Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:19 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1662, Dorsey wrote:Second time in a row, maybe this player base just isn't for me.
just like
post as much as you possibly can
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:22 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1669, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1616, T3 wrote:like i think i've won most of my recent scumgames? (by recent i mean 3 months lol)

either way you're voting me for disagreeing with you but you aren't pausing to actually invalidate my reasoning
You’re almost making an argument as to why we should execute you.

Look, us disagreeing on a bunch of reads doesn’t necessarily mean you’re Scum. That’s obvious. I have gotten a lot of reads wrong in the past, even when I’m paying attention and reading carefully. But I am having specific issues with your reads in that not only am I disagreeing, or think they’re premature perhaps, but they’re also hard to scrutinize. And maybe this is a play style thing. For instance, you’ve made the argument that depending on the level of effort, some players could be Town (Looker in ), or Scum (A50 in and , who I agree is not trying particularly hard and is openly admitting to not reading, but also had what I felt was a Towny post in ). Like I’ll ask you - How can you possibly know that A50’s excuse in isn’t genuine? You’ve also changed your view of A50 without really explaining it much, just recognizing that you have inconsistencies in your views (see for example, for what you had previously said about A50). And it’s not like A50 posted all that much between 1299 and 1571. In fact I don’t think they have any posts at all. So that just makes it seem like your read there is entirely made up.

I also don’t understand . Not when you later make saying you’re still SR’ing Iconeum (and where did you initially express that read? I can’t find it. Is it ?). Or your attack on regarding my read of Salsa which you immediately decided to back up after I explained it in . Particularly after your . It’s almost as if you’re just trying to cause chaos instead of actually reading anybody properly. You’ve also shaded Three (who I TR), didn’t follow up on that all that much (just as far as I can tell), and ended up agreeing without expressing much of a read there in .

Your read of DW early in the game also seemed a bit TMI’ish, but I didn’t disagree with it then (I’m just being cautious about DW, that’s all).

All in all, you’ve shaded A50, Three, Salsa, Datisi, Ico, Dorsey, and Selynee. Even to me, this seems overly aggressive and yes, opportunistic.
At this point I think I know what A50 is doing (if i'm wrong then i'll look really stupid postgame :P)
I wasn't entirely sure if what he was doing comes from scum a50 or town a50.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:25 am

Post by T3 »

1184 was me pointing out a flaw in Wiki's logic.
956 I didn't see Salsa scum, then I saw your actual reasoning.
In general I'll still point out scummy posts from townreads without having my reads change much - it depends on the weight I put into each post.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Datisi »

three's read on me is utter bullshit because he's been called out by multiple people as misrepping, which means that maybe, *maybe* your posts are fucking confusing and it's not the rest of us that are wrong

rn i'm leaning on it being town bullshit

but it's bullshit nonetheless
In post 1659, geraintm wrote:
In post 1658, Wiki wrote:Check Gamma/Datisi/Andre
not me? or have you solved me already?
he's solved you already, you're scum, and gamma/me/andres are your buddies for protecting you
also i'm scum with ico because i was protecting him
i'm also also scum with dwlee because i was protecting them
i'm not sure anyone is town in this game tbh
In post 1671, Dorsey wrote:If I had the same amount of time as previous games, I could reference posts, but there are too many posts, multiple games, and not enough free time. And then Datisi said he didn't even disagree with me, that he just wanted more, but he's comfortable letting other players slide. And I can understand that if he's scum, but for multiple people not to see the inconsistency but to just go with that. Why would I prolong my stay in that?
what's the "inconsistency" there? why are you voting t3 if you think that i'm the best yeet here? what *can* i even disagree with you up to this point because you've offered us literally nothing?
In post 1682, Dorsey wrote:And another thing. My votes were criticized but looking back they were extremely minimal impact, so why does it matter?
In post 1684, Wiki wrote:
In post 1230, Datisi wrote:i think i'm in agreement with andres that dorsey kinda doesn't feel like scum here
like, i dunno, scum usually at least *tries* to have some sorta progression or appearing of being solvey or whatever
while dorsey lowkey gives zero shits right now

that said at some point i will take the n_m approach to that slot which is solve it before yelo if they don't start actually playing, so
Few datisi's posts later :]
In post 1331, Datisi wrote: VOTE: dorsey
are you intentionally being dense and pretending that my reads weren't explained? what, you can't accuse me of changing my reads without explanation, so you accuse me of... changing my reads?

like, if you're gonna vote me, fucking vote me, this is stupid
In post 1696, Andresvmb wrote:Dorsey is now a bad execution. I hope you can see that yeah? Which means, you should reconsider your worldview a bit. I know I am.
i cannot see that
they're looking like a great execution to me right now
In post 1703, Dorsey wrote:Datisi protecting Almost50 and T3, Ico siding with Datisi, everyone thinking Datisi is town for zero reason.
like... two and a half people have expressed a townread on me

if you wanna make a case on me, actually make it

can people quit with the pussyfooting around me
In post 1711, Andresvmb wrote:Chances are, my suspicion was way off, and the Scum are knowingly avoiding you. It’s part of the reason I TR Selynee actually (they’ve expressed misgivings of your slot). It’s the sort of thing that would be a total waste coming from Scum.
i'm too stupid for this, please explain

oh yeah, i was also annoyed at you because you lowkey seem to be ignoring what i'm asking about *why* you had such huge problems with my early sel suspicion

there's a voice telling me you're actually trying to shut me out by ignoring me, i don't want to listen to it but it's getting louder

vague responses to looker because i am way too tired for a proper wall response:
- wiki's different from the rest of us in that he's very loudly wrong and refuses to listen to anyone but himself
- how the hell am i supposed to press them for info if they're literally not posting? like, do you think that if i repost the question every two hours, it'll make them post?
- mostly going off of your interaction with me - it seemed like you were way more interested in making me look bad for bs contradictions and cheap potshots than actually solving me. i don't think you once said how something is townie or scummy about me, you just kept shading me. if you're actually interested in this and won't just turn it into a nonsense comeback, i can go in depth tomorrow when it's not an hour past my bedtime.
- i'm vibing, their posts make me feel like they're town despite not having much Concrete there, like do you know what a vibe is? and yes i solve a lot on gut
- for the record, there is one of the cheap potshots i am talking about
- i was just repeating ico's words, and also i have given out a read on every person on that wagon, so
- dorsey isn't a50, i know a50 can be a troll as town so yeeting him would be a ~random yeet
- again this also feels like bad faith trying to point out a """contradiction"""

i see the pedits, i've already wasted too much time on this, i'm going to bed
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Three »

In post 1728, Datisi wrote:three's read on me is utter bullshit because he's been called out by multiple people as misrepping, which means that maybe, *maybe* your posts are fucking confusing and it's not the rest of us that are wrong

rn i'm leaning on it being town bullshit

but it's bullshit nonetheless
Dude can you literally talk about anything other than a post from a fucking week ago? You're so focused on something that doesn't matter and you refuse to actually try to solve me. I'm trying to figure you out and you don't even acknowledge it.

Also "called out by multiple people" you mean you, who I scum read? Salsa, who I scum read and who also LIED about the misrep? Lmao. Sel is the only other one and it got clarified a week ago that what I said wasn't a misrep, it was a misunderstanding. Get the fuck over it and play the game or get limmed.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Looker
, didn’t know you need any help from me?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Three »

Like we're on page 70 now and all Datisi can say is "but what about the post you made on page 20" as if that is somehow relevant at all. Especially when it got dealt with four times and that still apparently wasn't enough.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1728, Datisi wrote:vague responses to looker because i am way too tired for a proper wall response:
- wiki's different from the rest of us in that he's very loudly wrong and refuses to listen to anyone but himself
- how the hell am i supposed to press them for info if they're literally not posting? like, do you think that if i repost the question every two hours, it'll make them post?
- mostly going off of your interaction with me - it seemed like you were way more interested in making me look bad for bs contradictions and cheap potshots than actually solving me. i don't think you once said how something is townie or scummy about me, you just kept shading me. if you're actually interested in this and won't just turn it into a nonsense comeback, i can go in depth tomorrow when it's not an hour past my bedtime.
- i'm vibing, their posts make me feel like they're town despite not having much Concrete there, like do you know what a vibe is? and yes i solve a lot on gut
- for the record, there is one of the cheap potshots i am talking about
- i was just repeating ico's words, and also i have given out a read on every person on that wagon, so
- dorsey isn't a50, i know a50 can be a troll as town so yeeting him would be a ~random yeet
- again this also feels like bad faith trying to point out a """contradiction"""
  • "Nonsense" is dismissive
  • Which contradictions do you feel made you look bad?
  • Do you feel there's a difference between "shading" and sorting?
  • Do you feel you're able to navigate bias regarding Iconeum's atypically high regard for you
  • "Andres is town" ; "Sel is townier" ; "Dorsey is gross"
  • You have a special relationship with A50. Understood.
  • How would you propose finding scum if not by finding patterns and inconsistencies? Would you prefer "vibes"?
    • I actually think you don't care to find scum because you are scum, and thus don't care to be obligated to consistency. I think that's why you're trying to make things so inconsistent and mood-based.
p-edit: Does increased profanity mean that Datisi is thinking harder?
p-p-edit: Yes. Help me find mafia, lol.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Are we seriously on page 70? What the heck y'all
I prefer they, thanks :)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1714, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1325, Three wrote:
In post 1242, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1244, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1222, Selynee wrote:
In post 1026, Three wrote:
In post 1018, Selynee wrote: And "who do you propose to vote instead?" usually means "Who do you think we should elim" not "I'll vote whomever you say"
@Three
, this is the 1st post of mine you misinterpreted...
Thanks
Sely
!
This isn't even your post? This is blatant gaslighting.

Everybody, please vote this scum out of here, holy shit.
In post 746, Three wrote:
In post 739, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 732, Selynee wrote:
In post 723, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 716, Iconeum wrote:
In post 709, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't see the obvious A50 town thing ico.
okay, so sell me on scum!A50? i don't see it
In my pervious games with them, they were more active as town. I don’t have scum meta on them though but they're lurking for some reason and the self vote is weird.
Meh, I think they don't really enjoy this game. Seemed like they were looking for some reactions to their self-vote, though not pushing a lot there...
Hmm can be, who do you propose to vote instead?
This feels pretty scum indicative. I don't know how you could be so lost on who to vote for that you need someone to tell you who to vote.

VOTE: Salsa
I didn't LIE anything
@Three
What agenda you find from whatever I'm doing here exactly??
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1731, Three wrote:Like we're on page 70 now and all Datisi can say is "but what about the post you made on page 20" as if that is somehow relevant at all. Especially when it got dealt with four times and that still apparently wasn't enough.
So, after page 200, page 70 contents will be bullshitted?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Looker
, does your scumread on
Datisi
is for biased reason? Actually I'm getting the feeling that you two have history and I'm townreading him (and scumreading your predecessor), so if I should consider your case or not... that's why.

Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 1721, Three wrote:I don't regret voting Dorsey even if they're town, it got them to talk and made people re-eval their reads. I really don't like their AtE though, I can see why Andres is town reading it, but to me it reeks of "caught for the wrong reasons". There's a massively bitter tone in their posts and they don't even seem to want to be here, but they're still playing so there's some tonal dissonance here as well.
I mean it's the fact they are still here that wouldn't make any sense for mafia!Dorsey. If they had only posted one day and disappear, could have been a case of someone who never communicated with their team. But that's not the case, so maf!them would have a team that I really doubt would be like "Good job, continue to play this way".
"For ours, a vale of better dreams"
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Three »

In post 1735, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1731, Three wrote:Like we're on page 70 now and all Datisi can say is "but what about the post you made on page 20" as if that is somehow relevant at all. Especially when it got dealt with four times and that still apparently wasn't enough.
So, after page 200, page 70 contents will be bullshitted?
If we're on page 200 and somebody with their back against the wall says "but what about the post you made on page 70" after said post was already addressed and resolved multiple times, then yes, I'll consider it bullshit.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Three »

In post 1734, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1714, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1325, Three wrote:
In post 1242, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1244, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1222, Selynee wrote:
In post 1026, Three wrote:
In post 1018, Selynee wrote: And "who do you propose to vote instead?" usually means "Who do you think we should elim" not "I'll vote whomever you say"
@Three
, this is the 1st post of mine you misinterpreted...
Thanks
Sely
!
This isn't even your post? This is blatant gaslighting.

Everybody, please vote this scum out of here, holy shit.
In post 746, Three wrote:
In post 739, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 732, Selynee wrote:
In post 723, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 716, Iconeum wrote:
In post 709, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't see the obvious A50 town thing ico.
okay, so sell me on scum!A50? i don't see it
In my pervious games with them, they were more active as town. I don’t have scum meta on them though but they're lurking for some reason and the self vote is weird.
Meh, I think they don't really enjoy this game. Seemed like they were looking for some reactions to their self-vote, though not pushing a lot there...
Hmm can be, who do you propose to vote instead?
This feels pretty scum indicative. I don't know how you could be so lost on who to vote for that you need someone to tell you who to vote.

VOTE: Salsa
I didn't LIE anything
@Three
What agenda you find from whatever I'm doing here exactly??
Can you please just read my posts? I'm not asking for a lot.
In post 1208, Three wrote:
In post 1043, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1036, Three wrote:
In post 1033, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1030, Three wrote:
In post 1011, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 992, Almost50 wrote:
In post 988, Dwlee99 wrote:A50 why not salsa
I dunno. She tried to pocket me, didn't she? I'm glad to accept that pocket for today.
Yeah, pocket the person who also in people’s suspect list..
Uh, yeah, exactly. Pocketing and/or defending a suspicious townie is a common scum tactic.
This is the 2nd time you're misinterpreting me, but before clear what I ACTUALLY said, are you agreeing you're scummy? Cause I was defending YOU!
???

You're literally referring to A50 in that post. My name isn't even mentioned there.
There is the proof of your misinterpretation of my post:
A50
said scum!me is trying to pocket me and I replied sarcastically that yeah, scum!me will pocket the person who themselves in people's suspect list. What I meant there is, if scum!me want to pocket someone, that person would be the widely townread person or someone whose trust would be beneficial for scum!me. But here, people don't trust
A50
that much, so there is no point for scum!me to pocket them. And you said scum!me is trying to pocket suspicious townie as a scum tactic aka misinterpretation on Jupiter level :]
Can we stop with the fake misinterpretation accusations? I know what you said. I said scum still do that anyway. This is not a hard concept.
In post 1210, Three wrote:
In post 1169, T3 wrote:
In post 1011, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 992, Almost50 wrote:
In post 988, Dwlee99 wrote:A50 why not salsa
I dunno. She tried to pocket me, didn't she? I'm glad to accept that pocket for today.
Yeah, pocket the person who also in people’s suspect list..
>_>

that's like the entire point of whiteknighting
THANK YOU. Holy shit, I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Three »

In post 1737, Selynee wrote:
In post 1721, Three wrote:I don't regret voting Dorsey even if they're town, it got them to talk and made people re-eval their reads. I really don't like their AtE though, I can see why Andres is town reading it, but to me it reeks of "caught for the wrong reasons". There's a massively bitter tone in their posts and they don't even seem to want to be here, but they're still playing so there's some tonal dissonance here as well.
I mean it's the fact they are still here that wouldn't make any sense for mafia!Dorsey. If they had only posted one day and disappear, could have been a case of someone who never communicated with their team. But that's not the case, so maf!them would have a team that I really doubt would be like "Good job, continue to play this way".
If they're scum I don't doubt the scum team is trying to coach him in some way. This is anecdotal, but I once had a scum buddy who was playing like Dorsey and wasn't putting in the extra effort to get out of everyone's radar, despite the team telling him to post more and play less like obvscum. Sometimes you just roll scum and can't get out of a funk, so it's not impossible that this is what's happening with Dorsey.

Playstyle and vibes aren't 100% accurate though, that's why I'm trying to get him to open up more about his thought process and why I was dissecting his ISO.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Dorsey »

@T3 - Post as much as possible? Isn't that why you hated Wiki?

@Three - What changed was pages went on and geraintm and I got treated differently than Almost50. And regarding my vote, one second me voting someone with no votes is a problem and now it's encouraged and I'm being shunned for not doing it - do you see how pointless this is? T3 actually had a wagon - Datisi did/still does not.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Dorsey »

And, no, me being critical is not 'tonal dissonance'. I'm allowed to play and still be disappointed.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Dorsey »

And is the burden of proof supposed to be on me or not? Because either way I feel like I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1699, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1697, Dorsey wrote:@Dwlee - I like the game, I think it's fun, but I think something deeper is going on when it's not lighthearted. And I think you find mafia by randomly pressing different spots until you find a pattern or something to go on, which I think is becoming more apparent: some slots are getting pressed whereas others are not - why? What connection do they have with each other? And how can you clarify that when the "logic" being proposed is inconsistent and cherry-picked? I mean, if you're protecting your friend because you want to play with them longer, just say that. But saying that I'm not contributing because you didn't understand one of my posts is a joke I feel is going over everyone's head but mine.
I feel like I need examples cause I don't think I'm reading closely enough to know what your vague references to events mean
@Dorsey
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Dorsey »

I responded to that in my very next post
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1703, Dorsey wrote:Datisi protecting Almost50 and T3, Ico siding with Datisi, everyone thinking Datisi is town for zero reason.
Oh this is the response. Okay.

Okay so what are the conclusions here

Is datisi protecting them cause he's scum? Is ico scum with datisi? Is everyone thinking datisi town mean that datisi is town being possibly TMI'd by scum + town reading correctly, or do you think that scum are just town reading each other here?
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Dorsey »

I honestly don't know. I feel like I'm in a mental facility. I do think Datisi is the ringleader, though, because he says something and it gets parroted by his minions. I'm almost to the point where I think they're all the same account, but I feel thats frustration because I would hope this site would have measures for that. I feel Almost50 is scum, Datisi is scum, and Iconeum is a Datisi stan account. Geraintm is town.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Dorsey »

I've given enough thought to this. I have other things to do right now.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1741, Dorsey wrote:@T3 - Post as much as possible? Isn't that why you hated Wiki?

@Three - What changed was pages went on and geraintm and I got treated differently than Almost50. And regarding my vote, one second me voting someone with no votes is a problem and now it's encouraged and I'm being shunned for not doing it - do you see how pointless this is? T3 actually had a wagon - Datisi did/still does not.
true lol
i meant that more as a mechanism to get your thoughts into the thread

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”