*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4619, unwnd wrote:Ydrasse posts either to harass me or subtweet while was harassing me
i’m playing to wincon
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:32 am

Post by unwnd »

How is this ur wincon
Stop
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4621, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4620, unwnd wrote:Autocorrect phone

Mathblade your theory is insane lmao
Then give me a better one.
(expired on 2022-11-23 15:37:00) Same amount of patience as for PPF. This was started with 48 hours in mind.

Btw it also explains why me dying d1 vanillizes Solar
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:38 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 4622, unwnd wrote:I'm town and I reevaluate cause I wanna be useful and help my faction win the game
Is my reason
Stop
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4628, unwnd wrote:
In post 4622, unwnd wrote:I'm town and I reevaluate cause I wanna be useful and help my faction win the game
Is my reason
And I am giving you that time against my better judgment. You asked for the time use it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Why are people saying they are aligned with Solar and Lunar but are town? Is this a hidden mechanic because my role PM doesn't have anything like that.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:41 am

Post by unwnd »

Generally speaking, me butting heads with mastina WAS me trying to help my faction win the game.

I thought I could wrest control from her, and by doing so we could stop making the game revolve around her actions. I believed she was scum who was intentionally trying to silence outside opinions, so I did some theatrics in hopes that i could rally others to my cause
Stop
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Scarfmanship »

In post 4630, Toogeloo wrote:Why are people saying they are aligned with Solar and Lunar but are town? Is this a hidden mechanic because my role PM doesn't have anything like that.

aaaaaauugh
DONT SAY THAT
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4630, Toogeloo wrote:Why are people saying they are aligned with Solar and Lunar but are town? Is this a hidden mechanic because my role PM doesn't have anything like that.
It’s suggested from Mastina earlier that town gets assigned attunements too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4627, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4621, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4620, unwnd wrote:Autocorrect phone

Mathblade your theory is insane lmao
Then give me a better one.
(expired on 2022-11-23 15:37:00) Same amount of patience as for PPF. This was started with 48 hours in mind.

Btw it also explains why me dying d1 vanillizes Solar
None of that is a mech theory unwd or working towards one.

I despite ate with a passion as I am a cold unfeeling robot

Don’t tell me you’re town, pitch me an alternative interpretation of facts
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 4316, Meuh wrote:
In post 4314, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 4311, Meuh wrote:Fun! unwnd is attuned with the sun. Therefore not aligned with the lunar cult.
I vaguely recall people saying unwnd was weird with the wagon on the person who just flipped lunar? I saw that on the last page. I picked unwd cause of that + Mastina having unwnd low on reads.
Can you clarify what sun attuned means again?
All sun and moon cult members are attuned to their respective cult. All townies have an attunement (sun or moon) determined pregame in some sort of non-random fashion.
Functionally, a sun attunement means someone is confirmed to not be moon cult, and vice-versa.
(This is info packaged in with my role)
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Scarfmanship »

The lack of reaction to unwnd being checked solar attuned is concerning to me, but not vigging PPF here would be extremely suspect play.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4636, Scarfmanship wrote:The lack of reaction to unwnd being checked solar attuned is concerning to me, but not vigging PPF here would be extremely suspect play.
Good. Call me sus. Helps me live longer. Thanks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4635, Meuh wrote:
In post 4316, Meuh wrote:
In post 4314, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 4311, Meuh wrote:Fun! unwnd is attuned with the sun. Therefore not aligned with the lunar cult.
I vaguely recall people saying unwnd was weird with the wagon on the person who just flipped lunar? I saw that on the last page. I picked unwd cause of that + Mastina having unwnd low on reads.
Can you clarify what sun attuned means again?
All sun and moon cult members are attuned to their respective cult. All townies have an attunement (sun or moon) determined pregame in some sort of non-random fashion.
Functionally, a sun attunement means someone is confirmed to not be moon cult, and vice-versa.
(This is info packaged in with my role)
Makes sense why I am solar attuned.

Me being converted would suck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Scarfmanship »

Suspect play is not the same as suspect. Suspect play means bad play. Suboptimal play.

Regarding my last post, imagine if toogaloo had been checked solar. His reaction would have been like "WTF? I'm not solar *votes mwah*." With unwnd it's just.. nothing.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4639, Scarfmanship wrote:Suspect play is not the same as suspect. Suspect play means bad play. Suboptimal play.

Regarding my last post, imagine if toogaloo had been checked solar. His reaction would have been like "WTF? I'm not solar *votes mwah*." With unwnd it's just.. nothing.
As explained earlier of Mastina’s claim/Meuh’s claim is correct town gets assigned them in a non random manner. So it would be a “meh”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

That’s not why unwd is sus.

Unwd is sus for changing read and asking to shoot likely convert.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Likely failed convert*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then if unwd flips Solar CSF likely should be flipped with all due haste.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 4636, Scarfmanship wrote:The lack of reaction to unwnd being checked solar attuned is concerning to me, but not vigging PPF here would be extremely suspect play.
Disagree, I think unwnd is a better vig than PPF

Does anyone townread unwnd?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:03 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 4643, MathBlade wrote:Then if unwd flips Solar CSF likely should be flipped with all due haste.
There are reasons why your me/mastina/unwnd theory doesn't make sense, but we can cross that bridge when we get to it
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:05 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 4639, Scarfmanship wrote:Suspect play is not the same as suspect. Suspect play means bad play. Suboptimal play.

Almost like I don't give a shit about my attunement as the only that matters is my green role PM
Stop
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4645, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 4643, MathBlade wrote:Then if unwd flips Solar CSF likely should be flipped with all due haste.
There are reasons why your me/mastina/unwnd theory doesn't make sense, but we can cross that bridge when we get to it
If Unwd flips Solar then my recruit theory vs kill is likely correct.

Then if you’re town some negative action to Meuh happened but it wasn’t altering the attunement check and wasn’t a kill then what?

I think the two of you can be paired. At the very least something sus is with that check if unwd flips Solar
If he flips lunar you’re fine
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Scarfmanship »

Ok, we do get something out of unwnd being the vig rather than the vote, and that is a lunar or solar flip inform us about the roles of others moreso than PPF.

PPF is still completely outed to me. Did you know I was the first one to come up with the suggestion that PPF could be a town PR that lunar is scared of? I did it way back early yesterday MMR first claimed. And now they're taking that story and running with it to a comical degree, since I think they forgot I was the one who originally suggested it and instead they're playing to what they think town wants to see from them. I can get receipts on this later if we end up vigging someone else.
Almost like I don't give a shit about my attunement as the only that matters is my green role PM
Some townies know their attunement, and they would have been able to disprove or confirm mwah's suggestion.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:08 am

Post by unwnd »

Leading with mechanics is only good if you have a strong foundation

This game is borderline incoherent

I don't expect for people to corroborate and make informed decisions that we can utilize to hold accountability

If that were true, then mastina would've died earlier

Bittersweet
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”