Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:40 am

Post by Korts »

Sorry, guys. Didn't have time to do that reread, and I won't for a while longer. Got me a lot of studying...

Meanwhile, I haven't seen pop give an insightful post in a while. His last four posts were "moar CKD votes", "moar CKD votes" again, a quick, fairly meaningless question at Kison, and a "yeah" post.
scumchat never die
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:53 am

Post by populartajo »

I dont have anything else to say. This thread needs CKD lycnhed. Its the most optymal lynch I can think after my reread.
Deflecting much? And why did you pick me over other people who doesnt even have other posts? Whats your opinion of CKD?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Raging Rabbit wrote:
vollkan, how about actually making an effort to pretend to scum hunt? This game isn't the debating club, and besides, after you're dead, we're going to need to know who you were bus'ing.
Wasn't vollkan the SK?
Indeed! But as airtight as my case was, he could be a mafiate, too. We'll see whether he bus'es himself of other players.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Adel »

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚
votecount as of post 525

with 13 alive, 7 will lynch before deadline

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

¬curiouskarmadog:
:roflcopter, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, populartajo
Korts:
:Battle Mage, Elmo, destructor, Raging Rabbit
Yosarian2:
:Kison, vollkan
DrippingGoofball:
:curiouskarmadog

No Lynch:
none

not voting:
:Korts, SensFan

Day 1's deadline is December 6th at 16:46(UTC)

Countdown timer to deadline
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Korts »

populartajo wrote:I dont have anything else to say. This thread needs CKD lycnhed. Its the most optymal lynch I can think after my reread.
Deflecting much? And why did you pick me over other people who doesnt even have other posts? Whats your opinion of CKD?
Haha, the irony. First, you accuse me of deflecting, and then you point at other people saying they're worse at it than you. I love you :D
scumchat never die
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by destructor »

Yosarian2 wrote:
destructor wrote: Yos is bussing ckd and his attack on me is an attempt to get something out of ckd's lynch - a mislynch on me.
Lol. Is that really going to be your defense now?
Yos, seriously? That was obviously speculation. Enough with the whole quoting me out of context thing!
Yosarian2 wrote:
destructor wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Wait...what's not true? The questions I have with your play?
The way you describe my play. Your case falls apart if this is not true.
Um...the way I described your play is completly accurate, as far as I can see.
Lines like...
Yos wrote:You talked about how my vote was based on gut (which, by the way, I never said), but then, rather then ask me why I was suspicious of CKD, you tried to get me to make a case on someone else.

[... and ...]

Drop your suspicion on him completly, move your vote to a different wagon, and begin to strongly defend him and attack everyone else on his wagon
... are inaccurate descriptions of what I actually did. I've covered this already.
Yos wrote:Frankly, I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal about this; I'm not even trying to make a case that we should lynch you today or anything, at least not at the moment; I just want to understand the reasons behind your actions.
Again, I'm certain I've covered this a number of times and you didn't say anything about the explanations lacking then.

Here:
destructor wrote:I didn't like the ckd wagon being at L-1. I see no merit in having a wagon that strong where discussion has been relatively limited and some players have contributed little. I already explained that I had moved my vote to my second suspect, levelling the two wagons. I could easily switch back to ckd if I wanted to, making him the deadline lynch, just as much as anyone could change which wagon is leading with a single vote. (Note that since DGB unvoted ckd, Korts has become the deadline lynch).

I asked you and vollkan who else you'd vote for because... I didn't know who else you suspected. Can you answer now?
My reasons were:
- I didn't want a player to be at L-1 at that point in the game because there was probably more to discuss and some players hadn't said much, and
- I didn't know who you or vollkan suspected besides ckd.
Yos wrote:1. While you were voting CKD, did you think CKD was scummier then Korts?

2. Now that you are voting Korts, do you think that he is scummier then CKD?

3. If the answer to both 1 and 2 is yes, then what changed your mind?
1. I did when I placed the vote. It was early on, though. Nothing was in stone.
2. I'm not sure.
3. Changing my vote to Korts never implied that I suspected Korts more and this is like the fifth time I'm explaining this. I put my vote where I thought it would be most useful.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Post by destructor »

Tajo, why would a ckd lynch be more optimal than Korts'? Also, what do you mean by optimal? Informative? Likely to hit scum?
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by destructor »

BM's been active in other parts of the site but hasn't posted here since the 28th. His play here is reminding me of how he played as scum in Nice Shot, taking little jabs at people, going inactive and never following through on his suspects or producing a substantial case.

Sens' inactivity gives him negative points too. He's done no scum-hunting in any of his 11 posts. I've got other reasons to suspect him, but I'll have to see him play more before I give them more weight.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:39 am

Post by populartajo »

CKD'S lycnh is optymal for me because I think that CKD has more prob of turning scum than Korts.
I love u too, Korts but what did that last post try to accomplish besides avoiding my questions?
Call me Tajo.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Korts »

populartajo wrote:CKD'S lycnh is optymal for me because I think that CKD has more prob of turning scum than Korts.
I love u too, Korts but what did that last post try to accomplish besides avoiding my questions?
I'm sorry for pointing out the hypocrisy of your post. Only one of the three questions is valid, and that's the one about how I feel about CKD. Unfortunately, I don't have much of an opinion, and I'm not really in comprehension of the case on him, which is why I intended to do a reread. I don't have the time for that right now.
scumchat never die
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:26 am

Post by populartajo »

We can wait. In the meanwhile, why I am different than other quality posters in this game?
Call me Tajo.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Korts »

You stood out with your last post, and that enticed me to take a better look at you. Others didn't catch my attention; and only BM springs to mind who hasn't posted in a while. The thing that actually is scummy is that you point at others the second I dare mention your lack of recent content; and to top that, you accuse me of deflecting with the same momentum in a fit of hypocrisy.
scumchat never die
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:52 am

Post by populartajo »

I pointed to other players because it seemed strange that you only singled me for not posting a decent thing lately. You've explained why. Meh, dont know if I buy it but It seemed to me like you were deflecting people's attention to me when, again, Im not the only one not posting decently lately.
Tell me, is it fair for me to ask me a question like that? Yes or no and why?
Waiting for your CKD read and vote, hopefully.
Call me Tajo.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

destructor wrote:Yos, seriously? That was obviously speculation. Enough with the whole quoting me out of context thing!
It was scummy looking, was what it was. I don't think it was out of context at all; looks like you were trying to deflect me suspecting a possible connection between you and CKD by trying to connnect me with CKD instead. Which is exactally the kind of thing you would try to do here if you were his scumbuddy, "speculation" or not.

destructor wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote: Um...the way I described your play is completly accurate, as far as I can see.
Lines like...
Yos wrote:You talked about how my vote was based on gut (which, by the way, I never said), but then, rather then ask me why I was suspicious of CKD, you tried to get me to make a case on someone else.
Yes, and how is that an innacurate discription of your play? It looked like you might have been trying to change the subject away from CKD and try to get me to talk about suspicions on someone else instead. Looking at your posts there, that did seem like a good description of your actions; you were trying to get me to make a case on someone else rather then talking about the case or lack thereof on CKD. Again, that's not necessarally a scumtell, but it's really odd the way you're now attacking me and trying to claim that that somehow wasn't an "accurate discription of your actions".
Destructor wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote: [... and ...]

Drop your suspicion on him completly, move your vote to a different wagon, and begin to strongly defend him and attack everyone else on his wagon
... are inaccurate descriptions of what I actually did. I've covered this already.
You may have "covered" it all ready, but that dosn't make me wrong. Again, after you switched wagons, you never attacked CKD again (and no, I don't think one line you said about CKD in the post where you unvoted him counts here; you never had another post after that where any part of it could be even remotly construed as an attack on CKD), and you started attacking other people on the CKD wagon excusivly. You may or may not have "dropped your suspicion on him", but you certanly never MENTIONED your suspicion again after that point. So, yeah, I still think that's an accurate discription of your behavior, you certanly never showed otherwise, and I'm not sure why you don't at least understand that that IS what your behavior during that time period LOOKED like.

1. I did when I placed the vote. It was early on, though. Nothing was in stone.
2. I'm not sure.
3. Changing my vote to Korts never implied that I suspected Korts more and this is like the fifth time I'm explaining this. I put my vote where I thought it would be most useful.
Ok, thank you.

So, with #2, in saying you're "not sure", I suppose that means that you currently think CKD and Korts are about equally scummy now, is that right? Could you explain what you think the cases on each one are?

And, could you explain why you think your vote is "more useful" on Korts now then it would be on CKD.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:45 pm

Yos, are you implying that des may be scum?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by Adel »

due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the US, I'm pardoning all lack of activity up to this moment. Starting 72 hours from now, my normal prodding requirements will take effect.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Yos, are you implying that des may be scum?
Well, yes, he might be.

Mostly, I'm trying to pin him down into taking some actual position on CKD, and to do it now before CKD gets lynched.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:54 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

back in town...will be rereading soon
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

deadline's coming, why hasn't ckd been lynched yet?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by Korts »

I'm very sorry, but I don't have the time for an extensive reread right now.

vote: CKD

Partly because I trust DGB and rofl's judgement, and partly because I want to save my own ass.
scumchat never die
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Korts wrote:I'm very sorry, but I don't have the time for an extensive reread right now.

vote: CKD

Partly because I trust DGB and rofl's judgement, and partly because I want to save my own ass.
Thanks Korts, it's never too late to bus.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:20 pm

look i am going to be the lynch today....I wasnt able to do a reread today like I thought (super busy with everything)...my lynch will be the best lynch today. My lynch will provide the most information and you are not going to lose a power role (claim: vanilla, yeah I am claiming early, get the fuck over it)..like who jumped on my wagon when and why?...or who didnt jump on my wagon when and why? it seems everyone had an opinion of me at one point or another...I make for the ultimate lynch..I get that. But dont forgot what happened today in making future decisions..please.

some thoughts so far.

so far (what I have read up to, and I am sure things have changed)...rofl vote was strictly OMGUS and he has done nothing but push and push and push...at several points in the game he only thought the people on my wagon were "obv" town though he didnt state it directly....I remember posts like "DGB and vollkan seem mildly town"...at the time both were on my wagon..he tried to bully those not on my wagon by saying they were obv scum...I also didnt like his earlier play (which is partly why I am in the position I am in now)...my point, his actions should be reviewed tomorrow after my alignment is revealed...when reviewing his actions, take me out of the picture..what did he really do today?

DGB, is worthless...I dont think anyone can explain to me (maybe they have and I havent read it yet)..why they feel she is obv pro town...maybe they have knowledge I dont...I have seen her play SO much better...ask yourself, why she isnt paying attention.

for meta reasons, I think Yos might be town...it is a weak meta though...do with that what you will....

Des...getting protown reads from....as am i from Korts (not holding the "save your own ass" vote against you)....though if the tide does change last minute away from me, to a different player...I would wonder if your vote will change.

even though vollkan's vote is off of me (atm)...getting huge scum vibes off him...was on my wagon when it was hot..called him on his shitty (unmeta like) vote...jumps off then attacks someone who is on my wagon...though his points at the time (against Yos) have some merit..still not liking the way he is manuvering.

Pop, i think is mad at me for another game where he played VERY badly and I called him on it, I am sure it was embarassing for him...no real tell here, though I remember not liking Zaz when she was around.

getting some small scum vibes for Sensfan and Elmo..and small town vibes from BM.

nothing really from the rest...sucks the tracker was killed (right when he was defending me)...I also need to check to see who was the first (only?)to mention that Guardian could have been killed to make it look like I (as scum) was trying to buy myself some town cred....because Guardian was about to defend me...remember reading that and wanting to note it..

currently read to about page 18 or so..commented up to page 14..

will try to read the rest before I go and provide thoughts...but if I die before then..that is ok..

I am sorry I wasnt able to provide more time to this commitment....I am not going to ask for a replacement..because I have never had to be replaced and it would just screw the game up....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:21 pm

hey DGB, when i flip town...I expect a very humbling apology from you..unless you are scum, then I understand.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:23 pm

oh yeah...(sorry for the triple post)..

unvote, vote vollkan.

best place for my vote.