Post by Xtoxm »

I know how you feel Bio.

Vote Count as of post 400
(3)Xtoxm: Y.C, Zazier, Knight of Cydonia
(3)ZazieR: q21, Riceballtail, Xtoxm
(1)Mr_Adams: TheSweatpantsNinja,

Not Voting: X, Mr_Adams, Farkshinsoup, bionicchop2, chazworthington

7 votes to lynch.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by q21 »

Xtoxm wrote:@Cops, do your PM's imply at all that you are the only cop in town?
No, my PM says I am "a" Cop, not "the" Cop. Doesn't change that I think Zazier's scum.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Nor for me, but I thought it was worth asking.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by Mr_Adams »

q21 wrote:
No, my PM says I am "a" Cop, not "the" Cop. Doesn't change that I think Zazier's scum.
Q21, I know your not stupid enough to claim cop for no reason. I think your scum trying to make people think your a cop. In fact, I'm pretty well sure of it.

unvote Vote Q21
http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=115728
http://www.conquerclub.com/static/banner.animated.fgdg.468x60.gif
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Interesting claims, but my problem is that I'm not sure which to believe more. However, I'm leaning towards Q21, as Zaz could be just trying to get people off the wagon to avoid the lynch, or is exchanging scum for a cop. Either way, this will get more review tomorrow, when we have a lynch.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

Mr_Adams wrote:
q21 wrote:
Q21, I know your not stupid enough to claim cop for no reason. I think your scum trying to make people think your a cop. In fact, I'm pretty well sure of it.

unvote Vote Q21
Read the whole thread and then try again.
The above written statement is pro-town.
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by Mr_Adams »

q21 wrote:Not sure if this is the right move or not, but whatever.

Zazier is not the cop. I am the cop.
Haha, I'm an idiot. I skipped an entire page when reading! :lol:
Now, I see the dilemma. for now
unvote
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by Mr_Adams »

chazworthington wrote:
Mr_Adams wrote:
chazworthington wrote:
Mr_Adams wrote:Hmmm... I'm not seeing this Zazier thing. Zazzy made it clear that if his questions were answered he'd start posting more, and that he's not posting due to lack of things to respond to. To be honest, I'm more inclined to believe that the people who placed votes on Zazzy are more likely to be scum than Zazzy himself...
What has led you to reverse your opinion of Zazier since you last posted?

Everyone, we're in the "x" portion of the 3n+X days, so we need to make a lynch happen soon.
My vote was a vote to get the lurkers attention. now it's turning to a bandwagon.

And thanks for reminding me

unvote
I don't understand your answer. Your vote was on RBT, I believe. I was asking about your change in opinion on Zaz

Also, I'm going to
Unvote
while I try to sort through the duel cop claim.
Wow, your right... I remembered posting something to the affect of "Zazier is even more worthless [in this game] than myself" and assumed that that was where my vote lay...
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by Mr_Adams »

Xtoxm wrote:But Adams, would you be willing to vote Zaz if your vote was required to avoid a no-lynch?

I really think Zaz is a good choice for scum, and we don't want to no-lynch today, that won't help at all.
In the case of no defining vote being placed, wouldn't the person with the most votes get lynched? But, yes, if it were required to avoid a no lynch, I'd reluctantly give the final blow.

Ok, I'm done for now. Montey Python is on... TTYL
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:15 am

Post by ZazieR »

Q21 is right. The PM says that I'm a cop. And if someone of you should know that this happened before it's bionicchop2. In another game in which bionnicchop2 and I played, the PM's of the cops said also 'you're a cop' (mini 664 modded by incognito)

Also how many times do I need to repeat that I've asked questions to which I would like an answer?
Ignore the ''R''
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:31 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

ZazieR wrote: Why vote Chaz for being opportunistic at the Adams wagon, but no vote for a different player being opportunistic at the xtoxm and my own wagon?
I never called anybody else opportunistic. If you felt somebody was opportunistic, you should identify who they are and vote them. None of the votes on Xtoxm seemed opportunistic since he he has a play style that is confusing and generally picks up votes in all games I play with him.

Nobody on your wagon is opportunistic because I think you are scum. If something happens to prove this wrong, I will take another look at the people who voted you.
ZazieR wrote:And if someone of you should know that this happened before it's bionicchop2. In another game in which bionnicchop2 and I played, the PM's of the cops said also 'you're a cop' (mini 664 modded by incognito)
Yes, there have also been many games with 1 cop I can link you to. The game you reference had time period which were activated at night and is nothing like this game. Q21 has played protown. You have not. If you are a real cop, then learn to be a more active player in future games.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I would say X's did, and i'm finding X very scummy, if he wasn't as good as clear then i'd be very suspicious of him.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:06 am

Post by X »

Right. So I doubt that there are multiple cops - in my mind I would say having a jester is more likely.

If ZazieR is scum, then she wasn't very smart to claim Cop. Why? Because she'd know that I'm not scum, therefore telling the truth about being a miller, therefore that there was an actual Cop. So hyposcum ZazieR must have expected a counter-claim.
As for q21, I think he's been very pro-town. A little jumpy and quick to unvote in the beginning, but that makes very little sense whether he's town or mafia. So it's really hard for me to think he's lying.

Somewhat related is something I've realized about this game. I really don't like 3 people's playstyles: Mr_Adams, Riceballtail, and Xtoxm. I think Xtoxm is the scummiest of the bunch for a variety of reasons.

And in light of recent developments, I think I've found a fairly good plan of action that involves lynching him.
Xtoxm wrote:
Vote Zazier

She has laid low and is voting for X. I think this could be a good way to go.
I think that at this point in the game, it couldn't be bussing. Basically, I doubt Xtoxm and ZazieR are scumbuddies. So if we get a scum on Xtoxm (by lynching him), it will tell us that ZazieR is telling the truth.
To complete the plan, ZazieR and q21 can investigate each other. Doctor saves one of them. That will get rid of the confusion of 2 Cops, one way or the other.

I'm probably overlooking something, but I think it's definitely worth considering.
Vote: Xtoxm
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:28 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

To put it bluntly - your plan sucks X. Any result on Xtoxm would be WIFOM. To say that Zazier is town if Xtoxm comes up town is very, very, very flawed.

In my experience so far, the counter-claim has been telling the truth 100% of the time in any game I have played. Reasons for Zazier-scum to claim cop are simply to out a real cop on the way out as she was the most likely to be lynched. Also, there is a general tendency to let both claims live when done this early (I have made that mistake before and you are coming up with a plan now which leaves both alive).

What it comes down to is there is no advantage for scum to ever counter claim a cop. Finding the cop is a small victory on its own for scum, and they lose the advantage of knowing the cop if they are just giving up one of their own afterwards.

My vote will be on Zazier before deadline. There is nothing to gain by lynching anybody who didn't claim cop today.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes, it does suck.

Although, Bio - There can be. There are 3 scum, sometimes it's better to leave conflcting cop claims alive and get results (NOT on each other), and lynch someone else.

But in this circumstance, i'm happy lynching Zaz, not seeing Zaz-Town and not seeing Q21-Scum.
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Mr_Adams »

X wrote: She has laid low and is voting for X. I think this could be a good way to go.
I think that at this point in the game, it couldn't be bussing. Basically, I doubt Xtoxm and ZazieR are scumbuddies. So if we get a scum on Xtoxm (by lynching him), it will tell us that ZazieR is telling the truth.
To complete the plan, ZazieR and q21 can investigate each other. Doctor saves one of them. That will get rid of the confusion of 2 Cops, one way or the other.

I'm probably overlooking something, but I think it's definitely worth considering.
Vote: Xtoxm
.[/quote]

Ok, so what exactly does the two investigating each other do? If one gets NKed, the invetigation is nill. If one is scum, and the other doesn'e get killed, they both come back saying "I investigated him/her! (S)he IS SCUM! LYNCH NOW! Then we've advanced 2 steps to the rear, by ending day one on a town lynch, and giving the mafia a NK.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Adams, you have screwed up the quote tags and your vote counts, please unvote as i'm close to being mislynched.

And yes, pretty much everything X said there was anti-town.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:57 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

Xtoxm wrote: Although, Bio - There can be. There are 3 scum, sometimes it's better to leave conflcting cop claims alive and get results (NOT on each other), and lynch someone else.
I used to agree with this, but no longer do. I think when you can isolate potential scum to a group of 2 people and give yourself a 50% shot of being correct (again barring a 2-cop game) you should always focus there. If there are 2 scum out of the remaining 10 players, you drop your chances to 20%. More importantly, you end up spending 2 days discussing the conflicting claims instead of 1 since you can't just drop the debate and look for 2 different scum and completely forget about the 2 cop claims. Finally, there is always a chance the scum who claimed cop has some sort of scum role where you don't want them to live another day. They could be a role cop, a role blocker, or something else that helps the scum out.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:40 am

Post by q21 »

X wrote: If ZazieR is scum, then she wasn't very smart to claim Cop. Why? Because she'd know that I'm not scum, therefore telling the truth about being a miller, therefore that there was an actual Cop. So hyposcum ZazieR must have expected a counter-claim.

Or you're her scumbuddy and she knows you're lying. Or she thinks you might be a serial killer. Or she knows that having a miller doesn't guarantee having a cop.

Everything else bad in this post was mentioned so won't repeat it.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Mr_Adams »

oops...

unvote
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:09 am

Post by chazworthington »

Mr_Adams wrote: Wow, your right... I remembered posting something to the affect of "Zazier is even more worthless [in this game] than myself" and assumed that that was where my vote lay...
Good. So again, I'm going to ask why in post 333 you thought Zaz was scum and then in post 346 you didn't like the Zaz wagon.

Regarding X's suggestion: Mr. Adams is correct. The best case senario in this instance (assuming only one cop) is for both to come back tomorrow with a gulity on his other. The worst case would be for one to be a godfather. Further, this plan would potentially give scum info as to whether there is a doc or not.

Assuming one cop, we're at the best case scenario NOW, although it soulds like Zaz is implynig that his PM leaves open the possibility of there being more than one cop? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I am currently leaning toward Zaz as the lynch, but I want to finish my re-read AND I want the replacements to opine as well.
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Mr_Adams »

chazworthington wrote:
Mr_Adams wrote: Wow, your right... I remembered posting something to the affect of "Zazier is even more worthless [in this game] than myself" and assumed that that was where my vote lay...
Good. So again, I'm going to ask why in post 333 you thought Zaz was scum and then in post 346 you didn't like the Zaz wagon.

Regarding X's suggestion: Mr. Adams is correct. The best case senario in this instance (assuming only one cop) is for both to come back tomorrow with a gulity on his other. The worst case would be for one to be a godfather. Further, this plan would potentially give scum info as to whether there is a doc or not.

Assuming one cop, we're at the best case scenario NOW, although it soulds like Zaz is implynig that his PM leaves open the possibility of there being more than one cop? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I am currently leaning toward Zaz as the lynch, but I want to finish my re-read AND I want the replacements to opine as well.
I think Zaz is scum, but I'm not sure enough. I think the wagon picked up to quickly. I think she's scum, but am not sure enough for a quick lynch.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:56 am

Post by X »

My bad. You guys have convinced me.
Unvote: Xtoxm
Vote: ZazieR

The only reactions that I feel that I really have to respond to are these two:
Xtoxm wrote:And yes, pretty much everything X said there was anti-town.
Only if you really believe I was trying to mislead everyone. I've never been in a counter-claim situation before, or even read it on the site.
Mr_Adams wrote:Ok, so what exactly does the two investigating each other do? If one gets NKed, the invetigation is nill. If one is scum, and the other doesn'e get killed, they both come back saying "I investigated him/her! (S)he IS SCUM! LYNCH NOW!
What you said is correct. The situation that you missed is if they are both Cop and neither are killed. They both come back saying that they're both clean. At the same time, I do see now how it's not worth it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I said anti-town, not scummy, you are confusing the two.
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Mr_Adams »

Zazzy is L-1. do we really want him lynched? I'll place the lynching vote if the rest of the town wants it, I just think to little has been said to hammer yet.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”