JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by JDodge »

charter wrote:What now?
I'm guessing your vote is solely motivated by the tone of my post, else you're pretty much a complete hypocrite for asking me to justify my vote or "you'll vote me" (oh god no. help me. what a horrible, horrible thing to happen.). I then did justify my vote, in my characteristic sarcastic and self-referential manner, and then you proceed to vote me anyways. Actually, either way you're pretty much a complete hypocrite, so that doesn't matter anyways.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by charter »

You're getting quite worked up about it. I just managed to get you to match your contribution to this game over the last month. I had no intention of lynching you.

Your justification is extremely poor.
1- I suppose.
2- A little early to already decide this.
3- Not even a reason to vote for eld.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by JDodge »

charter wrote:You're getting quite worked up about it. I just managed to get you to match your contribution to this game over the last month. I had no intention of lynching you.

Your justification is extremely poor.
1- I suppose.
2- A little early to already decide this.
3- Not even a reason to vote for eld.
1. Yes, quite.

2. Deadline is Thursday.

3. It is, however, a reason to unvote kuribo, and with aforementioned deadline on Thursday, I want to have a vote out there somewhere.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by JDodge »

Whoops, thought the deadline was the 13th, not the 16th. My points still stand, just replace Thursday with Sunday.
stream

Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:21 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

@Vi: elderad is currently my #3 suspect behind JDodge and kuribo. Given the deadline constraints I would not be opposed to lynching elderad or one of the other two.

While on that subject, I still like kuribo as my #1 suspect since the most important part of his analysis, Vi=scum, is something I strongly disagree with because I view Vi as the most not-yet-claimed protown player.
The end justifies the means.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:30 am

Post by kuribo »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote: While on that subject, I still like kuribo as my #1 suspect since the most important part of his analysis, Vi=scum, is something I strongly disagree with because I view Vi as the most not-yet-claimed protown player.
So you think Kris was protown, too?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Simenon »

Vote Count

eldarad (2)- charter, Jdodge
Vi (2)- Moospiker, kuribo
charter (1)- eldarad
kuribo (1)- Machiavellian_Mafia
No Vote- Vi
No deadline until Moo is replaced.
Last edited by Simenon on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:03 am

kuribo wrote:
Machiavellian-Mafia wrote: While on that subject, I still like kuribo as my #1 suspect since the most important part of his analysis, Vi=scum, is something I strongly disagree with because I view Vi as the most not-yet-claimed protown player.
I had a mostly neutral read on KR, but I see Vi's actions in this game to be protown. So my combined read on KR/Vi a protown one.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:24 am

Post by kuribo »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:
kuribo wrote:
I had a mostly neutral read on KR
Do you often play while high? Or just this game?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:38 am

Post by charter »

I thought Kris was pretty town.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:54 am

Post by kuribo »

charter wrote:I thought Kris was pretty town.
Okay then, pass that stuff you guys are smoking over here to me.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:54 am

Post by charter »

JDodge, anything changed since we don't have a deadline until Moo is replaced?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by JDodge »

charter wrote:JDodge, anything changed since we don't have a deadline until Moo is replaced?
I am still disinclined to move my vote again.

Kuribo not finding KR protown in the least is odd. Not necessarily suspicious, but odd.
stream

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by charter »

unvote, vote eld

Got all were gonna get from JDodge on that I think.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by Vi »

I'm really not liking how JDodge's suspicions of afatchic, which were stated well in advance and well-outlined in two posts, vanished entirely when kuribo replaced in.
More interestingly, I'm not liking this last assertion that KR was in the least pro-Town, considering basically everything JDodge said until KR had to replace out.

Ergo, something I
do
like.
Vote: JDodge
(L-3)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:50 am

Mod:
Charter seemed to have two votes in the most recent vote count.
Also can you get a prod on elderad?
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:22 am

Post by eldarad »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:
Mod:
Charter seemed to have two votes in the most recent vote count.
Also can you get a prod on elderad?
I'm here, catching up now.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:57 am

Post by eldarad »

Vi wrote:@eldarad: Nice technicality. Then let me ask this, more for summary than anything--What do YOU think of afatchic without the charter link?
Labelling it a technicality doesn't diminish the fact that I've just proven you wrong. I said I was surprised at your reaction - I meant it.
In a vacuum, I would say that afatchic was fairly scummy, to the extent that I'd have been happy with an afatchic lynch. That has been somewhat overtaken by events though.
At this moment in time, I can't really give a standalone meaningful read on afatchic/kuribo because I just can't ignore the consequences of charter's manufactured linkage.

I see and acknowledge His Majesty kuribo's Vi-eldarad scum theory. Not buying it, sorry.
kuribo wrote:Page 10- Vi finds eld scummy and votes him. (Or bussing?)
Vi's voting pattern does look odd, but this isn't what you should be looking at. Vi's charter vote and then his unvote in 328 brought my assumptions about this game crashing to the ground. It just looks...wrong.

Having said that, my whole problem with Vi as viable scum candidate is that Kris didn't look scummy - he looked like a newbie with an odd but very complete set of preconceptions.
kuribo wrote:eld thinks charter and fatchic are linked.
More specifically, I think charter is creating artifical linkage with afatchic. That is, I don't think they are *actually* linked in a scumbuddy type way, rather that I think charter is trying to create what appears to be a scumbuddy link with a townie.
kuribo wrote:eld jokes that Vi is scum (You would know, wouldn't you?)
rawr.
JDodge wrote:1. The way he was blameshifting was really fucking awful
er, what? Shifting what blame? Shifting it to who?
kuribo wrote:
charter wrote:I thought Kris was pretty town.
Okay then, pass that stuff you guys are smoking over here to me.
I thought Kris was fairly town too. He certainly wasn't scummy by any stretch of the imagination. Irritating? Yes.

So, here's where I am.
At deadline, I would prefer to see charter lynched. No-one else even comes close.
If kuribo/afatchic were lynched I wouldn't be distraught, but a charter lynch would be far better from a Day 2 standpoint.
A JD lynch I could live with and would be prepared to contribute to.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by Vi »

eldarad 393 wrote:I said I was surprised at your reaction - I meant it.
Why the surprise? It seems to me based on this--
eldarad 393 wrote:Vi's charter vote and then his unvote in 328 brought my assumptions about this game crashing to the ground. It just looks...wrong.
--that the major reason you think I'm scum/scummy is because I disagreed with you and did not push your pet wagon. To which I will say something a couple of people already have in this game, albeit for different reasons--Oh My
God
, You Suck.
eldarad 393 wrote:At this moment in time, I can't really give a standalone meaningful read on afatchic/kuribo because I just can't ignore the consequences of charter's manufactured linkage.
You have no idea how much I'm not buying this. Critical thinking failure is go--
eldarad 393 wrote:At deadline, I would prefer to see charter lynched. No-one else even comes close.
If kuribo/afatchic were lynched I wouldn't be distraught, but a charter lynch would be far better from a Day 2 standpoint.
A JD lynch I could live with and would be prepared to contribute to.
So the lynches you wouldn't be okay with are:
*Your own
*Mine (though you explained why)
*Machiavellian-Mafia. And that's who I want you to give an opinion on.

------

I realized a day or two ago that Machiavellian-Mafia has been coasting under the radar basically throughout, and all of his votes and significant suspicions have been against people who were unlikely to respond.
*Avinyl (eldarad)
*afatchic (kuribo)
*JDodge
*afatchic again
The abridged version of his commentary toward everyone who has participated is that they have seemed pro-Town to him (except eldarad until he voted to policy lynch JDodge). I don't like it.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Vi wrote:I realized a day or two ago that Machiavellian-Mafia has been coasting under the radar basically throughout, and all of his votes and significant suspicions have been against people who were unlikely to respond.
*Avinyl (eldarad)
*afatchic (kuribo)
*JDodge
*afatchic again
The abridged version of his commentary toward everyone who has participated is that they have seemed pro-Town to him (except eldarad until he voted to policy lynch JDodge). I don't like it.
I strongly object to your representation of all my votes/suspicions being against people who were unlikely to respond:

*Avinyl (eldarad) - At that time he hadn't been prodded/replaced yet. Plus I had several clear reasons illustrated in my first summary post.
*afatchic (kuribo) - My initial insistence for afatchic to fulfill his promises was more about wanting him to contribute, not expressing suspicions against him.
*JDodge - My attacks on JDodge actually contributed to his revival in game participation, the exact opposite of "unlikely to respond".
*afatchic again - I'll give this to you. His trend of inactivity and non-contribution was clear. I found that trend plus his activity in other games to be scumtells.

I also disagree with your second conclusion. In my first summary post I had charter as my #2 suspect and JDodge as neutral although they were active participants at that time. Then at the time of my second summary post, although 3 out of 7 players were inactive, I still had active elderad as the #1 suspect. Plus, the whole game I have only openly declared pro-townness in 3 instances (afatchic, charter, Vi) excluding cop-claim-Moo, which is hardly "everyone who has participated".
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

Yeah, I have my issues with MM, but even I don't see him as sniping at people who are unlikely to respond.

If anything, he's questioned me a fair bit, despite the fact that I'm exceedingly likely to respond.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

eldarad wrote: I see and acknowledge His Majesty kuribo's Vi-eldarad scum theory. Not buying it, sorry.
No freaking crap. It's not like I'd expect you to say, "Oh my god, now that I think of it, kuribo's right! Vi IS my scum partner! I'll be damned."

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:25 am

Post by charter »

Brilliant idea fresh from the noggin'.
Whoever sees the post where Sim announces Moospiker's replacement first, post in bold something like "[Moospiker's replacement] we have already massclaimed, everyone has claimed townie, can you confirm Moospiker's claim that you are indeed a townie? Please answer immediately."

The point is to do it before he can read the thread. Hopefully he doesn't see this post, and I don't think we need to discuss this and increase the chances of him seeing it. I really see no downside to this idea.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:41 am

Post by JDodge »

charter wrote:Brilliant idea fresh from the noggin'.
Whoever sees the post where Sim announces Moospiker's replacement first, post in bold something like "[Moospiker's replacement] we have already massclaimed, everyone has claimed townie, can you confirm Moospiker's claim that you are indeed a townie? Please answer immediately."

The point is to do it before he can read the thread. Hopefully he doesn't see this post, and I don't think we need to discuss this and increase the chances of him seeing it. I really see no downside to this idea.
Aside from the numerous moral and ethical issues that this raises, I agree. The only problem being that anyone with a brain will look back at what Moo claimed,
especially if they're scum
, to avoid such an issue. So basically, useless. Also, people don't take well to entrapment.
stream

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”