Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5675 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think VP is trying to end the day early and make it look like I'm bussing him to set me up to get mislimmed
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5676 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but wouldn't he self if he was srs about not wanting to play?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5677 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5652, Cape90 wrote:
In post 5548, tenebrousluminary wrote:Scorpious - town
Scorpius is literally the biggest question mark right now, how are they town, their plays make very little sense tbh
I am not answering this again.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5678 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5676, Cape90 wrote:
In post 5619, Frogsterking wrote:I was getting discouraged after Yeet's flip
but

why after
Yeet's
flip?
Because I pushed Yeet all D1 and then EoD2 Math told me he thought it really was Yeet after all and I got excited. Malcolm and Wu weren't my ideas so when they flipped town I thought my reads might still be on track
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5679 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 4724, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4457, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: galron

front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
In post 4465, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4463, Cape90 wrote:
In post 4457, VP Baltar wrote:front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
Front half? I am town now?
I think galron is more likely to flip scum based on his flaky play since coming into the game, and I don't think two scum in the hood, so that would make you town.
Here, VP flipped his read from a hard scumread on Cape to a hard townread on Cape, it's not consistent with VP's outted reads and is scum motivated.
Along with your townread on me earlier Frogster, wouldn't this also just point to me being town?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5680 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5681, Cape90 wrote:
In post 4724, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4457, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: galron

front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
In post 4465, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4463, Cape90 wrote:
In post 4457, VP Baltar wrote:front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
Front half? I am town now?
I think galron is more likely to flip scum based on his flaky play since coming into the game, and I don't think two scum in the hood, so that would make you town.
Here, VP flipped his read from a hard scumread on Cape to a hard townread on Cape, it's not consistent with VP's outted reads and is scum motivated.
Along with your townread on me earlier Frogster, wouldn't this also just point to me being town?
Yeah there's probably another example too, it's a clear pattern
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5681 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 5675, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5670, Galron wrote:
In post 5663, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5660, Nero Cain wrote:ok then flip town
You think I'm trying to stop it?
You seem to be getting more and more negative. I can't tell if you're town runnng out of fight or what.

Why is Scorpious so high in your reads?
You mean why is he in the null pool?
My fault. For some reason I was attributing tene's readslist to you.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5682 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 5679, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 5652, Cape90 wrote:
In post 5548, tenebrousluminary wrote:Scorpious - town
Scorpius is literally the biggest question mark right now, how are they town, their plays make very little sense tbh
I am not answering this again.
And now this. sigh
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5683 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

There are some decent alternatives being slung around right now and my desire to explore them is at war with my desire to make VP stop posting.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5684 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=80012&user_select[]=17118

This is what I wanted to talk about here. I'm sick of the same handful of players being pushed over and over again. I think the majority of the scum team are in the less controversial players. Dease is playing this game very well within their scum range.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5685 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Galron »

Okay. I found at least part of it.
In post 3014, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 3013, Scorpious wrote:Tene. You’ve been the most “acceptant” of my content…

Why?
I felt your string of posts on the page where you were calling the attack against you random read as very genuine. I also don't think you were faking not knowing that math is confirmed town.
Nothing definitive, more of a gut thing it appears.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5686 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you could be right on deas but VP is only a push again b/c him and a bunch of others tried to save him and succeded. He's not town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5687 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 5495, Scorpious wrote:
In post 5474, Titus wrote:Frogsterking - A few questions to me. Otherwise, no real contribution.
Scorpious - Random vote on Cake and wanting to die.
Save The Dragons - Sheep and leave.
DeasVail - FoS and then VLA
Eyes without a face - Prodded said nothing
April Ludgate - Included to be fair. No real push.
Cape90 - Barely here, but he arguably could be excluded.

A good bulk of your scum are in here.
UNVOTE:

I’m Sheeping Titus..

This is my lim pool
You were scum reading Titus' slot from what I can tell and now you're sheeping her. Why?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5688 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5687, Galron wrote:Okay. I found at least part of it.
In post 3013, Scorpious wrote:Tene. You’ve been the most “acceptant” of my content…

Why?
I felt your string of posts on the page where you were calling the attack against you random read as very genuine. I also don't think you were faking not knowing that math is confirmed town.
Scorpius is playing a different game than the one I just completed (which you were also in), when I was scum with Scorpius they weren't trying to appear like they didn't care, they were trying to appear like they were calm, which makes sense from a survivalistic view because being calm is +social value. In this game Scorpius appears like he really doesn't care how he's perceived at all which is very anti-survivalism.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5689 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5689, Galron wrote:
In post 5474, Titus wrote:Frogsterking - A few questions to me. Otherwise, no real contribution.

UNVOTE:

I’m Sheeping Titus..

This is my lim pool
You were scum reading Titus' slot from what I can tell and now you're sheeping her. Why?
Where was he SRing me? I don't remember this. I've been paranoid of Scorpious because it feels like he's too nice to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5690 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 5691, Titus wrote:
In post 5689, Galron wrote:

UNVOTE:

I’m Sheeping Titus..

This is my lim pool
Where was he SRing me? I don't remember this. I've been paranoid of Scorpious because it feels like he's too nice to me.
In post 637, Scorpious wrote:
In post 528, Aristeia wrote:
In post 513, Yeet wrote:Aristeia, why do you think Datisi is town?
His reactions and thread presence feels unscripted and off the cuff. I expect scum him to be more planned out and careful in how he engages with the thread.
Isn’t that way enough to fake though? You just kinda described the ideal behavior for either side.
In post 3412, Scorpious wrote:If anyone cares, my strongst scum reads right now are VP, Cape,and Datisi...

Time to commute..
It was before you repped in, and it's a noticeable change.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5691 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Galron »

Granted I didn't thoroughly read the ISO but I didn't see a pivot anywhere.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5692 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88949

This is the game I was referring to about Scorpius. It just ended. In the linked game scum!Scorpius has an agenda to be viewed as "chill" and outlast the other slots. In this game Scorpius doesn't have an agenda.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5693 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 5690, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5687, Galron wrote:Okay. I found at least part of it.

Why?
Scorpius is playing a different game than the one I just completed (which you were also in), when I was scum with Scorpius they weren't trying to appear like they didn't care, they were trying to appear like they were calm, which makes sense from a survivalistic view because being calm is +social value. In this game Scorpius appears like he really doesn't care how he's perceived at all which is very anti-survivalism.
The irony in meta-reading the player who left because of meta-reading. But, yeah, I've seen this from him too. Problem is I'm pretty sure he just did this as scum in a game that ended a few days ago.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5694 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Galron »

Thiis one I think viewtopic.php?f=23&t=88465 although he does appear more active there. I swear there was one that ended more recently where he was maf.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5695 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5696, Galron wrote:Thiis one I think viewtopic.php?f=23&t=88465 although he does appear more active there. I swear there was one that ended more recently where he was maf.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88949

Yeah you might be thinking of this one here, Internal Affairs. I'll look at the game you linked. I think he tries harder to stay alive when he's scum, when he's town he's more apathetic and posts whatever, like he's doing in this game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5696 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

This is from Scorpius D1 in the scum!Scorpius game Galron linked:
Just F’n wow…

I am going to try here. The level of theory and reasoning here has transcended anything I could even possibly contribute to ,but I am going to try.

From an outsiders perspective.And, what I mean by that is someone that is not as familiar with some of these players as others(played with Galron and Greeting recently and a form
of a Taly). This seems a lot like people are trying to read the person and not the game. I keep seeing posts like “this is “x”‘s scum behavior or this is their town behavior. I know that’s a whole meta thing, not my point here.

I think that’s a dangerous way of looking at this game. This is my first u pick. I submitted some boring ass roles with a town preference because I didn’t want to look like a fool and have the mod have to message me with.” You can’t have that one in this game”. The reason I think this is important is because I doubt I’m the only one that went into this, therefore trying to read the “player” might not be the best way to go about things

I feel I have an ok grasp of what Mastina is laying out. And that’s why I wanted to ask others. Who have played with this person , not about the person. But the logic. It makes sense to me. But I am so
Overwhelmed, that means nothing.

Titus,does seem familiar from my brief stay here a few years back and if memory serves me right, was very on point with many things. This is a vague memeory, mind you.

Anyway. These two are town reads for me, I like the logic and I like the assertiveness of saying that there is a disagreement with it. It comes off to me as two people really trying to solve.

Few notes- I’m not a fan of the belief that game entries are Al.

Also. I think looking at a players wiki should be used as anecdotal at best. I barely knew how to edit mine back in the day and surely haven’t remembered since.
Like with Scorpius you reverse dynamic of a "town range" and "scum range" that you would expect to see from an average player. There's a wider range of game-related posts Scorpius will type when he's scum than when he's town. My theory is that Scorpius has issues with game solving on an epistemological level, so he's more invested in the game when his objective is more like participating in a social experiment rather than solving a puzzle.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5697 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by the worst »

quack
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5698 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by the worst »

Select who goes first. Take turns to put your mark on the board. The first person to get three in a row wins.

Official Votecount 3.8VP Baltar (4): Nero Cain, tenebrousluminary, Save The Dragons, fireisredsir
[E-4]

Frogsterking (3): Eyes without a face, VP Baltar, Titus
Nero Cain (2): Cape90, Scorpious
Save the Dragons (1): Enchant

Not Voting (5): Frogsterking, DeasVail, Galron, April Ludgate, MathBlade

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2022-03-25 22:15:00).

click here for joined mod iso.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5699 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Scorpious »

I am astounded at the amount of analysis I am reading about myself. I am totally digging the attention.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”