Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

Thought we were still in the confirmation stages,
And this game has already advanced 4 pages..

(sip), what the hell is going on…page two and two role revealed? Xtoxm, is the SK?!?! I don’t like X’s reaction to Poro AT ALL. It is almost like he flaked for being caught Page 2. I agree with Poro, I do not see farside putting in a jester in the game…we have had some discussion about jesters in the GD, will see if farside has commented in those threads.

Porochaz wrote:This is true, Zorblag. However I dont like considering Jester roles especially on page 3/4 of a thread, its a lot more likely hes an SK panicked. His play suggests it. Hes been given a reprieve for the moment lets see how things play out.
Qft

I really doubt that Poro is bussing X starting on the first page.

More to come..need to go to work…also want to check the GD first before I vote
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:36 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Cant find the jester GD thread.
if farside did put a jester in this game, I will be seeing red.

(Sip)....what?

Xtoxm wrote:Volunteer for my nightkill right there.
this earns my vote.

vote Xtoxm

Gorrad wrote:Unvote Ok, here's what we do. We direct Xtoxm's kill every night, directly. We specifically state who else we want dead before anyone hammers. If this isn't decided on, it's the person with the second most number of votes. If A) Xtoxm kills ANYONE but who we specify, B) We're in or think we're in a LYLO situation, C) It becomes obvious that either Xtoxm's kill is the only kill or he does not have a kill, or D) He pisses us off too much, we lynch him. Personally, I think the SK claim is BS, but I'm willing to give him a shot.

Also, Xtoxm, I want a full flavor claim.
I dont understand how we got in this situation...Leaving X alive, how this will benefit X in the end?..it doesnt, eventually he will be lynched. Staying alive longer does not help him win...it only helps scum..I also dont fully believe the SK claim...

X, why do you want to stay alive longer? Explain how that helps you fulfill your win condition.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #174 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:27 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

For the record, "scum" includes mafia AND SK.

Jahudo, I agree with Llama...I think some were setting up for a Poro lynch (remember reading thinking..."what?")...I need to reread to see how exactly it all went down though.

I think that Dukes vote is really weak and his reasoning poor, but he did state that it was a "probe"/OMGUS vote. Dukes, usually a "probe" also uses questions. What is probing about this vote at the beginning of Day 2?...do you think it is wise to OMGUS vote in day 2?

going to reread when I have time, though there is not much to read..X's poor play really made it easy for us.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #190 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:50 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

still waiting
and anticipating.

(Sip)..like to hear a response to this please.

Drunken Piper wrote:
I think that Dukes vote is really weak and his reasoning poor, but he did state that it was a "probe"/OMGUS vote. Dukes, usually a "probe" also uses questions. What is probing about this vote at the beginning of Day 2?...do you think it is wise to OMGUS vote in day 2?
also, we are in Day 2...Ghost, has posting exactly once...tired of lurkers in my games...post or be replaced. Ghost, what are your thoughts about Llama vs. wolf/duke/kloud? your thoughts on Dukes OMGUS vote on day 2?...and this current bandwagon? How do you feel day 1 went? Consider this post a warning.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #213 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:31 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Since X’s play was quite bad,
Day 2, feels like another Day 1.5, very sad.

(Sip), question.

Dukes wrote: I believe Pacman is the most likely scum at this point due to his "bomb/jester" explanation. But he won't be around for two more days. So I'm not sure what my next act should be, especially since every other thought I've had seems to turn people against me.
why would Pac be more likely scum with this explanation? If he were mafia with X I would understand that reasoning..but X was a SK...he was alone....so why is Pac more likely scum?

Jahudo wrote:@Drunken Piper: I'd be interested to hear some analysis from you. You appear to be keeping up with the game but I don't feel as though you're as directly involved.
Becaue of X's shitty play yesterday, today really is Day 1.5. Nothing was really developed yesterday. This is why bandwagons are great day 1. We see who jumped where, why, and how often. this did not occur because of the Poro/X flaking incident. the only thing that came out of yesterday was fingering pointing about Poro either being a role cop or people setting up for his lynch today.

Gorrad's lynch (which has already been discussed) was either an experience kill or someone pick up on the "breadcrumb".

I want to hear from ghost...I have asked questions and gave him a warning. He has picked up his prod, yet still not posted...actively lurking. I encourage everyone to meta ghost...he frequently does this as scum.

vote Ghost
will remove if replaced, but have a feeling he is going to show up to post just enough
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #222 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Alcohol is a vice that has me hooked,
did GW say was gone (v/la) and I overlooked?
LlamaFluff wrote:First off... why did you fullclaim? Seriously you have what, two votes and two FoSs?

Also why are your top suspects lurkers, who one was on V/LA for most of the first day, and the second one posted that he is on V/LA right now?
(Slurp)where did GW has that?...if so, why did the mod prod him and update us on that? Also, I have played(ing) with GW several times...I am not pulling this meta out of my ass...dont believe me, check for yourself.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #230 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

I find it funny when people point the finger.
without any knowledge that lingers.

(sip)Dukes, have you meta-ed GW at all? you are quit to state my "lack of contribution", but you have yet to fact check what I have brought to your attention. Have you checked my suggested meta of GW? Have you asked me for completed games where GW(scum) lurked? Have you checked to see when GW last posted on site? Since I intially posed my questions to GW he has posted 6 times in 2 other games...

so why are you attacking me for my attack without actually following up and fact checking?

Dukes wrote:Three votes and two FoSs, actually, Llama. Which, if they convert, becomes L-1. Pac, Zorblag, and Kloud voted, with Wolf and Poro suspicious. And you, for that matter. So it made sense to claim then to me.

For me, the difference between 2 through 4 is pretty low. Lurking is a common enough scumtell -- especially in a minigame like this -- that it puts me off. But DP's only contribution has been to point that out, which puts him on the list.

I'd like to know what DP thinks of Pacman and the Wolf/Llama dichotomy, though, which will help me evaluate him better -- he's essentially there because he's the least trustworthy of the "probables".
I have already said I agree with Llama...but I waiting to see how that plays out...how people defend/explain their actions, before I put forth my questions of the situation....and I dont think it is just a wolf/llama arguement...it is more of a wolf/YOU/kloud vs. llama arguement...noting that you left yourself out of that.

however, right now, I feel GW is the scummiest by far.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #231 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

See dukes, this is someone who is actually hunting.
trying swinging and not just act like you are playing by bunting.

(sip)

Jahudo wrote: What GW games do you have in mind DP? There's Pikimin mafia where poro replaced GW as scum but I didn't see any blatant lurking.
Will get thoses games...I think I have two (will have to find the games)...and a current one I cant reference, but shouldnt be hard to find..
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #237 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

I do I do have a wife.
so I understand about real life(RL)

(gulp)ok..

unvote...

questions still stand to dukes though.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #243 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:55 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

I again I ask.
for you to complete the task

(sip)

Drunken Piper wrote:
(sip)Dukes, have you meta-ed GW at all? you are quick to state my "lack of contribution", but you have yet to fact check what I have brought to your attention. Have you checked my suggested meta of GW? Have you asked me for completed games where GW(scum) lurked? Have you checked to see when GW last posted on site? Since I intially posed my questions to GW he has posted 6 times in 2 other games...

just because he has been replaced, doesnt me this questions are not important. you comment that my wagon is bad (while agreeing that GW was scummy)..please answer these questions.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #278 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

I am a rhyming fool,
which has made me beer's tool

(sip)

Dukes wrote:DP -- I'm looking into other GW games as you suggested, and your meta-ing so far seems to be an honest play. My apologies.
to jahudo as well, the best is a current game...if you meta it, you will find it...as for the older games, I will have to find them...of course, they are hardly needed now, that he has been replaced. the reason I thought he was scummy was because I feel he lurks on purpose and posts just enough to scoot by...this is not the case in this game. I will still provide the links if you are just fact checking my meta to see if I am on the up and up..let me know if you still want them

Jahudo wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: JOAT is Jack Of All Trades.
Wiki doesn't elaborate on which roles they will have, but just says that once a role is used, it can't be used again. I'd never heard of this, but anything is possible as long as the game balancing is there.

I have seen JoaT have cop, doc, vig, posion, tracking, watching, and Nk immune abilities...but they can only be used once.

Porochaz wrote:DP always plays with couplets, I can give you an example in a couple of days if needed. Please dont read into it him doing that, its not a PR.
QFT, and I actually toned it down to just one per post...I used to only post in couplets (see former games and title thread)

kloud, can you please (re)state your position on Poro for me....and your thought on Llama (now)...have they changed for either person since yesterday? why?

Dukes, I assume when you say "clear"..you mean town vibe right?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #280 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

oh me oh my,
is that a slip I see go by?
Zorblag wrote:If I
had to pick 3 scum
it might be Dukes and then two of Drunken Piper, LlamaFluff and Pacman281292 but what they say next will have a huge influence on that.
(guzzle)...why are you picking 3 scum over just 2 left? Especially with a Sk dead? Do you have knowledge we dont? I assumed the mafia team would be 2 in a 12 person game with a SK...am I missing something?

vote Zorblag

please explain why you decided to pick that number? did someone say pick a top scum list of 3 and I miss it?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #295 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

going to Chicago to get down.
will be posting Monday when I get back into town.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #298 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

to be safe and while away from my shack..
I will
unvote
until I get back
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #333 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Back from the sites of the Windy City,
Still groggy from the airplane drugs, oh what a pity.

(sip) getting caught up from page 12.

LlamaFluff wrote:
In pacmans opening post he makes a joke vote. While in most cases there is nothing wrong with something like this, in this situation it is scummy. Shortly before this opening post, xtoxm claimed SK. I have a massive problem with you not even mentioning this, let alone not casting a vote, laying a FoS, or even commenting on who you believed. Random phase had just broken, so trying to revert to it is scummy.
I disagree with the thought process here. Pacman is scummy for not acknowledging X's claim? Why? How would mafia benefit by not mentioning this? Matter of fact, that would have been a great time to jump on a wagon with little to no heat. Now Llama does provide several reasons for his Pac vote (284), but this seems like a weak reason. Would you be saying that Pac was being pragmatic (and scummy) if he had acknowledged and voted X….this reason is feeling like tunnel vision, but maybe not.

Most of the other points I can see as scummy or how someone might think they are scummy.

Jahudo wrote:
@LlamaFluff
-It is valid that Pacman should have gone directly into the SK talk and ignored the random joke vote phase, but his joke post and his "I’m confused" post were 20 minutes apart in time so I disagree that he was trying to derail anything.
QFT

Zorblag wrote:
I also don't love that Drunken Piper took his vote off me overly. He was reading into my phrasing than was actually there but I liked the fact that he was looking carefully at what was said. As he hasn't done anything to implicate anyone else since voting for me I'd very much like to hear his thoughts at this time.

This is a strange post and has set off another alarm. This post seems like you are "ok" with my vote on you. Then you come back with a reverse OMGUS. As of this post you are attacking me for not attacking anyone else since my unvote WHEN I CLEARLY state that I am going to be out of town until today...I unvoted because I was going out of town and did want to leave my vote unattended without seeing your retort first.

Please explain why you have a problem with me removing my vote when I was going out of town? You feel that was scummy? Why?
Kmd4390 wrote:Wolf/DP, What are your thoughts on Pacman/Dukes?
between the two, I am actually leaning Dukes as scum...I dont like how he handled the Poro/X incident yesterday. I dont like how he attacked me for my suspicion of GW while at the same time suspecting GW for the exact same reasoning.

my vote most likely will be going on Dukes...

would like to hear Zorblag answer my question before voting though.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #343 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

this puts Dukes at one before he dies.
trying to see through discussion and lies.

(sip)

Zorblag wrote:
Also, my response to your vote happened directly after you cast the vote for me. There was no need to worry about waiting for that when you left for Chicago. You made no mention of that when you unvoted but you do seem to be citing it now.
Drunken Piper wrote:to be safe and while away from my shack..
I will
unvote
until I get back
Made no mention my ass, "To be safe" while I was away, I unvoted so my vote was not unattended. Things can happen very fast in this game. Unless I am absoutely certian about my vote and suspicions I always unvote if I am leaving.

My problem with you is that you are implying that a.) you found my unvote strange and b.) You attempt to deflect saying I havent suspected anyone else. "As he hasn't done anything to implicate anyone else since voting" I hadnt done anything else because I was busy...you posted that on 299, I voted you on 280, I unvoted and left on 298...I only really suspected you at that point and did not feel it important to talk about anyone else.

I also note that Dukes defends you with a "to be honest" comment in 282 when you are voting him. Interesting enough your vote is on Dukes, but you are supporting a Pac lynch(334). trying to gain support to get heat off your buddy? But wanting to test the waters first so it doesnt look scummy?

when Dukes flips scum, I know who his partner is.

vote Dukes
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #349 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

this is my second attempt to write this.
if it doesnt go through, upon this computer, I will piss.

(sip)

Jahudo wrote:
@DP: Why did you refrain from judging pacman until the post before your vote on Dukes? Why did you largely ignore Dukes besides his attack on your meta suggestion for GW?
When did I ever judge pacman? I (like you) did not like the pacman cases presented. I questioned (judged) those cases, and didnt like the wagon based on that. Funny you say I ignored Dukes...compared to who? I stated several times (more that what you indicated) what I didnt like about Dukes. Not sure why you are trying to spin that I ignored him when that isnt the case what so ever. I am getting a pretty pro-town read off you, so I assume that you are just trying to scum hunt, but something about the way the question is worded bothers me. Not so much the FoS (noting no FoS on wolf)...but the fact that you instantly attacking two people on the Dukes lynch, that you yourself was on.

Jahudo wrote:
@Also DP: What do you make of Zorblag's maybe minor attempt to switch wagons from Dukes to pacman given that Dukes is town?

Nothing I guess. I was pretty sure after Zorblag's last minute mention of the pac wagon that I saw one scum trying to help another...there was no team there.

KMD, thoughts with your vote?

more to come when I have time.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #357 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

thinking that the Pac case was weak
those who were on it, reeked.

(guzzle)

Jahudo wrote: So i'm not suspicious of your timing, but more confused what you were thinking up until your last two posts.
Well I was suspicious of Zor and Dukes..and some degree Llama. My vote on Dukes was 50% suspicion of him and 50% disliking those on Pac's wagon. I felt some of Llama's case was suspicious...what really put me over the edge was Zor's post about not being against the Pac wagon...I mean where the shit did that come from?...I read that, like he was trying to test the waters to divert the Dukes wagon to Pac. If he got something going, he could switch his vote off his partner last minute suspicion free...if he didnt get something going, he still looks ok because he was on a scum lynch....it just looked sketchy to me.

LIke I said, I dont understand why Zorscum would want to jump off any town wagon...or at least test the waters.

SO now I am at a loss...DO I think Zor is scum now?...well, it doesnt make any sense why he would want to jump off the Dukes wagon..do I think Pac is scum?...well, I dont know at this point.. I dont think he has been helpful, but at this point I dont know who is partner could be. If pac is scum, Zor could be his partner, but it seems awful ballsy to make that play at the end of the Dukes lynch.

going to have to reread a bit more..and look at who was on what wagon when. like to hear from pac today.

Mod: think a game prod is in order...your game seems to be crawling
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

saw this claim was to come.
didnt bring it up, because I thought it was dumb.

(sip)

I saw you bread crumb Hermes yesterday, but didnt want to mention it. Also, i dont think a rolename in any way represents an alignment. I dont understand why your claiming right off the bat. I also think it is convenient stating that the most obvious pro-town player in the game is cleared. the problem with your claim is everytime I have seen a hider, it states that they will die (or not die) if hiding behind scum...without quoting your PM, are you saying that your PM does not state that? Another problem I have with your first post today, is that you are not addressing anything else..not Dukes lynch...the fact you have two votes on you...not even who you think is scum...why is that?

Jahudo wrote: Maybe Zorblag could look pro-town by trying to avoid a mislynch and maybe he was already thinking about who alot of people were going to suspect the next day and wanted to be a part of that wagon. These are things that scum could want to do but I also did not see a strong enough attempt from him to try and avoid the mislynch. I also could see him as town accepting most of the points that other people had against Dukes and pacman, which will make you want to get rid of both of them.

DP: From your perspective on who looks scummy and town, do you have any idea why Llama was nk'ed and what WIFOM if anything that presents? I
actually found him very pro-town and I don't see it as coming from someone he suspected in that poro must be scum cop investigation
Jah, I am not sure what you are trying to say in the bolded sentence. Any guess why Llama was night killed goes down into WIFOM territory. There could be a hundred different reasons...he was riding Pac a lot..maybe Pac was getting rid of a threat. Maybe Pac is not scum, and scum wanted it too look like Pac was getting rid of a threat. Maybe Llama breadcrumbed something (which apparently many people in this game thinks it is wise to do)...maybe scum felt Llama looked the most protown...maybe Llama had a meta on one of the scum..maybe maybe maybe...
if you take the kill at face value...for some reason, Llama threatened the scum...or that kill would help scum out the most.

Why do you think Llama was killed?

more to come (scummy and town) when I can reread...
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #367 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

funny I was the only one who had questions about the claim,
and people unvoted who had much blame.

(sip)

why does it bother me that I am the only one who questioned the claim and I didnt even have a vote on Pac?...But Poro and KMD remove their votes so fast. Everytime I have been a Hider or Modded a game with a Hider I provided the information whether hiding behind a mafia member is fatal or not. He comes out and claims that the most protown player is town and people just eat it up without question. He doesnt scum hunt. he doesnt provide his thoughts on anything else....he doesnt comment on yesterday..

Poro and KMD, you two were supposedly pretty sure he was scum, why the change of heart if both of you believe that a role name does not reflect alignment?

Pac, why have you not commented on yesterday, provided in thoughts on who you think are scum, or scum hunted today? Why did you think it was a good idea to claim just now? Why do you think it was a good idea to come out and "clear" Jahudo if you werent sure about "your role" without asking the mod first? If you are really a hider, can you please ask the mod? Can you please provide your top two scum list and why?

Zor, Pac and I were in your top two suspects...he has claimed "hider"...your thoughts now?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #371 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

twiddle dee dum, twiddle dee Pac.
hoping he comes back.

(sip)
Jahudo wrote:@Group but particularly kmd, poro and DP: what do you feel about this suggestion and doing it either today or tomorrow?:
Jahudo wrote:Does anyone else think we should decide a way to popcorn roles throughout today, given that if there might be 3 scum (I doubt it though) we would need to get one of them today or at night.
if we are have a mafia team of 3, we are at LYLO (assuming they can get a kill off which is pretty likely with a doc and RB dead)...if we have a mafia team of 2 and a SK, we have another day(if we dont bring down scum today)...and jesus christ I forgot about the brain slug, god, if we have a cult we are in trouble...I doubt we had a mafia team, SK, and cult.

I dont want to discuss too much about Hider variants until Pac answers my questions...If he is lying, I dont want to make his lie any easier.

I dont mind a claim, though, i would rather do it tomorrow just dont want to give away anything more than we need to WHEN we need to.
However
, if we claim at LYLO (unless we are at LYLO now)...it might come down to a he said, she said type situation. If we claim before a LYLO situation, we have more time to evaulate the claims with investigative roles...
However
, we exppose those roles and might give mafia an easy win....jesus, I guess I am on the fence on this one. I will claim if EVERYONE agrees to claim...but again, it has its pros and cons. I think if someone has a result that is important..that SHOULD come out today, but a full claim might be super risky

I would also rather add one more factor to the popcorn claim...dicecorn (official copy right) claim. We popcorn claim, using dice...lets say I start, I claim, then I make a list (giving every remaining unclaimed player a number) and role the dice...that person then claims and does the same. makes claim completely random and I can not think of a way scum could control the claim order aspect of that (assuming scum want to go last to be able to adjust their claim.)

at the very least...we could claim role names today...that might stir up some filth..(example: 2 Fry claims)
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #385 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

umm, what the fuck,
dodgey duck?

(gulp)

PAC, do not ignore my questions. Answer them now.

Poro, and what problems do you have with me?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #418 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

I am about a page behind and will try to catch up today.
been very busy, and free time must pay.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #438 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

will be ok with a mass claim.
still a page or two behind which is lame...

(sip)

I am going to be away for the holiday between the 25th until the 30th...I will try to update something tomorrow...but I am super busy so there is no promises I can log on.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #477 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

back from vacation with the fam.
what, Pac wants a replacement, damn.

(sip)

will catch up asap...consider my vote for a claim.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #505 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:12 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

first of all you have got the wrong alt.
second, that vote you might want to halt.

(gulp)

I assume you will provide some reason...is that because I helped hang your scummy ass yesterday or because I didnt swallow Pac's "claim" hook line and sinker at the beginning of the day? X is playing just as strange as pac. Will update this game today.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #508 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Baby I am back,
On that crazy track.

(sip) update time.

Going back to about page 16 so I make sure not to miss anything…posting as I go.

Page 16, Zorblag’s thoughts on Pac’s claim, Kloud’s problem with Zorblag and more discussion about possible setup and Xtoxm(X1)…I don’t really know if there is scum hunting here between Kloud and Zorblag or not. I am also unsure what Kloud’s point is in reference to Zorblag and X1. I am not skimming so what am I missing at this point in the game? Are you saying that Zorblag is scummy because….?

Page 17,

Post 405,
Zor seems very accommodating...maybe that isn’t the right word. Everything feels like he is walking on egg shells or sugar coating as not to rock the boat. I think this might be one of my problem with him. As I type that, I realize that doesn’t make any sense. It is things like “You're certainly part of everyone so the response is appreciated”, “I don't want to seem like I'm playing the newbie card here.”, “It's a play style that might well continue to lead to suspicion of me here (the fora in general) but I don't have a great way to control that so I'll just have to deal with it.”. Maybe it is a difference in play style. I tend to play emotional and heated…things get me angry, I react. When I not busy with work, being sick, and holidays I am usually very proactive and make little excuse. When someone is so nice in the face of suspicion…it is disarming. You are a new player so I have nothing to base a meta off of.
Zorblag wrote:
Drunken Piper: I do appreciate the continued attention on pacman281292. I agree that his claim doesn't clear him as it would be a decent claim to make if he were scum trying to hide. I've seen you talk about both pacman281292 in some depth of the players who are still alive. I wonder if you find the play of anyone else to be suspicious at this time?
more sugar coated questions, mmm, goes down sweet. At this point in the game (page 17) I am getting strange vibes off you and I don’t like Pac and I don’t like his claim (more on why later)…going to answer this question in detail when I finish the read. Though, I am noting it appears that you are being protown in the post (406) by attempting to stir conversation.

Post 414,
Wolf, throws out some weak suspicions (after being prodded by Zorblag). Zorblag mentions previously that he doesn’t feel like wolf is scum hunting(413). This was his retort to that. This post is not scum hunting it is opinion based and weak at that(but it is what Zorblag asked for). It leave wolf room to maneuver if a bandwagon builds later. Wolf what was scum hunting about this post? Also mentions that Pac’s claim cleared Jahudo in his eyes.

KMD does much of the same in his post (415)that wolf does his..(throws weak suspicion without reasoning leaving himself room to maneuver). I understand vibes and guts…believe me I do…but at this point in the game..we need more. Ha, Zor calls him on that same fact in 416…Zor, do you feel like Wolf’s answer was adequate at this point?

I really like Kloud’s 419 post. Is not scared to take a stance and encourages everyone to do so..lets see what happens.

Page 18,

More discuss about the setup (poro and kmd)…noting Poro did not address kloud’s suggestion of everyone commenting on people in the game.

Page 19,

The more Poro pushes that we are not at LYLO..the more I am wanting to claim.

Wolf asks for a replacement (hmmm..meta check..seems like he has dropped off.)
Pac asks for a replacement (hmmmm..meta check…posting all over the site)

Page 20,

X2 replaces Pac, votes wolf without even reading the game.

Wait a minute, you think the town has too much power, but you haven’t read the game yet? You haven’t got caught up in those 9 minutes between post 485 and 488. Please explain. X2 gets crap for his ppor play (and vote?), then switches it to me with NO REASON…did you reread at this point?

My thoughts on players (per kloud’s request)..coming..tonight or tomorrow.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #561 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:01 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

So it took me awhile,
To get back on and PbP compile.

(guzzle)

I am going to go ahead and provide my thoughts on players as I think others (who have not already) should do…

KMD, I didn’t like GW at first. I have a pretty good meta on GW. Whenever he was scum, he lurked the hell out of the game and only posted to avoid getting replaced. However, GW was replaced. That did (unfairly) leave some residual scumminess on KMD. I felt decently good about KMD, until he instantly removed his vote from Pac/X2 once Pac claimed. What bothered me here, was how quickly he was willing to except this questionable claim. He rode Pac’s ass with his vote all of Day 2, and Pac claims hider (sloppily and conveniently) and poof gone. Reading Pac’s claim made me question Pac more…and I have a problem understanding how it had the opposite effect on KMD (also see Poro). I realize some of this might be guilt by association. Because I feel that X2 is scum at this point. He seems to be scum hunting though. Asking questions and stirring conversation. His recent questions to X2 have been interesting….but it could be fluff.

I am putting KMD in the neutral category, leaning scum.

X2 (Pac), Been reviewing Pac and now X2….and am now wishing I had been on his lynch yesterday. I didn’t really give Pac the needed look, because I didn’t like those who pushed so hard for him yesterday. I thought Dukes and Llama’s cases against Pac were forced and borderline opportunistic (why I chose Dukes’ wagon). Now Dukes(town) is dead and conveniently enough Pac’s biggest opponent Llama (town) turned up dead today. Pac’s claim today looks put together and planned. However, I think he accidently shot is load to early. He claimed to fast. He claimed he didn’t hide one night and the only night he did hide it was behind the most obvious protown player. Which is fine, but he doesn’t seem to understand his role (hider dies behind mafia?) at first then constructs the role as he goes. He says “if” farside uses the “official” version. Later under scrutiny he mentions “dangerous hiding points”. Well to me, that screams official version of hider, so I don’t understand why initially he said “if”. Also I find the claim convenient. Not only does he earn a buddy by saying the most town player (Jahudo) in the game is obviously town, but he doesn’t have to say anyone else is town (“because he only hid once”) maximizing the amount of suspects left. X2 is worse. He comes in and votes wolf “without” reading and states (which I think is bullshit, too). How are you confident wolf is scum, without reading? I think this was a slip of sorts. Also don’t understand how he is so certain there are 3 mafia (putting us at LYLO), but he wanted to vote no massclaim. Don’t want to expose your buddy(s)? Votes me, yet to explain why? Hasn’t provided any content and game thoughts. Then wants to support a lynch of anyone who attacks his scumminess.

Scum,

Kloud, little tougher. Been in a game with kloud before (different alt) and I remember I felt he was lurkerish and scummy. But for the life of me I can not remember what game. I thought he was town in the end though. In this game is a completely different kloud. What does that mean? Nothing. Just noting it. In this game he is not short of content and provides his opinion and takes stances. Which I like. He was the first to ask the town to take stances on each other, which I feel could be another point in his favor. Today he is looking good as well, asking the right questions and trying to obtain as much insight as possible.

Thinking town here.

Jahudo, If there was a town to scum chart, jahudo would be the top of that chart. Even with Pac’s “clearing” I feel that jahudo was chosen for that, because he is so protown. He asks questions and digs for answers. He is not afraid to take stances. I like the fact that he immediately came out swinging with questions today versus cases and votes. If he would have come out of the Night today with cases and votes (especially after being on the Dukes’ wagon) this would be a different write up.

Town.

Zorblag, Something about Zorblag repeatedly hits my scumdar. I think I have pinpointed it to his posting style. At least I think it is a posting style. As stated earlier, he seems accommodating and sugar coats many points. Again, this might be a difference in style. So I need to judge him on actions maybe. Pushed the Dukes wagon much of yesterday and only at the last second when it might have gone the other way (pac) did he mention he would be open to a Pac lynch. (note: some of this again might be suspicion by association). I read that as a maneuver to cover his ass just in case the lynch swung to Pac and he had to jump on it with little reason…or If Pac was hung, he didn’t jump on it, and flipped scum (like I think he will) Zor (partner) could have said, “oh darn, I should have followed my instinct” and point to that post. ….this all being said, this idea sort of shatters today with his recent vote on X2. Now I could come up with several reasons why Zorscum would vote X2scum at this point, but that is putting me down a road of tunnel visioning….so, meh. Generally I find Zor’s play as reactive versus proactive (see Kloud and Jahudo) which is a strike against him. I am really back and forth on Zor.

Jesus, putting him in the neutral category leaning scum.

Animorph (wolf), I had wolf on town most of the day. Have seen wolf as scum (though he was new) and his play was obvious and opportunistic. Though I am sure wolfscum, would have earned since that game, but I don’t see that type of play here. I have noted his obvious breadcrumbs. I like the fact that he waited to vote Dukes over Pac (though I think Jahudo would differ in that view), based slightly on my meta on him. When wolf posted it was mostly short but inquisitive. Ani replaces. I have seen Ani also as scum (GF) and all he did was lurk. Here he seems to be posting, though I am finding some of it fluffy. Jury really is out here.

Neutral category, leaning town.

Poro, I am simply back and forth on Poro. I had him completely in the protown category after Day 1. I am actually surprised he survived to see Day 2. Poro was in the Pac lynch camp day 2. I find Poro asking questions and scum hunting. He is not short on content. The only thing I don’t like about him today is his insistence that there is only a 2 person scum team and voting against a massclaim. Well the vote is done with and we aren’t claiming, but it leaves me thinking “huh?”. Even with that, I still feel a decent vibe coming from Poro.

Neutral category, leaning town.

Vote Xtoxm
, lucky you getting two scum roles in the same game.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #564 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

confusing the post is..
help me here with this.

animorpherv1 wrote:I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to lynch him without his claim, thats why I haven't voted him yet, so
vote:Xotxm
for 2 reasons, I think he is scum, and I want to see him claim.
wait a minute...what?

unvote
for a second....

he has already claimed...why do
you
think he is scum?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #570 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

worried me,
worried see?

(sip)
Jahudo wrote:I agree with DP: Animorpherv what do you mean by claiming?
@DP why did you unvote if you think he's scum?

I've been looking at the pages directly up to this wagon on Xtoxm but I actually don't see anything as scummy opportunistic on the people voting him. Anyone see it a different way? My one concern is that DP says this:
Drunken Piper wrote:Been reviewing Pac and now X2….and am now wishing I had been on his lynch yesterday. I didn’t really give Pac the needed look, because I didn’t like those who pushed so hard for him yesterday.
I don't think that people pushing hard on a case is a reason to skip over it.
I dont like how quick ani jumped on the wagon as soon as I have voted. He didnt really express much interest in jumping on that wagon until I voted...then he stated that he thought X was scummy and he wanted X to claim....well, he (ani) obviously is not trying to scum hunt or he would have read the thread and would have known X has already claimed.

that vote reeks of opportunity.

now I am not sure about X

I might return my vote, but I want Ani to answer first....I am also concerned about how the frequency of ani's posting in the thread just immediately stopped after that vote..

seems off.

and in regards to yesterday...I meant how the cases were pushed...if you remember I called out llama yesterday for flaws in her attack of Pac..
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #574 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:37 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

on scumminess Pac/X2 has dibs,
but I also question Ani's motives.

(drink)

Either Ani, is scum trying to jump on X2town's easy wagon quickly or he is scum bussing X2scum early to gain town cred.

he is not reading the thread and he has changed my view of him

Vote Animorpherv1
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #609 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:35 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Who cares if he has claim
he is still scummy all the same.

Between the two KMD and X2, I would rather lynch X2

vote Xtoxm

kloud, your thoughts on Ani?...I know it is close to deadline, but you and Poro's last minute attack on KMD seems off.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #632 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

first game won under this alt,
think i will drink drink drink this beer with malt.

(shotgun)

I cant believe X self hammer at lylo....so kloud got a guilty on KMD and didnt say anything? I dont know if we won as much as you guys just lost.

good game all
(hic)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”