Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: killa seven

No lurking for you this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please note sig. More likely limited access then Vacation. It depends on a few things.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Back from my limited access. Will catch up tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Azrael001 post 52: I would think by now you would know the do's and don't's of mafia. This is a big don't FOS
Azrael001 POST 57: By outing the roles scum have the advantage on who to kill first. Bad logic
killa seven: post 60: bravo
super random: post 63: misses the point entirely.
Azrael001: Post 67: my head hurts. Outing the cop unnecessarly does not help the town. If the cop had a guilty I would say please so you have a guilty. Guess what it's day 1 and no info. Deal with scum hunting instead of role fishing.
Azrael001 post 70: No. It isn't just a simple doc, cop, gf roles. there can be role blockers, trackers, nurses anything as long as the game is normal.
Lowell psot 84: Then tell me who you find scummy?
Lowell post 92: Better reason taking a side why? Is one town and one scum in your view? Why?
super random post 103: feels like a me too post.
MonkeyM post 104: really lets BW for no reason.

Okay in short. AZ just stop. I get newbie who just doesn't have a clue read on this. Some of the votes on him are people who aren't explaining he is wrong. Lowell defending and taking a side is weird, but I don't see it vote worthy and people already speculating on a scum group when no everyone posting deserves and FOS
Man I don't know who is worse. KOC for speculation and trying to start a wagon on a newb without a clue. Monkey or super's vote switch to start a BW with no reason.

unvote:
vote: KOC
FOS: Monkey and Random super
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

This backs up the vote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:FOS:
Azrael and Lowell

Azreal's obvious logical fallacy and Lowell's determiantion to back up that logical fallacy is fairly troublesome.
Why do you think Azreal is scum and Lowell is determiantion to back him up? Do you think Az or scum would try and say "let out the PR's" How is that logical?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
farside22 wrote:Azrael001 post 52: I would think by now you would know the do's and don't's of mafia. This is a big don't FOS
Azrael001 POST 57: By outing the roles scum have the advantage on who to kill first. Bad logic
killa seven: post 60: bravo
super random: post 63: misses the point entirely.
Azrael001: Post 67: my head hurts. Outing the cop unnecessarly does not help the town. If the cop had a guilty I would say please so you have a guilty. Guess what it's day 1 and no info. Deal with scum hunting instead of role fishing.
Azrael001 post 70: No. It isn't just a simple doc, cop, gf roles. there can be role blockers, trackers, nurses anything as long as the game is normal.
Lowell psot 84: Then tell me who you find scummy?
Lowell post 92: Better reason taking a side why? Is one town and one scum in your view? Why?
super random post 103: feels like a me too post.
MonkeyM post 104: really lets BW for no reason.

Okay in short. AZ just stop. I get newbie who just doesn't have a clue read on this. Some of the votes on him are people who aren't explaining he is wrong. Lowell defending and taking a side is weird, but I don't see it vote worthy and people already speculating on a scum group when no everyone posting deserves and FOS
Man I don't know who is worse. KOC for speculation and trying to start a wagon on a newb without a clue. Monkey or super's vote switch to start a BW with no reason.

unvote:
vote: KOC
FOS: Monkey and Random super
I'm not speculating, farside, I'm voting Azrael for speculating and asking for a cop claim.
I also like how you refer to the posts of your two FoSes, but give nothing against me - not even noting where my posts are.
FoS: farside

You are speculation on Lowell and AZ and what was said calling it a scum pair. Also jumping on a newbie who is wrong even though he still doesn't get it is not a scum tell. Seriously you think scum is going to walk in and say. Okay cop claim so we can kill you.
Get real.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Updating a few games and doctor appointment today. I will catch up later this afternoon.
Thanks

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”