GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by GnKoichi »

I wouldn't have a problem with those two votes, because two votes against a lurker who hasn't really given comprehensive reasons for their posts seems reasonable. Except there are at least two lurkers who have done LESS and there's Charter who has done WORSE.

If you take those votes out of the context of this game, I think they're fine.

Considering he's only been in for about half the game, having a small number of posts is somewhat understandable. He said he doesn't like to be overly wordy (I think he could stand to be a bit more vocal) but this makes sense with what Wall-E said recently. There have been a lot of vocal scumhunters in this game. With Myself, You, Wall-E, Charter, and Nameless, it's easy to take a back seat. I think Stef, Kmd, and Plum have found somewhat of balance. I think OP, Tony, Mana, and Ani could all do more. I think Tony and OP have probably done less in terms of time played : posts made, but that's just a hunch.
---
No matter where you go, there you are.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by Stef »

@Charter: Lurkerscum? So now you think i am scum as well?
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by Plum »

On Animorpherv: He's gone
way
up in my suspicions with that last post. I'll quote it and comment in bold, yeah?
animorpherv1 wrote:
Kiro wrote: He replaces in, votes Wall-E
Becauase I thought the was scum

Because he suugested people claim targets Day 2? I don't think it was the smartest proposition, but much worse happened during the setup discussion, which Ani didn't comment on at all. He also says Wall-E was "contradictory", making him "scum right there". An almost baseless suspicion and vote - a quick vote on the player with the highest vote count at that. If he would cite some instances himself or even build some sort of basic case on Wall-E, I'd be all right with that - I was quite suspicious of Wall-E at that time myself. As it stands, looks baseless and perhaps opportunistic, and not making a decent case before/with a vote is anti-town and potentially scummy in my book.

Kiro wrote: asks if charter claimed scum
I thought he did from what GNK said, I noticed that was a mistake

Alone, a nulltell, with your behavior as a whole, potentially scummy. In either case try to
read the thread yourself
and not rely on what everyone else seems to be saying (seriously, remember that not everyone is trying to help the town here). In this case you were wrong. Do better.

Kiro wrote:votes charter for a scummy vibe.
So, if you think someone is scum, you won't vote them? How interesting...

You had over 16 pages to look at for scumtells and the most you tell us is that looking at Charter's posts you get a scum vibe. Not town helpful, as given seems almost baseless. If you'd analyzed, found two players' actions about equally scummy and had more of a scum vibe on one, I'd be all right with a vote decided by gut. This is just unhelpful and scummy. Your distracting, dare I say stupid rhetorical question at Kiro also looks scummy. Did you intentionally misinterpret his statement?

Kiro wrote: He's not discussing anything at all, particularly one of the hottest topics of the Day.
Yah, right, that's the "hot topic". I've been watching the thread, at least.

Prove it by giving your opinion on topics the town is focusing on, even if you have to tell us why you think it's irrelevent.

Kiro wrote: If you read all of his posts alone, it's surprising how few words have come out from him
Becuase I don't feel like a lot of words actually
helps

Maybe words don't always make that much of a difference, but your posts sorely lack
substance
of any sort.

Kiro wrote:and it's hard to say if he even knows GnK exists.
? I do, I'm not stupid.

Prove it.

Want anything else, just ask.
Ani's posts:
0. Confirms replacing.
1. Votes Wall-E, tiny case.
2. Backs up vote with unwarranted statement.
3. Quotes for truth; substanceless.
4. FOSs Charter because he heard Charter claimed scum.
5. "Oops" on the last post.
6. Baseless suspicions of Nameless being "up to something", parroting Wall-E.
7. Votes Charter on scum vibe.
8. Post quoted above; stupid arguments.
9. Sarcastically notes Stef's vote on him.

HOS: Animorpherv

Also:
GnKoichi wrote:Plum does something similar, though more often and even more comprehensive, so she's clear in my mind. I think she's a good example for what the others should aspire to.
Um, warm fuzzy feeling? :)

Lastly:
charter wrote:That was who I would kill if it were up to me, not who I find scummiest.
You
wouldn't
kill who you found scummiest? Or, what do you mean by this?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by Wall-E »

charter claimed already? he's omgusly attacking his attacker? he claimed doc? let's let him do his thing for a while and find a new target.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Post by Stef »

I would go on a limb and say Charter+Ani+GnK could be scumteam :D I have no real basis to my statement as it isn't really serious anyway. But it would be fun :D

GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:05 pm

Post by GnKoichi »

Wall-E, I'm sorry. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your last post. Are you suggesting we let Charter off the hook because he claimed doc?
---
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:10 pm

Post by Stef »

He was ironic and suggesting we shouldn't let him off the hook.

GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:13 pm

Post by GnKoichi »

AH! That makes a lot more sense. Speaking of which Stef, I asked you a while ago what you thought about the latest case against Charter. The lying and such. Maybe it's just my late night brain, but did you ever answer?
---
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:27 am

Post by Mirth »

"Attention all personnel, all personnel please take good care of the medical equiptment"

VOTE COUNT

Charter - 5 - [GnKoichi, Wall-E, animorpherv, Tony Montana, orangepenguin]

GnKoihi - 3 - [Kmd, charter , Plum]

animorpherv - 2 - [Kiro, Stef]

Not Voting - 2 - [Mana_Ku, Nameless]

Tentative Deadline Dec 6
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:59 am

Post by charter »

Stef wrote:@Charter: Lurkerscum? So now you think i am scum as well?
I'm saying in antifa you lurked your way to a win along with the whole scumteam. You're not very active in this game either.
plum wrote:You wouldn't kill who you found scummiest? Or, what do you mean by this?
I'd kill of those people. I think they are scummy (not the scummiest except in GK's case) and lurk so bad, if they are scum, they'd get a free ride to a victory.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:47 am

Post by Stef »

I'm restraining yet again from personal insults even if you LIE again. I stated clearly that i didn't lurk and i stated it again after we won that i was actually afraid that the fact that i was away could cost me the game. It was luck and your mistakes that lost you a game. Not lurking. I'm not active in this game either? I would disagree. 13 posts in the last 3 pages is inactive? And do you actually claim inactivity is a tell? Lies... misleading.. and you aren't really contributing much. You are just pointing fingers and telling people what to do. Had enough and this vote i ain't changing till the day is over
Vote Charter

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:50 am

Post by Stef »

Excuse me.
unvote, Vote: Charter

For future reference, I don't require unvotes

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:55 am

Post by charter »

Stef, there is no debating that you lurked, whether on purpose or not, in that other game. Here, you have very few posts with any content, and only a handful more than one or two lines. That's what we call 'active lurking'. And we call refusing to move votes 'scummy'.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Stef »

Yes there is debating over the fact that i have lurked. You should really check Wiki for its definition since you clearly don't know what it means. And why do you feel the need to use the word "we"? And besides.. it's clearly misleading to say that i have very few posts with any content and not a fair statement coming from you. You might consider "refusing to move votes" scummy. For me it's only natural after your scummy behavior and your approach towards this game.

Mod: thanks, i forgot

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:00 am

Post by charter »

Kmd and Nameless, did Stef lurk in antifa?

We is the generally mafia community.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

charter wrote:Kmd and Nameless, did Stef lurk in antifa?
Yes.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:14 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Charter, just a suggestion, why don't you stick to evidence within the game we're playing. Even if you convinced everyone that Stef has lurked in the past, it wouldn't make me change my mind about how he's playing this game. Just like you saying you've lied before hasn't made anyone forgive you for lying now. And to claim that certain people within this game represent "the general mafia community" and others don't is extremely elitist.

Finally, how do you justify having a scum list seven players long?
---
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:27 am

Post by charter »

GnKoichi wrote:Charter, just a suggestion, why don't you stick to evidence within the game we're playing. Even if you convinced everyone that Stef has lurked in the past, it wouldn't make me change my mind about how he's playing this game. Just like you saying you've lied before hasn't made anyone forgive you for lying now. And to claim that certain people within this game represent "the general mafia community" and others don't is extremely elitist.
You don't think it's relevant to know how players in this game have acted as scum recently? Really? More important than a resemblance in his playing styles, I find his reaction to my posts. He perceived it as an attack against him and promptly voted me, and really doesn't give a good reason for voting me. "You are just pointing fingers and telling people what to do." he says. Where is GK is his assessment? It is impossible to leave you, GK, out of a group that is "telling people what to do". Regardless, I don't even see how telling people what to do is scummy, it's more of the fact that he attacks only me, not everyone who does this.
His reasons for voting me are not fresh, they come only after he perceives himself being attacked (or alternate theory after my wagon has gained plenty of steam and I've nearly given up anyway).

I don't get why you think I said some people in here represent the general mafia community and the rest of that. Replace 'we' in 462 with 'the general mafia community'.
GK wrote:Finally, how do you justify having a scum list seven players long?
You show me quotes of my posts showing where I have said I think seven different people are scum (ones where I've said later I don't think they're scum don't count either. They're obviously not on my 'scum list'.) and then I'll justify it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:28 am

Post by charter »

And not where I said, so and so is scummy, or I would kill this person. Those aren't the same as me thinking someone is scum.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:36 am

Post by GnKoichi »

charter wrote:Scum: GK, Kiro, animorph. SK: Kmd.
charter wrote:People I would kill tonight, in order (GK, OP, Tony)
GK's head is on so backwards, keeping him alive regardless of role will be detrimental.
OP and Tony, both lurk horribly, and are slightly more scummy than Stef in my opinion.
You have said that you don't think OP, Tony, and Stef are the SCUMMIEST, but your wording has described all of them as SCUMMY. You're even pursuing that argument now, trying to show how Stef is acting scummy, when he was the one who you described as LEAST scummy out of the seven.
---
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:38 am

Post by charter »

Because I find someone scummy does not mean I think they are scum. Obviously this is true because I often find more than three people scummy in a mini when there are only three scum.

Show me where I've said seven people are SCUM, not SCUMMY, as I just said a few minutes ago.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:41 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Charter, are you saying now that you don't think OP, Tony, and Stef are Scum? If so, why would you kill them when you have four players who you DO think are Scum?
---
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:46 am

Post by charter »

GK, I explained all this a while ago, why do you only read the posts of mine you can spin against me?

I hope you still plan on showing me where I said seven people were scum. It'd be a shame if you got caught in a lie. By your logic, you'd need to get lynched.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:47 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Charter, that doesn't answer my question, do you are do you not think OP, Tony, and Stef are scum? You've given some very diplomatic answers to this. I want a straight yes or no.
---
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:49 am

Post by GnKoichi »

And to answer yours, you called Stef "lurkerscum" in post #445 and said that OP and Tony are scummier than Stef in one of the quotes from you I just gave. If Stef is scum, than anyone scummier than him must also be scum, right?
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”