He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 136, GeneralWu wrote:
In post 131, Yeet wrote:
In post 125, GeneralWu wrote:I don't think skitter is scummy for saying what she did about Datisi.
It sounds pretty normal to me. While not everyone here is completely familiar with Datisi's playstyle, I don't think it's scummy for skitter to suggest that Datisi's posts are NAI.
The point was not that she suggested his posts are NAI - that is what I expect town skitter to do. And I’m sure she knew that part, regardless of what her alignment is. The point is that she started it with disbelief that he was getting pressure from players who don’t know him, knowing full well that she is using her experience with Datisi to sort him.

She saw an opportunity to make a read (fake content) that she would as town and slipped up in how she presented it.
Maybe she just thought that other players would see the same things she did, but it turned out that they didn't.
noted for being potentially a town tell, a scum tell, or both!
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 144, Aristeia wrote:Dats did you roll town again ? ? : )
i did roll town ! ! did you?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by DeasVail »

skitter, what did you think of ? I thought it seemed a bit sassy to come from scum. The shade thrown gave me a very... relaxed impression?
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Yeet »

In post 146, skitter30 wrote:
In post 131, Yeet wrote:
In post 125, GeneralWu wrote:I don't think skitter is scummy for saying what she did about Datisi.
It sounds pretty normal to me. While not everyone here is completely familiar with Datisi's playstyle, I don't think it's scummy for skitter to suggest that Datisi's posts are NAI.
The point was not that she suggested his posts are NAI - that is what I expect town skitter to do. And I’m sure she knew that part, regardless of what her alignment is. The point is that she started it with disbelief that he was getting pressure from players who don’t know him, knowing full well that she is using her experience with Datisi to sort him.

She saw an opportunity to make a read (fake content) that she would as town and slipped up in how she presented it.
'I'm not sure why X' to express disagreement is a very very common phrasing convention for me

I was basically saying that i disagree with the reasonings given for scumreading him at that point
To be clear:
“I’m not sure why people dislike Datisi” equates to “I disagree with the reasons others have presented for disliking Datisi?”
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 150, Frogsterking wrote: noted for being potentially a town tell, a scum tell, or both!
does this not apply to lile every single post in this game
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Yeet »

In post 152, DeasVail wrote:skitter, what did you think of ? I thought it seemed a bit sassy to come from scum. The shade thrown gave me a very... relaxed impression?
Yes, I agree with this sentiment.
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

In post 150, Frogsterking wrote:136 noted for being potentially a town tell, a scum tell, or both!
Well what is it then?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 151, Datisi wrote:
It's actually impossible for me to roll anything but town! : )
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 135, Frogsterking wrote:Okay so in 71 I'm saying I would often consider anyone approaching me the way you did like "hey me and this other person think you're +town" to be a scumtell and reject the read. The way you asked me just now in 52 seems so believable I'm not scumreading you for it AND still I'm too cynical of being pocketed to even give you a potential town lean for it.

I just noticed in 52 you also asked why Yeet is unironically scummy for townreading me despite my only actions being to shade Yeet. I don't know how to answer that other than that I don't think it's a very believable/common reaction from a townie for Yeet to play like that?
I dont really understand any of this either ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 157, Aristeia wrote:
In post 151, Datisi wrote:
It's actually impossible for me to roll anything but town! : )
i think you are lying to me based on that potions game but i will not say anything because i want to believe you are town : )
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 159, Datisi wrote:i think you are lying to me based on that potions game but i will not say anything because i want to believe you are town : )
that was a replacement I did not actually roll the alignment that game
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Aristeia »

it's been a while since I've seen you - did you do anything fun over the weekend?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 137, Datisi wrote:it feels more like scum trying to fulfill their "solving quota" than town genuinely feeling the game if that makes sense

also like, i'll let you in on a little secret: i was not as sure on this read as i gave the impression of being at the time... the responses haven't been Good though imho
No, it doesnt, ans i dont think your original vote was really based on anything, and that you're now trying to justify it after the fact
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

@fireisredsir, @Datisi, @Aristeia what are the names of the anime characters in your profile pictures? :D
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 158, skitter30 wrote:
In post 135, Frogsterking wrote:Okay so in 71 I'm saying I would often consider anyone approaching me the way you did like "hey me and this other person think you're +town" to be a scumtell and reject the read. The way you asked me just now in 52 seems so believable I'm not scumreading you for it AND still I'm too cynical of being pocketed to even give you a potential town lean for it.

I just noticed in 52 you also asked why Yeet is unironically scummy for townreading me despite my only actions being to shade Yeet. I don't know how to answer that other than that I don't think it's a very believable/common reaction from a townie for Yeet to play like that?
I dont really understand any of this either ...
.. :mrgreen:

awkward :nerd:
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Yeet »

In post 120, Datisi wrote:i have Thoughts but i should probably let skitt speak first before saying anything
skitter has spoken so I would like to hear what your T h o u g h t s were here
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 161, Aristeia wrote:it's been a while since I've seen you - did you do anything fun over the weekend?
i made some art and was getting mentally ready for the new semester of uni, so nothing special

did you do anything interesting?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Aristeia »

mine is yukinon from Oregairu
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Frogsterking, I strongly think that Yeet is town.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 165, Yeet wrote:
In post 120, Datisi wrote:i have Thoughts but i should probably let skitt speak first before saying anything
skitter has spoken so I would like to hear what your T h o u g h t s were here
mostly that your case was nothing because she did not say she townread me and the "you are projecting that we know datisi therefore you are scum!?!?" was a huge stretch
~M
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Yeet »

“yes and no. i'm used to there being meme wagons on me early game, especially from people that don't really know me.“

Datisi do you think I am meme-pushing you? Is that why you feel rather unaffected by my push on you? I can assure you that I am not memeing with this push on you.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 166, Datisi wrote:
In post 161, Aristeia wrote:it's been a while since I've seen you - did you do anything fun over the weekend?
i made some art and was getting mentally ready for the new semester of uni, so nothing special

did you do anything interesting?
yes! I was feeling better and went skating in the park with some friends : )

Spoiler: pic
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 147, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 141, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: fireisredsir
thanks but why
I didnt like the tenebro vore in
In post 148, Datisi wrote:
In post 141, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: fireisredsir
why? what happened to disliking my tenebro vote?
I actually forgot that i started off voting you >.>
I think i'm going to put it back now!

VOTE: dats
Show
Hiatus once more.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 162, skitter30 wrote:
In post 137, Datisi wrote:it feels more like scum trying to fulfill their "solving quota" than town genuinely feeling the game if that makes sense

also like, i'll let you in on a little secret: i was not as sure on this read as i gave the impression of being at the time... the responses haven't been Good though imho
No, it doesnt, ans i dont think your original vote was really based on anything, and that you're now trying to justify it after the fact
ok? does that make me scum? if no, why are we having this conversation? if yes, why aren't you voting me?
In post 163, GeneralWu wrote:@fireisredsir, @Datisi, @Aristeia what are the names of the anime characters in your profile pictures? :D
shin tsukimi from your turn to die, which is a GAME and NOT an ANIME
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 152, DeasVail wrote:skitter, what did you think of ? I thought it seemed a bit sassy to come from scum. The shade thrown gave me a very... relaxed impression?
I dont have ai thoughts on it
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”