Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Porkens »

None of the above. I think he got caught switching his stance for a poor reason and he's scrambling to explain it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Fair enough.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Fifteenth Votecount - Ten alive, six to lynch

Kmd4390 (3) - SpyreX, Porkens, Nameless

camn (2) - Kmd4390, Stef
Nameless (1) - charter
charter (1) - camn

Not Voting (3) - ZazieR, melikefood, Rishi

I
##
feel
##
##
I
##
should
##
something
##
witty
##
here
##
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zazie (last posted Monday), Stef (last posted Tuesday), and Charter (last posted Tuesday), can we get your current thoughts on the game?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:39 am

Post by ZazieR »

Some other game needed my help as well.
I'll give my thoughts soon.
Ignore the ''R''
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by Nameless »

Kmd4390 wrote:Zazie (last posted Monday), Stef (last posted Tuesday), and Charter (last posted Tuesday), can we get your current thoughts on the game?
Notice how Kmd puts his obvlurkerscumbuddy last to avoid drawing too much attention to him.
[/Not a real point.]
[/Waiting for those not posting or not voting to chime in.]
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by melikefood »

Oh, I forgot to put vote behind my thing.
XD

##Vote Charter

Answer my questions plox.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by camn »

Nameless wrote:
Porkens wrote:
melikefood wrote:Double backwards trick.
A trick? To get what result?
AKA confusion via WIFOM, I presume.
Why are you busy "presuming" what someone else means about things?
Do you think that that is useful at all to anyone?
It is hard enough to get MLF to answer a straight question....

c
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by melikefood »

camn wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Porkens wrote:
melikefood wrote:Double backwards trick.
A trick? To get what result?
AKA confusion via WIFOM, I presume.
Why are you busy "presuming" what someone else means about things?
Do you think that that is useful at all to anyone?
It is hard enough to get MLF to answer a straight question....

c
But that is what I meant.
I wished to confuse the minority via WIFOM.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by camn »

Like how? Spell it out for me, if you would.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by charter »

Sorry I'm not posting. People are making monster posts responding to every single comment and I just don't have the stamina to keep going through them.
This also goes in order of posts from about four or five pages ago.

@Spyrex, I'm not going to argue Food's claim anymore, I simply disagree. Informing the majority also further informs the minority as well, which I hesitate to do. Obviously it's unavoidable, but limiting how much you tell scum is useful.
spy wrote:Why are you getting scum vibes from Rishi?
That's why they're vibes, it's not anything solid.
spy wrote:Why, inherently, is wanting everyone to like you scummy?
Because I feel scum have more reason to want everyone to like them.
spy wrote:if a wagon formed on you I'd hammer you so fast it'd make the Porkens hammer look like it was in slow motion.
Yeah, you best hope I don't get to L-1 then if you plan on making it far in this game.
porkens wrote:This morning, and moreso now, I suspect that Camn and KmD are scumbuddies who are playfighting. Especially since the whole, two-way, "Don't tie my alignment to his/her's."
Porkens is scum, believe me or don't but this right here is him knowing the two are not connected in (scum) alignment. I'm not trying to convince anyone that Porkens is scum (with this point) so save your breath from saying I'm OMGUSing or using craplogic.
##unvote, ##vote porkens

nameless wrote:On a related note, a question to everybody who isn't Kmd: Does anybody else get the feeling Kmd is padding a lot of his posts with obvious, repetitious and/or unnecessary statements, replies and questions?
Yes, they are too long. However, you are strawmanning here. Long posts don't make you scum.
food wrote:You defended me when I was acting really scummy on day 1.
I felt you were acting unhelpful, but I didn't (and still don't) see any scum motives behind what you did day one. I felt you would be an obvious mislynch day one and didn't want to go that route.
melikefood wrote:And this thing...
Ugh, to elaborate on why I'm suspicious of camn and Porkens. Both seem to be quite worried that they had a hand in lynching a townie. I didn't think stormer was scum, but that doesn't mean that his lynch was a bad one. They seem to be overly concerned with how they look because of it.
I don't really see Camn or Porkens being worried about lynching stormer.
Where did you get that?
The fact that porkens and camn said more than "I wanted him lynched, I felt he was scum" makes me think they overreacted. I don't generally see townies care at all about a mislynch they're on. Overly concerned was the wrong term.

I'm now thinking rishi is town. Scum are Porkens, nameless, camn in that order.

My repost of my case against nameless to come shortly.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by charter »

charter wrote:
Nameless in 62 wrote:It may be too soon to judge, but if this trend continues I'd consider Kmd highly suspect as scum attempting to remain active without actually contributing.
Setting himself up to be on Kmd's wagon if it becomes popular.
Nameless in 78 wrote:
charter wrote:
It was the first wagon I could get to three votes.
FOS: Charter
Mindlessly joining any bandwagon that comes along doesn't help without addressing specific issues, and the threat of lynching is meaningless if you don't really suspect them.
Portraying me as trying to get a fast lynch in, when I was just pushing the first bandwagon I could a little bit higher than the rest to spur discussion.
Nameless in 106 wrote:Stormer is 'obvscum', but if he gets quick lynched when we still have plenty of D1 left to gather information on others I, for one, will be a little bit annoyed even if he IS newbie scum. (Alternatively, stormer is newbie cop 'cunningly' diverting the scum's attention elsewhere. Stormer, don't reply to that.)

Now Watching Suspiciously: Spyrex. All you've done thus far is echo things other people have brought up (ie. Rishi and stormer wagon) or focus overly much on OOT discussion.
Setting himself up to be on the Spyrex and Stormer wagons. We're up to four people he suspects now.
Nameless in 111 wrote:#94 by stef could easily be considered unnecessary given I'd asked the same question and (more lightheartedly) commented on the same refusal in the previous post.
Kind of directing unwarrented (in my opinion) suspicion at stef.
Nameless in 127 wrote:
Rishi wrote:Yikes, stormer is scaring me. But would scum really be this obvious?
Hmm, Rishi is attracting my suspicion. But would a scum partner really use such blatant WIFOM?

(Yes. Yes, they would.)
He's setting himself up to hop on the Rishi wagon. This is the fourth person he's done this to.
Nameless 174 wrote:Also, attention seems to have moved casually away from stormer in this last page without any further defence by him. This may be indicative that stormer actually IS scum ... if he were merely clueless innocent, I would have expected the scum to be pushing harder for his lynch than has been done. However, if stormer is scum, it would go some way as to explaining why we're suddenly arguing again over an older issue.
Playing both sides of the stormer issue, so he's ready to switch to whichever gains favor.
Nameless in 180 wrote:Theory (ie. gut-tell): Either Kmd and Steff are both poorly thinking innocents or they are both scum heavily bussing each other with whatever they can think of. Somehow I can't quite get my head around the fact that either of them could be entirely in the right ...
Stef has been officially upgraded to possible scum. The total count is six now (stormer, Rishi, stef, spyrex, charter, and Kmd). Could be seven, he could have suspected camn, but I might have missed it under everyone else.
Nameless in 209 wrote:Regarding melikefood, his last post has changed my opinion of him; at first I suspected he was scum and was preparing to push for his lynch, maybe a week before deadline, if nothing else took - now, however, I am forced to assume melikefood is a troll. Or a goddamn jester. :roll:
I must have missed where he first started suspecting Food (I didn't, he only mentions Food in passing really). Regardless, it looks like he still does, that's number seven.
Nameless in 222 wrote:Melikesfood and Stormer need to die. And they're probably scum too.
Kmd and Malyss, as of now, are most likely to be scum.
Charter needs to start contributing, and may well be lurker scum.

## Vote: melikesfood
Dang, he saved me the trouble of finding all those posts. I don't think you realize there aren't five scum in a mini.

I wanted to do this a while back, but I couldn't very well pressure Rishi to post something if I had. My reasons - He constantly makes little posts saying how he suspects someone when they're coming under a little suspicion. He tries to find out which way the wind is blowing constantly (aka. wishy washy on his stances. hello camn). Has managed to name five people as almost definitive scum, I'd agree with maybe one of those assessments at most. Despite naming all these as scum, he also has some posts where he can go back tomorrow after a mislynch, and quote saying how he wasn't sure they were scum. He's being very quick to jump on people, and is being opportunistic.

##unvote Rishi, ##vote nameless

Along with this comes suspicion towards Drake and Porkens, because you are the two that he didn't suspect.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by camn »

SO your case on Nameless is the fact that, on Day 1, he spread a lot of suspicion around? (though I wish YOU would sum it up...)

And your case on Porkens is.......?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Every time Charter posts I think he's playing a different game than I am. I just dont understand.

I like: work on a "case" on nameless. ? bunny rabbits on Porkens. Vote Porkens.
@Spyrex, I'm not going to argue Food's claim anymore, I simply disagree. Informing the majority also further informs the minority as well, which I hesitate to do. Obviously it's unavoidable, but limiting how much you tell scum is useful.
This is an obvious statement. This has nothing to do with the fact neither Porkens nor Camn, by defintion, could be role fishing for a role that already claimed.
Yeah, you best hope I don't get to L-1 then if you plan on making it far in this game.
Wow, this is just THE AWESOME. I'd love to see how you not being here would affect making it far. Unless, by "making it far" you mean that you're scum and killing you makes the game take less time.

In the scum-race update - Rishi seems to have sprung a leak and went into lurking but Charter decided to slam his foot down around that third turn and is touching Camn and KMD now... WHO WILL WIN?

P.S. Scum vibes from Rishi, Rishi is town. I LOVE IT
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by charter »

You're twisting everything I say to make me look bad. The sad part is I actually think you think you're on to something. I can tell you that you're horribly wrong in almost your entire read of this game, but that probably won't help matters.

If you're just going to do this, I'll stop responding to anything you direct at me. You clearly think you're the cleverest one here, but you're not, please stop being so arrogant.

I told you, that's cronological. I said I had scum vibes on rishi, what, six pages ago? On the last page he had a post that makes me think he's town.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

You're twisting everything I say to make me look bad. The sad part is I actually think you think you're on to something. I can tell you that you're horribly wrong in almost your entire read of this game, but that probably won't help matters.
I'm onto something but horribly wrong in my entire read of the game? What am I wrong on and more importantly.. WHY do you think so?
If you're just going to do this, I'll stop responding to anything you direct at me. You clearly think you're the cleverest one here, but you're not, please stop being so arrogant.
If you think I'm being arrogant, fine. I'm honestly not trying to be - however, I am calling out the bizarre I see in the game. I'll try to give an explanation without any of my frustration (which I think is coming off as arrogance).

Why am I so hard on you? I'm a very logic drawn person in these games.

I like to look at the A, B, C leading to D. I will fight about points of the logic because, really, twisting logic or not having it are excellent slide-by tools for scum.

This is why I took such umbrage with "The Gambit" KMD did - I think he's smart enough to know better, but he's still pushing it as solid logic.

This is why I'm doing this with you too - I've asked for a solid formulated case on Nameless when you had it there (so we could discuss it) and you FINALLY gave it...after you voted for Porkens. See why its not making sense to me?
I told you, that's cronological. I said I had scum vibes on rishi, what, six pages ago? On the last page he had a post that makes me think he's town.
What post and why? Explain these statements, please.

I'll try to keep it a notch back, but sometimes its really hard when being snide is the only way I can effectively yell at the computer screen.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:45 am

Post by Nameless »

charter wrote:Yes, they are too long. However, you are strawmanning here. Long posts don't make you scum.
Length isn't the problem, it's the comparatively minimal content within it that's somewhat scummy and moreso annoying with Kmd's posts.
charter wrote:Scum are Porkens, nameless, camn in that order.
I like that after your long and unsuccessful campaign to have me lynched you finally shift your vote to someone else on the basis of an 'argument' that you admit isn't convincing anyone. Good luck with that. :roll:

Re: 536, see ... 237, yeah. It was a bad case then, it's still bad case now. You haven't even bothered to update it with anything you think I've done since then.
charter wrote:If you're just going [twist everything I say to make me look bad], I'll stop responding to anything you direct at me.
FYI, refusing to answer questions that make you look scummy is ... scummy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:41 am

Post by charter »

camn wrote:SO your case on Nameless is the fact that, on Day 1, he spread a lot of suspicion around? (though I wish YOU would sum it up...)

And your case on Porkens is.......?
You of all people should know that when I quote massive posts of my cases it is not indictitive of me being scum. The summary is that he suspects people after they say something questionable without regard of thinking if they said it because they are scum, or they are town and just aren't thinking. As scum, you have to jump on townies when they make mistakes, and I think that that's all he's doing.

Porken's saying that you and kmd are scum putting up a huge facade is the wildest and most untrue thing I've seen said this whole game. However, I can see how most people might buy in to it (except you and kmd). Also, I'm going back to Nameless's suspecting everyone but porkens and drake. I still think Nameless is scum, and I still think porkens was omitted for a reason (because they are scumbuddies). Porken's quickhammer was not protown.
spy wrote:I'm onto something but horribly wrong in my entire read of the game? What am I wrong on and more importantly.. WHY do you think so?
You know I cant answer this right now.
spy wrote:I like to look at the A, B, C leading to D. I will fight about points of the logic because, really, twisting logic or not having it are excellent slide-by tools for scum.

This is why I took such umbrage with "The Gambit" KMD did - I think he's smart enough to know better, but he's still pushing it as solid logic.

This is why I'm doing this with you too - I've asked for a solid formulated case on Nameless when you had it there (so we could discuss it) and you FINALLY gave it...after you voted for Porkens. See why its not making sense to me?
I think KMD's 'gambit' while flawed, has some merit. I don't think it's enough to tunnel in on camn on, but I don't think it's a point in camn's favor either.
My case on Nameless came from day one. I obviously still think it holds true. However, as I've said, I believe porkens' kmd-camn statement is the scummiest thing said this game.

I have to go now, but will respond to the rest of stuff when I get back.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

charter wrote:You're twisting everything I say to make me look bad.
QFT
SpyreX wrote:
Wow, this is just THE AWESOME. I'd love to see how you not being here would affect making it far. Unless, by "making it far" you mean that you're scum and killing you makes the game take less time.
I think it's fairly obvious that he was pointing out how scummy it would be for you to hammer immediately like you say you would.
charter wrote: I told you, that's cronological. I said I had scum vibes on rishi, what, six pages ago? On the last page he had a post that makes me think he's town.
What post?
SpyreX wrote: This is why I took such umbrage with "The Gambit" KMD did - I think he's smart enough to know better, but he's still pushing it as solid logic.
Again, I don't expect anyone to agree just because The Gambit is there. It was for my use. It led me to Camn, who I think is scum. If she is, The Gambit was successful. If not, I was dead wrong.
Nameless wrote:Length isn't the problem, it's the comparatively minimal content within it that's somewhat scummy and moreso annoying with Kmd's posts.
Well, when people bring up the same points that I have already defended against, what do you expect?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:20 am

Post by camn »

You were dead wrong :)

c
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:01 am

Post by SpyreX »

I think I figured out part of the Charter issue that gets me.
The summary is that he suspects people after they say something questionable without regard of thinking if they said it because they are scum, or they are town and just aren't thinking. As scum, you have to jump on townies when they make mistakes, and I think that that's all he's doing.
Suspicion is a good thing. Calling out "mistakes" is a good thing. Making some of the mistakes is NOT a good thing. More than a few of these are scummy.
Porken's saying that you and kmd are scum putting up a huge facade is the wildest and most untrue thing I've seen said this whole game. However, I can see how most people might buy in to it (except you and kmd). Also, I'm going back to Nameless's suspecting everyone but porkens and drake. I still think Nameless is scum, and I still think porkens was omitted for a reason (because they are scumbuddies). Porken's quickhammer was not protown.
Porkens quickhammer was not protown. However, it also wasn't anti-town. It was null. 100% null.

But, why does this get me. Lets look at it.
- You're accusing nameless of being scum and spreading suspicion around.
- You're voting for Porkens saying that kmd and camn are putting up a huge facade.
- You're saying nameless suspected everyone but Porkens and Drake.

(Aside from none of these being scumtells to me)...
I have done
EVERY
one of the above.
I
was the one who first brought up the kmd-camn business as a scum ploy. I made it very clear day one that I suspected everyone but, essentially, Porkens, Drake and Nameless. I put suspicion on every player in this game.

Moreso, I've been far more vocal about it.

So, Why Porkens or Nameless and not me? Its not adding up and, honestly, it really makes it feel like you're not even trying to hunt.
You know I cant answer this right now.
I swear to god if I see one more softclaim I'm going to just explode. If you can not answer the questions coming... DONT make the statements. Also, keep in mind you've said I'm horribly wrong - considering I've had far more cases than we've had days its impossible for this to be solely based on whatever mystical PR you're claiming to have.
I think KMD's 'gambit' while flawed, has some merit. I don't think it's enough to tunnel in on camn on, but I don't think it's a point in camn's favor either.
... Its not. I've made it pretty clear (see above) that I think its a total slapfight. In fact, the tinfoil hat called KMD, Stef, Camn as the ultimate gambit group.

@KMD:
I think it's fairly obvious that he was pointing out how scummy it would be for you to hammer immediately like you say you would.
I'm saying, like I did before, that the hammer isn't inherently scummy. I'm also taking umbrage at the "You wont get far without me" business.
Again, I don't expect anyone to agree just because The Gambit is there. It was for my use. It led me to Camn, who I think is scum. If she is, The Gambit was successful. If not, I was dead wrong.
Read this again and see why "The Gambit" and how its affected your play is not a good thing and can easily be a scum coverup.

On a different note (I'm expecting THIS to spark some conversation).

Today we've not really had any solid lynch wagons. HOWEVER, we've managed to have 3.5 softclaims (.5 is Porkens, I'm giving the benefit of the doubt).
FURTHERMORE, by the context of these softclaims they are all claiming 'investigative' roles (Tracker, Watcher, Cop).
I am unequivocally calling BS on at LEAST one of these claims. Hell, part of me says all three are junk, but. So, Camn, for now you're off the hook. I think the cases are readily available on each of Rishi, KMD and Charter. I support any of the above lynches (the one I currently have my vote on holds precedence).
Again, 3 investigative softclaims. Not buying it. Pro-lynch.
Show

Proud member of BaM
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:21 am

Post by camn »

Yay!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:53 am

Post by camn »

charter wrote: The summary is that he suspects people after they say something questionable without regard of thinking if they said it because they are scum, or they are town and just aren't thinking. As scum, you have to jump on townies when they make mistakes, and I think that that's all he's doing.
Suspicion is the name of the game. I don't see why suspecting people FOR BEING SUSPICIOUS is worse than any other reason.....
And don't regular innocents jump on people for making mistakes? Isn't that what we long for?
charter wrote: Porken's saying that you and kmd are scum putting up a huge facade is the wildest and most untrue thing I've seen said this whole game.
It is untrue, but not that wild. In fact.. I might even try it some time.
However, I don't think it is a scumtell on Porken's part. It CERTAINLY doesn't seem like enough to pull your vote off Nameless. Oh, wait.. I guess it is enough, since your Nameless case was rice-paper thin. :)
And how would YOU know it's untrue? I know how
I
know.. but how do YOU?
charter wrote: You know I cant answer this right now.
Now you HAVE to. Why can't you answer this right now?
charter wrote: My case on Nameless came from day one. I obviously still think it holds true.
See.. this I just don't believe.
I think that if you actually thought Nameless was scum, you would ride his a$$ at every opportunity. you would twist everything HE says into making him look bad. But no, this game you are almost being....nice! And I don't like it. It is suspicious to me. You are going WAY too easy on him AND porkens to convince me you actually think they are scum, which makes me think you know who the scum actually are... ergo, you are scum.
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Nameless »

Kmd4390 wrote:Well, when people bring up the same points that I have already defended against, what do you expect?
Refer them back to the post you did so or simply ignore them. Really. :|
SpyreX wrote:On a different note (I'm expecting THIS to spark some conversation).
I think it would be GREAT if that would spark some
voting
. Kmd (or Charter)'s wagons need more love. And by 'love' I mean
lynch them.

SpyreX wrote:I swear to god if I see one more softclaim I'm going to just explode.
Bomb softclaim ??? :P
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Welll... you know I'm not vig! :P
Show