Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Mr_Adams »

chazworthington wrote:
Mr_Adams wrote:Hmmm... I'm not seeing this Zazier thing. Zazzy made it clear that if his questions were answered he'd start posting more, and that he's not posting due to lack of things to respond to. To be honest, I'm more inclined to believe that the people who placed votes on Zazzy are more likely to be scum than Zazzy himself...
What has led you to reverse your opinion of Zazier since you last posted?

Everyone, we're in the "x" portion of the 3n+X days, so we need to make a lynch happen soon.
My vote was a vote to get the lurkers attention. now it's turning to a bandwagon.

And thanks for reminding me

unvote

Vote Count as of post 350
(4)Xtoxm: Y.C, Zazier, Knight of Cydonia, Farkshinsoup,,
(4)ZazieR: bionicchop2, chazworthington, q21, Riceballtail
(1)Mr_Adams: TheSweatpantsNinja,

Not Voting: X, Xtoxm, Mr_Adams
7 votes to lynch.
http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=115728
http://www.conquerclub.com/static/banner.animated.fgdg.468x60.gif
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

But Adams, would you be willing to vote Zaz if your vote was required to avoid a no-lynch?

I really think Zaz is a good choice for scum, and we don't want to no-lynch today, that won't help at all.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:33 am

Post by ZazieR »

No-lynch is better than lynching the cop :roll:
I'm impressed by your scumdar, xtoxm :roll: :roll:

Great to be back BTW.

No questions for you chaz.
But questions for xtoxm, Adams and Bionicchop2 in post 201, which they already knew.
Added question for Bionicchop2:
Why vote Chaz for being opportunistic at the Adams wagon, but no vote for a different player being opportunistic at the xtoxm and my own wagon?
Ignore the ''R''
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:43 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

mod - requesting replacement

tired of lurkers and tired of every game I am in the cop is lurking and being scummy.

unvote

good luck.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: <---eyerolls are cool
The above written statement is pro-town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You should stay Bio...It'll become active...I recruited Incog to play...:P

Anyway, if there's no CC she's clear, miller confirms cop presence.

Unvote Vote TSN
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Plus, if you leave, the game is going to practically dead...:(

Also be cool with a KOC lynch.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:41 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Xtoxm wrote:You should stay Bio...It'll become active...I recruited Incog to play...:P

Anyway, if there's no CC she's clear, miller confirms cop presence.

Unvote Vote TSN
Considering that over half the players have yet to check in since that claim, and at least 2 of them are defacto gone from the game, I love how quick you are to believe it. Oh wait, you being scum, you'd know it was true! Carry on then. (Also, way to put your vote on a guy who the mod has announced is being replaced - nice scum hunting.)
Riceballtail wrote:
VOTE:Zazier
because I'm still debating between her or Xtoxm, and I have a better feeling that Xtoxm is town than scum right now.
I've been pretty much ignoring you based on my knowledge of how you play as town, but this is too much. You've once again contributed nothing so far (null-tell, for you), and now you seem to be vacillating between the 2 wagons. Trying to figure out which one to hop on? That deserves an
FoS: Riceballtail

Bionic, I hear what you're saying, but if you go now that will be 3 players who will need replacing - you're kind of screwing the rest of us, especially since you're one of the people who's actually been participating.
"This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on being so logical, Fark." - Alabaska J
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'd be ok with a Fark lynch too I think he's being to anti-town right there's a fair chance he's scum.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Ha! If you really think I'm scum, why not put your money where your mouth is and vote me (or even an FoS) or make even a basic case? No, much better to just float the idea that I'm scum (again) and see if anyone else might do the heavy lifting for you. I guess it's more important to keep your vote on TSN, who doesn't even exist in this game any more. :roll:

You're so transparent - you're not even trying.
"This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on being so logical, Fark." - Alabaska J
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Actually I think you look more like a townie who is certain they've caught a scum, and nothing anyone says is going change your mind.

I know the feeling actually, i've been there before.

What sucks though is when you keep going on about how they are definately scum, and then you get them lynched as town.

So actually, you do look pretty townie to me, thinking back to my first few games.

Ofcourse, given I know this won't change your mind about, i'm not really saying this to you...I guess i'm just babbling.

I unvoted because she claimed cop. I don't plan on lynching a cop today. If someone CC's, that's a different matter.

If Zaz is lying, I do think a CC now is best, from the real cop. Given i've already claimed VT I can say this kind of stuff.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:59 am

Post by X »

Xtoxm wrote:I guess i'm just babbling.
QFT. And that never helps the game...vote count pending, my vote will return to Xtoxm.
For the record, I also think Fark has been pretty logical overall. It's really ironic that so many people jumped on Mr_Adams for voting on a hunch (which I agree with), and now people are voting on hunches...for shame...

No counter-claim here (obviously).
ZazieR wrote:But questions for xtoxm, Adams and Bionicchop2 in post 201, which they already knew.
I still maintain that that post was more confusing than helpful...but I also wouldn't mind hearing some answers.

Honestly, with the number of lurkers, I think the deadline should be extended further than a week, because we'll have to see how the replacements act.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:05 am

Post by q21 »

Not sure if this is the right move or not, but whatever.

Zazier is not the cop. I am the cop.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

This is the craziest Day 1 I've ever seen.

unvote
until we sort this out.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok.

I definately believe Q21 over Zaz. I'm up for lynching Zaz today.

Unvote Vote Zazier

X is just being stupid now, I don't think responding directly to his post is worthwhile.
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:54 am

Post by chazworthington »

First, thanks to the mod for extending the deadline.

Second, I'll also plead for BC to stay. Or at least make your decision after replacements for YC and SPN are done.

Third: the two cop claims. I need to re-read both players, I think. At the moment, I see no reason for q21 to claim cop as scum, unless he's trying to capitalize on the current Zaz wagon. My opinion may change on a re-read.

Real quick question: Any chance we're dealing with two cops in this game? Does the presence of a miller factor into it? I'm assuming one of Zaz and q21 is scum at this point, but I don't know if that is a safe assumption.

I'd encorage everyone to re-read the thread twice: first under the assumption of guilt on one player, then again under the assumption of guilt on the other.
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:58 am

Mr_Adams wrote:
chazworthington wrote:
Mr_Adams wrote:Hmmm... I'm not seeing this Zazier thing. Zazzy made it clear that if his questions were answered he'd start posting more, and that he's not posting due to lack of things to respond to. To be honest, I'm more inclined to believe that the people who placed votes on Zazzy are more likely to be scum than Zazzy himself...
What has led you to reverse your opinion of Zazier since you last posted?

Everyone, we're in the "x" portion of the 3n+X days, so we need to make a lynch happen soon.
My vote was a vote to get the lurkers attention. now it's turning to a bandwagon.

And thanks for reminding me

unvote
I don't understand your answer. Your vote was on RBT, I believe. I was asking about your change in opinion on Zaz

Also, I'm going to
Unvote
while I try to sort through the duel cop claim.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I highly doubt we have 2 cops, but I have seen one instance of it.

Upon joining this game, I was assured it is a Normal game, which means any cop present will be sane.

Basically, if Zaz turned up cop, i'd be willing to consider Q21 is a 2nd, because Q21's play looks very much like town to me, and Zaz looks like scum.
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:59 am

Xtoxm wrote:Ok.

Unvote Vote Zazier

X is just being stupid now, I don't think responding directly to his post is worthwhile.
With the deadline extended, lynching today is not good. Having two new sets of eyes (assuming neither are scum) to consider the claims would also be good.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

@Cops, do your PM's imply at all that you are the only cop in town?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

chazworthington wrote:

Unvote Vote Zazier

With the deadline extended, lynching today is not good. Having two new sets of eyes (assuming neither are scum) to consider the claims would also be good.
If by today you mean Day 1, we should definatley lynch.

Even if it is only a obvtown VT claim that some idiots refusing to believe isn't scum, as much as I hate to say it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Actually, now I look it up, the game I was thinking had 3 cops, and varying sanities, so i've not seen it before.
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:18 am

Xtoxm wrote:
chazworthington wrote:

Unvote Vote Zazier

If by today you mean Day 1, we should definatley lynch.

Even if it is only a obvtown VT claim that some idiots refusing to believe isn't scum, as much as I hate to say it.
Agreed. I meant today IRL not D1
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:23 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

I spoke with Haschel and I am going to stay in the game so I don't add to the inactivity of the game. Sorry about earlier, I am just frustrated. I play for fun and it really is not fun to be in a game like this one has been and I can't grasp the concept of playing a game where you do nothing.

I will look back at the game related stuff later. My intent is to re-vote zazier since Q21 has counter-claimed cop (I will wait for replacements to post). Some moderators are trying to break the meta of games only having 1 cop and putting 2 cops into play, but I thought zazier was scum prior to her claim. Q21 has played pro-town and I support the timing of the immediate counter claim.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Fair enough.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

Replacements will need to make a quick read and post when they join. I am calling for a hammer to be placed by next Friday when the deadline occurs (since we don't know what 'x' will be).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”