Open 843 - Divide & Conquer - Game Over!

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #522 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

It is Luke, I am in the middle of grabbing some things to post
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #530 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Okay, actually getting ready to leave to go to my sisters. I am just kind of assuming that I will be dead by the time I get back to the game.

So final notes before the sweet song plays:

Dunn - Dunn has absolutely ghosted this game, which does make me want to call Dunn town... But, I have actively had a conversation with Dunn about this trend (I made a whole ass dunn spread sheet tracking his day 1 activity vs his alignment, across a LOT of games. Was VERY accurate (like 90% accuracy) pretty sure that being scum gets Dunn invested in games. So I WANT to call him town, but since I actively told him about this table, it feels like he might do it on purpose at some point. This is a paranoia thought, but this is the only reason I am not actually town binning him right now.

Puppy - I will eat my hat if they flip scum. Probably never kill them.

StD - Notty was town reading StD based off the of the comments about his activity in the large hood, feels like a weird way to read him, so I just ignored that. but his unvote on us just now seems town motivated. No reason to unvote there as scum - this wagon was in no way tied to him.

Prism - I am retracting my town read on her. Almost like a BoP thig really. Probably should never make it to Elo.

Everything else feels like it was pretty well covered before.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #564 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

We are town.

Don't let Prism live to Elo.

Thanks!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1664 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 586, Todoroki wrote:
In post 570, Kuriyama wrote:fairly sure we are going small hood tomm

do you still strongly prefer Esther?
I still think so.

Killing in small hood tomorrow is always right (which is why I said Kell prism before Elo, not to kill her tomorrow)
It was funny watching prism try to summertime our reads, and not say that she was both heads strongest scum read, and not get called out for it.

I literally said she was the person I would kill the next day if not for mechanics lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1667 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1665, Prism wrote:You very much hedged your read on me by specifying "before Elo", unfortunately, so that was your fault. If you had gotten to post your case things might have been more difficult, but I likely would have welcomed it as the #1 issue in my mind was being too town.
I typed up a response to dunns post asking "why prism" that was more direct, but I took too long and when I hit send, the thread was locked :(
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1668 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I wanted to say "kill her tomorrow" but I thought killing in the small hood once one kill had happened there was smart.

The before Elo was not because of the read, but because of the mech of the set up
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1670 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

We were synched on you being scum at the moment kuru asked who we wanted in the 6. But I dodged because Notty said he wanted to go back over your iso before we picked a fight with you, because a fight with you would not be easy. so I delayed answering.

But then your initial push happened, and it felt real to me. You commented on my "spiral of point less questions" which was me trying to get a feel for you in the situation, might not help anyone else but that is what I was doing there.

But the next day, it felt less real. So we were back to synched on you being scum.

The timing of this game really hurt us I think. Just neither one of us had time to try and take you on until suddenly we were dead :(
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1673 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I mean, I played horribly this game, but thanks !

Lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1678 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Notty was right, and StD should have been town read for the space romance. I admit I was wrong lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1686 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1672, Prism wrote:I did think that you would townread the metamatch/tone at the end, and clearly that was not the case, so congratulations on exceeding my expectations.
My experience with you in that normal game, where I town read you immediately on rep in, was definitely on my mind, and made me more skeptical of you in general.

I probably would have town read you this game if that game had not happened before it

Return to “Completed Open Games”