Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Roden »

In post 417, tictac wrote:
In post 416, DkKoba wrote:
In post 415, tictac wrote:
In post 330, marcistar wrote:I think you guyses fight just looks like a fight made just to fight tho

kiss and make up rn :evil:
sync
Why?
monkey read on lion seems like magnetic to calling him scum.
initially it's a reason 4 a townread but it's a scumread instead, the he is influenced by folks talkin fith him, then it's fite me cause u don't wanna fite me.
In post 418, tictac wrote:@monkee: dunno why u think scumlion wants to avoid a fight w u. u both easier yeet and more valuable miseet from his pow then dwee. lion refusing to 1v1 u is town indic.
@lion: red flips are inherintly more suprising tham green ones.
++Town for these posts.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

[4] GuiltyLion: Dwlee99, Not Known 15, humaneatingmonkey, DkKoba
[3] Meuh: tictac, marcistar, GuiltyLion
[2] Dwlee99: Gamma Emerald, Testarossa
[1] tictac: Meuh
[1] humaneatingmonkey: Roden

[1] Not voting: ChaosOmega

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for an elimination.

D1: deadline: (expired on 2022-03-29 21:32:48)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 50, marcistar wrote:idk :?: :?: that isnt a very fromis_9 thing to do

Who's fromis_9?

Spoiler:
In post 51, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like my response was clearly a joke cause I even followed it up by saying I was informed you were scum so idk why you're so caught up on this and calling me frozen when it's a Saturday night and I'm hanging with friends makes no sense

Don't really think this post is AI; Dwlee just seems bothered here, and I don't think there's anything manufactured about that emotion? maf and town Dwlee could both think Dk's logic is bad

Spoiler:
In post 55, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 10, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Guilty lion
Not letting you get past me again
Well hello to you too! :D

VOTE: Dwlee99

Dwlee, can you link me to any prior town games of yours where you RVS voted someone based on a past game together like this? I think this style of RVS intro vote is slightly +scum, it's an easy/convenient reason to plop down your first vote and I'm also a lil pinged that you didn't really say hi or otherwise engage me directly

Can't say I adore this intro, feels a bit opportunistic :eek:
placing a non-random vote on someone being openly scumread by others for a brand new reason without initially engaging with the argument that brought the spotlight on them in the first place?
on the flip side maybe the attention to detail on Dwlee's opener could be more likely to come from analytical town, but overall a bit +scum

Spoiler:
In post 56, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 51, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like my response was clearly a joke cause I even followed it up by saying I was informed you were scum so idk why you're so caught up on this and calling me frozen when it's a Saturday night and I'm hanging with friends makes no sense
this also kinda bad

"
so
" caught up on this - how much is koba posting about it in the hood? cause if not a lot, feels like a bit of an exaggeration here

and the hanging with friends bit is some AtE vibes

ehhhh don't really agree with this one; I don't see how Dwlee used AtE here or how Dwlee being pretty clearly annoyed doesn't add up to them maybe slightly exaggerating?

Spoiler:
In post 57, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 20, marcistar wrote:I'm aware neighbours means I can't 100% trust them, but I don't know how to play around this!! I need help and I figured you guys could help..? (since I can't 100% trust them yet maybe asking them for advice wouldn't have been a good idea?) Maybe Not Known 15 might end up hating me for claiming it, but whats the worse scum can do..? Kill us? At least town can work with this info in mind now though.
I get townvibes from this and would like to know if anyone disagrees

I feel if scum!marci is in a hood with NK15 she wouldn't be likely to claim it without hearing from him at all yet, and this explanation feels genuine

I think this is a fine, though also surface level

Spoiler:
In post 60, humaneatingmonkey wrote:where are you guys getting all these town vibes from there's nothing ai here anything can be fake

blegh I hate this post but idk if that's scum indicative

Spoiler:
In post 62, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 35, DkKoba wrote:if nk15 is the non traitor scum then rofl
This seems to implicate 1 traitor and one normal scum.
Do you know something I don't?
I have not seen that combination in any Normal game.... ever.
In post 55, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 10, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Guilty lion
Not letting you get past me again
Well hello to you too! :D

VOTE: Dwlee99

Dwlee, can you link me to any prior town games of yours where you RVS voted someone based on a past game together like this? I think this style of RVS intro vote is slightly +scum, it's an easy/convenient reason to plop down your first vote and I'm also a lil pinged that you didn't really say hi or otherwise engage me directly
In post 56, GuiltyLion wrote:
this also kinda bad

"
so
" caught up on this - how much is koba posting about it in the hood? cause if not a lot, feels like a bit of an exaggeration here

and the hanging with friends bit is some AtE vibes
This looks constructed, hedgey, and the hanging with friends is just a description, not AtE.
In post 57, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 20, marcistar wrote:I'm aware neighbours means I can't 100% trust them, but I don't know how to play around this!! I need help and I figured you guys could help..? (since I can't 100% trust them yet maybe asking them for advice wouldn't have been a good idea?) Maybe Not Known 15 might end up hating me for claiming it, but whats the worse scum can do..? Kill us? At least town can work with this info in mind now though.
I get townvibes from this and would like to know if anyone disagrees
A bit hedgey as well, and yes I disagree. It is a bit over-explainey and very much not townvibe material(but scumvibe material).
I feel if scum!marci is in a hood with NK15 she wouldn't be likely to claim it without hearing from him at all yet, and this explanation feels genuine
Not sure if this is whiteknighting or defending a partner, because an early claim of a neighborhood isn't really AI... it is useful info for town that will probably be spilled anyways!

Koba: Please explain how you got there. In your next post, please.
Marci looks scummy. That is a low confidence read, though!
VOTE: Guilty Lion This is not.

Interesting opener, I think the case against GuiltyLion is fair. The emphasis on how confident NK15 is about the read is a bit odd, though? The analysis they do about #57 is the part that bothers me a bit. The assumption of GL being scum coming into it is iffy. Also with the way scum are generally viewed as being present somewhere in neighborhoods, shading GL, someone who's openly said Marci has townvibes could be scum motivated. Dunno exactly how to feel about this one :eek:

(up to 62)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 424, DkKoba wrote:how does my empty townread read towny to you?
i just don't really think scum would be as likely to post empty townreads than town? yknow since mafia doesn't actually read anyone, posting one spontaneously without anything else to it feels more like a townie thing to do. your townread on marci just felt natural and made more sense for town to post
i don't feel too strong on it, but yeah
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:29 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: GuiltyLion E-2

/ read stilted, like you want to get on the building wagon but look like you have a good reason for it. @GL, can you link me your most recent scumgame?

has a weird tone to me as well. The townvibe is fine, but the way you asked for opinions feels unnatural. What information were you hoping to get from asking everyone that?
In post 86, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 69, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm not going through my past games to look for something as inconsequential as this. Every game I look at the playerlist, pick a name on vibe, decide to give a reason or not based on my mood, then put the first thing that pops into my head down if I do. I've probably not said this combo of words ever because most people haven't snowed me in the specific associative way you did and also that one time we played back in 2016 and I called you scum but my hydra did not agree to lim you
If you do it frequently, it shouldn't be hard to find another example of it, no? I'm not looking for the specific combo of words, rather just anything like "vote: [x], you were scum last game we played", if that's
ever
been your reasoning for your first vote.

if you're not willing to do that to help me get over my dislike of your first post, fine,
but I don't know why you wouldn't want to help me see you as town here if you're town
, it shouldn't be too hard to do a quick survey of past town games and I'll probably wind up doing it myself later regardless
Bold mine. If Dwlee was scum, they would also presumably want you to see them as town though. I'm not sure if I'm just parsing it weird or if it does have a manipulative vibe. Did you look through Dwlee's past games for this?

reads lame. You and Dwlee are the two leading wagons, and it looks like the point you're arguing is more active == more pro-town. It's like you're looking for easier lims to push through instead of looking for scum, especially with the swing onto Meuh in . Is the reason you haven't voted for HEM that you don't believe you can build a wagon on them?

-----

I also scumread NK15, the tone in their posting feels fabricated almost to the point like I'm reading a robot. The hyperfocus on the 1 scum/1 traitor thing is silly. It feels really unlikely that GL and NK15 are partnered given NK15's shift onto the wagon, so I think I'm wrong on at least one of my top reads here.

I've found it difficult to read Dwlee in the past, and this game isn't much new so far. @Dwlee, in , do you think GL/HEM is S/S?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah after Meuh's posts I like my vote even better, whole lot of commentary that isn't actually directing things anywhere - good example of this being that she thinks NK15's case on me is fair yet then spends the rest of the comment on that post giving reasons why it's not actually all that fair or why NK15 doesn't look good to her. overall feels very much like "thoughts for the sake of thoughts"
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 429, ChaosOmega wrote:@GL, can you link me your most recent scumgame?
gladly
In post 429, ChaosOmega wrote:What information were you hoping to get from asking everyone that?
I think marci is someone who is conventionally quite easy to push or fake a scumread on, and I also have had a few games of experience with her as both alignments - she felt townie to me early so I thought she'd be a good slot to use as information to see who was gonna be reluctant to townread her or even explicitly scumread her. And if she continued to look town (which she has), would be good to take her out of the limpool immediately to narrow scum's options for slots to push.

Was mostly curious to see who would push back on me and why, wasn't looking for anything super specific in particular but I do think people who prickle at being forced into early townreads are worth examining
In post 429, ChaosOmega wrote:Did you look through Dwlee's past games for this?
I actually did early today and found it inconclusive, here's my notes as I saved it as a draft:
Spoiler: Dwlee RVS meta
DWLEE TOWN RVS OPENING POSTS

Dwlee town RVS #1 <- similar
"heyo"

Dwlee town RVS #2
vote in response to being voted "BWEH"

Dwlee town RVS #3
"First three posters have scum I think or something like that idk"

Dwlee town RVS #4
"who are you"

Dwlee town RVS #5
empty vote

Dwlee town RVS #6
"I can't believe I had to click THREE BUTTONS to get here

Absolutely foul"

Dwlee town RVS #7
empty vote, mech statement in previous post

DWLEE SCUM RVS OPENING POSTS

Dwlee scum RVS #1 <- similar
"hi koba"

Dwlee scum RVS #2
"Someone has to start the game off. Hello pony one"

Dwlee scum RVS #3
empty vote + "thanksgiving ego"

Dwlee scum RVS #4
quotes a SirCakez post w/ vote, "scum claim"

the two I marked as "similar" gave me a generally vaguely similar vibe to their intro here, acknowledging a player from a past game but in a very shallow/weak way. They're right that they generally just pick a name and write a very short comment + a few were empty votes, but the main thing that overall made me less interested in the point was scum game RVS #2 where they voted Andante, that felt a bit more over-explainy than their first vote here. All in all I didn't think it was worth posting but it did make me slightly less pinged by the intro vote, which is another reason I switched over to Meuh
In post 429, ChaosOmega wrote:323 reads lame. You and Dwlee are the two leading wagons, and it looks like the point you're arguing is more active == more pro-town. It's like you're looking for easier lims to push through instead of looking for scum, especially with the swing onto Meuh in 407. Is the reason you haven't voted for HEM that you don't believe you can build a wagon on them?
You misunderstand me here, I'm not trying to argue that I should be townread at large or seen as pro-town, but rather trying to understand how HEM could be so confident I'm scum given the early stage of the game and for pushing on a slot I saw as not likely to be confidently townread by anybody at that point.

The reason I'm not voting HEM is a) because I hate that he tried to manipulate/goad me into voting him and I refuse to allow him to bully my vote that way on principle, and b) because even though I find HEM vaguely scummy, I also don't believe I'm super likely to be correct there. I absolutely do start with easier to pressure/sort players on D1, I believe people who tunnel themselves on the hard-to-read high-activity slots are often wildly wrong in doing so and it's best to use D1 lim on lurky slots that don't have any real remote reason to townread them. I explained this in more detail in my last game I played and I stand by it here as well, it's far easier to imagine me just personality clashing/not liking HEM and being wrong than it is to find good quality reasons to townread a low activity slot that isn't yet even playing. Especially in Meuh's case as the town game marci linked did seem wildly different to her first posts in this game.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Actually I should have linked this post as well in talking about my philosophy re:not pushing high activity controversial slots on D1 and instead focusing on the low content lurky scummy ones
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 429, ChaosOmega wrote:I also scumread NK15, the tone in their posting feels fabricated almost to the point like I'm reading a robot. The hyperfocus on the 1 scum/1 traitor thing is silly. It feels really unlikely that GL and NK15 are partnered given NK15's shift onto the wagon, so I think I'm wrong on at least one of my top reads here.

I've found it difficult to read Dwlee in the past, and this game isn't much new so far. @Dwlee, in 391, do you think GL/HEM is S/S?
also on this, I find it a little peculiar you're willing to put me at E-2 when you don't have a solid read on Dwlee and you SR NK15. maybe my brain just works differently but I feel like not being sure about Dwlee should mean you can empathize with how town in my slot would want a wagon there, and SRing NK15 should absolutely disincentivize you from voting alongside him. who are your townreads?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ive sent thoughts about the latest development to dwlee and im gonna refrain from posting it in thread for now to see how things progress
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

has the game really revolved around dwlee this whole time or like what

whys meuhs catchup like that :shifty:
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:52 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Marci is reaching for reads against Meuh.
In post 421, Meuh wrote:Hi sorry for not being around, my computer had internet issues for a few days and I don't really like posting on mobile so I haven't really caught up yet, will do soon though!
This tells you that Meuh will not post as normal. Instead of looking for inconsistencies in the expectable behaviour in that situation, Marci is still focused on meuh
In post 435, marcistar wrote:has the game really revolved around dwlee this whole time or like what

when the answer is pretty obvious if you actually take your time to read.
In post 427, Meuh wrote:(up to 62)
and really reaching for reads where they don't even check everything, unlike town usually does.
Every single of their reads reasons has been incredibly easy to make as scum.
In post 126, marcistar wrote:i think guiltylion seems like his normal self so far, what do u think about him?
This could be scum talking about scum.

There is not one read that isn't shallow.
In post 20, marcistar wrote:Just in case anybody thought it was a joke, me and Not Known 15 are actually neighbors. I claimed kind of impulsively without them even sending anything at all in our neighbourhood. I'm aware neighbours means I can't 100% trust them, but I don't know how to play around this!! I need help and I figured you guys could help..? (since I can't 100% trust them yet maybe asking
them
for advice wouldn't have been a good idea?) Maybe Not Known 15 might end up hating me for claiming it, but whats the worse scum can do..? Kill us? At least town can work with this info in mind now though. :oops:
That post is in a tone that isn't replicated anymore soon, which points to it being indeed fabricated.

Scum:{GL, Testarossa, Marci}
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:16 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 429, ChaosOmega wrote:I also scumread NK15, the tone in their posting feels fabricated almost to the point like I'm reading a robot. The hyperfocus on the 1 scum/1 traitor thing is silly.
That's normal.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:49 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

nice wagon GL
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:49 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

sorry i'm spent from a two-day all nighters. more monkey tomorrow!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 435, marcistar wrote:has the game really revolved around dwlee this whole time or like what

Ellaborate?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nk15 and Meuh have partner equity
retired
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 436, Not Known 15 wrote:Marci is reaching for reads against Meuh.
In post 421, Meuh wrote:Hi sorry for not being around, my computer had internet issues for a few days and I don't really like posting on mobile so I haven't really caught up yet, will do soon though!
This tells you that Meuh will not post as normal. Instead of looking for inconsistencies in the expectable behaviour in that situation, Marci is still focused on meuh

when the answer is pretty obvious if you actually take your time to read.
In post 427, Meuh wrote:(up to 62)
and really reaching for reads where they don't even check everything, unlike town usually does.
Every single of their reads reasons has been incredibly easy to make as scum.
In post 126, marcistar wrote:i think guiltylion seems like his normal self so far, what do u think about him?
This could be scum talking about scum.

There is not one read that isn't shallow.
In post 20, marcistar wrote:Just in case anybody thought it was a joke, me and Not Known 15 are actually neighbors. I claimed kind of impulsively without them even sending anything at all in our neighbourhood. I'm aware neighbours means I can't 100% trust them, but I don't know how to play around this!! I need help and I figured you guys could help..? (since I can't 100% trust them yet maybe asking
them
for advice wouldn't have been a good idea?) Maybe Not Known 15 might end up hating me for claiming it, but whats the worse scum can do..? Kill us? At least town can work with this info in mind now though. :oops:
That post is in a tone that isn't replicated anymore soon, which points to it being indeed fabricated.

Scum:{GL, Testarossa, Marci}
i fail to see why i should care about the opinion of someone who hasnt used the neighbourhood at all yet :yawn:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:26 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 440, DkKoba wrote:

Ellaborate?
i cant rn im going to work
but like look at her catchup posts, theres alot of "dwlee" in there
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:23 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 441, DkKoba wrote:Nk15 and Meuh have partner equity
I can see where this is coming from. You are on the wrong track there, though.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:30 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 442, marcistar wrote:i fail to see why i should care about the opinion of someone who hasnt used the neighbourhood at all yet
If someone wonders why: I don't use a neighborhood if I don't townread all people in it. And I advise others to do the same. Everything you can say in such a neighborhood should be said in the main thread, that gives town more info.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:47 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 445, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 442, marcistar wrote:i fail to see why i should care about the opinion of someone who hasnt used the neighbourhood at all yet
If someone wonders why: I don't use a neighborhood if I don't townread all people in it. And I advise others to do the same. Everything you can say in such a neighborhood should be said in the main thread, that gives town more info.
why haven't you shared anything that marci has posted in there?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:57 am

Post by marcistar »

literally cuz i havent posted much in there
i was waiting for them to talk to me in there its boring af by myself

but just because they said that bs, ill make it so that my meaningful ontent only goes in the neighbourhood, watch out for 5 whole pages of marci reads in the neighbourhood later tonight!!
i dont want the neighbourhood to be useless :(
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:27 am

Post by tictac »

In post 427, Meuh wrote:Can't say I adore this intro, feels a bit opportunistic
placing a non-random vote on someone being openly scumread by others for a brand new reason without initially engaging with the argument that brought the spotlight on them in the first place?
kinda like the 2 absent slots coming liive and both honing on the one slot that's under pressure and having their own reasons.
granted, chaos fits this bill more blatantly than u do. thought about waiting to see if u became more clear on the issue, but that's gonna last forever.
not sure if it's opportunistic really. i'd more call it coincidental, as in "i don't think this is what naturally happens when new people read through a game and form opinions about it"
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:28 am

Post by tictac »

i'm kinda okay w meuh, but would slightly prefer chaos if it's not gonna be a vanity wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”