orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Send: TonyMontana

Never seen Scarface (i'm a penguin), but wasn't Tony Montana a criminal? Send him to prison!
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

CarnCarn wrote:
orangepenguin wrote: (i'm a penguin)
Seriously.
*penguin lurch*

See?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Oh, wow. This set-up is more confusing than I thought.

So we get too votes?

Since he was my lover in an old game and hasn't called since, I am going to also
send: IcemanE
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

orangepenguin wrote:So we get too votes?
ER...I am a penguin. So I don't know how to spell so good. That should be two. Not too. Alright.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

icemanE wrote:
op wrote: Since he was my lover in an old game and hasn't called since, I am going to also send: IcemanE
I lost your number, I swear.
You're seeing Fire again, aren't you? Just tell ME! :cry:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:53 am

Post by orangepenguin »

unsend iceman

send springlullaby

I think her plan is pretty good.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

unsend spring, send orangepenguin

Eh, whatever. Since everyone wants me there for seemingly random reasons.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

unsend Tony
send crazy
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:09 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

springlullaby wrote:OP, why did you unsend Tony Montana?
Because I don't want to send him [because he was my random send]. I don't really know why he is the leading wagon (actually, I don't get any of them, including mine, really, but..)
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:46 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't know how to roll dice. =/
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:54 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I had said "No", but because of the break-in, I didn't get any info. =/
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

icemanE wrote:@ OP - forgot to ask, did you still get daycop power or not?
All my pm said was that there was a unknown person who broke in.

My pm never said anything about a daycop power, so I guess that means no daycop powers. =/
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't care who goes to prison at this point. If you guys want to send me again, fine, but I also understand if you don't. Maybe we should send Tony this time?

How is everyone else basing their sends though? Are you sending people you think are scummy? Pro-town? Both?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Since it seems as if the town is deciding on scummy players to jail, I understand being sent again. I obviously look scummy, since Crazy died. I think the flavor pretty much rules me out though, but that's from my perspective. In my PM that told me the result, it even mentioned the stranger breaking in. Didn't mention Crazy dying though, so I didn't find that out until I read the thread, like everyone else. I voted no. I never even got to interrogate him.
Machiavellian-Mafia wrote: The Police Chief shows up as well and announces, "There has been a break-in last night at the prison. An unidentified suspect broke through various levels of security and managed to kill Crazy in one of the interrogation rooms. Nobody else was hurt. Orangepenguin was released from prison without completing the interrogation process."
An unidentified suspect broke through various levels of security. Now, had I been the stranger, I wouldn't have needed to break in, I was already there. So was Crazy. Since it was through various levels and stuff, that indicates an outside source. "..without completing the interrogation process" means I didn't even get to ask my question. Even if I said yes, it wouldn't have done a thing, because Crazy was killed.

If the consensus is that I am the most scummy, I will send myself again. Don't care.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

True - that would make a lot of sense, I guess, if I truly was mafia. If it helps the town for information, I will
send: op
. Maybe it is in the town's best interest to send scummy people there? Or 1 scummy person, and 1 pro-town player? I will send
Send: Springlullaby
for now though, because her plan could've distracted the town.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:30 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't really believe that it was a scum tactic, but like you said, it's possible. But considering Spring made the plan, and I have nothing else really to send people to jail to for, it makes the most sense, besides myself.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Yeah, all we do is choose "Yes or No". If we both say yes, we both die, if one of us say yes, the other die. If we both said no, then we both did. I said no, but it didn't work, because somebody broke-in, so I never got to ask my yes or no thing.

I am surely not going to claim Day 2. I don't really see why it would help the town- it would just give the mafia more info, which I don't want.
unsend spring, send carncarn

Obviously the majority of the town want me to go back to jail for the night. I'm fine with that. I have nothing to hide nor do I have anything to be worried about. If it clears my penguin name, then fine. But if you really want me to claim, I will tomorrow when it will benefit the town.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

unsend me, send slysly

I agree with TCS post above ice's. '

-We should send two entirely different people to prison today and see what happens. If another one of them dies, we send the two remaining people to prison. If both of them live, we attempt to continue on with The Plan
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Really? I don't think I've connected myself to him, until just before, when I unvoted myself and sent him in there - only because, other than myself and you, he was the top suspect. I know my role. I had no involvement in Crazy. It was an obvious set-up. Unless you think I am merely sending in a scumbuddy, to "get a man on the inside". But given that, wouldn't that also suggest a possible me-CarnCarn connection? :roll:

I don't care if I am sent to prison again. I just don't think it will give us any more info at all. If the majority of the town disagrees, then fine, send me back.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Knight of Cydonia wrote: OP lied about it being a Mafia super-kill. I can't say for sure, no, but that's what I'm assuming for now.
I never said a word about a "mafia super kill". I am unsure of what you are referring to about what I am lying about, but can you quote something?

And yeah, sorry about not posting. I didn't know that the day started. I checked my watch list daily, and never saw it, but I was gone the past two days, basically, so I must've missed the thread being updated.

Since it looks like I am going to be vigged (which, for the record, would be my first time NK-ed in my four months playing this game), I am going to claim. I am a Master Interrogator, and aligned with the town. I have the power to influence the interrogations to get whatever the results I want. For example, if Iceman said yes, and KoC said no, if I decided to use my powers (which I can only use once), I could make Iceman say no, or KoC say yes, or both no, or both yes. Whatever I wanted. I have the power to save a player I think is town, or get a person I think is scum out. So if Scummy Player A and Townie Player B are in prison, I could save Player B by making Player A's result say no, while Player B's result is yes, to get rid of the person I think is scum. I can use my powers even if I am in prison.

During Night 1, I was taken to the interrogation room. I was asked a yes or no question about Crazy regarding whether or no I thought he was scum. I was going to say no, but I feared Crazy thought
I
was scum, so I attempted to use my powers to selfishly save myself. I got a pm back from the mod, saying that a prisoner broke in. My power didn't work because I never got to be interrogated. I went to the thread -found out about Crazy. Didn't get any information.

I didn't break-in. I was in the interrogation room. I voted no. Crazy would've voted no. Because of my powers. My powers were voided when the person broke-in.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I think Ice is town, so I am sending him.
send:ice
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:55 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Manipulating other people's answers doesn't soundd like a town power to me at all.
Scum, yes, but I can't see why a town player would have that.
I am an interrogator. A really good one.

My power role is probably similar to the other pro-town roles out there. They probably have similar powers. A town player would have that, because if we have two scum, I can make both say yes, instead of them saying no to eachother. On the other hand, if we are sure there is scum, I can make them say no to the town player, and guarantee the town player says the scum is scum. That way, we lynch scum, save town. :roll:

Obviously, I was set up. You're just wasting your vig on me, and I don't see how that will help the town. I hinted at my role yesterday.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Well, people wanted me to claim. I wasn't going to claim, because otherwise, I would've been blocked in the event that there was a roleblocker.

I wasn't going to explain everything the first day (day 2, not day 1) after the first lynch. The scum obviously set me up. I sent Crazy because I thought he was town, and I knew I was town too, so I figured by sending two townies day 1, that would be a safer bet.

If you honestly think I am lying, then fine. I obviously look quite suspicious considering everything.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I will use my powers regardless to ensure that both say no as my last act in the Prison. Not sure if both are townies are not, but it seems to be the best option.

Send:Seraphim
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Wow..I am so glad that worked out good for the town. I figured I was going to be vigged, so I lied, and said I was going to make them both say no. I realized that I shouldn't go by gut, and did the opposite of what I thought, and took a gamble, and made both say yes. Had KoC not vigged me, I probably would've saved my powers, and we wouldn't have won. So in a way, KoC won the game, and in a way, I won my first game. :) Kind of a anticlimax though..
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:23 am

Post by orangepenguin »

This was the first time I was ever night killed. EVER. And I was vigged. You obviously couldn't have known how 'useful' I was, and Ice knows how lynchable I am, so you wouldn't have night killed me. :)
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:25 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Was the Crazy kill a frame job?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:30 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Yeah. And I trusted my lover was town too! Yet he was the Godfather all along. How could he do this to me?:'(
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:44 am

Post by orangepenguin »

When I saw the thread as "Game Over!" I totally expected to find out that I lost the game for the town..again, by making both of the scum say yes. I was actually considering having you say no, Ice say yes, so you would die. But I had to double cross my lover.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:11 am

Post by orangepenguin »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:In fact, this should be a regular on the normal setup list. :D
QFT

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”