Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5525 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the problem with VP and Titus is that neither of them are pushing where they think scum are. On d2 VP was content to sit on Malcolm instead of try to get a wagon going on Frog or whoever was his "numba 1 scumread!" and today Titus is voting me despite pushing a eyes/deas/scorp scum team
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5526 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5524, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5523, Titus wrote:
In post 5518, Nero Cain wrote:this game really makes me think of that time I hard pushed one of Titus' buddies and she hard defended them + attacked me
???? I'm leaning town on you. How can you say that I'm attacking you here. That's not consistent with what's happening.

Also, who am I hard defending? VP? You think that I go to this length to defend a dead man walking when the best response is to shut up dead buddies?
Yes you’ve been hard defending VP all day
Yes. If I was scum with VP, I'd have him shut up. Reads only give town more to work with. Particularly the rule of 3. If VP is scum here, I'll eat my hat.*

*Not a bet, just a confidence expression.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5527 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 5525, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5518, Nero Cain wrote:this game really makes me think of that time I hard pushed one of Titus' buddies and she hard defended them + attacked me
???? I'm leaning town on you. How can you say that I'm attacking you here. That's not consistent with what's happening.

Also, who am I hard defending? VP? You think that I go to this length to defend a dead man walking when the best response is to shut up dead buddies?
Titus is correct on the play though. There is no planet where Titus and I are buddies. You could claim she is scum trying to score points on my flip, but that would require admission I'm not scum.
You only harms self with these statements.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5528 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5527, Nero Cain wrote:the problem with VP and Titus is that neither of them are pushing where they think scum are. On d2 VP was content to sit on Malcolm instead of try to get a wagon going on Frog or whoever was his "numba 1 scumread!" and today Titus is voting me despite pushing a eyes/deas/scorp scum team
This exactly.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #5529 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5525, VP Baltar wrote:Titus is correct on the play though. There is no planet where Titus and I are buddies. You could claim she is scum trying to score points on my flip, but that would require admission I'm not scum.
this is the only reason im hesitating tbh, she is playing like you're town. maybe it's all just a huge wifom "i would never do this as scum partners" but idk
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5530 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5526, fireisredsir wrote:he reads like town who was thinking independently, found a read, and is confident in his read and that reads like town nero to me. scum nero i think would be have a different approach, with more appealing to others, going with the flow, ok to lim a scummy looking town like wu rather than getting paranoid about it and pushing back on the people sheeping him. i also think he's right that you're maf so i have no reason to suspect him. if you flipped town i would be more sus of him, but the other reasons im leaning more town still apply
This is terrible reasoning. Jfc
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5531 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5528, Titus wrote:

Yes. If I was scum with VP, I'd have him shut up. Reads only give town more to work with. Particularly the rule of 3. If VP is scum here, I'll eat my hat.*

*Not a bet, just a confidence expression.
You’re not that controlling as a scum buddy

Imho this kinda just furthers the
April is caught (so Boon shut up) and VP is scum and it’s a 1-2 it becomes a matter of if it is 1-2-3
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5532 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think saying that you lean town on me while voting me is ass town play. It's effectively chainsaw defending VP. I'm also citeing a game where you HAVE very much hard defended a scum buddy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5533 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5527, Nero Cain wrote:the problem with VP and Titus is that neither of them are pushing where they think scum are. On d2 VP was content to sit on Malcolm instead of try to get a wagon going on Frog or whoever was his "numba 1 scumread!" and today Titus is voting me despite pushing a eyes/deas/scorp scum team
That's not true. I am pushing my scumreads and trying to get people to consider them. However, the thread as a whole decided to go this way. I attempted everything to get useful content on my scumreads from wagoning eyes to attempting a counter on you to see where they'd vote. Instead, today is an utter waste.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5534 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5529, Enchant wrote:
In post 5525, VP Baltar wrote:

Titus is correct on the play though. There is no planet where Titus and I are buddies. You could claim she is scum trying to score points on my flip, but that would require admission I'm not scum.
You only harms self with these statements.
I'm dead anyway. Town continues to shit the bed this game. I'm beyond caring because caring just makes me annoyed. I'm just speaking the direct truth to people so they stop with the terrible play tomorrow. Try not to shoot any conftown players tonight!
YOUR AD HERE

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5535 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5531, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5525, VP Baltar wrote:Titus is correct on the play though. There is no planet where Titus and I are buddies. You could claim she is scum trying to score points on my flip, but that would require admission I'm not scum.
this is the only reason im hesitating tbh, she is playing like you're town. maybe it's all just a huge wifom "i would never do this as scum partners" but idk
Well maybe there's hope for tomorrow...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5536 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VP's "leadership" has netted us nothing but dead town.

time to stop bitching and start a revolution

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5537 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

This does feel like it could be another in the litany of errors. Hold me, fire.

I do not think I am on board with April's disappearing act.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5538 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Math lives to endgame, Titus dies tonight or tomorrow. That's my prediction.

I'm putting all my faith in scorpious to win this game for town lol
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5539 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5538, Nero Cain wrote:VP's "leadership" has netted us nothing but dead town.

Enjoy your lim tomorrow.
YOUR AD HERE

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5540 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5538, Nero Cain wrote:VP's "leadership" has netted us nothing but dead town.

Well, I tried a revolution.........
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5541 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:30 pm

In post 5540, VP Baltar wrote:Math lives to endgame, Titus dies tonight or tomorrow. That's my prediction.

What a random person to suggest could carry us. ???
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5542 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5540, VP Baltar wrote:Math lives to endgame, Titus dies tonight or tomorrow. That's my prediction.

I worry about a Scorpious pocket, but I'm also desperate for people to work with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5543 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5542, Titus wrote:

By pushing no one lmao
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5544 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5543, tenebrousluminary wrote:

Scorpious is explicitly sheeping me and thus a second me for when I die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5545 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, someone (prob VP and Titus) keep talking about how we are in such a bad place but even if we are the only reason we are is b/c we didn't vote out VP yesterday like we should have.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5546 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:32 pm

Frogsterking - scum?
Scorpious - town
Save The Dragons - town?
Nero Cain - town?
DeasVail - ?
Titus - ?
Enchant - eisbfoejwbdkfjdneldj
Galron - town
fireisredsir - town
Eyes without a face - ?
VP Baltar - scum?
April Ludgate - scum?
Cape90 - town
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5547 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5547, Nero Cain wrote:also, someone (prob VP and Titus) keep talking about how we are in such a bad place but even if we are the only reason we are is b/c we didn't vote out VP yesterday like we should have.
This. 100%
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5548 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5543, tenebrousluminary wrote:

It was a joke/not joke. The amount of people with poor rationale this game is truly disheartening.

At least scorpious Yolo vibe means he will probably never eat a NK, and his random votes are at least more accurate than the rest of the folks here.
YOUR AD HERE

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5549 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5545, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5542, Titus wrote:

By pushing no one lmao
*sighs* An ineffective push is still a push. I had a choice. Embroil the town in drama or work with you when my reads weren't getting traction and VP was. I expected a reasoned discussion of VP. I got only one or two real discussions on him. I made a fatal miscalculation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”