CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I don't think house is scum in A obviously, I think he's probably scum in B. I am getting a bit paranoid about Titus in A because I use houses' read of Titus as a soul read in other games, I'm hesitant because I'm pretty confident that slot is town in all games.
<3 xx
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:11 am

Post by House »

In post 2517, Titus wrote:
In post 2514, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m again going to say again, that this is a real read because he’s asking Titus to explain it.
He asked why I hammered. I said it was a mistake. He's still ragey. It's emotional.

I don't see what else is to be explained or that could be.
Titus knows quite well what rage looks like from me & that this isn't it.

She's just being defensive, trying to discredit me instead of address the elephant I'm riding.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:13 am

Post by House »

In post 2525, CheekyTeeky wrote:I don't think house is scum in A obviously, I think he's probably scum in B. I am getting a bit paranoid about Titus in A because I use houses' read of Titus as a soul read in other games, I'm hesitant because I'm pretty confident that slot is town in all games.
So eliminate me.

Put up or shut up.

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2511, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2509, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2484, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2177, T3 wrote:
In post 2167, Titus wrote:I think we need to hear from T3 about why he fakeclaimed and why he hammered.

T3's desire to avoid questions and then comes out with a suspicious claim may be a stall tactic.
The question I was avoiding is why I thought Dunn was town.
I thought Dunn was town because of my night action result (and it would be suboptimal to claim it yesterday instead of today), so this point is wrong.
It's pretty odd that all the people you checked are still alive ngl.
Well he just claimed today right, so I don’t see why that means anything?
It's pretty convenient that we're at elo and T3 has a claim that if true soft clears people that are all still living. Its an insanely genius strat at Elo. Since Mastina as an NRG reviewer seems to think the claim confirms him as town I can shelf it as moonlogic but I think that's the nom for scum right there if I'm on to something.
This was probably already explained but what is “NGR” again? It’s possible? Because if you, Chloe, Titus and Dwelee are all town, than that would make absolute sense. The fact is that there is zero evidence that scum even have a role cop. Only tpr dead in A by NK was RCE on n1 and Meg was limmed on d1. So why hasn’t scum in A NK’d a single tpr after n1? I think you could very possibly be on to something with that. Also T3 is one of the players who definitely would kill RCE first.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:15 am

Post by House »

Regardless of Titus' alignment in B, she has to "scumread" me in order to advance her win con in A because the sooner I'm silenced, the more likely the heat will die off her.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

NRG = Normal Review Group
<3 xx
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2528, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2511, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2509, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2484, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2177, T3 wrote:
In post 2167, Titus wrote:I think we need to hear from T3 about why he fakeclaimed and why he hammered.

T3's desire to avoid questions and then comes out with a suspicious claim may be a stall tactic.
The question I was avoiding is why I thought Dunn was town.
I thought Dunn was town because of my night action result (and it would be suboptimal to claim it yesterday instead of today), so this point is wrong.
It's pretty odd that all the people you checked are still alive ngl.
Well he just claimed today right, so I don’t see why that means anything?
It's pretty convenient that we're at elo and T3 has a claim that if true soft clears people that are all still living. Its an insanely genius strat at Elo. Since Mastina as an NRG reviewer seems to think the claim confirms him as town I can shelf it as moonlogic but I think that's the nom for scum right there if I'm on to something.
This was probably already explained but what is “NGR” again? It’s possible? Because if you, Chloe, Titus and Dwelee are all town, than that would make absolute sense. The fact is that there is zero evidence that scum even have a role cop. Only tpr dead in A by NK was RCE on n1 and Meg was limmed on d1. So why hasn’t scum in A NK’d a single tpr after n1? I think you could very possibly be on to something with that. Also T3 is one of the players who definitely would kill RCE first.
Also I’ll say it again, why in the actual fuck does T3 check Chloe?

My working theory is that scum in A are: Dunn/RR/T3. I think Cheeky, Chloe, Titus and Dwelee are all town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2529, House wrote:Regardless of Titus' alignment in B, she has to "scumread" me in order to advance her win con in A because the sooner I'm silenced, the more likely the heat will die off her.
That's utter shit and flies in the face of what I'm actually doing in B. In B, I'm trying to get Dunn eliminated and scumreading you there would keep you alive as you wouldn't be shot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:20 am

Post by House »

In post 2532, Titus wrote:
In post 2529, House wrote:Regardless of Titus' alignment in B, she has to "scumread" me in order to advance her win con in A because the sooner I'm silenced, the more likely the heat will die off her.
That's utter shit and flies in the face of what I'm actually doing in B. In B, I'm trying to get Dunn eliminated and scumreading you there would keep you alive as you wouldn't be shot.
I have no clue what your agenda is in B.

My problem with your play is in Game A.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2533, House wrote:

Then why, aside from my hammer, is your first move discrediting me in B? Why do you have no comment on Amy/Dunn/RR?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:23 am

Post by House »

Anyone who is actually familiar with my town play knows that i don't really give a shit about how I look as town.

The only time I care about how productive I appear is when I'm scum.

I may BE productive as town at times, but I don't go out of my way to look productive just for the sake of it because appearances is a scum concern.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

House is titus scum in A
I prefer they, thanks :)
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:25 am

Post by House »

In post 2534, Titus wrote:
In post 2533, House wrote:

Then why, aside from my hammer, is your first move discrediting me in B? Why do you have no comment on Amy/Dunn/RR?
I don't care that your vote specifically was a hammer.

I care that you jumped into the game & dropped a vote on me without so much as a hello.

You don't do that as town. Ever. You sort me.

And to repeat myself... I don't care about game B. I only care about what interests me.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:28 am

Post by House »

In post 2536, Dwlee99 wrote:House is titus scum in A

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Titus »

My vote was an attempt to sort you. I even bolded L minus 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Titus »

Also, if you don't care about B, why argue that whatever read I had is wrong because I'd essentially throw B to win A?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:34 am

Post by House »

In post 2540, Titus wrote:Also, if you don't care about B, why argue that whatever read I had is wrong because I'd essentially throw B to win A?
Who said I was addressing you in 2535?

I don't give a damn if I'm eliminated, but I'm not going to simply throw by playing jester to make it happen.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:37 am

Post by House »

Also, unless B is in ELO, mislimming me isn't exactly throwing the game.

It's arguably a sacrifice play.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Radical Rat »

@mastina

I know you said you'll explain further later, But don't you think that's a pretty disproportionate amount of power if T3's meant to function as a regular cop? Also if scum has multiple rolecops, I'm pretty sure they would have found and killed T3 by now, because that's a LOT of rolecopping going on
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:39 am

Post by House »

In post 2539, Titus wrote:My vote was an attempt to sort you. I even bolded L minus 1.
Gonna have to Burden of Proficiency you on this.

I don't believe VCA queen plops down a vote without knowing what the count is.

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Ngl it kinda stretches belief that she wouldn't know if my slot had voted at all
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 2499, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2452, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2444, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2441, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2436, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2431, House wrote:
In post 2424, Amy Dunne wrote:Hey Titus, Who are the scum in A? We’re at freaking elo in A, so why are you are you paying attention almost exclusively to B when one wrong vote could hand scum the game?
It's a generic scum tell.

She's focused on solving B because she doesn't HAVE to solve A.
Well you’d think she’d be interested in in both but especially A. Once RR claimed ub, both
them
anf Titus have mainly been focused on B. Meanwhile me, Chloe and Mastina are primarily concerned with A. Actually Chloe is with both. However me and Mastina are dead in A, so that might partially account for that.
I am very much concerned about A. However, while we wait on claims nothing's really happening there. I've already claimed, I've given my thoughts on the potential solves, but there's not really anything else to say there unless you have a specific question.

Meanwhile there has been a lot of confusion and specific questions in B. It's not that I don't care about A, and I have consistently said we need to settle A before we move on to voting in B. It's just that B actually has active conversations happening.
And?

Yout solve in A is what exactly? Tell me who are the scum in A.
Either T3/Dunn/Cheeky or Dwlee/Dunn/Cheeky. Leaning towards Dwlee because of T3's claim
Is there anyone alive in A other than of course Cheeky who isn’t pushing Cheeky? Maybe not Dunn but if pretty much everyone in A has Cheeky in their solve and -
even more importantly
, she really isn’t pushing anyone - when she isn’t doing anything remotely scummy - what does that tell you?

Cheeky isn’t aligned with anyone.
I don't really scumread her on her own either, but I don't think Dwlee/T3 is a universe that exists, and out of Titus/Chloe/Cheeky, she's the weakest townread.

So, I know you think I'm scum right now, but supposing Jingle descends from Mod Heaven and informs you directly that I'm Town, who do you think is scum?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2525, CheekyTeeky wrote:I don't think house is scum in A obviously, I think he's probably scum in B. I am getting a bit paranoid about Titus in A because I use houses' read of Titus as a soul read in other games, I'm hesitant because I'm pretty confident that slot is town in all games.
House has been wrong on me before. He townread me initially in Lemon Demon very strongly and shifted later to be correct.

That's why I feel like he would come around if forced.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by House »

In post 2547, Titus wrote:
House has been wrong on me before. He townread me initially in Lemon Demon very strongly and shifted later to be correct.

Strange way to talk about someone you think is scum.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2548, House wrote:
In post 2547, Titus wrote:

Strange way to talk about someone you think is scum.
I don't think you're scum in A.

I think you or Alyssa is scum in B.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”