Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.15

with 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-06-14 01:30:00).

yeet
humaneatingmonkey [5]:
Dwlee99, implosion, Roden, Aristeia, MathBlade
MathBlade [3]:
Gamma Emerald, Save The Dragons, Harley Quinn
Aristeia [2]:
humaneatingmonkey, Enchant
Dwlee99 [1]:
Ausuka
implosion [1]:
Wallflower

Not Voting [2]:
Bellaphant, Titus

mod notes~ humaneatingmonkey v/la wednesday to friday.
~ Gamma Emerald v/la for a week.
~ dual mod iso.
~ this is mod note.

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:12 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I'm gonna narrate and reflect on my memories from before I left (as an exercise because this game fell off my brain's priority list) and then I'm going to share my impressions of everything that has happened so far.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:12 am

Thank you for waiting for me everybody.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:18 am

...nevermind that's too much work i'm just going to iso everyone in my wagon like i've been doing
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:42 am

Without even seeing the other slots, Dwlee's vote stands out to me because it started out as a sheep on Ari because of how impressed they were of Ari's game.
In post 480, Dwlee99 wrote:I think HEM asked why I voted him — Last time I saw Aristeia like this she nailed Prism into a coffin. She gets my baa privilege until I have more effort into sorting personally

Be back later
I noticed it because it immediately implies Ari is town. So maybe this is Dwlee's first read? But we really didn't see much of a progression on why they thought Ari is town.

I can forgive that.
In post 548, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 484, Save The Dragons wrote:what do you think about dwlee

what do you think about HQ coming in to kind of soflty defend dwlee only
FMPOV HQ looks town for this
This is Dwlee's second read. If you squint really hard, you can almost see that it's a pocket.

But maybe that doesn't mean they're not town.

However things really break down when Math comes down hard at Dwlee. Dwlee immediately launches an OMGUS but uncharacteristically doesn't vote Math. (ignoring the urge too, they say.) I can understand if they would OMGUS as town, but what I can't understand is why they wouldn't move their vote towards Math to sort and to pressure when I'd be absent for a long time.

Now that's not town. Town wants to use their vote to pressure. Even as they approach 100% certainty, Dwlee doesn't move their vote.
In post 1038, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1004, MathBlade wrote:I really feel Dwlee is scum.

Titus hasn’t given a reason other than “matching” and “trying”

I don’t see that here from them.
That has to be BS because you only think I'm scum rn because of things that aren't there rather than things that are. So you can't be that confident of anything
this is also a BS response from them.
In post 1100, Dwlee99 wrote:MathBlade and HEM probably are SvS

Math just ignored my response to his terrible read on me
And this read was made without due consideration for what motive would scum!mathblade have for defending scum!me.

If I'm scum and Mathblade is scum, why risk their neck on protecting a buddy that has no way of defending themselves for 3 days when you score easy deepwolf points trying to woo people's confidence in you?

Here's what I'm thinking: They made the SvS read so they can still park their vote on me
And they did it without developing their read on anyone other than slots who they were 1. sheeping, 2. encouraging to townread them 3. omgusing. without regard

VOTE: Dwlee99

My vote can change as I ISO the rest of my wagon (and the rest of the game)
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:57 am

actually implo's iso isn't that bad. it's well-balanced and their progression makes sense up to this post that i've been reading.
In post 1072, implosion wrote:A smattering of points on hem. I'm going to do this by just going backwards through his ISO because it'll hopefully avoid common ground with previous cases (plus I think their recent play is worse than their early play). And I will start by re-mentioning . Their is very similar, and fit in line with what I described of hem's play being aesthetic rather than material: rather than picking out specific people and targeting them, or trying to appeal to specific people on the wagon, or really making any real effort to use their wagon to find scum... they just say "watch out for people who just rode this wagon". That'd be 8 people if the wagon goes to lim. Not exactly a useful statement. In context, as a last post they're making before they won't be available for a while (and where they think they could be limmed while gone) it feels even scummier; I think natural town inclinations in that situation would be things like a final reads list or a couple specific scumreads, or even something vindictive directed at people on the wagon. But a general "this wagon on me is sus" is utterly useless to the town in the event that hem is limmed.

The closest they got to calling out specific people on the wagon was . They called out Aristeia for a while but even got shaky on that. I think what speaks volumes on their alignment is what's absent in their ISO, rather than what's present. 122 posts and as far as I can tell they have given exactly two actual reads: a now-retracted scumread on Aristeia that is the focus of roughly half their ISO, and an "I'll die by this read" townread on Mathblade. For most of the game they've been the second-most active player and yet they've left not a trace to tie themself to any other player. This is the brunt of what I mean by asethetic rather than substantive: while they are engaging with the game, they are not making any claims, reaching any conclusions, or, to borrow from MathBlade, creating any hypotheses.
I really can't fault implo for this because

1. even though i already said that the "watch out for people who just rode this wagon" is a note for re-reading, he probably have entrenched into the idea that it's for future behavior listening to excuses from scum!me. at this point, i was handling too much stuff that i was too lazy and preoccupied (was in the hospital a lot since Sunday for labs and tests) to do anything with this game. i wouldn't count it against him that he's scumreading me for this. i would.

2. i didn't retract my scumread on ari, just that i'm saying she's the most "didn't ride this wagon" in my wagon. i still want to know how ari would describe my town game because the things she say are exclusive in my scum game are things that i recognize that are also present in my town game and i was hoping she would see that. she has been ignoring that call for a while now.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Aristeia »

ok can you point out what lies you told about GuiltyLion in the linked meta game?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I recognize maybe I can be too confbiased at this point to give you a fair assessment

anyone other than mathblade is also welcome to let me know if the linked game is similar to HEM's play this game.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 369, humaneatingmonkey wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89094

Ari, iso me and GuiltyLion.
this is the game that HEM is trying to reference
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Aristeia »

like in that game you interact with multiple slots

you do not death tunnel GLion right off the bat with bad faith lies. so I don't really understand how it's comparable to this one.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Aristeia »

there's like a curiosity that is missing here
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:04 pm

Mhm i lost interest in reading implo's other posts that aren't about me which is probably a good thing because there was nothing that felt egregious about them. Their whole spat with Mathblade felt like frustrated town than scum trying to discredit Mathblade, which I considered when reading the posts.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:06 pm

In post 1459, Aristeia wrote:like in that game you interact with multiple slots

you do not death tunnel GLion right off the bat with bad faith lies. so I don't really understand how it's comparable to this one.
see you characterize my play this game as a "deathtunnel" when i fact i just wanted you to get to the point. the real heat came when you threw adjectives on me that felt was designed to discredit me more than anything else
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:06 pm

also remind me what "bad faith lies" i made to you in this game?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Reading aka skimming now
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Aristeia »

they are in my case
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:08 pm

in a game with chavela (dont remember the game) she felt as if i was attacking her when in fact i was trying to sort her. have you read that one? maybe you can recognize yourself in that one.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1462, humaneatingmonkey wrote:see you characterize my play this game as a "deathtunnel" when i fact i just wanted you to get to the point. the real heat came when you threw adjectives on me that felt was designed to discredit me more than anything else
deathtunnel refers to your singular focus on me to the exclusion of sorting/caring about other slots

what adjectives I use is irrelevant to how you play the game.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1466, humaneatingmonkey wrote:in a game with chavela (dont remember the game) she felt as if i was attacking her when in fact i was trying to sort her. have you read that one? maybe you can recognize yourself in that one.
yes

your play is markedly different in that game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1130, Aristeia wrote:I think mathblade is much more likely to be bad!town than scum.

if mathblade is scum and hem is town, I don't think mathblade WKs him, scum!blade p much takes any mislim he can get so HEM is almost always a better lim than mathblade.
Depends on wagon setup. If he feels his vote isn't needed it sets him up for d2 and d3
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Aristeia »

it's a very well done WK if he's scum WKing for HEM

I don't have any experience with Mathblade WKing, I've seen him mostly be a to the point scumplayer

if you have any memorable scumblade WK games I'd be happy to read
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1148, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1147, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1140, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1139, Gamma Emerald wrote:???
imo that's a massive contradiction to the point you're making here. Titus was being exceptionally not-nice and was scum.
That is my point exactly

Default is not nice
no it isn't??????
It just is and I proved where you said Titus treats me like that every game

It’s what everyone does.

Math is ridiculous.

I could say the sky is blue or cloudy or whatever with a photograph but then we’d still get Math is moonlogicky.
No. If you have
valid,
succint
plausible and simple
theories I agree.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1150, Aristeia wrote:tonally he does feel like fustrated town mathblade :>
100% disagree. He doesn't feel like Math period. There's no drive at all. No push to solve. No theories. Just whatever elim HEM.

If anything, I would expect Town!Math to have a theory on scum and who is defending them since scum theory is obvious here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1165, Gamma Emerald wrote:ngl what Harley is saying is starting to resonate in my thinkpan a bit
I noticed in a prior game that nero cain tends to have reads on me that are inverse to his alignment
the only exception would be singleball games where I'm scum against him, and I think he's 50/50 on those
Why is Nero relevant here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ari is town

I am just at my give a fucks zero tbh
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”