Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Nameless »

Kmd, your above post seems largely to have turned into an attack on me rather than an a defence of Charter. Again, it mostly falls under interpretation, opinion, or what I've already explained previously. If there's a specific point you want elaborated let me know but I don't really want to fall into another Kmd Cycle of Repetition when both sides of the argument have been made clear by this point.
Kmd4390 wrote:Ok. You said something saying that there wasn't a connection between you, Spy, and Porkens. This was after you had used Spy's argument, which stated that there WAS a connection, as a point against Charter. You then go on to say that Charter was the one making the connection between the three of you.
You're overusing the term "connection" here. At the time Charter made the "weasel his way out" comment there wasn't very much directly linking Porkens and I - far from enough to consider us by default the same allignment. Earlier, SpyreX had pointed out that three specific (BAD) arguments of Charter's (on Porkens and I) would also apply to him, but Charter did not consider SpyreX scummy and refused to explain why he was only attacking Porkens and I with those arguments. SpyreX's argument wasn't about him, Porkens and I being "connected" (unless you count basic pro-majority play a connection) but the poorness of Charter's arguments and his refusal to elaborate on the specifics of it.
They were pretty much unrelated events.
Kmd4390 wrote:So only Charter can be suspicious of you? Am I supposed to ignore suspicion on you? I'd hope not because you asked me something similar in this post.
The reason I wanted Charter to present a case against me
first
was to force him to justify the suspicion he has had on me for most of game, instead of just echoing other people's points (ie. yours) which has been something of a problem for him thus far.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I agree that our stances are clear at this point. Like I said before, the game is largely in the hands of the last non-mason townie. It's up to them to figure out who is right.

I see what you are saying about the connection thing. I don't really know why Charter didn't find Spy scummy (I didn't either, I just don't know specifically why charter didn't), but I don't see why if he found you and Porkens scummy, he was supposed to find Spy scummy too. He clearly said he thought you and Porkens were scum and Spy wasn't. Why is that a problem?

So you
don't
want me to post my suspicions on you? I see why you want a case from Charter, but why should I ignore any points I may have?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:39 pm

Post by Nameless »

Charter was willing to vote me for "spreading suspicion around" and Porkens for noticing a connection between you and Camn. Yet, SpyreX had clearly done
both of those things
and Charter didn't it consider scummy when he did them. When questioned on this discrepancy, Charter refused to answer. That's bad thing!

But you know what? Do what you want. Make your case against me. Nevermind that Charter will just tag along like he has been most of the game. Nevermind that we'll probably never get to hear Charter reason and explain something out himself. Nevermind that Charter's overly defence, OMGUS ridden and often illogical play won't be explained any more than Kmd's personal opinions. The reason I tried to set up this Charter Vs Nameless situation was to force Charter to justify his suspicions and actions so that he could, as close to definitively as possible, clear or damn himself.

Given his poor play thus far I can quite frankly understand why you wouldn't want that regardless of allignment, but I think it's already too late. Because, Charter has volunteered at least ONE explanation on his own, and it makes his position pretty clear. After suspecting Rishi, no wait he was just bandwagoning for the sake of it, only to threaten lynching, later toned down to merely vibes, further down to thinking townie, or was that not even close to being sure?, no, Rishi was definitely townie before Rishi was effectively confirmed scum (all this with no real explanation), Charter finally declares that actually he was ALWAYS suspicious and his ultimate, game-stretching reason why?
Charter wrote:[Rishi] didn't realize that town was actually mafia in this game. He knew he was scum and didn't know the flavor.
That? That right there? That is a majority
victory

## Vote: Charter

If that or my megacase against Charter doesn't convince Stef and Zazier, then I don't know what will. But at least if Charter is still alive in a few days from now you two 'masons' can drop the pretence there's a chance both of us are majority. (Think it through.)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:34 am

Post by charter »

This will make my voting easy, either you're town and you just lost the game for us, or you're scum and just gave yourself up.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:34 am

Post by charter »

Also, reread coming tonight. Been very busy lately.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

charter wrote:This will make my voting easy, either you're town and you just lost the game for us, or you're scum and just gave yourself up.
This. This right here. Nameless, if you are town, we just lost. There would be no point in me or charter voting ZazieR or Stef if you are town because that would make them scum and they'd vote charter with you.

If you are scum, then charter, myself, and the other town voting you would obviously move us forward.

I want to take a chance and vote Nameless, but if he is town, I don't want to lose it for us.

I don't know. Charter, should we vote Nameless now?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

If he's town, we lost anyway. If he's town, Stef and ZazieR could lynch Charter just as easily as Nameless.

##Vote Nameless
unless he unvotes.

This is your chance. If you are town, unvote. If you don't, and you are town, you will see Charter or yourself quicklynched by the scum.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Twenty Sixth Votecount

Charter (1) - Nameless
Nameless (1) - Kmd4390

Not Voting (3) - Charter, Stef, ZazieR

Three to lynch
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Nameless »

That's nice guys, but attempting to scare me into unvoting is exactly the wrong way to convince me you're majority. If I were you I'd be getting that case up against me soonish before Stef and Zazier realise just how much BS you're full of! At least it would keep us entertained while we waited.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I want Camn back. She believed our claim and would probably help us lynch Nameless right now. That's probably why he killed her.
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by Nameless »

Seriously, is that the best WIFOM you can come up with?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Seriously, was that the best NK you could come up with?
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by Nameless »

Or is that just what you
want
the majority to think?

LOL. Really, Kmd, given your planning, tricky arguments and gambits so far I would have thought you less obvious than this. Now come on, I'm actually curious to see your case against me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm voting you because if you are town, we already lose with a vote on charter, so there is no risk involved. If you are scum, charter and the other town player can vote you, and we win.

Basically, as long as you are voting Charter, the safe play for the town is for me to be voting you.

If you were town, you probably would have unvoted by now.

Call it WIFOM, but it seems like common sense to me.

Either the town is going to follow you and lynch or masons, we lynch you, or we both unvote and lynch someone else like Stef.

I'm going to bed now. If I wake up in the morning and you have unvoted, I'll unvote too. If not, my vote is staying. If you are town, you don't want a mislynch on yourself, so you'll unvote.
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Nameless »

Oh, I get the voting. You'd be an idiot not to vote for me at this point. But I was hoping you might try a little bit harder to convince the other majority players that I'm more likely scum compared to Charter.
Kmd4390 wrote:If you were town, you probably would have unvoted by now.
And why? I've explained several pretty damning arguments against Charter and since I voted you haven't exactly given me any convincing reasons to unvote. Oh, right! You're actually just making that statement to mislead Stef and Zazier into thinking I'm scum without presenting your case against me! My mistake.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by charter »

## vote Nameless

Honestly, I don't think I'm going to do a giant post with a case. I had you pinned day one and you've kept slipping through. If Nameless actually is a mafioso, I deserve to lose this game. For stef/Zaz, I would highly recommend going back over the first ten pages or so, Nameless makes some huge flip flops that are pretty blatent and some scummy incosistancies. He also jumps all over stormer and food when it's popular. If you want me to point out his scummy behavior for you, let me know and I will make a giant post showing it, but honestly, you will probably get a better picture rereading the whole thing.

While you're at it, look back and me and kmd and see that there is NEVER A SINGLE TIME that one of us ever stated suspicion of the other, or asked the other something that would reflect poorly on them. If you think we did that at scum and not majority, then it's probably all lost.
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by Nameless »

charter wrote:While you're at it, look back and me and kmd and see that there is NEVER A SINGLE TIME that one of us ever stated suspicion of the other, or asked the other something that would reflect poorly on them.
Right, you
planned
the mason claim. We know that from the breadcrumb. What's your point?

[/Secretly disappointed that nobody is going to invent a case for me. :(]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:31 pm

Post by ZazieR »

## Vote Nameless

I'm sorry. I wanted to be more active. But apparently, that's not gonna happen.
Ignore the ''R''
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:04 pm

Post by Nameless »

Ah, nuts. I don't suppose whichever of you is majority could tell me what I need to improve on next time to avoid looking as scummy?

[/mafioso, alas]
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ZazieR, were you scum?

Did we just lose?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nameless wrote:Ah, nuts. I don't suppose whichever of you is majority could tell me what I need to improve on next time to avoid looking as scummy?

[/mafioso, alas]
I'd suggest this. When there are 2 possibilites (masons vs. others), and it's LYLO, be open to both possibilities. It looks too planned if you go at just one.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You surround Nameless, Stef looking on coldly, as charter and Kmd4390 walk over to Nameless, they lift up the spike. "But.... I was so sure.... They had been.... The entire time, there was no other explanation...." He muttered, as they rammed the spike through his chest. They turned around hopeful, charter smiling, sure of himself. Stef rushed him, taking the spike and ramming it up his jaw, ZazieR took a noose and walked slowly towards Kmd4390.
"Ah good, you're just on schedule, rather regrettable that Rishi had to die, but we jave completed our designated goal, I've already disposed of Tony. All that's left to do is meet the Don." Said the young man in the blue suit as he walked into the room.
"Right, and once we've got him, the whole system will fall apart, without the Head Don, there's nothing they can do..."
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:43 am

Post by camn »

camn wrote:Zazie-Stef-Rishi lurkerscumteam.
I live and die by instinct alone.
Lets talk about this "Gambit" :)

Er----
Thank you all for a TOTALLY FUN and interesting game.

@ Nameless.......
You don't need to look less scummy. YOu actually are the perfect amount of scummy.. which is why you lived till the endgame.

You just needed to see though CHARTER'S scumminess!
Because even if everyone thought you were innocent, we would have lost with you voting for him.

meh.

I guess congrads are in order to the scum, though I hate to be in another game where the scum lurk their way to victory. . . . :(
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

I think this answers your question KMD. I was really impressed that camn was right. Although I'm normally more active. I don't know what happened, but lately I've been less active in all my games.
But you also didn't give me the chance to speak. I wanted to start my case against camn when you were discussing about the no-lynch :). Sorry, that you couldn't see it camn.
I can't wait till you say: 'Told you so' :D.

I think we were extremely lucky as minority. The battle of Nameless against the masons was really helpful. My tip would be, don't focus onto the same players all the time. But I'm doing the same in other games and get attacked for keeping the pool of suspects too big :D.

The no-lynch was really unexpected. But that night I asked Stef to make a point against it. That it would have been useful if Charter and KMD were minority as they would have almost the majority of the votes at the last day. That way we would have KMD and Charter VS Nameless and Stef. Too bad that didn't happen. It would have been nice to see you fight to win my support ;).

No comments about the cop claims. The way Porkens acted after MLF said that he blocked Porkens gave me the impression that he had a powerrole. Luckily, you believed Rishi :). And I think it was also bad for the majority to end the third day that quickly. You should have used it as you already knew who was gonna get lynched.

I'll react later again, but first:
Zazie wrote:It's a bet then. I think camn's majority. If I'm right, we'll join another game together for you to show me that your gambit works
Did you except KMD?

Also camn, sometimes it's better for the minority to lurk. When the majority is suspecting eachother, minority doesn't have to do a thing. Just wait till they vote eachother which happened here. Normally I'm more active, but I use what I can use ;).
Besides, if you only knew how I was yesterday. I was freaking out when KMD voted. Screaming, yelling and shouting that Stef should come online. I almost got a heart attack from the tension. I was really glad when I saw today that Charter had voted as well, but before I saw that I was hoping that harter and Stef had voted before I got online. Then I saw that Charter voted. I was looking, staring and hoping that it would count. I was having doubts if I should vote. I was afraid that for some reason one of the votes wouldn't count. I almost wanted to PM Lord Gurgi to come online to release me from this game :). Then I saw Lord Gurgi's post at Little Italy. But it appeared that that post was for another game. And finally the result was given.
But camn, do you join the game if it appeared that KMD accepted my bet :D? Then I can show you that I'm normally way more active.

Sorry for the long post ;)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:52 am

Post by ZazieR »

Did you except KMD=Did you
accept