wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:47 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Dukes wrote:Here's the thing: if all I'm doing is drawing suspicion to myself, I'm not playing well. It appears I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Since I'm halfway to being lynched, I might as well confirm my role-claim.

I am Bender. Although I'm town aligned, I have no ability because, let's face it, would you trust Bender to do anything other than get drunk at night? The only thing I have to offer is another body... in many ways.

Okay, that out of the way, and hopefully it'll keep me from being lynched, BUT...
Though no one really wants suspicion, townie or scum, i would think scum would especially not want attention drawn to them, and say they aren't playing well because of said attention.

Also i see a slight contradiction if i am reading this right. You say you have no other abilities, but hint at having another body in many ways? And in the series Bender was a main char, a wild card that could do good, but mostly did pretty rotten things, so by claiming Bender that doesn't really clear you in my book.

And with a few votes and a couple FoS's you full claim, saying you hope it keeps you from being lynched? That just doesn't sound right.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Jahudo »

I'm not buying the GW lurking as a scum tell yet, but I also remember that his original V/LA was during the first RL week of this game and we are well past that.

What GW games do you have in mind DP? There's Pikimin mafia where poro replaced GW as scum but I didn't see any blatant lurking.
Dukes
Dukes
Townie
Dukes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by Dukes »

"In many ways" was an attempt at a pun. Bah. Ignore it.

And there were enough full votes and FoS's to doom me, so I fullclaimed. Maybe I did so too soon... but at least you know who I am. And yeah, Bender was a wild card, but he was more anti-hero than villain.

But that's that. I'll ask Wolf and Llama -- do the two of you suspect each other as strongly as it was implied you did a few RL days ago? Why or why not?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Dukes wrote:"In many ways" was an attempt at a pun. Bah. Ignore it.

And there were enough full votes and FoS's to doom me,
so I fullclaimed. Maybe I did so too soon... but at least you know who I am. And yeah, Bender was a wild card, but he was more anti-hero than villain.

But that's that. I'll ask Wolf and Llama -- do the two of you suspect each other as strongly as it was implied you did a few RL days ago? Why or why not?
There were two votes (at least I believe so) on you, when the needed number of votes to lynch was/is six at this point. FoSes do not put you closer to a lynch in any way, so you were nowhere close to "being doomed." The full claim at L-4 was completely unnecessary, and as others have already pointed out, claiming Bender does not do much to change my suspicions, even if he was more "anti-hero," as you say.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

"anti-hero" to me seems more anti-town, but that is probably a personal opinion.

As far as my opinion on Llama, i feel he is more then likely an aggressive townie who believes he has found scum.

And why are you saying "Thats that" and trying to move on by getting Llama and i to try and focus on each other again?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

I find it funny when people point the finger.
without any knowledge that lingers.

(sip)Dukes, have you meta-ed GW at all? you are quit to state my "lack of contribution", but you have yet to fact check what I have brought to your attention. Have you checked my suggested meta of GW? Have you asked me for completed games where GW(scum) lurked? Have you checked to see when GW last posted on site? Since I intially posed my questions to GW he has posted 6 times in 2 other games...

so why are you attacking me for my attack without actually following up and fact checking?

Dukes wrote:Three votes and two FoSs, actually, Llama. Which, if they convert, becomes L-1. Pac, Zorblag, and Kloud voted, with Wolf and Poro suspicious. And you, for that matter. So it made sense to claim then to me.

For me, the difference between 2 through 4 is pretty low. Lurking is a common enough scumtell -- especially in a minigame like this -- that it puts me off. But DP's only contribution has been to point that out, which puts him on the list.

I'd like to know what DP thinks of Pacman and the Wolf/Llama dichotomy, though, which will help me evaluate him better -- he's essentially there because he's the least trustworthy of the "probables".
I have already said I agree with Llama...but I waiting to see how that plays out...how people defend/explain their actions, before I put forth my questions of the situation....and I dont think it is just a wolf/llama arguement...it is more of a wolf/YOU/kloud vs. llama arguement...noting that you left yourself out of that.

however, right now, I feel GW is the scummiest by far.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

See dukes, this is someone who is actually hunting.
trying swinging and not just act like you are playing by bunting.

(sip)

Jahudo wrote: What GW games do you have in mind DP? There's Pikimin mafia where poro replaced GW as scum but I didn't see any blatant lurking.
Will get thoses games...I think I have two (will have to find the games)...and a current one I cant reference, but shouldnt be hard to find..
(hic)
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm being replaced. I can't focus on too many games at once, due to a rather weird combination of RL stuff that demand my attention (namely, college searching and choral events). I've sent Farside a message about it, and am just waiting for her to pick it up.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Dukes wrote: Pacman's confirm post happened after Xtoxm exploded. He jokingly voted for Poro before retracting it and voting for Jahudo. Then, when asked what the heck just happened, he pointed the FoS at the person who asked him. All this when we had a known Threat to the Town already out there. He then continued not to vote for the admitted Serial Killer. When asked about this, he said he was worried about there being a bomb or a jester. Those roles I could buy being in a 24-person game, but a 12? Wouldn't only the essentials be in a game like that?

Now, since it appears I'm more out of place than the token Washington National at the MLB All-Star Game, I'll stop short of voting just yet. But... doesn't Pacman's play seem kind of odd in retrospect?
WTF
A SK claim is something extremely odd. So, I thought that it was just a joke claim, and I ignored it. How do you completely deduce that there are no bomb/jesters in mini THEME games? Or possibly VIs? (no offense, xtoxm)
So, I decided to not believe the claim, and I tried to find out what did he try to do with that. I failed, and he was indeed a SK.
You say that I'm acting scummy just because I'd make a "weird" joke vote and because I didn't believe a SK claim?
Dukes wrote:If the only thing Pacman did wrong was being scared of a bomb or jester role, I'd write it off as overthinking. But one of his first acts was to cast a random vote, then once asked why he voted the way he did, he changed his vote to his accuser. It seemed rather fast to be paranoid.
Dukes wrote:Pacman is 1 not because he's V/LA, but because he got defensive right from the get-go. If you look at his first votes, he cast one at random, was asked why, and switched to the person who asked.
BULLSHIT.
My first and second vote were IN THE SAME POST! HOW IN HELL CAN SOMEONE ASK ME SOMETHING ABOUT A VOTE JUST ON PREVIEW?!?!?!
Porochaz said "your post made no sense", and I just joke FoSed him. I DIDN'T CHANGE MY VOTE AFTER JOKEVOTING JAH 'TILL THE END OF DAY 1.
Please, stop strawmanning me.
Confirm Vote: Dukes

If I skipped something, please tell me.
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Thanks GhostWriter. Hope life gets more easy.
I already have a replacement. KMD is replacing GW effective immediately.

Thanks KMD
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

KMD!!!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Just like (not so) old times. *back to game*
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

I do I do have a wife.
so I understand about real life(RL)

(gulp)ok..

unvote...

questions still stand to dukes though.
(hic)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Hey. Glad to see some people who I've played with before, and some from Family Guy! Too bad I didn't get a chance to play with Xtoxm, but I guess he was SK, so good job on killing him. Haven't really read much of anything yet, but I'll have some content tomorrow. Just checking in to show that I'm here. I look forward to playing with some people I've seen before and the ones I haven't played with too. For those who don't know me, I'm usually a fairly active player. Like I said, content tomorrow.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Dukes
Dukes
Townie
Dukes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Dukes »

kloud1516 wrote:There were two votes (at least I believe so) on you, when the needed number of votes to lynch was/is six at this point. FoSes do not put you closer to a lynch in any way, so you were nowhere close to "being doomed." The full claim at L-4 was completely unnecessary, and as others have already pointed out, claiming Bender does not do much to change my suspicions, even if he was more "anti-hero," as you say.
It was at L-3, or more importantly, L/2. I had 2 votes at the top of the page and one added halfway through, meaning I was at the point where if we ran out of time I was a goner. Plus enough FoS's were thrown at me that, if they acted on them, it was lynch time.

Pac, I'm saying you're acting scummy because it bore a very strong resemblance to an OMGUS FoS. I also wish to point out that Jahudo said my logic made some sense, and he wanted to hear what you thought of certain issues -- issues you haven't addressed because you'd rather attack the Easy Target who's halfway to the gallows anyhow. Go find his post before you spout off on the target everyone else is looking at -- or re-affirming the bandwagon you tried to start.

Vote: Pacman
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

You strawmanned me. That's why I voted.
And now you OMGUS me due to a "supposed" OMGUS FoS. FAKE. Recheck the post where I FoS Poro and then talk.
Seriously, you gave me reasons to not to remove my vote with that post. Congrats.

oohhh... I found the question:
jah wrote:This I like. Pacman give us your train of thought on who's scummy and who's towny. What do you see?
Very Scummy: Dukes. Explained before
Weird: Prorchaz. I don't understand his posts, and his "breadcrumb" D1 confused me.
Town gut: Drunken Piper. For some reason, he looks townish... I need to review this...
This is a raw 12 PM list. I need to re-analyze the others (and also recheck the ones I listed), then I'll poat a complete (and better explained) list.
Show
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Dukes wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:There were two votes (at least I believe so) on you, when the needed number of votes to lynch was/is six at this point. FoSes do not put you closer to a lynch in any way, so you were nowhere close to "being doomed." The full claim at L-4 was completely unnecessary, and as others have already pointed out, claiming Bender does not do much to change my suspicions, even if he was more "anti-hero," as you say.
It was at L-3, or more importantly, L/2. I had 2 votes at the top of the page and one added halfway through, meaning I was at the point where if we ran out of time I was a goner. Plus enough FoS's were thrown at me that, if they acted on them, it was lynch time.

Pac, I'm saying you're acting scummy because it bore a very strong resemblance to an OMGUS FoS.
I also wish to point out that Jahudo said my logic made some sense,
and he wanted to hear what you thought of certain issues -- issues you haven't addressed because you'd rather attack the Easy Target who's halfway to the gallows anyhow. Go find his post before you spout off on the target everyone else is looking at -- or re-affirming the bandwagon you tried to start.

Vote: Pacman
And what, Dukes, makes you feel that Jahudo's statement about your logic making sense is authoritative (not meant to insult you Jahudo)? What makes his opinion much more valuable than those of people that find you suspicious? Pointing out that someone agrees with you is fine, but the way you present the fact that Jahudo found your logic to make sense in the post above emits a faint Appeal to Authority vibe (at least to me it does).
Dukes
Dukes
Townie
Dukes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by Dukes »

I never said it was authoritative. It was simply a way of telling Pacman I'm not alone in thinking the way I did. It was a way of pointing out that Pacman was smokescreening -- instead of addressing other people's concerns, he goes after the person who's already the furthest ahead. His Day 2 posts at the time dealt pretty much with only one person who had (admittedly) played the strangest on Day 1 among those still alive.

Just think about something here, people: Pacman's return post was aggressive, written with massive capital letters, standoffish, and ignored a concern shared in favor of trying to start a bandwagon on the person who objectively was most likely to have it go through. When called upon this, he continued his standoffish behavior, not offering any real opinion on anyone else but instead continuing to push for the lynch of a full-claimed townie.

(I understand that saying I'm Bender doesn't fully clear me, but remember: even though he's a robot, he has "the heart of a human.")

So, while I'm not trying to make false appeals, I'll take any lifeline I can get.
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:55 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

I again I ask.
for you to complete the task

(sip)

Drunken Piper wrote:
(sip)Dukes, have you meta-ed GW at all? you are quick to state my "lack of contribution", but you have yet to fact check what I have brought to your attention. Have you checked my suggested meta of GW? Have you asked me for completed games where GW(scum) lurked? Have you checked to see when GW last posted on site? Since I intially posed my questions to GW he has posted 6 times in 2 other games...

just because he has been replaced, doesnt me this questions are not important. you comment that my wagon is bad (while agreeing that GW was scummy)..please answer these questions.
(hic)
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:08 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Dukes wrote:I never said it was authoritative. It was simply a way of telling Pacman I'm not alone in thinking the way I did. It was a way of pointing out that Pacman was smokescreening -- instead of addressing other people's concerns, he goes after the person who's already the furthest ahead. His Day 2 posts at the time dealt pretty much with only one person who had (admittedly) played the strangest on Day 1 among those still alive.

Just think about something here, people: Pacman's return post was aggressive, written with massive capital letters, standoffish, and ignored a concern shared in favor of trying to start a bandwagon on the person who objectively was most likely to have it go through. When called upon this, he continued his standoffish behavior, not offering any real opinion on anyone else but instead continuing to push for the lynch of a full-claimed townie.

(I understand that saying I'm Bender doesn't fully clear me, but remember: even though he's a robot, he has "the heart of a human.")

So, while I'm not trying to make false appeals, I'll take any lifeline I can get.
Then it's authoritative. You are trying to say that I must not wagon you because jah agrees with you. Agreeing with a person is something, and you are taking fake consequences to it. And yeah, you claimed townie, but usually mafia does it as well.
I don't think that Bender would be a powerless townie. However, with this I enter to the mod-guessing, so I'll stop here.
(in a funny comment, Bender has "the heart of a human" in literal way... i.e, a heart saved into him :lol:)
I'm voting you due to the way hou have had badly strawmanned me. Read carefully my last 2 posts and you'll se what I mean.

After my recheck:
Porochaz: Weird. Confirmed. It's funny how did he meta (or catch breadcrumb? or what?) in X and he did make it correct... Also his "breadcrumb" (that might not be it as well) is weird...
Dukes: Scummy. Strawmanned me, then OMGUSed. And others, that I've explained in my posts.
Jahudo: Not scummy. He is looking well the game, and he has made some good posts and questions.
Zorblag: Focused on Dukes, but in my opinion neither scummy nor townish.
Drunken Piper: hmm... after the review, I don't know what to think about him... me confused...
kloud1516: Not completely sure about him. Some good comments, some not-good ones, some bad ones... I don't know what to say about him...
LlammaFluff: Didn't understand him well...
wolframnhart: Neither...
(GhostWriter) Kmd4390: No read.
Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

This vote count is brought to you by the the Suicide Booths:
Are you feeling depressed well come on in and try your hand at our coint operated Suicide Booths.

Dukes 3 votes: (pacman281292, Zorblag, kloud1516 )
pacman281292 1 vote: (dukes)

Not voting:

Kmd4390
LlamaFluff
Jahudo
wolframnhart
Drunken Piper
Porochaz

Day 2 Deadline Nov 18th 4:00pm PST
With 10 alive it will take 6 to lynch.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok reading up and typing out things as I notice them. (Still trying to figure out the best catch-up method when I replace):

Dukes, the no lynch thing was bad. Never no lynch on Day 1. Never. I also don't see the reason to hint at your role right out of the gate. What did you mean by saying that your vote on xtoxm "seemed safe?" Do you mean safe as in staying away from suspicion, therefore staying alive? As in being on the right wagon? Clarify please. Why the vanilla claim on Day 1?!? Honestly, reading your play, it looks like you are more concerned with staying alive than winning. You need to get your ideas out so that if you die, we can see if you were on to anything.

Zorblag, the systematic joke vote thing was weird. I've never seen that before. You mention jester a couple of times. Usually on mafiascum, if there is a jester, it is open setup and we know going in that there is a jester in the game.

Porochaz, (good to see you in a non-newbie game) I'm on page 2, and not sure how you got Xtoxm as a SK already. I'm sure I'll see that as I read more though. The role Xtoxm mentioned does exist, and knowing Farside's modding, I wouldn't be shocked to see it here. You said that during the night, people should look for likeliness of the daycop role. Ok, look at how many times you have seem a Voteless Random JOAT. Farside used that role in Family Guy. Point is, in a game that Farside is modding, Anything is possible

Pacman seemed overdefensive to Porochaz saying his original joke post made no sense. His posting in the first few pages was about that and not Xtoxm vs. Porochaz or any other scumhunting.

Llama, you seemed very quick to believe Porochaz. Not quite sure what to take from that, but it's worth noting. In Family Guy, you were all over what you thought was a Cleveland claim. Why are you not jumping all over Dukes for robot breadcrumbs and then admitting to "hinting", and even the "evil twin" comment.

Wolf, you jumped on Xtoxm's wagon quickly. Not that it's bad to jump on a claimed SK, but Mafia wants SK dead more than anyone else. Also, you come out on Day 2 and backpedal on your stance on Porochaz. At the end of the post, you look more like you are playing both sides on Porochaz.

Jahudo, the first few lines of 196 are pretty much what I was thinking just before I read it. Wolf and Pacman need to be looked at. Dukes seems to be getting used to playing on mafiascum more than he seems like scum.

Pacman- Every time he posts, it's quick comments that look more like spectating than playing. It makes you look active because you are posting, but there isn't much content or analysis. The post where you give your read on everyone is one that I don't like. You say that you have nothing for half of the players in the game. Why include them if that's all you have to say? Looks like you are trying to look active still.

Kloud, I read your Dukes vote as going after an easy target. He makes some posts after a couple of votes, and you come in, show a couple of slightly scummy things, and lay down a vote. It looks like an "ok, people are right. Here's scum. Vote. Ok bye." kind of post.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Drunken Piper, looking back, you are the only one who I didn't say anything about. You looked like you thought you caught scum in GW, and seemed certain. I assume that your suspicion is gone now that he has been replaced. It's weird reading your posts. Maybe it's the italics or the tone. I don't know. It's just weird.

Anyway, overall:

If I had to guess at the scum right now, I'd say Pacman, Wolf, and Kloud in that order.

Dukes looks more new to mafiascum than anything, but it doesn't mean he can't be scum. His play has been very different from what i am used to seeing.

Vote Pacman
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

Kmd4390 wrote:Porochaz, (good to see you in a non-newbie game) I'm on page 2, and not sure how you got Xtoxm as a SK already. I'm sure I'll see that as I read more though. The role Xtoxm mentioned does exist, and knowing Farside's modding, I wouldn't be shocked to see it here. You said that during the night, people should look for likeliness of the daycop role. Ok, look at how many times you have seem a Voteless Random JOAT. Farside used that role in Family Guy. Point is, in a game that Farside is modding, Anything is possible
Meh I havent read Family Guy Mafia, Ill put that on my to do list. However I still state its an unlikely role. Having a wacky mod increases that likely hood but Im still going with it being unlikely.

Thanks for reminding me, I would like to know the result of the looking through past games?

A voteless JOAT, Ive only played one once where I was scum and Glork was a voteless JOAT. It was an Ether scumchat game and was unusual I guess.

Pacman, I am having such a hard time understanding you, I don't mean to be rude towards you or anything so please forgive me if I ask you to reword some of the things your trying to say to me.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Dukes
Dukes
Townie
Dukes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Dukes »

DP -- I'm looking into other GW games as you suggested, and your meta-ing so far seems to be an honest play. My apologies.

However, I need to look up my Futurama history a bit... I get that the sipping and stuff is simply DP being DP, to paraphrase Red Sox fans, but why the rhyming couplets? Is that also your "thing" or is it a post restriction?

My vote on X "seemed safe" was about being on the right wagon/train. Like I said, very erratic play on Day 1 = I deserve some suspicion, admittedly. As for "staying alive more than winning", I was always under the impression that if you didn't stay alive, you couldn't win.

KMD: you are giving off a very town vibe early on. So at this point, I suspect Pacman primarily, and the Wolf/Llama exchange still baffles me. I admit to being more certain than you are to Kloud's towniness. Zorblag and Jahudo I need to pay a tad bit more attention to, so let me re-read and I'll think out loud later.

Oh, and one more thing I couldn't find on the wiki -- what's a JOAT?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”