Mini 707: Cops and Robbers Mafia (Game Over)

Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Simpor »

Vote Mizzy

for the latest posting
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:56 pm

Post by Simpor »

This game has progressed really fast. Going from a game with a couple of posts per day to a game where the random voting stage pretty much ended with post 15!

I'm going to
unvote
and read everything that have been said.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:25 pm

Post by Simpor »

Sorry for not posting, busy week and busy weekend.

Reading through the game I have noticed some things, starting with Mizzy and Ether:

Mizzy:
Major FoS: Green Crayons for asking questions that weren't his responsibility to ask and in doing so indirectly protecting Fuzz, giving Fuzz easy-outs by arguing my attacks on him for him, manipulating what I said, and in the span of 3 sentences, cramming in some of the scummiest play I've seen in ages.

Any more BS from you and I'll be moving my vote.
Threats, don't want to have other people ask questions?
Also when canyon argues against her post, mizzy gets a lot to do at work.. But finds time to post 4-5 posts to other questions. And have continued posting.

Ether:
After voting Mizzy and having some pressure on her, he turns and defends Mizzy:
Dislike q21's vote, regardless of Mizzy's alignment.
Posts a scumlist of three players (not including Mizzy) and then the next post want to have answers from her.
No. I'm not thrilled with Mizzy, but I completely believe that her job is serious business. And she still manages to be more active than half the game. I think the focus should move to someone else for today.
More Mizzy defence.

You also states that your unvote of Mizzy was a mistake, implying that your vote belongs there (at least from my understanding). But Mizzy is not high up on your scumlist.. And if you don't think that Mizzy is scum, then your unvote should be correct?
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:29 pm

Post by Simpor »

Aceagain:
Well just as me, hasn't been posting. Nothing to comment.

corporate:
Has Ehter and Mizzy on his scumlist and thinks that GC is Town. Other then that there is no information from him.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Simpor »

Bah I always miss the gender pics... well well..
And Crayons you are here by GC in my posts!

Continuing with my check of the players..

crywolf20084:
The first seven posts by her (I checked the gender this time! :-) ) is no content posts but the last one is interesting
crywolf20084 wrote: You are no better than me, unless you are one of two roles. Mason, you have someone who is knowning on your side. Or Scum, then you know who you should jump onto.
There are some other things that you maybe a tracker/watcher/cop or some other information gathering role and you know something that I don't at this point of time.
Do you believe that Ether has a power role? And by the way, Ether did ask you who you suspected in post 65 and we are now up in 135. Do you have any suspicions now?

Fuzzyman:
The ender of the random vote stage. He has Corporate and Mizzy high up in his scumlist and have voted Mizzy for not responding to GC's post.

Green Crayons:
Likes large posts, going after Mizzy alot. Mizzy on the scumlist. And maybe Corporate, if I'm not reading it wrong?

Mister Lolipedo-kun:
Contributing a lot. Belives q21 to be the most scummy.

Tisp:
Well four posts.. Don't have any suspects, other then q21 vote on Mizzy.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Simpor »

Going through all the players this is my scumlist so far, rated 1-10. Where 10 is scum. Above 5 and I have a scum feeling, below a town feeling.

Green Crayons 2
seems town for me

Mister Lolipedo-kun 3
seems town for me

q21 4
Nothing special, just a feeling

Fuzzyman 4

crywolf20084 4

Tisp 5
Too few post to analyze

Aceagain 5
Too few post to analyze

corporate 6
Vote without a reason is something I don't like. And then you're talk about fos on crywolf even though you haven't written a single fos, just
i could put a FoS at almost everybody

Ether 7
Mostly for the connections to Mizzy. The vote, unvote of Mizzy. 6 hours before your vote on crywolf she was not even on you're scumlist (even though you were asked to rank Corporate, q21, fuzzy, GC, Tisp and Mizzy, I would have stated who I thought was the most scummy one) and then the vote comes. I find that strange and also more strange if you consider that crywolf didn't post anything between your both posts.

Mizzy 7
As I wrote earlier I find it scummy not answer GC's posts claiming to not have time, even though she makes several other posts..
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Simpor »

Ether wrote: Simpor, what do you like from Ped? And why the hell do you care if Crywolf thinks I have a power role?
I could ask you, why the hell do you care what I like about Ped?
I believe that it is a responsibility as a townie to ask questions, if we didn't do that, the scum would win every time.

Now about Ped, I guess the reason is that I can't find anything to dislike.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:09 pm

Post by Simpor »

I am more and more thinking about corporate as scum or useless townie.
Useless since most of his post are distractions. He started well but after his fourth or fifth post it went downhill..
And scum, well, should a townie act like this in a game? If he is a townie, then he is removing focus from the scums..
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by Simpor »

corporate wrote: i started well? what about all the stuff thats going on up there about you? and you bring me back into this? i think everyone already knows im an ass, captain obvious. what about you?
What is there to comment? No one else have picked up Ethers opinion.
And her reasons where:
Not all questions are pro-town. It is not a responsibility as a townie to vocally seek out power roles.
  • But not asking wolf who started it... that is strange, and such have GC stated:
    While scummish, I don't find it worthy of a vote compared to Mizzy, corp or - if I was to just look at people who were throwing out guesses as to who has power roles - wolf herself.
And I really hate the fear-mongering generalization you put into your defense.
She asked a question in a rude way, I made a rude response. Simple as that.
And pretty much all Ped's done is agree with me, and I'm tied for highest on your list. So yeah.
Ok, I have you high up on my scum list, so you are voting for me...
corporate wrote: polly want a cracker?
That was a very helpful comment...
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:55 am

Post by Simpor »

Mizzy wrote: I have to say that criminalizing the people who have points against you is not a valid defense
Where have I done that? Post a quote!

Ehter had one of her reasons against me that I had her high up on my scumlist..
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:37 am

Post by Simpor »

This is the only thing in the case then:
Do you believe that Ether has a power role? And by the way, Ether did ask you who you suspected in post 65 and we are now up in 135. Do you have any suspicions now?
And this is her answer
I think Ether’s trying to get complete control of the town, and I’m not about ready to just hand it over, which makes me pretty suspicious.
No one else was making a comment against her post so I asked wolf to see what kind of reaction I would get, she pretty much ignored my question and I didn't ask again.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:04 am

Post by Simpor »

Got a prod, busy weekend. Will try to make a better post later today or tomorrow.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by Simpor »

crywolf:
I believe that your quotes are from my post 8.

Please read the whole post again, I wrote that it was Ehter reasons which I answered.
So it's natural to include the reasons as quotes??
Sorry but I don't understand your question..
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Simpor »

I usually does that, in this case did I write in the line above the quote instead... well well
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Simpor »

Simpor wrote: What is there to comment? No one else have picked up Ethers opinion.
And her reasons where:

Ether wrote: Not all questions are pro-town. It is not a responsibility as a townie to vocally seek out power roles.

But not asking wolf who started it... that is strange, and such have GC stated:
  • While scummish, I don't find it worthy of a vote compared to Mizzy, corp or - if I was to just look at people who were throwing out guesses as to who has power roles - wolf herself.
Ether wrote:And I really hate the fear-mongering generalization you put into your defense.
She asked a question in a rude way, I made a rude response. Simple as that.
Ether wrote:And pretty much all Ped's done is agree with me, and I'm tied for highest on your list. So yeah.
Ok, I have you high up on my scum list, so you are voting for me...
Notice the bold text.. her reasons were...
notice that one quote has GC and tabbed in,
the rest of the quotes is from Ether, since I wrote
reasons
there should be several reasons from Ether not just one.
I have added Ether to the quotes. I found it quite obvious what I meant.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Simpor »

haha ether, so your case against me is so weak that I can't even quote your lame excuses for a vote on me? You had
three
reasons. And you don't want me to comment against two of them...
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Simpor »

Interesting so you are not saying that I'm wrong?
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Simpor »

Ok, I will write this one more time since you don't want to answer it.

You stated three reasons for my vote. Three reasons.
I quoted those three reasons.
You now writes in post 314 that 2 of those reasons I shouldn't even make a comment about. That means you don't think that those actually weren't any reasons?

If I'm lynched this day it's going to be really interesting to see what the rest of you in the town will think of Ethers posts, since I will turn up as a townie.

And Ether, about your post 320. You have asked crywolf to post a link several times, when she does it you are too lazy to read it. Why ask for the link?
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Simpor »

I'm here, busy day. Will try to post tomorrow.

Have not read through everything, saw something about a claim..

I can only say that I am a regular townie.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:20 pm

Post by Simpor »

Ok going through the thread commenting as I read.

Fuzzy:
Who I find scummy now.
I really don't like the connection between Mizzy and Ether. They are protecting each other. Lately my quotes in this post. And they have done it earlier in this thread.

Two posts from Mizzy which no one have made a comment about yet:
Mizzy 346 wrote:What, is sarcasm suddenly illegal?
Looking at my post which flipped Ether off, I would say that it looks like it is illegal! Or does it only apply to some people?[/quote]
Mizzy 346 wrote:She was still under (and is still not under) pressure.
Talking about Ether, apperantly she is under pressure now. but....
Mizzy 349 wrote:Have you been reading at all? I said that she might be dropping hints at being a townie but that's only scummy in certain contexts. She had (and has) no pressure on her, so her saying it isn't really scummy.
Amazing, three posts later down she is not under pressure! What do you have to say about that Mizzy?

Lots of talk about strawman here ( I had to look it up in the wiki, this is my forth game of mafia). So for my understanding Ether has done exactly that with my post, according to GC:
GC's post 23 wrote:You then (post 207) say you dislike the juxtaposition of "How dare you ask me about Ped" and "I like questions," but those aren't quotes, they're paraphrased sentences and you ignore a part of his post entirely... which completely and totally warps what the post was.

You asked: Simpor, what do you like from Ped? And why the hell do you care if Crywolf thinks I have a power role? (My emphasis.)
He responded: I could ask you, why the hell do you care what I like about Ped? (My emphasis.)
Responce Ether?

And Ehter, still no response from my post 17. Respond now, please. You have responded that there are other "cases" against me, linking to you own posts, which are taking up the same originally reasons. So nothing new in them.
Ether 381 wrote:I will unvote, but I would like this day to end fairly soon.
This I was very suprised to see, Ether making an unvote. Why Ether? I can only see one reason for you to make an unvote ( after you die Simpor, die case) and that is to say at day 2 (when I will probably be dead) "hey, I was not totally sure about my case against Simpor. Look at my unvote! Why would I otherwise make an unvote?"

Vote Ether

Honestly do I need any reasons? But if you want some I would say the mizzy, ether connection is troublesome. It was after my statement of that suggestion Ether started going after me. Why? She also stated three reasons for here originally vote for me ( but I shouldn't comment against two of them). But her last post I do find scummy, I believe it is a preparation for day 2. And why would a townie need that preparation? Unless she is scum and knows that I an not.

So come on now Ether, put back your vote where it belongs!
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Post by Simpor »

hehe my primary language is not english!

crywolf20084:
fuzzy's vote was not the hammer since patrick made an unvote
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Post by Simpor »

Lets take this again...

First quote: I could have answered much better. I did so but much later.
Second quote: I believe I did answer that. And I did answer your question later down in the thread..
Third reason: Come on, what am I suppose to answer to an OMGUS reason? You wrote it yourself. "and I'm tied for highest on your list. So yeah." Discussion a reason like that is just ridicules.

Ether 387 wrote: Obviously if you're lynched I'll be taking credit regardless of your alignment or my physical place on the wagon.
Of course you have to write that now, otherwise you would confirm that you are a scum.

by the way, reading Mizzy's 346 I see that it is a mistype, I missed the not... Nevermind.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Simpor »

As you have stated crywolf opened the door, I asked her a question and then after a response I didn't continue questioning.

And honestly I didn't see that I was avoiding the question. When I saw that people asked for more I did post answers and that looked like I was avoiding answering the questions.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:02 am

Post by Simpor »

wohoo, one to go!
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Simpor »

Unvote, Vote Fuzzyman

Lately his jumping between me and corp is a bit strange, votes for corp, votes for me and then claims he made a mistake voting me. Putting back his vote on corp, but in case of a deadline he will switch it back to me? I can't understand his point, am I or corp the scum according to him?

The reason for me not posting. Well, I thought that I was basically lynched.

I really like q21's post nr 23. The possibly Emp/Tisp connection should be looked into day two.

Day one lynch will probably be myself, corp or fuzzy.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:03 am

Post by Simpor »

Simpor, is there any chance that your vote was to put yet another person at 3 votes.
Shouldn't it have been easier to put my vote on corp then? That would make the corp wagon easier to jump on...

I like my fuzzy-vote now.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Simpor »

So I'm at the point where when I post it looks scummy, if I don't post I'm scummy.

voting for someone else makes me scummy.

hmmm and of course this post makes me more scummy.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:44 am

Post by Simpor »

I agree with the ones that wants a deadline, from my view we are pretty much stuck now.
Hmmmm
Simpor
Simpor
Goon
Simpor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Simpor »

Well games ended. I defended myself very bad the first day..
Hmmmm

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”