Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Stef »

@camn: don't make it LOOK like i haven't. :)

TNGR:
@LG: I hammered! Not him!
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I think the other scum are two of Nameless, Camn, and Stef.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:26 am

Post by charter »

I think it's nameless, and either camn or stef.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:14 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Twenty Third Votecount - Eight alive, five to lynch

Rishi (5) - SpyreX, camn, charter, Stef, Rishi

Not Voting (3) - Nameless, Kmd4390, ZazieR

As you surround Rishi, he spurtes, "I
love
you camn." And shoved the spike into his chest, not his heart, that would be melodramatic, and fell over.

Some time after, Tony comes in, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Right, he was
Town
. There was something about a
Godfather
too. I'm going back to bed, yous will too, if yous know what's good for ya." He lurched out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Rishi, the
Town Godfather
has committed suicide with the spike.

Night 3 begins, deadline set for October 20th, 4:00 PM PST
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Deadline has been extended by 24 hours, because I got a tablet, and I'm messing with it. Also known as, I forgot the deadline was today, and am not prepared. Sorry, guys.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You wake up, reinvigorated by your success with Rishi, it would seem however, that the Town disagrees. SpyreX's head appears to have been severed then smashed with melikefood's corpse. And his body was then put in the middle of the table with a pole rammed through his chest. Neither the man in the blue suit or Tony come in, so you start on your own.

SpyreX, Mafioso
has been brutally murdered. Day Four is go, and there are 6 alive, 4 to lynch. Deadline is November 2nd 4:00 PST.
Last edited by Lord Gurgi on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by charter »

vote no lynch

Just to get it down to five, maybe force scum to NK one of me or Kmd.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by camn »

I'm into a no-lynch.

But I would Love to hear people's suspicions before the night comes.

I'm still thinking Zazie and Stef.... but I need a methodical review.

Oh, and I was thinking about your "gambit", KMD.. in an academic way.

How does it's efficacy rate if Stef actually IS scum??
...The thought made me giggle.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Post by Stef »

camn wrote:I'm still thinking Zazie and Stef.... but I need a methodical review.
Yes you do since so far all your "they are scum" without making a case seems scummy to me but then again most of your posts so far haven't had any real content so it's ok.

Looking over your interactions with the other players i could see a connection to nameless. You started the game by tagging along and, since then, you haven't pushed any real cases against anyone.

You said somewhere that lurking is scumtell. It's not. It's plain stupid to believe that a person who doesn't time to post everyday is scum.

What do you believe about KMD and Charter now? Do you still believe their claim?
Also, what do you think about nameless?
What would be your impression on ZazieR after a reread of him? And forget that damn lurking coin since it sucks.

Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 am

Post by Nameless »

charter wrote:
vote no lynch
Initial reaction: Hell no.

Considered reaction: Hmm, maybe. It's freaking obvious to me at this point who is scum, but I doubt my ability to be any convincing than I evidently haven't overly been to this point. Even if you weren't the scum I really,
really
doubt they'd NK you. We'd end up with one less majority to convince to vote you, which might turn out a good thing. On the other hand, then you'd only need to convince ONE majority to vote otherwise to quickhammer.

Final reaction: Hell no.
camn wrote:But I would Love to hear people's suspicions before the night comes.
That's what I said.
Yesterday.
Less stalling, more rereading Kmd/Charter.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:39 am

Post by ZazieR »

First of all, I'm sorry I have let you guys go on without me. But now I'm back :).
I have already looked a bit through what I have missed. There were some things that surprised me a bit. I'll mention them soon as I need a lot of reading in other games as well. You guys weren't the only one who had to miss me for a while.

But I can promiss you that soon you will hear my opinion about the players here, who I suspect (I've already seen someone jumping out) and what I think of the recent developments.

There's one tiney problem I have right now:
DID YOU (plural) REALLY HAVE TO LYNCH RISHI IMMEDIATLY!

We were already sure that he was minority. But that doesn't mean that we had to lynch him right away. We ruined a complete day for a lynch of whom we knew that he was minority. This caused us a lot of discussion time. If we don't vote no-lynch then there is now a high possibility that this is our last day. I'm really bothered that you (again plural) didn't think about this.
Ignore the ''R''
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:53 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

camn wrote: How does it's efficacy rate if Stef actually IS scum??
...The thought made me giggle.
Maybe Stef is scum. There are probably 2 scum left. There are four players who, from my knowledge, could be scum. You, ZazieR, Nameless, and STEF!

If we no lynch, and the scum NK one of these 4, Charter and I know that 2 of the 3 remaining players other than us are scum. So, if the other townie wants to trust us, we have a 66% chance of lynching scum tomorrow. If they NK one of us, the other is confirmed.

We are in a pretty good spot right now.

ZazieR, did you ever claim when we massclaimed?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:48 am

Post by charter »

No lynch without spending much time discussing is the way to go here. All we're doing is letting scum figure out who to NK by stating all our suspicions.

Zaz, claim.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:04 am

Post by Stef »

Kmd4390 wrote:
ZazieR, did you ever claim when we massclaimed?
No he didn't.
If we no lynch, and the scum NK one of these 4, Charter and I know that 2 of the 3 remaining players other than us are scum. So, if the other townie wants to trust us, we have a 66% chance of lynching scum tomorrow. If they NK one of us, the other is confirmed.
Or you two are scum and you get to kill one more majority player or the mafia sends a no-kill and we're back were we started. Not convinced yet that the No Lynch option is the best right now. I'll give it some thought.

@Nameless: I haven't stamped you yet and i agree with the reconsideration on KMD and Charter and i can only hope Camn and ZazieR are open to the possibility that their Mason claim isn't as true as they'd like us all to believe.
ZazieR wrote: But I can promiss you that soon you will hear my opinion about the players here, who I suspect (I've already seen someone jumping out) and what I think of the recent developments.
If you don't disappear again that is. Hope you won't.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Stef »

I just now saw Charter's post..
Charter wrote: No lynch without spending much time discussing is the way to go here. All we're doing is letting scum figure out who to NK by stating all our suspicions.
Your argument is flawed. Loosing MLF for example last night wasn't such a big problem since he wasn't very helpful for the majority anyway ( argument-wise ) but loosing one of the few majority players who still are in the game before we get his opinion is a mistake and anti-majority.

Your conclusion is stupid. Discussing at this point is pro-majority and we shouldn't rush into anything. Talk is the key here since we have no confirmed majority ( well.. atleast not to the rest of us ) and if you lie it's even worse for us after a nolynch.

Anyway.. thus being said, i think you two guys look scummier than ever before.

FoS: Charter and KMD

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, no matter how you look at it, there are probably 2 scum and 4 town. If we mislynch today and the scum get their NK, we have 2 scum, 2 town. The game would be over. So if we were to lynch today, we would have a 2/6 or 1/3 chance of hitting scum. That's 33%. So, a lynch today gives us a 67% chance of losing the game. A no lynch and scum NK gives us 2 scum in a town of 5, or a 40% chance of hitting scum. That is an increase in odds in the same situation.

I have to agree with Charter based on the numbers.
##Vote No Lynch

Oh, and, discussion isn't necessarily bad. Discussion about who the scum will NK and why is bad though, so I won't get into that.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Stef »

Ok ... but all i ask.. don't kill the discussion yet. Tomorrow we'll have yet even less time on our hands to make a decision since the deadlines keep getting shorter. Let's not rush into anything. I gotta split now so i'll prolly post in about 14 hours when i wake up.. hope i don't find the game in the night stage till then..

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:41 am

Post by charter »

If we're going to no lynch, we're NOT going to spend lots of time discussing everything. If you want to spend lots of time discussing and talking, then no lynch is pointless. It only makes sense if you DONT list all your suspicions and thoughts on players. This will tell scum who to keep alive.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:41 am

Post by charter »

##vote no lynch

Pound signs and such...
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by Nameless »

Let me get this straight. Kmd and Charter want to give the scum a free nightkill (thus removing valuable insight from one majority member, and making quicklynching twice as easy for the scum) and are also refusing to discuss who is scum.

This is a new level of blatancy that surprises even me.

Hey Charter, I suspect the following people, from most to least scummy: Charter, Kmd, ... ... ... ... Camn, Stef, ... ... Zazier, ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Nameless!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by charter »

Did you bother reading Kmd's post showing how mathematically it makes a lot of sense. I suppose you talking a bunch doesn't matter, because you're scum.
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by Nameless »

Did you bother reading my post showing how mathematically it puts the majority at much higher risk (and the part where you're trying to silence discussion from another innocent). I suppose you talking a bunch doesn't matter, because
no yooouuu
're scum, oh snap. :P
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by camn »

My thoughts:

a) No-Lynch is the right play. I don't really see how this could not be true. I don't see how a quicklynch is easier tomorrow, unless we play sloppy.

But.. if it is true, Nameless... why don't you put a vote up?

b) Stef. If you don't see how Lurking hurts the Majority, then we aren't playing the same game. At WORST.. pressuring lurkers encourages them to play better.

c) the real question is this: Are KMD and CHARTER telling the truth.
They are OBVIOUSLY and ADMITTEDLY playing together. Which means they are either BOTH town or mafia, right? (let me know if I am wrong on this)
I think that it is TOO bold of a play for Scum to pull.

SO. If they are both innocent, and I am OBVIOUSLY innocent.. then that leaves Nameless, Zazier and Stef.
I think that Nameless has been playing an aggressive game.. he has been, IMO, FURIOUS at times. I don't think the scum have been furious this game. I think they have been laughing at us. Sitting back and letting us attack each other. His furiousness doesn't fit with scum. But he COULD just be very clever.
I can SEE his suspicion of the 'masons' but I think in this case the Lurking has WORKED. Stef and Zazie have gotten away with posting basically NOTHING about themselves.

And lets look at Zazie's post #8
This brings me to Rishi. I'm not sure what to think yet. First we have a lot of blablabla. Later on come some posts which could be seen as helpful. I'm keeping my eyes on him.
I have never seen a more noncomittal post. Ever. She somehow has a lot to say about ALMOST everyone else.... given, this is day 1.. but there isn't much else from her.

Stef I think is scum by process of elimination, mostly. But his overreation to Nameless was scummy (20). His mischaracterization of me re:kmd was scummy (22), AND internally inconsistent. Let me quote:
What is interesting is the soft-claim and accusing me of "trying to hang innocent". I actually wouldn't have voted for you only based on that. Your blatant OMGUS does make me vote you.
##Vote: Camn
then
I voted for camn based more on a gut feeling regarding his "Keep trying, though.. you are bound to stumble on to something you can hang an innocent with.".
It just felt scummy to me.
Its small.. but in one breath he says it is NOT why he voted me.. in the next he says it IS. A small inconsistency.
THEN.. his most complex posts have been building "logical" reasons on why to Lynch charter or KMD, AFTER they had claimed.
These turned out not to be very logical, but felt like scum trying to destroy a voting bloc.

ps.. all my post #s are from the individual views.. sorted NEWEST first.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by charter »

Camn, if you agree with no lynch, vote it and stop posting.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by camn »

I agree with no lynch. I don't agree with no discussion.

I wanted to ask, though... Why no discussion?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”