss everything ActionDan said as lies and WIFOM. Malediction can't kill Hugir, or anyone else really, for fear of having their kill reflected back at them - I think that much is true. So, they really need Hugir executed. Question is, was he bluffing, or did he truly believe Hugir was scum?

I'm thinking over the scenarios here. ActionDan should have expected both lovers to die. There would only have been two town and one scum from each faction left. Town could only have voted for no execution, so what ActionDan said would have made no difference.

The only scenario where his words matter at all is the one we are in, where at least five players remain alive. Only way he could have expected that was if Furtive was his partner, otherwise he would have had to hope for a miracle. But even then, getting town Hugir executed would have helped very little. His partner would still have gotten in a shootout with rival scum.

ActionDan may have hoped for scum Hugir to be executed, which would leave his partner in endgame with two town players. To me, that sounds like the best hope he would have to win.

Something that also stands out to me in Hugir's scum claim is that scum could poison each other. If that was a lie, that should have tipped ActionDan off that the claim was fake and Hugir did not know his partner. But he entertained that claim, took it seriously enough to suggest a draw.
I think what got him to suggest a draw is the fact that I claimed that I knew his partner
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:01 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Flavor Leaf is consistently 'leaning' me against all logic, this is surely a scum trajectory
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:03 am

Post by furtiveglance »

It's baffling that my role doesn't make sense as a scum one, and these people are just chucking everything out the window to decide that I'm a scum roleblocker, when I should be soft clear for not doing the nightkill N1 or I would have died.

Make it make sense
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Hugir »

Or maybe that he didn’t actually know what scum would do if they cross each other. Rauth seemed to not know either.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1569, furtiveglance wrote: Flavor Leaf is consistently 'leaning' me against all logic, this is surely a scum trajectory

What logic? You and Hugir have the messiest slots.

Keeper+Feysal slots have little to no fog shrouding them. If you flip town, if I were scum, the other scum just shoots me and it's a loss, so I don't really get your point here.

I feel like ever since I've been here, this is the extent of your push on me, and it feels purely defensive in an aggressive way. I don't really think you have any reason to push me as scum that wouldn't be forced or baseline.

Hugir and Keeper also have been saying you're likely scum here, yet with me, it's me consistently 'leaning' you.

I think it's fair to lean everyone right now, and I have been going through everyone this day phase. I went from strongarming, as ActionDan attacked my push on you, to pillow arming, where I was pushing you less and less.

Can you explain why you think me 'consistently leaning' you is a scum trajectory?

Because I feel that my trajectory is pretty standard, and even has been more forgiving than the scum read I had on you.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1570, furtiveglance wrote: It's baffling that my role doesn't make sense as a scum one, and these people are just chucking everything out the window to decide that I'm a scum roleblocker, when I should be soft clear for not doing the nightkill N1 or I would have died.

Make it make sense
If you are multitasking scum (very plausible with confirmed special factional abilities + one scum being left in team) who chose to roleblock A and kill B, and I redirect you to you, then you would roleblock and kill yourself. Since you were roleblocked kill wouldn’t go through.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1570, furtiveglance wrote: It's baffling that my role doesn't make sense as a scum one, and these people are just chucking everything out the window to decide that I'm a scum roleblocker, when I should be soft clear for not doing the nightkill N1 or I would have died.

Make it make sense
Why would you have died?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”