Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Xtoxm - would you like to buddy up any more?
unvote; Vote Xtoxm

Seems to be fitting into his scum meta like a glove right now: and having been his Godfather in Fantasy/Sci-Fi Mafia, I know it inside out.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lol.

Thing is i'm not sure this is actually a scumtell from you after how you played in Lover's Multiball...But I think i'll feel better assuming you're scum...

So yeh, you're scum.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Mr_Adams »

Hey RBT, you have yet to place a vote. who do you think is cum? lurker!
You haven't posted in 4 days!

unvote vote: RBT

stop lurking
http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=115728
http://www.conquerclub.com/static/banner.animated.fgdg.468x60.gif
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Bah, guess it has been that long.

I really don't feel like anyone stands out far enough yet for a vote though. TSPN, Xtoxm, and Q21 are on my watch list though.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by ZazieR »

So Xtoxm, you are marking someone again as scum.
Again without reasons given and if you're certain that he's scum, then why no vote?
And when you're busy, can you include the answers of my questions in post 201?

Somebody was giving me some comments about all the questions that I ask. I do that most of the time. That's my way of finding scum. But when nobody answers then how can i find scum like this?

Also q21, the players which I mentioned who I'll watch are those I have no read on yet.

RBT, why are they on your watch list?
Ignore the ''R''
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:08 am

Post by q21 »

Riceballtail wrote:Bah, guess it has been that long.

I really don't feel like anyone stands out far enough yet for a vote though. TSPN, Xtoxm, and Q21 are on my watch list though.
You are more than welcome to your opinion about who is scum, but reasons are good.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:48 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Mod, can we get an updated vote count?

Xtoxm, I really don't like the way that you are CERTAIN that Mr. Adams is town. First you replace into the game and make it your mission to break up the wagon on Adams. Fair enough, that seemed to me like it was coming from a pro-town place. But now you've started actively protecting him, threatening anyone who wants to lynch him. I can't remember the last time I saw someone defend another player this vociferously on Day 1. If we'd had a night phase already, I would assume that you were a cop who'd investigated him and gotten a town result, but since that's not possible I'm trying to find other explanations. Here the possibilities:

1 - You are town, Mr. Adams is town.

If this is the case, then my hat's off to you and your faith in your own scumdar.

2 - You are scum, Adams is scum.

This is very unlikely. I don't believe that you would replace in and risk yourself like that. You'd most likely bus.

3 - You are town, Adams is scum.

This is how I've been looking at things since you replaced in. Could still be true.

4 - You are scum, Adams is town.

This is the complete opposite of what I've been assuming up until now. But this certainly would explain your conviction about Adams' alignment. You come into the game, confidently proclaim Adams as town. If he's lynched, you come out smelling like roses. The harder you defend him, the better you'll look.

Then Adams claims vanilla, and you say this, in post 128, P6::
Xtoxm wrote:And why did you feel the need to claim directly after what I said about not giving the scum extra information?
Does it occur to you that this might be because he's trying to give scum extra information, or that he's nervous scum jumping the gun with his claim? Nope, because in the very next post, 129, you say this:
Xtoxm wrote:
Vote Zazier

She has laid low and is voting for X. I think this could be a good way to go.
I never thought that the case against Zazier had much going for it, and this was the beginning of the end of the Adams wagon. (although, he's been acting so scummy that perhaps you were hoping that that wagon would eventually start back up, with you defending him to the death? His death, that is.)

Vote: Xtoxm
I think you need to go under the microscope for awhile.

I'm reserving judgement on Adams right now, but if Xtoxm is scum, I see it very unlikely that Adams is as well. If I get time, I'm going to try to read some of that game that KoC was in with him.

In other news, where are Chaz, YC, & TSN? You guys need to step up and get in the game. There's plenty to post about.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Bionic spoke good sense, shame you won't listen to it.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:42 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

Xtoxm wrote:Bionic spoke good sense, shame you won't listen to it.
If you buddy up to me I will start to suspect you more. I have a tendency to pick up scum barnacles that cling to me.
The above written statement is pro-town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Agreeing with someone =/= Being scum.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:59 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

Xtoxm wrote:Agreeing with someone =/= Being scum.
Agreeing with me usually does :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You've seen me agree with you as town before.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:04 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

That last one was a joke. The non-joke part is a few posts prior. I do generally get nervous when people are too agreeable with me. In this case though, you are agreeing with me about on my opinion about you, so it isn't really bad.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by X »

Alright, I'm a little busy now, but this deserves saying.

Not that I think Xtoxm isn't scummy, but
Unvote: Xtoxm
. Always a bad idea to ask for a votecount and vote for the largest bandwagon in the same post (FIS). I believe your vote brought him to L-1, which is not where he should be...yet...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

L-1? That's completely fucking retarded.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

I am limited to dial-up Internet for the next 24 hours or so. I know I'm behind on the vote count, but it seriously took me 10 minutes just to get to this site and log in, so I'll do the VC tomorrow.

I haven't abandoned you all, though.

TSPN hasn't picked up his prod, but since I know him in real life I may try some alternate prodding techniques.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Xtoxm wrote:L-1? That's completely fucking retarded.
Let's try to keep it civil. I'll translate to something a bit more friendly:
"It was not even close to L-1. So X, please feel free to put your vote back on me. Thanks for your input!"
"This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on being so logical, Fark." - Alabaska J
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No, that's not what I meant actually.

I meant the fact that i've got such a big wagon on me is stupid.

How have I not been pro-town? Ffs. If I was scum it would have been incredibly easy to let that lynch go through on Adams.

So, please explain how I am scum.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:51 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Ah, sorry, Xtoxm. I didn't mean to misrepresent you.

So based on my own informal vote count (done just now.), my vote on Xtoxm put him at 5 votes, L-2. To be honest, I thought at the time that I was putting you at L-3, but whatever. Point taken though X, I should have checked before I placed the vote, but I was lazy.
Xtoxm wrote:How have I not been pro-town? Ffs. If I was scum it would have been incredibly easy to let that lynch go through on Adams.
This feels like WIFOM to me. I think it's possible that if you are scum, you'd be taking the long view in this game, trying to secure your position in subsequent days rather than go for the "easy" lynch on Day 1. Maybe you came into the game, saw your buddy or buddies on the Adams wagon, and decided to go the other way on it.
"This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on being so logical, Fark." - Alabaska J
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No that's retarded, it just draws attention to me.

This is pathetic.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:24 am

Post by q21 »

While I have questioned him a few times about his defence of Adams I'd like to state that I don't think Xtoxm is scum. It seems too counter-intuitive for him defend Adams were Xtoxm scum and Adams not. And too risky if they're both scum given that Adams was, and to a lesser degree still is, a good bet for day one lynch despite Xtoxm's defence.

Happy with my Zazier Vote at the moment, though I would join an Adams lynch too.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:08 am

q21 - Xtoxm would definitely defend Adams if he knew he were town and Xtoxm is scum: Xtoxm looks good for defending a pro-town player from a mislynch that way, and makes life a little easier for himself later in the game.
Scum defending town is a pretty common play to ingratiate oneself with the town.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:52 am

Post by q21 »

I know it happens, it just doesn't seem like that's what has happened this time. I think the situation was such that the smarter scum move would have been to push the Adams lynch along. Its a wifom situation that you have to pick a side of to believe, since Xtoxm hasn't done anything else scummy I choose to belief he's not scum for now.

Either town defending town or mistakenly defending scum. That would be my opinion.

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:54 am

Like you said, it's WIFOM. What isn't WIFOM is the poorly constructed cases Xtoxm has put forward, and his suspicions of literally everyone except Mr. Adams, AFAIR.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:57 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

Even though I disagree with KoC about Xtoxm, he is coming across slightly townie in his scum hunting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”