Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 398, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 262, Roden wrote:Somebody mentioned earlier that Dwlee is good about self-image stuff as town and I agree there. Dwlee's town and scum play isn't quite night and day, but I feel that they could've easily handled it better if they were scum.
In post 324, humaneatingmonkey wrote:dwlee is very good at image management. i dont buy that as scum, he blunders immediately in koba's hood when koba jokes about being traitor and here when he immediately picks a fight with Koba, Testarossa and you.
Dwlee, I am curious for your thoughts on this argument

Do you agree with this? Is it a good reason to townread you?
I think it's a decent reason, yea. I think I am more "polished" as scum
I prefer they, thanks :)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 400, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 398, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 262, Roden wrote:Somebody mentioned earlier that Dwlee is good about self-image stuff as town and I agree there. Dwlee's town and scum play isn't quite night and day, but I feel that they could've easily handled it better if they were scum.
In post 324, humaneatingmonkey wrote:dwlee is very good at image management. i dont buy that as scum, he blunders immediately in koba's hood when koba jokes about being traitor and here when he immediately picks a fight with Koba, Testarossa and you.
Dwlee, I am curious for your thoughts on this argument

Do you agree with this? Is it a good reason to townread you?
I think it's a decent reason, yea. I think I am more "polished" as scum
Tfw i accused dwlee of not posting in thread but MS really did the thing where it unsubbed the thread LOL
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i can attest to dwlee scumgame lacking sloppiness and looking *too clean*
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

also dwlee reminded me roden exists and i dont remember a single roden post so into my poe u go
retired
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Testarossa seems to have fallen silent after being accused of being GL's partner.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 404, Not Known 15 wrote:Testarossa seems to have fallen silent after being accused of being GL's partner.
... I sure hope this isn't all you have to say

should I just assume you're never going to respond to my questions towards you?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 402, DkKoba wrote:i can attest to dwlee scumgame lacking sloppiness and looking *too clean*
I've been trying to decide how I feel about dwlee just rolling with the idea that they should be townread for not looking "polished" on like, page 2 two hours into the game, it's not really the answer I expected but I dunno if I feel it's scummy, personally I would feel a little insulted and suspicious being townread so easily but I am not Dwlee
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:01 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 328, marcistar wrote:
In post 251, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 199, marcistar wrote:VOTE: Meuh :good:
is this rvs? can you share your read on Meuh?
It isn't random..

I've played with Meuh quite a bit since we're friends, I often send her game links and ask her to sign up with me!! In all of those games, she's been town and I think she usually just ... has alot more to say than she already has at this point. I feel like shes usually out there very townily towning it up and being sort of like a townblock creator. So I think its weird she hasn't done much yet, i'm not sure if shes scum but I wanna see whats up yknow? !!
I've also been thinking about this and I'm willing to sheep it and this wagon
VOTE: Meuh
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 269, GuiltyLion wrote:I know regardless of your alignment you're prob not going to agree/see it that way, buuuuut that's how I feel
This is manipulative.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 406, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 402, DkKoba wrote:i can attest to dwlee scumgame lacking sloppiness and looking *too clean*
I've been trying to decide how I feel about dwlee just rolling with the idea that they should be townread for not looking "polished" on like, page 2 two hours into the game, it's not really the answer I expected but I dunno if I feel it's scummy, personally I would feel a little insulted and suspicious being townread so easily but I am not Dwlee
I'm not insulted by the idea that my scum play is only detectable by being undetectable lol
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 83, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 62, Not Known 15 wrote:This looks constructed, hedgey, and the hanging with friends is just a description, not AtE.
Explain how it is "hedgey"? What do you think I am hedging on, and why?

also, yes, I understand it is a description. the AtE is that they bothered to bring it up at all to a singular accusation of being 'frozen', it's using irl to defend themself when they had nothing they needed to defend themselves over.
In post 62, Not Known 15 wrote:Not sure if this is whiteknighting or defending a partner, because an early claim of a neighborhood isn't really AI... it is useful info for town that will probably be spilled anyways!

[...]

Marci looks scummy.
I think the
specific
way marcistar claimed it, bringing it up before you had said anything to her, is AI.

I'm also a bit confused by your use of the term "white knighting" here? Do you think anyone is pushing marcistar or that I believe I should get towncred for townreading her in that context? Who was I defending her
against
, in your mind?

I also don't believe you actually think marci is scummy, you've given no reasoning for it. What in her posts do you see as potentially scum-indicative?
1. Hedgey: The posts are full of words like "some" that downplay the accusations, weakening the pushes. On your number 1 scumread.
2. The specific way is just overblown. There is nothing towny about overexaggerations like this.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Well, it might also be pocketing if marci is town, marci looks like an easily pocketable person.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 410, Not Known 15 wrote:1. Hedgey: The posts are full of words like "some" that downplay the accusations, weakening the pushes. On your number 1 scumread.
The post you quoted was post , literally the 56th post in the game. Do you think I should be making strong, fully confident pushes on my "number 1 scumread" when half the players haven't even posted yet? why are you assuming that I should have utmost confidence in my reads when I truly don't? Like I will grill people about stuff that seems off to me but I'm not going to pretend the off stuff is damning when I don't feel that it is.
In post 410, Not Known 15 wrote:2. The specific way is just overblown. There is nothing towny about overexaggerations like this.
I don't follow what you think is over exaggerated here, are you talking about marci being over exaggerate or myself?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 409, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm not insulted by the idea that my scum play is only detectable by being undetectable lol
eh fair enough

since you haven't moved your vote, am I still your #1 scumread here or are you still potentially re-evaluating
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm trying to figure out you and HEM

There was a thing I noticed that I mentioned to Koba that I want their feedback on as well
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:26 am

Post by tictac »

In post 330, marcistar wrote:I think you guyses fight just looks like a fight made just to fight tho

kiss and make up rn :evil:
sync
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 415, tictac wrote:
In post 330, marcistar wrote:I think you guyses fight just looks like a fight made just to fight tho

sync
Why?
retired
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:45 am

Post by tictac »

In post 416, DkKoba wrote:
In post 415, tictac wrote:

sync
Why?
monkey read on lion seems like magnetic to calling him scum.
initially it's a reason 4 a townread but it's a scumread instead, the he is influenced by folks talkin fith him, then it's fite me cause u don't wanna fite me.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:48 am

Post by tictac »

@monkee: dunno why u think scumlion wants to avoid a fight w u. u both easier yeet and more valuable miseet from his pow then dwee. lion refusing to 1v1 u is town indic.
@lion: red flips are inherintly more suprising tham green ones.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:49 am

Post by tictac »

In post 418, tictac wrote:lion refusing to 1v1 u is town indic.
or rather him being resistant to it.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:52 am

Post by tictac »

@lion u doing a day1 preflip associat w monkee and dwe. in case u weren't aware.
that is also silly
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Meuh »

Hi sorry for not being around, my computer had internet issues for a few days and I don't really like posting on mobile so I haven't really caught up yet, will do soon though!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:31 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

*waves*

Was expecting to get to this earlier, but got swamped at work today. Reading through now.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 9, DkKoba wrote:
In post 7, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

i can smell the fear in this post
In post 25, DkKoba wrote:
In post 20, marcistar wrote:Just in case anybody thought it was a joke, me and Not Known 15 are actually neighbors. I claimed kind of impulsively without them even sending anything at all in our neighbourhood. I'm aware neighbours means I can't 100% trust them, but I don't know how to play around this!! I need help and I figured you guys could help..? (since I can't 100% trust them yet maybe asking
them
for advice wouldn't have been a good idea?) Maybe Not Known 15 might end up hating me for claiming it, but whats the worse scum can do..? Kill us? At least town can work with this info in mind now though. :oops:
wait theres more than 1 hood?

i am actually in a hood with dwlee thats why i instant voted them and i claimed traitor to them and their reaction sucked ass

they claimed it was a joke but yeah :P

theres prob a traitor in the game if dwlee flips scum

This comes off as a townie's approach to the game to me, the immediate conclusion of there being traitor if dwlee!scum is a bit of a reach to me though.
Perhaps Dk always plays aggressive but scum don't tend to play so comfortably aggressively early from what I've seen :cool:

Spoiler:
In post 29, marcistar wrote:tf did u seriously think it was a joke

i dont even know not known 15 at all thats the most random person for me to choose if it was a joke :roll:
In post 30, marcistar wrote:dwlee x not known 15 scum team gg ez :cool:

this set of posts is kinda weird :eek:
marci made a memey post with real connotation in it and is surprised people are interpreting it as just memey? otherwise I don't really mind Marci's posting so far

Spoiler:
In post 44, Gamma Emerald wrote:I haven’t played here in months wdym I feel “different”, like it could just be the fact I took a break

Slightly +scum, seems particularly defensive. could just be an annoyed townie though I guess

Spoiler:
In post 45, DkKoba wrote:marci town

This feels +town

(caught up to 45)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

how does my empty townread read towny to you?
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”