charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by charter »

You people are such freaking idiots. Stef or Rishi or someone else could come by and accidently hammer.
I'm a mason, kmd is my buddy. We're both mod confirmed mafioso's (uninformed majority).

I seriously can't believe it got this far.
Kmd4390 in post 22 wrote:
M
y Yankees are my team.
A
nyone who attacks them attacks me.
S
orry if this comes off as rude.
O
nly opinions...
N
ow let's play some mafia.

C
amn has already earned my joke vote.
H
ow?
A
nti-Yankee comments contributed of course.
R
andom confusion started it though.
T
own being bad???
E
vil confusing setup.
R
andom vote is staying until something actually happens.
Mason Charter

Seriously, unvote now before someone hammers, and I will commence explaining to spyrex why he is so very wrong and maybe you all should actually try and find scum instead of follow them like sheep.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by Porkens »

While I find it highly unlikely that mason would be a mafioso role, AND that we'd start with 2, I'll

##unvote

And wait for the explanation your promised.

(on a personal note; to hell with you for calling me an idiot).
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

God in heaven.

##Unvote

OHH PLEASE COMMENCE IN TELLING ME HOW I AM SO WRONG I SWEAR TO GOD I WISH I HAD AN EXCUSE TO HAMMER YOU
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Let's try to kill each other in a
civilised
manner.

Thank you.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by charter »

Apologies, but I was really frustrated that myself or kmd picked up enough mafioso's voting us that we actually had to claim today. I felt like if we both lived to tomorrow, we could massclaim and easily win, but that's not going to happen anymore.

That's how I know porken's camn-kmd thing is so horribly wrong, that's why if it was an endgame with me, kmd, and porkens, I'd obviously vote porkens, that's why if you quickhammered me or kmd, you'd be lynched without mercy. That's why me and kmd have agreed without elaborating and why we've never even considered looking at the other.

You're wrong spyrex because two of your top three suspects are town and I've known it the whole game. That's why I just kept saying you're wrong, but I couldn't explain it without giving myself away. I don't think KMD's gambit can tell us much, but I know the reason he did it was to catch scum, so I at least have faith in his analysis of it (which is the main reason camn has been my backburner suspect most of the game). You kept pushing why I knew you were wrong, obviously I had some extra knowledge everyone else didn't, but you just pushed harder, until now, where me and kmd's roles are essentially worthless now. You have completely tunneled in on me and kmd and it has blinded you to listening to our arguments, which are actually pretty good.

Me and kmd didn't really have a chance to talk much N1 (and no time pregame) but he told me about his breadcrumb post, asked if I had his alignment mod confirmed too, said he was pretty sure stormer was town (the reason he was questioning those one it), his three scum night one were camn, nameless, and spyrex.

Any more questions or elaborations now that any hope of my role being useful is gone?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by Porkens »

There's a lot very wrong in your last couple of posts. This is the surface:
Charter wrote:This is ridiculous I bolded so someone might read this. Porkens is now just making up crap out of nothing. IF YOU HAD READ MY POST THAT YOU QUOTED, YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN ONE LINE UP WHERE IT WAS YOUR CAMN-KMD SCUMBUDDY SHOW THEORY THAT IT WAS IN RESPONSE TO.
I don't recall you ever saying at least one of kmd-camn is scum, you've always had them together. Seriously people, Porkens is scum trying to change his story because he's under
suspicion.
Porkens wrote: I read the threads at work, but I often don't have time to post. I feel like the majority of players are doing a fine job, right now, keeping interesting things on the page. I'm planning to take another big read later to review. But for right now I'll say that I'm perplexed about KmD and Camn at the moment. I origionally pegged them as minority buddies, but they haven't turned the volume down on eachother AT ALL.

This makes me think that either only one of them is minority or they are both majority.

If you're both majority, start focusing your ample time and energy on other players, please. Your connection is noted and not going to go away, and when one of you dies, we will have to concider again what that says about the other. But for the time being, I think you are just re-inforcing the anti-majority nature of your conversations.

Beyond this, your reasons for claiming are terrible. KMD left a trail to prove his connection with you. At the point where you thought you were going to be lynched, why not LET THAT HAPPEN and keep KMD out of it? He could have spoken up later about it. In the mean time; he still could have been useful.

In short, I am having a really hard time believing you.

##Vote: Charter

Given you're
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Porkens »

Edit: "given your was an old part of the 1st ed of that post. plz ignore
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Porkens »

Sorry for tripple post.

Actually, if what I think is true is true (town cult instead of mafioso masons), I'm gunna assume KMD was leader and...

## Unvote: Charter

## Vote: KMD
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

camn wrote:@KMD:
Although I don't really think that this is much of a claim.... this is what Spy was referring to, KMD.
I don't remember what the question was, but trust me, I wasn't softclaiming any kind of investigating role.
SpyreX wrote: The only answer that makes ANY sense is a PR. KMD, Rishi and Charter have all done this stunt. They either have a PR or have lost their minds.
If this isn't fishing, then neither is attaching a worm to the end of a rod and throwing it in a lake.
charter wrote:One quickhammer is bad. Two is unforgivable.
Exactly what I thought you were saying.
SpyreX wrote:

Explain these statements. Period.
I need to find the question for my next post.
SpyreX wrote: there are other things Camn has done that I and others have seen.
This is the point I have been making and now you are making the same point as an arguement against me.
Porkens wrote:
charter wrote:I'm not trying to convince anyone that Porkens is scum (with this point) so save your breath from saying I'm OMGUSing or using craplogic.
So...I don't know man. Are you just really frustrated with the game? This one seems to be a 'giving up' post.
Wow, seriously?
Nameless wrote:
## Unvote: Kmd4390
## Vote: Charter
This was convenient enough when Porkens followed spy with this move. Now you do it too? Serious connection between the three of you.
SpyreX wrote: Going "Here is the case on Nameless. This is why I think he may be scum" is GOOD. It gives us reasons. However, before the case going "HURF DURF BUTTERFLIES VOTE PORKENS" does NOT give us reasons.
There is plenty on Porkens. Off the top of my head without quotes I can think of:
1. the hammer on stormer (I know that you disagree.)
2. twisting charter's words.
3. calling the connection between myself and camn (charter's point, not mine. I see where it comes from, but it's not true.)
4. following your (Spy) switch from me to charter
5. connection to Spy and Nameless.

I'm sure there is more. That's just what I can think of without looking back at all.
SpyreX wrote: in a perfect world there would be X number of people scummin' it up when X = number of suspected scum. Alas, when that isn't true then you do the only thing you can - you hang the whole mass, one at a time. You decided you wanted to be first and that is A-OK with me!
This is how PRs are lynched. First of all, not everything you are looking at is a guarenteed investigating role softclaim like you say it is. Second of all, if one is, you are going to get a cop lynched. Stop now.
charter wrote:You people are such freaking idiots. Stef or Rishi or someone else could come by and accidently hammer.
I'm a mason, kmd is my buddy. We're both mod confirmed mafioso's (uninformed majority).

I seriously can't believe it got this far.
Kmd4390 in post 22 wrote:
M
y Yankees are my team.
A
nyone who attacks them attacks me.
S
orry if this comes off as rude.
O
nly opinions...
N
ow let's play some mafia.

C
amn has already earned my joke vote.
H
ow?
A
nti-Yankee comments contributed of course.
R
andom confusion started it though.
T
own being bad???
E
vil confusing setup.
R
andom vote is staying until something actually happens.
Mason Charter

Seriously, unvote now before someone hammers, and I will commence explaining to spyrex why he is so very wrong and maybe you all should actually try and find scum instead of follow them like sheep.
Yeah, I was just about to do this. We are masons. We were NOT softclaiming cop. Good job spy, you just got two town roles to claim. Yes, we are confirmed town to each other. This should explain why we have played in a way that suggests we know each other's alignment. This is why Charter called BS on Porkens suggesting that Camn and I are slap fighting scumbuddies.

Now take your votes off my mason buddy now. I'd suggest putting it on Camn or Porkens.
Porkens wrote:
##unvote
SpyreX wrote:
##Unvote
These are good to see.
charter wrote: his three scum night one were camn, nameless, and spyrex.
Actually, I didn't say spy was scum. I said he was the kind of player where you think he is town but are afraid of the chance that he could be scum because of his very pro-town play. I also said drake could be scum and I was going to question Porkens. Yes, I named camn and nameless as scum though.
Porkens wrote: Beyond this, your reasons for claiming are terrible.
HE WAS AT L-1 AND YOU DIDN'T WANT A CLAIM?

##unvote
(yes, I'm unvoting camn)
##vote Porkens

Porkens wrote: Actually, if what I think is true is true (town cult instead of mafioso masons), I'm gunna assume KMD was leader and...
How the hell do you get cult out of a mason claim?!?!?

For whatever it's still worth, I recall being asked to answer something, and saying I'd go find it. I'll be back with that shortly. As of now, I like a Porkens lynch over anyone else. I still think Camn is scummy. I know charter is town.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

HE WAS AT L-1 AND YOU DIDN'T WANT A CLAIM?
I SURE DIDN'T WANT HIM TO CLAIM FOR YOU
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, I know what it was that was asked. I didn't answer it because it was Porkens trying to help Spy fish for information. I'm not going to answer it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Porkens wrote:
I SURE DIDN'T WANT HIM TO CLAIM FOR YOU
If he claimed mason without including me, where would your vote, Nameless's vote, and Spy's vote have gone? To me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by Porkens »

I wouldn't have changed my vote
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by Porkens »

That is to say; I would have re-voted Charter.

this is how it should have gone down:

charter-"I'm a mason, I have a partner. Lynch me and my partner can claim later at a more opportune time"
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

So you would be ok with lynching a majority-aligned mason just to prove another's innocence? Don't you think scum would fake-claim as the other mason hoping to get the real mason lynched? The scum would also get a NK, so we would be down 4 majority players without killing a single scum.

I'm liking my vote on you.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Porkens »

YOU HAD A BREADCRUMB, MY GOD MAN. An EXCELLENT one. HOW could a scum effectively counterclaim that?!

As to this question:
Kmd wrote: So you would be ok with lynching a majority-aligned mason just to prove another's innocence?
To
prove
it?! A thousand times YES.

Cough.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by charter »

No, that's the idea that scum would want to propose to the rest of the town in case they aren't sure how masons claim. If I claimed mason, that's the same as not claiming anything and the town would go right on and lynch a power role. Actually, I'm done arguing with you porkens. You've either lost your grip on reality (dreaming up a cult from masons) or are scum, and arguing with you is as useful as trying to eat a school bus. It's scum.

If I claimed as porken's suggested, I'd be lynched easily. He suggests the most half assed claim I've ever seen. The reason I presented my claim so strongly and swiftly is because I A) didn't need time to make anything up B) am telling the truth so I actually have lots of evidence and C) wanted to make sure I'm believed and force scum to NK us.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

Wow, now you're the one not reading posts. Of course you'd be lynched. That's the point. This blows my mind. I'll vote either of them, my fellow majority, but I'd prefer KMD.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

True. They couldn't. One thing though. If Charter didn't include me in his claim, like you are saying he shouldn't have, the scum wouldn't know my breadcrumb was there. They probably would try it. They probably would die. The point is, they would try it.

Let's look at what you are saying you want with the sacrafice lynch of charter.
You get:
1 dead mason
1 town player NK'd
1 proven town player if people believe the claim of being the second mason.
2nd mason probably NK'd at some point.

Why is that worth it? None of this catches scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by charter »

Oh, also, we can't be a cult because kmd's breadcrumb day one, kind of disproves the recruiting the other one N1 part of a cult. So don't listen to Porkens' theories.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by charter »

Also, If you are town (so not you porkens) you should at least keep me and kmd safe from a speedlynch (as porkens has already shown he's trigger happy). If you all actually have to lynch one of us to prove it (idiotic as scum will then NK the other) at least don't do it speedily. There's still a week left before deadline, of which Porkens is clearly the best choice.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Porkens »

KMD wrote: True. They couldn't. One thing though. If Charter didn't include me in his claim, like you are saying he shouldn't have, the scum wouldn't know my breadcrumb was there. They probably would try it. They probably would die. The point is, they would try it.
And you could have shown us your breadcrumb, and we WOULD HAVE COUGHT SCUM. (So much for your last point there, too)
Oh, also, we can't be a cult because kmd's breadcrumb day one, kind of disproves the recruiting the other one N1 part of a cult. So don't listen to Porkens' theories.
:roll:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

charter, he thinks he is lynching one of us intentionally to prove the other. That is the dumbest thing I have heard all game though. Sacrafice a town player to prove another and NOT catch any scum.

Technically, you aren't disproving his horrible cult idea though. If a cult was really in this game, they could actually breadcrumb mason, recruit the player they breadcrumbed, and get it claimed later. Do cults have night talk though? Because if they don't, there's no way you would know about my breadcrumb. I think they do, but it's worth asking.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by charter »

So you admit that your own theory is dreamed up and we are telling the truth then porkens?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”