Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:01 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Watch the next post for a comparison of Xtoxm-scum in Fantasy/Sci-Fi Mafia, and his playstyle in this game so far!

Vote Count as of post 275
(4)Xtoxm: Y.C, Zazier, Knight of Cydonia, Farkshinsoup
(3)ZazieR: Xtoxm, bionicchop2, q21
(1)Mr_Adams: TheSweatpantsNinja,
(1)TheSweatpantsNinja: chazworthington
(1)Riceballtail: Mr_Adams
Not Voting: Riceballtail, X

7 votes to lynch.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:16 am

Xtoxm wrote:NK immume vig?

Sounds like an SK to me.
This was Day 2, against me - his Godfather. Go figure.

Xtoxm - reading xtoxm is the equivalant to reading nothing. He hasn't posted any supicion. He says there is nothing to talk about when there has been many a conversation going on. I rank him as #1 scummy out of everyone.
That's not true. I find this analysis of me quite crap.
OMGUS minus the vote.

Xtoxm - third place in my suspect list right now, V/LA at the moment but hasn't done anything to convince me of him being town.
Isn't it that you need convincing of someone being scum rather convincing of them being town?
A poor attempt at a loaded question, and again, attacking someone who thinks he's scum. More OMGUS withuot the vote.

fuzzylightning wrote:Xtoxm: his playstyle is generally a bit lurkish, so I'd dismiss that as a scumtell, and otherwise, he's answered questions and posed questions D1, though considerably less so D2. I'm Middle of the Road, maybe slightly scum.
Think this is a better summary of me.

Still think Korts is looking good (Pretty sure I mentioned it earlier).

Believe Gorrad atm. Generally unecessary early claims are town, I think.
These three sentences are typical of Xtoxm's buddying style - something which is popping up in this game as well.

DEB - You voted voted me over not enough conent, but looking at your isolation, I can't see anything directed at me...Did you want something?
Minimising cases, something he's tried to do to my case by effectively ignoring it, apart from OMGUSing me.

Panzerjager wrote:In regards to Xtoxm's lurking: In every game I've played with him, and there has been like 4, he has lurked in ALL of them. So to me, the guy is just a lurker, he has fun playing mafia when there is nothing else, but there is other shit so he neglects it and lurks in most his games.
I should vote you on the basis of Lynch all Liars...
More OMGUS...

im witholding a judgement on him until his return to defend himself.
What is it I am expected to defend myself against?
More minimising cases...

This was originally 3 posts, consolidated by the mod of the game into one big one.
What it illustrates, IMHO, is that Xtoxm's playstyle as scum in that game was remarkably similar to his play-style so far here - wide-ranging, OMGUS-based accusations, while his vote remains fixed on the person he percieves to be the most hopeful wagon around, and he defends a seemingly lost cause - at this point in the game, he was buddying fuzzylightning, a pro-town vig who was looking likely to be the lynch before Xtoxm popped his head up - see the correlation. He is also minimising or effectively ignoring accusations against him, whilst buddying anyone he can to save himself.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:34 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

That is a pretty decent case KoC. He has shown suspicions outside of OMGUS in this game I think (TSN), but other similarities are definitely there.

I am going to need to read some town games of him.

I really like my vote on Zaz, but that wagon seems unlikely to move. Will start looking at alternate cases.
The above written statement is pro-town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I can't think of any 2 games where my play is more distinct than the 2 games you have mentioned.

I was buddying up to Charter when I defended him from being lynched in lovers multiball too, right?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:39 am

Post by chazworthington »

Apologies for lack ofposting recently, was busy in the planning/executing of the girlfriend's birthday. I'll be posting tonight.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:16 am

Lover's Multiball was a much different game - Nightless, lovers, with scum and werewolves. Therefore I don't consider that part of meta, because of the difference in the way that game was played. Also, you replaced into that game at a point where we had discovered the Timestamp tell in Lover Daytalks, and so it's a very different situation. But way to ignore the rest, Xtoxm.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Sorry, I still haven't had time to look through those games. I don't want KoC to be the only one who has, but I just don't have time.

I'm still waiting for some of these lurkers to get back in the game. TSN? YC?
"This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on being so logical, Fark." - Alabaska J
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:15 am

Post by q21 »

KoC's 276 is interesting and I can see some correlation between the things said there and his play style this game. That said I still don't think he's done anything particularly scummy this game and am not willing to vote someone based just on meta. It is something to keep in mind, and maybe reason to watch him more closely.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:21 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

I would really love some input from Zazier. Would also like a vote count, but I know the mod is having issues.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 am

This game is slowing down far too quickly. Everyone post your top suspects, why, and a vote would be nice. Not a lynch, necessarily, but I'd like to see Xtoxm gone today.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:29 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

I'd like to hear from Adams. A lot of my case against Xtoxm is based on Adams being town. Since I'm uncertain, at best, about that, I'd like to hear his take on Xtoxm.

For now I'm keeping my vote where it is. (on Xtoxm). I don't like the way he dismissed the case against him, and KoC has raised some good points that he hasn't really tackled. He's been posting all over the boards since his last post here, not a long enough interval to call it lurking, but since he's the main focus right now, I'd like to hear much more from him.

Since our mod is having internet problems right now, can I suggest that everyone who checks in should just confirm their own current vote so that we can try to put together our own impromptu vote count.

Confirm Vote: Xtoxm
"This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on being so logical, Fark." - Alabaska J
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

His points and his case are complete bullshit, and I can't believe i'm being lynched.

Well fuck you.

Unvote Vote Xtoxm
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:42 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

lol road rage
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

WTF!? For the newbies here (Adams, I'm looking in your direction) Self voting = SCUM.

I have no idea if that was the hammer. If it wasn't, let's finish him off, I have no doubts anymore.

If it was the hammer, we may have a looong twilight.

Anyone want to play 20 questions?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Perhaps you should consider a different game then, cos you're way off.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:04 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

Farkshinsoup wrote:Self voting = SCUM.
That is inaccurate. It is definitely bad form, but I would think if a statistical analysis was done, this would be a null tell.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:11 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Xtoxm wrote:Perhaps you should consider a different game then, cos you're way off.
So why did you do it then? You're too experienced on this site to get rattled so easily as town - you got caught, and now you're acting pissy cause you thought you had it in the bag.

I've seen almost no pro-town actions from you, some half-hearted scum hunting when you first came in, maybe, but that's it. Everything else has pretty much boiled down to, "This is fuckin' ridiculous, I can't believe that I'm a suspect, I won't even dignify it with a response."

Die scum.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:23 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

When we get a vote count, I will likely vote Xtoxm. I do recall him turning aggressive and using a similar tone while giving up the last time I saw him as scum.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:19 am

If you read up to his lynch in Fantasy Sci-Fi, he did exactly the same there, although not the extreme of self-voting.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:57 am

Post by q21 »

Xtoxm wrote:His points and his case are complete bullshit, and I can't believe i'm being lynched.

Well fuck you.

Unvote Vote Xtoxm
Scum blowing up because he got caught easily without having actually done too much wrong? Quite possibly. Together with his scum meta I think this is enough to put you at L-1 (Y.C. Zazier, KoC, FSS, Xtoxm, me). Either claim or unvote yourself like a sane person who actually wants to play this game.

Unvote, Vote Xtoxm.

Vote count is updated. Sorry, real life intervened. Also, I'm sending out a batch of prods.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Mr_Adams »

Farkshinsoup wrote:WTF!? For the newbies here (Adams, I'm looking in your direction) Self voting = SCUM.
from what I understand, selfvote=jester
http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=115728
http://www.conquerclub.com/static/banner.animated.fgdg.468x60.gif
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Mr_Adams »

Farkshinsoup wrote:I'd like to hear from Adams. A lot of my case against Xtoxm is based on Adams being town. Since I'm uncertain, at best, about that, I'd like to hear his take on Xtoxm.
IDK, from playing these games I've come to the realization that I suck at charecter analysis. I'm better at working with logic through hard evidence. I think I'd be a good forensic investigator :)
http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=115728
http://www.conquerclub.com/static/banner.animated.fgdg.468x60.gif
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I haven't played anything like my fucking scum meta, this is the most fucking pro-town i've been in ages. You are idiots.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Can we get a roleclaim, please?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Self vote = VT

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”