Post by Fairy Circle »

momcinda also says

Titus' early game approach is scum driven because she says so
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
If it's unsigned, it's probably Momlinda.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1266, The Emperor wrote:
In post 1262, Dwlee99 wrote:Stay on Titus please

Emperor is not making me feel good with this
Summarise why Titus is scum
There is no way she believes what she is typing
I prefer they, thanks :)
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 1272, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1268, Fairy Circle wrote:Also

Ftr

RCE just got caught up in a lie

-momcinda
what lie?

- lilith
In post 1220, Fairy Circle wrote:The team is actually highly likely {bingle, titus, RCE} and I've been spending what time I have trying to convince faer of that.

Bingle, T3, and RCE are the three who reacted most strongly to my thinking there was two scum.

T3 is going harder rhen either of them which means he would be in the worst position for his attack on me and the slip while Bingle ane RCE are just going "yeah that"

Bingles push against dweelee and reasons for him caring about dweelee shooting titus is wonky because nobody (i think) has pledged support to his pain potion usage at night.

Titus defense of us is weird considering we are still in her PoE and she is angling to line up the eliminations of both our slot and T3.

With that in mind, her attack on T3 is janky as all fuck because as town, jn the past 2 games, she was ghe biggest defender of T3 and made it known that T3 is highly likely ever going to only be a policy lim.

T3 hasnt acted too different from this game than he has in any other game so there isnt a reason for Titus to SR him.

The green bois could be scum but idk. They are only scum if one in my solve is wrong. They've had a good enough presence but the "one on the team push, the other WKs push" isn't that uncommon of a tactic.

RCE:

"Yeah thats a fake slip. Votes fairies"

Me: oh I think I'm hammered. Glhv, this is where we should focus on

Rce: ??? You disappeared yo so...

Me: yeah I said i was busy, still am

RCE: them saying why they arent here and not saying anything makes them scum
My phone is dying but the lie stems from his response to this post
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by The Emperor »

Dwlee: Yeah, that's the thing, town-Titus often makes me feel like that. It's usually easier to read her motives imo

Yes, this is a meta read
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

SS told me he thought this might be town!titus

I haven't played with titus very much and will readily admit I have no idea how to read her. none of what she's posted has made much sense to me, but I think she's a person who I will never "get" and I form most of my reads by "getting" people, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for d1

- lilith
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by The Emperor »

She's had multiple opportunities to back down from her "herosolve" which was recieved very badly, yet stubbornly stands by it

What's the scum-motivation?
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:42 pm

I would really like to not be flashwagoned tho
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:44 pm

In post 1278, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 1272, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1268, Fairy Circle wrote:Also

Ftr

RCE just got caught up in a lie

-momcinda
what lie?

- lilith
In post 1220, Fairy Circle wrote:The team is actually highly likely {bingle, titus, RCE} and I've been spending what time I have trying to convince faer of that.

Bingle, T3, and RCE are the three who reacted most strongly to my thinking there was two scum.

T3 is going harder rhen either of them which means he would be in the worst position for his attack on me and the slip while Bingle ane RCE are just going "yeah that"

Bingles push against dweelee and reasons for him caring about dweelee shooting titus is wonky because nobody (i think) has pledged support to his pain potion usage at night.

Titus defense of us is weird considering we are still in her PoE and she is angling to line up the eliminations of both our slot and T3.

With that in mind, her attack on T3 is janky as all fuck because as town, jn the past 2 games, she was ghe biggest defender of T3 and made it known that T3 is highly likely ever going to only be a policy lim.

T3 hasnt acted too different from this game than he has in any other game so there isnt a reason for Titus to SR him.

The green bois could be scum but idk. They are only scum if one in my solve is wrong. They've had a good enough presence but the "one on the team push, the other WKs push" isn't that uncommon of a tactic.

RCE:

My phone is dying but the lie stems from his response to this post
I don't really understand? where's the lie?

- lilith
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 1234, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1220, Fairy Circle wrote:RCE:

I told datisi you're scumread for the lack of involvement and the slip being garbage and leaving the thread in limbo doesn't change that. Not the other way around.
In post 1237, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 1145, RCEnigma wrote:fairy dumbtelling rubbed me wrong and pushed me to throw a vote down and see where it goes. spending more time explaining why they arent posting instead of posting doesnt sway me away from the wagon.
That's not what this implies.

What of my catch up posts are "sittingback"

Unless your talking about the week where it was explained I was having phone issues (and have not posted in my other existing game at the time)
In post 1238, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1237, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 1145, RCEnigma wrote:fairy dumbtelling rubbed me wrong and pushed me to throw a vote down and see where it goes. spending more time explaining why they arent posting instead of posting doesnt sway me away from the wagon.
That's not what this implies.

What of my catch up posts are "sittingback"

Unless your talking about the week where it was explained I was having phone issues (and have not posted in my other existing game at the time)
I wasn't even in the game then, and also skipped a bunch of pages (I assume where most of your content is). I only saw the spat with norwee over whether you were a hydra or he was a hydra....or something.

Your cat h up is after datisi asked my vote reasoning so I don't see what you're getting at.
In post 1240, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 742, Fairy Circle wrote:IM BACK

ITS PAST MIDNIGHT SO IM NOT STICKING AROUND

BUT I HAVE A PHONE AGAIN
In post 743, Fairy Circle wrote:OHMAIGOD

This feels so amazing. I do have a townread on norwee and I don't know what to do with it

But I'm also 20 or so pages behind BUT THATS OK
In post 744, Fairy Circle wrote:Both posts above are ellas favorite fairy godmother
In post 810, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 148, Bingle wrote:
In post 144, Green Cap Boys wrote:VOTE: titus

"trying to keep the game in rvs for longer instead of doing something to get us out of it" feels like one of those reasoning that almost never works, but i'm running with it for now.

-D
You think the functionally V/LA Titus is the one to push over avoiding thread progression?
Hmm...

This interaction with datisi is noted, given that Titus' original read on us is thread avoidance even after hydra rep in when we're avoiding posting after the hydra rep in has been announced even though its been > 12 hours since it was announced and I'm ALWAYS noted to hardly ever be around on weekends. Titus has played with me enough recently to know that.
In post 159, Bingle wrote:
In post 51, ta vera wrote:
In post 8, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do mafia have a nightkill or do they just toss poison at people.
the obvious question here is: is this a real townslip?
In post 67, ta vera wrote:i find that being weird can actually garner town reads sometimes. and, i think weirdness is more of a personality thing than something someone does as a strategy.
In post 68, ta vera wrote:meta can be good.
In post 74, ta vera wrote:
In post 71, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dwlee seemed like a very efficient robot as scum in the last game we had.
oh. i've never played with scum dwlee.
All of these lines of interaction seem to me like they're aimed at going no where. You've got the noncommital question about a 'townslip' that has already been called out (It wasn't a townslip, btw, it was a question scumNorwee could also have had), a "That's NAI.", generic comments about nothing (meta can be good), and a nothingburger response to Norwee's meta. Also, the mechstuff, even if prompted.

It feels more like she wants to be seen as doing something more than actually wanting to do something.
Whole heartedly disagree with this.

Why does this give you that vibe?
In post 187, Green Cap Boys wrote:s_s, we would never. :3

anyway, VOTE: norwee. 183 feels like an extremely overblown response to s_s saying "btw, isn't a townslip". trying really hard / having an agenda to make sure norwee isn't townread? by saying that one (1) page 1 post isn't a townslip? come on.

-D
ALL LIES

LIES I SAY

Up to page 10 and uhh..
I hate to say norwee vs green bois looks TvT but...

It looks TvT

-Momcinda
In post 818, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 269, schadd_ wrote:momrangal is replaced by Fairy Circle (hydra of momrangal & flea the magician)

Time stamp of 12 in the after noon
In post 291, Titus wrote:I'm down to vote any of cass, mastina and Fairy Circle. In fact,

VOTE: Fairy Circle

The mod explicitly announces this hydra sub and still no posts.

Time stamp of 5 in the afternoon

In Hawaii thats 7 in the morning and 12 in the afternoon on a Monday respectively

Keeping this in mind for later

I don't explicitly agree with my partner on Titus. I do agree this looks like town her, but I feel like its more a copy of her town game than what is actually her town game.

Being busy over the weekend herself, i don't get why she believes that others are just as busy over the weekend, and why she assumed we are avoiding the thread after a lapse time of
5 hours

Historically, I've been a pretty massive threat to scum as town and if she's scum here and scum have limited pain potions, its a pretty effectivr way to eliminate someone before they can have thread presence.

I also dont feel a big push from her from the last few pages of this game, and i feel like if she actually beleived this read, she would push it especially with malifleacent "pocketing" her as would be the events happening in her mind.

Titus pushing T3 is also crazy as all fuck
In post 823, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Emperor what do you think about Datisi’s twin brother claiming they disagree on Datisi’s take on me?
Twin brother?

That's cool. I have my own thoughts on their off threas discussion of the game
In post 319, mastina wrote:
In post 297, The Emperor wrote:Does Flea The Magician have an alignment preference?
I don't remember this but I imagine the hydra doesn't like scum collectively.

I don't want to eliminate them on D1 even if they're scum tho. <3
In post 316, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I would recommend reading post 1 before you continue claiming that bingle has scumclaimed.
I have read it and I still think that Bingle is scumclaiming for a very specific reason that I shall not elaborate on until Bingle elaborates on the details of his role PM.

That said even if he didn't scumclaim I'd be voting him here anyway because I legit think that Bingle's just scum here.
I refuse to sit cozily in anyone's pocket!

In any case of the matter, saying I dislike scum is like saying a frat boi hates alcohol because they are being forced to drink with his brothers during the weekday, after coming off a party the past weekend and another coming up the next and oh yeah! Said brother has a project due!

Why do you think bingle is scum, slip aside. What are your thoughts on the 1v1s that have already happened at this point?

Between emperor and ta vera?

Between norwee and datisi?

I find it hard to beleive you didnt come away with a read on any of those 4 mentioned
In post 326, Bingle wrote:
In post 323, Fairy Circle wrote:Uh

Gaize

Im still here, i just fused with Flea!
Hello new person who is definitely not mom. I’d give you a summary and talk, but it’s 4 AM and I should probably get *some* sleep. Emperor/ta Vera/GCB probably most valuable Isis, or you could cheat with mastina’s catch-up.
Isis? Where?

In post 349, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 347, Fairy Circle wrote:Even if they weren't, im pretty sure im not letting datisi go for tooo long.
someone's still traumatized?

-D
N-no

Defintely not.

I definitely am not impacted by the sweet nothings you whispered in my ear during our time as neighbors

Up to page 20.

Not gonna dig too deep with mechanics myself but I think bingle has a solid idea, I dont get the sr on them.

Missing mastina a bit here.

Onwards to the present!
In post 1136, Green Cap Boys wrote:yeeting by math is a horrible idea. fairy might be scum anyway but "they're 2.54% more likely to have that potion distribution as scum" is a bad

rce, why are you voting fairy again? nobody has provided me a tldr yet :(

-D
????
@lilith
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:44 pm

I am definitely leaning killing FC over Titus. I will be around near deadline, I think lilith will be too?

I asked her about the vote, we'll see if we can put a vote down tonight.

-S
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 1281, The Emperor wrote:She's had multiple opportunities to back down from her "herosolve" which was recieved very badly, yet stubbornly stands by it

Backing away from this looks bad
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by The Emperor »

Well, congrats on the FGO win, lilith

Try and find an alternative or someone you scumread, I don't really know how to help you if you are town but need to see reads/reasoning to recognise that. Even the -S guy after his initially decent start hasn't felt as insightful as he normally is
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

In any case, we are probably gone

mastina& Norwee

After both of you are finished eating hats when I flip, you both will become my ellas and elimimate within my Lin order
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by The Emperor »

In post 1286, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 1281, The Emperor wrote:She's had multiple opportunities to back down from her "herosolve" which was recieved very badly, yet stubbornly stands by it

Backing away from this looks bad
Town can and often should have their minds changed if everyone disagrees with a theory of theirs, it wouldn't look bad unless it was done badly
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

That is not how Titus towns tho

She can't back away from her solvr
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by The Emperor »

Oh, so she's forced to look stubborn because it's what she would do as town? Mayhaps
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

It's much easier to play the game as scum by ignoring everything going on and just focus on her hero solve.

And to your meta:
The Emperor wrote:Dwlee: Yeah, that's the thing, town-Titus often makes me feel like that. It's usually easier to read her motives imo

Yes, this is a meta read
You should read everyone by motives in my opinion, and I think Titus' motives are bad here.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

Especially in the light of being under pressure
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by The Emperor »

The Senate will sleep on this after getting the door

NorwegianBoy's outside trying to sell me Touhou games. I already told him I only play Lego Stars Wars: The Complete Saga, but he's fairly insistent
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

Also

I do mean when I flip

Unless all of town can get behind bingle, titus, or RCE, their elims arentikely to happen because scum won't want it to
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

Look at the resistance bingle got

Look at the resistance Titus has.

I imagine limit wont be to difficult to get to 5 votes unless called out on it

Just some food for thought
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1222, Titus wrote:
In post 1218, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 1201, Titus wrote:The three of them are locktowning each other based on spacious reasoning. They don't interact organically.
[citation needed]

-Retti
For example,

NorwegianboyEE: The three of us aren't locktowning each other.
Also NorwegianboyEE: My PoE includes none of them. Titus is there though.

T3: We aren't hard defending each other.
Also T3: Puts me as lock scum for my reads.

Previously,

NorwegianboyEE: Dwlee, your read on Titus has no reason just tunneling.
Dwlee: So what?
NorwegianboyEE: That's ok you'll see Titus as town.

Later:

NoweiganboyEE: It's Titus and Fairy Circle.

---

This is scum trying to chain us and/or vig me.
I’m sorry that i didn’t respond well to your scummy garbage?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Titus
Don’t really care if they town or scum. They just need to go.
Feels like a decent chance they scum though.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1290, Fairy Circle wrote:That is not how Titus towns tho

She can't back away from her solvr
I find this to be an possible explanation for their behaviour.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”