Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I may well be interested in a SPN wagon if ZZR doesn't happen.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:06 am

Post by ZazieR »

Adding an extra player to my suspicious list: Xtoxm.
His reasons for voting me: Laying low and voting X.
He should know that my vote on X was a random vote and others are laying low as well.
He said he can agree with a TSN lynch, but hasn't said why yet.
He hasn't done anything yet, regarding scum hunting. He gave his opinion why he thinks Adams is town, gave two (bad in my opinion) reasons why he voted me and said that he can agree with a TSN lynch. But that's it.
Also, I was wondering what you thought of Adams's unvote against X?
Then there is the problem with posts 129, 138 and 139. What's so horrible about KoC's post? And why didn't you change your vote? Also, if you thought it was such a horrible post then why don't you support a KoC lynch?
You're really strange
Unvote Vote Xtoxm
. I need to watch you more than X.

Adams, voted X based upon a hunch.
I also don't like his reason for his vota against KoC. He gave as reason that KoC asked for more votes against Adams. This was said after he did his analysis and noticed that KoC wasn't analysed by him yet. But when I went back, I saw that Adams 'voted' KoC in post 83, while KoC wants more votes in post 98. This was when Adams was at L-
So Adams, why did you vote KoC?
About your analysis:
-What do you think in general about farkshin?
-Is there any other reason why you think Chaz is more likely scum than town, besides him saying "you haven't answered my question"?
-Why is TSN suspicious, but Y.C. not?
-What are your thoughts about the posts from X?

After watching q21's posts again, I've decided to leave him alone for now. The only thing which I don't get are the links, but I can't say that that makes him scummy enough to even be in my list. I thought he had done much worse. Guess not.

Bionicchop2, his reason why he voted Chaz:
BC2 wrote:My thoughts against (and vote for) Chaz were based mostly on the assumption Mr_Adams was town. There was a decent case against him, but the vote by Chaz was leaning me against him actually being scum. Since then, Mr_Adams has done a few scummy things - namely conceding to a lynch and lack of scum hunting. I decided to put him closer to a lynch and gauge how he reacted (as well as others).
I hope you understand why I didn't like this action. You voted someone as you assumed that Adams was town and Chaz was just voting the player with the biggest wagon. But later, you saw that Adams was acting scummy. So I didn't see the point in voting Chaz.
Also, you said that I was one of your alternate suspects.
-Who are the others?
-Why did you wait with building a case against me?

RBT is added as well. No scum hunting yet. One strange FoS and the treat to hammer.
HoS RBT

These players definitly caught my attention.
There are a few players which I will keep in mind due to the way they play:
q21, X, Y.C. and TSN.
But that's it for now.
Ignore the ''R''
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lol...
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:49 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Seems like the Mr. Adams wagon is dissipating. That's too bad, cause he needs to die. I can't believe the "poor newbie" strategy is working. Funny how he's not so ready to die anymore - Hallelujah! He's come back to life! :roll: Maybe we can find his partner (or partners).

I'd like to hear more from Y.C. Seems like he's been kinda lurky this whole first day. Same for SPN, except for his recent comments. And what happened to KOC? Ever since he exhorted us to lynch Adams right quick, he's disappeared. Right now he's my 2nd choice for stringing up. In fact,
unvote, Vote: Knight of Cydonia
. That Adams vote isn't doing anything right now, anyways.

This is my second game with Rice, and I find him impossible to read - he has a scummy play style - in the last game I was sure he was scum, and I was wrong. IGMEOY.

Zaz, that Xtoxm vote has now pinged my scumdar. Feels like OMGUS to me. Xtoxm has not dropped any scumtells, IMHO (despite being 100% wrong about Adams :)).

Adams is still my top lynch candidate, in case you hadn't guessed, and if anyone else wants to lynch him, I'm there.
"This is one of the best posts I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on being so logical, Fark." - Alabaska J
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

<3 FSS.

You bring up an interesting point on KOC, but i'm ok with my vote on ZZR.

And I completely disagree on Adams, infact I find it very hard to see him as scum.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

Farkshinsoup wrote:Seems like the Mr. Adams wagon is dissipating. That's too bad, cause he needs to die. I can't believe the "poor newbie" strategy is working. Funny how he's not so ready to die anymore - Hallelujah! He's come back to life! :roll: Maybe we can find his partner (or partners).

{snip}

And what happened to KOC? Ever since he exhorted us to lynch Adams right quick, he's disappeared. Right now he's my 2nd choice for stringing up. In fact,
unvote, Vote: Knight of Cydonia
. That Adams vote isn't doing anything right now, anyways.

{snip}

Adams is still my top lynch candidate, in case you hadn't guessed, and if anyone else wants to lynch him, I'm there.
I am confused by your post.

- Adam's is top suspect
- KoC is 2nd for wanting to quickly lynch Adams (your top suspect)?

I find it slightly odd you would vote for the person your top suspect is voting for.

If you could outline your reasons for voting KoC, it would be nice. You may have some, but your post doesn't make it very clear what they are.
The above written statement is pro-town.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Farkshinsoup »

bionicchop2 wrote:If you could outline your reasons for voting KoC, it would be nice. You may have some, but your post doesn't make it very clear what they are.
I first mentioned my suspicions back in my post 145:
Fark wrote:FoS Knights of Cydonia and Rice. Both of you seem really eager to end this day quickly.

To elaborate:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Make that 4.
Vote: MrAdams

The fact you unvoted for no reason other than to try and get votes off you stinks. If you'd said "Okay, I was wrong about wanting to lynch unconfirmed Miller", it might have made more sense, but you didn't. I suspect if people had left you alone about it that vote would have stayed there all the live-long day.
Bionic, this is the post that got my attention. Whatever reason KOC had for shutting down the discussion and trying to lynch Adams quickly, I don't like it. (3 possible explanations: could be a scum buddy trying to bus his newbie partner and shut him down before he implicates anyone else, or I suppose he could be scum trying to wagon an innocent townie, or he's a townie that just wants a quick lynch) And now, as I pointed out, he's gone pretty quiet since the Adams wagon broke down.

I'm not sure he's scum at this point, but I'd like more attention focused on him and I'd like him to comment on recent developments.
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by Mr_Adams »

Farkshinsoup wrote:Seems like the Mr. Adams wagon is dissipating. That's too bad, cause he needs to die. I can't believe the "poor newbie" strategy is working. Funny how he's not so ready to die anymore - Hallelujah! He's come back to life! :roll: Maybe we can find his partner (or partners).
As I said before, If you lynch me, so beit. However, if you are going to let me live, I play on.
http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=115728
http://www.conquerclub.com/static/banner.animated.fgdg.468x60.gif
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:46 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Xtoxm wrote: I may well be interested in a SPN wagon if ZZR doesn't happen.
Xtoxm wrote: You bring up an interesting point on KOC, but i'm ok with my vote on ZZR
"If the wagon I'm currently pushing fails, I'll be more than happy to jump on the next convenient one! Or this one that's just being started!" You're spreading out so many different accusations, and agreeing with so many bandwagons it hurts. Scummy, much?

Mr Adam's "Oh I don't care" when he looks like being lynched and then suddenly coming back as soon as the wagon dissipates makes me lean a bit more town on him, since pretty much every time that's happened in other games it's been a town player.
unvote; Vote Xtoxm

Fark: that Mr. Adams votepost of mine you quoted, where the hell did I say I wanted a quick lynch in there? I did say later that I wanted him lynched fairly quickly, but at no point, as you seem to be implying, did I say "No more discussion, lynch Adams now".
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

3 suspects? OMG SO SCUMMY. It's not like there's 3 scum in this game...No, there's just one scum, isn't there?

Seriously, that is crap...
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:16 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

KoC wrote:Fark: that Mr. Adams votepost of mine you quoted, where the hell did I say I wanted a quick lynch in there? I did say later that I wanted him lynched fairly quickly, but at no point, as you seem to be implying, did I say "No more discussion, lynch Adams now".
Ahh, my bad! :oops: Sorry about that. I meant to quote this passage:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
A quick day one lynch is bad for the town, even if you are scum.
Not if he's scum, it isn't. It's one scum down on Day 1, which is a big boost.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:11 am

That's still not exactly saying "No more discussion", is it. I said one scum down quickly is a boost to the town. So why did you feel the need to turn that post into "No more discussion, just lynch him!"?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

In his last posts, Xtoxm has showed again why I'm voting him.
He says he thinks those players are scum, but never said why.
Fark, he hasn't done anything scummy yet, as he has done nothing. Just look at all his posts and I think that you can see then why I'm voting him. I want him to scumhunt and not just say those players are scummy.

I would also like to point out, that I asked some questions in my last post, but none of the players who I asked them to, has given some answers.
Ignore the ''R''
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Riceballtail »

I'm not sure what to make of this case against Xtoxm, but I don't find it terribly unusual for his play to be pursuing two or three people. But I would say that if he flipped scum, I would look at FSS next.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Not gonna happen ;)
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 am

Post by X »

I'm surprised no one has said that I've been lurking - I haven't been V/LA, just busy. Sorry about that. Re-reading now.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:39 am

LURKER SCUM!

XD

Xtoxm - dismissing a case as crap without any counter argument =/= answering a case properly.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:05 am

Post by q21 »

Sorry I'm not keeping up as much as I'd have liked. I'm normally more active than this, but its last week of Semester. Its hell.

Anyway, at this point there are some points raised against Xtoxm and I would appreciate some more reasoning from him, but in general I don't think he's scummy.

I am happy with my ZZR vote for now, at least until the weekend or early next week when I'll have a chance to reread. Her post 201 names 9 our of 11 people, excluding herself, as either scummy or worthy of "keeping in mind". Look much like smoke blowing to me.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:23 am

Post by X »

Hm...I see now why people didn't say I was lurking. They sort of forgot of me as a player and saw me as a symbol - the miller. Works for me.

Alright, I'm happy with my vote on ZazieR. She hasn't satisfactorily explained anything about voting me and staying quiet (although she did try to placate by changing her vote). 201 is an anti-town post in that it confuses more than illuminates...and she puts a bunch of questions that make her seem frantic to get the discussion off of her.

As for TSN, he hasn't really helped us much. I (albeit, indirectly) asked him to clarify what baffles him about Mr_Adams, but very little came out of that. Single-mindedly pursuing Mr_Adams now...which makes him sound like a Cop with a Guilty, which is impossible at this point in the game. So for little contribution and a narrow mind,
FoS: TBN

And I don't think Mr_Adams is scum...this is only my third forum game, but I think newbies are really hard to read. Why? Because they look scummy because they don't grasp everything yet. Not saying it should be ruled out...but perhaps I (and others) was a little to hasty.
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by Mr_Adams »

3 vote?!? Por Que? when is the dead line?
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:37 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

Mod, can we get an updated vote count?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

What do you feel I need to explain?
Mr_Adams
Mr_Adams
Goon
Mr_Adams
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Mr_Adams »

Farkshinsoup wrote:
Adams has 3... that's all I need to know... must get down to 2
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:22 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

Mr_Adams wrote:
Farkshinsoup wrote:
Adams has 3... that's all I need to know... must get down to 2
So no concern about finding scum? Just your own vote count?
The above written statement is pro-town.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:52 am

Wow, Zazier or Mr. Adams - both are looking scummy enough for a lynch, IMHO.
Still don't like Mr. Adams, so I'll keep my vote where it is, but
HoS: Zazier

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”