Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4825 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Dingle Dangle Scarecrow »

In post 4822, Scarfmanship wrote:
In post 4444, Past Present Future wrote:Then why didn’t MMR ever push us then? Roden only voted us to save their scum asses. If they had actually checked us and gotten a guilty, then why did they wait until they were at risk of getting limmed?

If they weren’t bssing and had a gulity on us - impossible both due to role flip and our alignment - then why did they hesitate as long as they did to vote us?

Because they were fucking lying. They never checked us but saw how Math was pushing Titus and thought they’d take a chance to see if they could get us run up or not. But when they saw it was between us or them - ONLY THEN did they vote us - despite us not having actually claimed anything, despite Titus claiming not arsetic.

They have Ircher in their hydra who should have known their botched claim was garbage, which is why RH never voted us. Only Roden did to save themselves. How is this not obvious?
The crossed out text is the wrong conclusion. But if you get the correct answers to the questions in the non crossed out text, you solve the whole system. I've been asking for people to find the window where PPF is town. I see it, but I don't think anyone else does. And I want someone else, who isn't PPF, to come up with it.
Hi, I strongly believe PPF is town by play

I don't really have some sort of gotcha answer to the question you want an answer to, but I will say that even with the result MMR claimed, their in-thread conclusion wasn't immediately 'so PPF is scum'
I think there's evidence that the Lunar scumteam as a whole didn't have what they would consider a guilty on PPF. Because if they did, I don't think I would have been the first person to explain the result to Rubella in a way that made them go 'oh PPF is scum'
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4826 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s as I said yesterday.

MMR’s play didn’t make sense as any alignment.

It’s why I thought both were scum.

Like instead of being productive Titus/Nancy (mostly Titus) I think decided to just do the shit on Math parade when in the scum PT I was the active thread. Yes she had a valid read on Luke but she didn’t try explaining it at all or just waiting until after outed scum died.

I don’t want a claim, I want her to give reads and contribute and identify scum. The things I know her and Nancy are capable of. Until they do sorting them is a waste because whatever PR they have isn’t worth salt if they aren’t trying.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4827 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Was the active threat in the normal*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4828 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Dingle Dangle Scarecrow »

The idea that PPF aren't trying is more nonsense than the idea that unwnd wasnt trying to solve
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4829 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4828, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:The idea that PPF aren't trying is more nonsense than the idea that unwnd wasnt trying to solve
Why? Neither of them address simple questions to them repeatedly. Same with Enchant too.

It should not be pulling teeth to get a single TR or SR from players.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4830 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4807, Scarfmanship wrote:
In post 4761, Scarfmanship wrote:It remains that in the world where MMR flips lunar, PPF is still solar. If you disagree with this, you have to clearly explain a world in which it makes sense for lunar scum to sacrifice their rolecop, IN MULTIBALL, to kill a single town power role. Because if the vote went through yesterday on PPF, and PPF flipped IC bulletproof cop, MMR gets their head removed by mathblade and/or the solar kill and/or the dusk 2 vote.
I want furitive to answer this. He's the closest thing we have to a PPF supporter.
I don't think MMR's play makes sense regardless of PPF's role. I have seen the scum on scum guilty theory and I acknowledge it as possible. What else do you want me to say on it?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4831 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

VOTE: Ydrasse

This is where I want my vote, I think.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4832 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4831, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse

Bit of momentum on a given up scum slot
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4833 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4832, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4831, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse

Bit of momentum on a given up scum slot
And PPF is not a given up scum slot because?

Ydrasse is giving a read. PPF isn’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4834 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4335, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4326, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4325, Ydrasse wrote:i just vt so no complaint
Who's your preferred kill right now? Let's say if you had to pick 1 player for MB to shoot, and if they're Town you get voted out.
Probably unwnd idk i gave this game 3 braincells max
In post 4577, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4575, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4574, Ydrasse wrote:Am i a shot candidate
Honestly no. You said something yesterday that makes me think you’re town but antitown to highlight
Wat did i say
In post 4625, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4619, unwnd wrote:Ydrasse posts either to harass me or subtweet while was harassing me
i’m playing to wincon
MathBlade come on. This is far lower than the bar Ydrasse usually sets.
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4835 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Scarfmanship »

how come all the scummy ppl are like "nah MMR was just impossible to understand lets ignore it"
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4836 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4835, Scarfmanship wrote:how come all the scummy ppl are like "nah MMR was just impossible to understand lets ignore it"
In post 4830, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4761, Scarfmanship wrote:It remains that in the world where MMR flips lunar, PPF is still solar. If you disagree with this, you have to clearly explain a world in which it makes sense for lunar scum to sacrifice their rolecop, IN MULTIBALL, to kill a single town power role. Because if the vote went through yesterday on PPF, and PPF flipped IC bulletproof cop, MMR gets their head removed by mathblade and/or the solar kill and/or the dusk 2 vote.
I want furitive to answer this. He's the closest thing we have to a PPF supporter.
I don't think MMR's play makes sense regardless of PPF's role. I have seen the scum on scum guilty theory and I acknowledge it as possible. What else do you want me to say on it?
I don't agree that this bizarre play DEFINITELY implicates PPF. Look at MMR's role: 'You are a Lunar Starmaster

While you are alive, whenever your faction successfully performs a factional action on a player, you will passively learn the role of the target. If your faction targets a member of the Solar Cult, you will receive a result of vanilla, regardless of the target's role.'

So, if MMR got a result of Vanilla, PPF could well be Town.

So what are you even on about???????
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4837 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4836, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4835, Scarfmanship wrote:how come all the scummy ppl are like "nah MMR was just impossible to understand lets ignore it"
I don't agree that this bizarre play DEFINITELY implicates PPF. Look at MMR's role: 'You are a Lunar Starmaster

While you are alive, whenever your faction successfully performs a factional action on a player, you will passively learn the role of the target. If your faction targets a member of the Solar Cult, you will receive a result of vanilla, regardless of the target's role.'

PPF claimed PR. So if MMR got vanilla then PPR = scum PR
If MMR got PR then PPR = town PR.

Your logic doesn’t follow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4838 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4834, furtiveglance wrote:
Who's your preferred kill right now? Let's say if you had to pick 1 player for MB to shoot, and if they're Town you get voted out.
Honestly no. You said something yesterday that makes me think you’re town but antitown to highlight
Wat did i say
In post 4619, unwnd wrote:Ydrasse posts either to harass me or subtweet while was harassing me
i’m playing to wincon
Yes select three posts without context. Very convincing /s
GTKAS -- MathBlade
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4839 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4837, MathBlade wrote:

Oh I see. I forgot they claimed PR. Did we get the full claim?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4840 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4838, MathBlade wrote:
Wat did i say
i’m playing to wincon
The context is literally there. What other context do you need? In what world does Ydrasse look towny to you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4841 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4839, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4837, MathBlade wrote:

Oh I see. I forgot they claimed PR. Did we get the full claim?
No but they hinted confirmability today so like just waiting for them to do something Townie like a read or something anything like they’re solving.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4842 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4840, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4838, MathBlade wrote:
Wat did i say
i’m playing to wincon
The context is literally there. What other context do you need? In what world does Ydrasse look towny to you?
I mean Town!Ydrasse is lazy Ydrasse I worry when she efforts. *hides from the smacks*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4843 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: PPF

Confirm yourself then. Bet you won't
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4844 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

UNVOTE:

I am.... Considering things.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4845 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4701, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 4200, MMR wrote:
In post 4176, Past Present Future wrote:@MMR why would you call the player who’s suggesting you botched your fakeclaim “a beacon of light?

And why bother mentioning the Mastina/Fire thing unless you have an actual opinion about it?
The first thing is that T-Bone is displaying a Town mindset. He is making observations and working from there.
The second thing was because Math wanted a summary and I decided that he needed to know mastina's request.
-Rubella
This is seriously probably the most cringeworthy post in the entire game.

T-Bone: MMR is probably scum due to botched fakeclaim.
MMR: T-Bone is a “beacon of light” for correctly calling us out on our bs. lololol
???
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4846 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4724, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4722, MegAzumarill wrote:
Unwnd has died. Their role was
Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Now with 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.
Shocked by this.

Why didn’t he even try to solve?
Unwnd was clearly trying to solve for several phases what??

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4847 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4735, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4731, Radical Rat wrote:Wait if unwnd was VT.... Meuh has explaining to do
No she doesn’t.

VTs have an alignment according to her claim
Ummm what?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4848 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4847, T-Bone wrote:
In post 4735, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4731, Radical Rat wrote:Wait if unwnd was VT.... Meuh has explaining to do
No she doesn’t.

VTs have an alignment according to her claim
Ummm what?
Yeah lunar or solar.

If you can’t answer who you TR or SR or provide a theory you’re thinking about you’re not solving.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4849 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4780, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 4779, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4723, furtiveglance wrote:Oh wow I was right. Scum Vig anyone? Could explain early claim, no death and bad kill?
R u high or what
As much as I would love Math scum, he'd mod confirmed not Lunar so he'd have to be solar. A solar vig would be pretty stacked imo unless they had no nk and this is largely nightless (moonlogic).
Solar has a burn action but no evidence of a straight up kill atm

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”