Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1222, Titus wrote:
In post 1218, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 1201, Titus wrote:The three of them are locktowning each other based on spacious reasoning. They don't interact organically.
[citation needed]

-Retti
For example,

NorwegianboyEE: The three of us aren't locktowning each other.
Also NorwegianboyEE: My PoE includes none of them. Titus is there though.

T3: We aren't hard defending each other.
Also T3: Puts me as lock scum for my reads.

Previously,

NorwegianboyEE: Dwlee, your read on Titus has no reason just tunneling.
Dwlee: So what?
NorwegianboyEE: That's ok you'll see Titus as town.

Later:

NoweiganboyEE: It's Titus and Fairy Circle.

---

This is scum trying to chain us and/or vig me.
When I ask for a citation, it means I need to see actual posts, not you just telling me that's what they're doing.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

All unsigned posts are ditsy momcinda
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by The Emperor »

In post 957, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I don't want to vote Titus, I don't want to vote Bingle. I trust Norwee
and by extension his townreads (Emperor, GCB, mastina).

Leaving Dwlee, T3, RCE, Fairy Circle.

-S
Do you normally do this? I've never seen you sheep someone you trust like this before unless you agree with the reasoning
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:i’ve specifically had T3 and Dwlee in my PoE
??
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

^ @Titus
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

15 pages, 15 spoilers, lets go.
Spoiler: I'm the fly in your soup
In post 725, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 713, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 711, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 708, Dwlee99 wrote:The wagon on Titus is because her hero solve was bad.
Bad in what way?
Wrong and forced
Do those both equal scum?
Are you not thinking about the how? How is it wrong, and where does it sound forced?
In post 728, The Emperor wrote:
In post 538, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ta Vera is starting to feel like that scumslot who efforts early game but then gradually get’s bored and then you realize in their abscence that they were never all that townie.
It isn't an uncommon trope for scum in games to start strong with vigor and then peter out before being eventually replaced, and ta vera fits that archetype. I could see it.
"I agree."
Much simpler.
In post 740, T3 wrote:
In post 729, The Emperor wrote:
In post 536, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 520, T3 wrote:townbloc: T3, Norwee, Emp, GCB
Ok, i’m fine with it for now.
I have issues with T3 in there but the latter 3 are fine users of the Force
In post 542, Green Cap Boys wrote:Wagon purity reads are mostly bunk.

-R
Agree. Even if all 4 on that wagon were town, it doesn't make the receiver much more likely to be scum imo
VCA
BAD
Why is VCA Bad?
In post 741, T3 wrote:
In post 723, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 720, Titus wrote:I also feel T3's attempt to fuck up the VCs was scummy as hell.
You're in too deep Titus.
sRCE is townish for this.
Well you two just gained buddy points.
In post 749, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 727, RCEnigma wrote:Is this a lillith post or an SS post?
Lilith. I rarely forget to sign (and I believe I almost always notice it when I do).

Also hi!

-S
Me and Mom seem to be the same, think it's safe to say unsigned are likely to be her, unless they're clearly me.
Spoiler: I'm the pebble in your shoe
In post 755, Titus wrote:
In post 738, T3 wrote:
In post 720, Titus wrote:I also feel T3's attempt to fuck up the VCs was scummy as hell.
You're reading way too deep into that.
So you're claiming you're just inconsiderate. That's not 100% automatically scum. You know full well I use VCA and that's a method of resetting bad reads. The fact you wanted altered data that would show your vote as elsewhere is scummy. Your reaction here also treats me as if I am town.

Counterpoint: The VCA could clear him is town. T3 would want the VCA then.

Counterpoint of Counterpoint: T3 would not want the VCA as scum.

Neutral: T3 may legit think VCA sucks. This would be town T3.
I like this response.
In post 757, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really care about your solve. Sure Dwlee could be scum, whatever. But you are voting me.
Would your hero solve change if you knew i was town?
'
As in do you think all those slots are scummy or do you just see that all of them have the perfect associations and thus make perfect sense as the exact scum team?
Bolding mine. What the hell kind of question is this? Last I knew you were in that solve, why wouldn't you be in it?
In post 758, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And why vote me first?
*ahemahemahem* Why me fry me!
In post 771, NorwegianboyEE wrote:2 minutes and still no response. Guys kills this frozen obvscum they are hiding in scum PT and crying omg.
This overreaction is disgusting.
Spoiler: I'm the pea beneath your bed
In post 797, Dwlee99 wrote:I've interacted with people about your slot. I've asked people to wagon with me and answered questions RC asked. I'm not trying to hyper post rampage unless I'm being talked to.
Did we interact? I can't remember...
In post 798, The Emperor wrote:
In post 593, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’d appreciate it if Datisi or Emperor could chime in what their opinion is, and i’ll take it into account.
It's honestly very similar to your reaction to the whole townslip debacle early game

>Player A points out Player X is town for reason
>Player B disagrees with said reason, but does not call Player X scum for it
>Player X is outraged and scumreads Player B for this

Contrary to your situation, Flea's overreaction is pretty scummy for them imo, I don't have a picture of them in my head as someone to react harshly like that to this kind of situation (and no offense, Norwegian - you're just
passionate
)
In post 586, Fairy Circle wrote:Now as for this read that is being disagreed with, it is my understanding that Norwee is of the mind that we are to be eliminated, as the scummiest hydra.
I don't think Norwegian was expressing Fairy Circle needed eliminating by shooting down reasoning for a townread
In post 568, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway i do not wish to fight you on this. I’ve stated my point and i believe it is logical and just. You may disagree but i’m not discussing it anymore.
In post 586, Fairy Circle wrote:Norwee has since disengaged under guise of believing that I think he is a hydra, which I clearly know he is not given we have played together before.
This is also a very strange interpretation of the post above it. Looks to me that the Boy didn't wanna argue about the validity of the townread, not due the fact that Fairy Circle implied he was a hydra. Weird framing of it

My overreaction?
I overreacted?
o.o
where?
Spoiler: I'm a bump on every head
In post 804, The Emperor wrote:Also, I'm retracting the mastina townread, I was probably too trigger happy with it, given mastina hasn't actually elaborated on her reasoning yet and I shouldn't just townread conviction alone without underlying reasons
"I have too many suspects... eh lets have another."
In post 805, T3 wrote:The difference VCA creates is negligible.
To you maybe, I find them useful and they help create thought pathways. Just because a tool isn't good for you, doesn't mean it's not good for anyone else.

Meta is bad, unless it's used correctly, for example.
In post 817, T3 wrote:
In post 815, The Emperor wrote:812: I'm asking what your read on Titus is in relation to the VCA thing, since I don't see much purpose for those posts otherwise
Oh.
Titus is trying to twist my words into a narrative of T3 is scared scum trying to mess up the VC.
VCs should always be accurate. Always.
Hell I went back and fixed every VC since mastina's missed vote in CTC1
In post 818, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 269, schadd_ wrote:momrangal is replaced by Fairy Circle (hydra of momrangal & flea the magician)

Time stamp of 12 in the after noon
In post 291, Titus wrote:I'm down to vote any of cass, mastina and Fairy Circle. In fact,

VOTE: Fairy Circle

The mod explicitly announces this hydra sub and still no posts.

Time stamp of 5 in the afternoon

In Hawaii thats 7 in the morning and 12 in the afternoon on a Monday respectively

Keeping this in mind for later

I don't explicitly agree with my partner on Titus. I do agree this looks like town her, but I feel like its more a copy of her town game than what is actually her town game.

Being busy over the weekend herself, i don't get why she believes that others are just as busy over the weekend, and why she assumed we are avoiding the thread after a lapse time of
5 hours

Historically, I've been a pretty massive threat to scum as town and if she's scum here and scum have limited pain potions, its a pretty effectivr way to eliminate someone before they can have thread presence.

I also dont feel a big push from her from the last few pages of this game, and i feel like if she actually beleived this read, she would push it especially with malifleacent "pocketing" her as would be the events happening in her mind.

Titus pushing T3 is also crazy as all fuck
Funny thing is this was around 6pm and 11pm my time. I checked the hydra account at around 1pm to see if we'd been repped in, then thought maybe I'm too keen and should let mom let me know when we start. This is my bad, honestly.

Also hydra with 11 hours difference between heads lol
Spoiler: I'm the peel on which you slip
In post 825, T3 wrote:The part where Momrangal asks mastina what reads she has give me bad vibes but nothing to vote over.
Almost like we're veto'd on our strongest reads at the moment. Which is frustrating, ngl :P
In post 826, T3 wrote:Titus is twisting my awkward attempt at a joke into literally saying that I was scum deliberately messing up the VC because I was
afraid VCA would catch me
Almost like you doubled and tripled down on it...
In post 842, mastina wrote:Oops that was meant to be posted with this.
In post 555, Fairy Circle wrote:I'm used to you being quite confident in your opening reads
You literally just saw me have a towngame where I had this exact same issue, so I'm calling bullshit on this.

Furthermore, you literally just saw my scumgame and know full well how much this game is not the same as that game was.

Those two games and the contrast between them were one of the reasons I said of all the players in this game you should have the least issue being able to tell that this isn't my scumgame and that I am town. You saw how lackluster my scumgame is and you've seen how this is my towngame so you shouldn't have suspicion on me at all. That you do is, frankly: suspicious.
That was the exact reason I'm not looking to yeet you.
I have seen and noted the shift in both alignments, doesn't stop me getting cautious and just keeping a closer eye on you. fwiw you jumped up my list recently because you have shown your town game, I'm not locktowning you, because I got bit by that before, but for now I'm happy with you being town.
Spoiler: I'm a pin in every hip
In post 859, mastina wrote:
In post 730, RCEnigma wrote:SS is my best fos
For the record my hero-solve is {Bingle, Fairy Circle, The Limit Does Not Exist}.

I demand worship if that's the exact scumteam;
I demand respect if 2/3 are scum;
I still expect credit if at least 1/3 is scum.

:P
I'll respect you anyway, I am seeing your Bingle points, hoping someone poked you about TLDNE.
Spoiler: I'm the thorn in your side
In post 877, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 859, mastina wrote:Bingle, Fairy Circle, The Limit Does Not Exist
That seems decent, but what do you make of RCE? He’s one of those slots i’m still uncertain about.
I do agree there is prob scum in the hydras.
Maybe Flea hydra is just scum and their overreaction to me calling out their hydra dissonance is not especially town indicative was Flea hurriedly trying to shade my slot in order to save their ass.
You're honestly not far off lockscum to me and it's only mom's veto that's saving you.

Where did I overreact?
In post 879, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 798, The Emperor wrote:Contrary to your situation, Flea's overreaction is pretty scummy for them imo, I don't have a picture of them in my head as someone to react harshly like that to this kind of situation (and no offense, Norwegian - you're just passionate)
Why does it feel like i’m your new apprentice and you’re telling me to use my anger and hate to grow stronger with the dark side.
Because you're both Scums.
In post 884, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If i was bussing i would keep going until they were dead and declare myself conf!town. Not some half hearted BS.
Diggy diggy hole.
In post 891, Dwlee99 wrote:But I didn't say she doesn't bus. I said picking three names and none being scum would be scum!indicative for Titus.
Random dwlee post... I have a concern in general about Dwlee... I ALWAYS scum read them. I'm not scum reading them... eep.
In post 894, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mastina put in a lot of effort into this and i woyld do them dirty if i didn’t sheep them here. Especially with how much of an difficulty they had in killing me last game.
VOTE: Bingle
Like i said though, my sus slots are Bingle, Fairy Circle, RCE.
Thats a lot of text for "Baaaa."
Spoiler: Makes you wriggle and writhe
In post 909, Green Cap Boys wrote:seems like both retti and i are operating in "i don't feel like doing this, my hydra partner will probably post something" mode. uh real talk, something about this game makes it exhausting to sit through - i've been skimming along but nothing is naturally coming to me. i'm forcing myself to sit down and properly read, woo.

-D
I feel this in my soul. But I am tired...
In post 915, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 721, Fairy Circle wrote:Have you played with Titus before now? This is literally screaming townTitus
how is this game *screaming* town!titus? i can see a townlean because she does vaguely remind me of some towngames, but i feel like "titus is doing something" isn't a good basis to read her on, so i'd like to hear why you think she's obvtown here (also for my own and everyone else's sanity, i am ignoring the second part of this post)

for the record i really disliked the "t3 is scum because trying to fuck with vca" but i can kinda see it coming from town!titus so whatever.

-D
Titus is the Moonwalker for a reason. The moonlogic is real. Titus genuinely feels completely town here to me. Shes making the reads, she's prodding and poking as I expect from town titus. Mom is in disagreement in that it feels like titus copying titus town, but eh.

On page 38 of 45 I think it was?

More later. I gotta sleep.
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

My yeet pool is TLDNE, Bingle, The Emperor

This and above is Malefleacent.

ftr Titus and Norwee are our veto reads rn. (we cannot read them in sync at all :/)
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
If it's unsigned, it's probably Momlinda.
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

I PUT AN OBEDIENCE SPELL ON FAER

fae hates it, butbutbut

VOTE: titus

Whenever

-evil momcinda
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1220, Fairy Circle wrote:RCE:

"Yeah thats a fake slip. Votes fairies"

Me: oh I think I'm hammered. Glhv, this is where we should focus on

Rce: ??? You disappeared yo so...

Me: yeah I said i was busy, still am

RCE: them saying why they arent here and not saying anything makes them scum
I told datisi you're scumread for the lack of involvement and the slip being garbage and leaving the thread in limbo doesn't change that. Not the other way around.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1231, Fairy Circle wrote:Random dwlee post... I have a concern in general about Dwlee... I ALWAYS scum read them. I'm not scum reading them... eep.
Have we ever both been town? There was that cult game but you scumread me after you were culted.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by T3 »

Fairy's last few posts are +town.
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 1145, RCEnigma wrote:fairy dumbtelling rubbed me wrong and pushed me to throw a vote down and see where it goes. spending more time explaining why they arent posting instead of posting doesnt sway me away from the wagon.
That's not what this implies.

What of my catch up posts are "sittingback"

Unless your talking about the week where it was explained I was having phone issues (and have not posted in my other existing game at the time)
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1237, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 1145, RCEnigma wrote:fairy dumbtelling rubbed me wrong and pushed me to throw a vote down and see where it goes. spending more time explaining why they arent posting instead of posting doesnt sway me away from the wagon.
That's not what this implies.

What of my catch up posts are "sittingback"

Unless your talking about the week where it was explained I was having phone issues (and have not posted in my other existing game at the time)
I wasn't even in the game then, and also skipped a bunch of pages (I assume where most of your content is). I only saw the spat with norwee over whether you were a hydra or he was a hydra....or something.

Your cat h up is after datisi asked my vote reasoning so I don't see what you're getting at.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by T3 »

Even if Norwee is scummy by play the matecase for him being town outweighs that.
Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 742, Fairy Circle wrote:IM BACK

ITS PAST MIDNIGHT SO IM NOT STICKING AROUND

BUT I HAVE A PHONE AGAIN
In post 743, Fairy Circle wrote:OHMAIGOD

This feels so amazing. I do have a townread on norwee and I don't know what to do with it

But I'm also 20 or so pages behind BUT THATS OK
In post 744, Fairy Circle wrote:Both posts above are ellas favorite fairy godmother
In post 810, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 148, Bingle wrote:
In post 144, Green Cap Boys wrote:VOTE: titus

"trying to keep the game in rvs for longer instead of doing something to get us out of it" feels like one of those reasoning that almost never works, but i'm running with it for now.

-D
You think the functionally V/LA Titus is the one to push over avoiding thread progression?
Hmm...

This interaction with datisi is noted, given that Titus' original read on us is thread avoidance even after hydra rep in when we're avoiding posting after the hydra rep in has been announced even though its been > 12 hours since it was announced and I'm ALWAYS noted to hardly ever be around on weekends. Titus has played with me enough recently to know that.
In post 159, Bingle wrote:
In post 51, ta vera wrote:
In post 8, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do mafia have a nightkill or do they just toss poison at people.
the obvious question here is: is this a real townslip?
In post 67, ta vera wrote:i find that being weird can actually garner town reads sometimes. and, i think weirdness is more of a personality thing than something someone does as a strategy.
In post 68, ta vera wrote:meta can be good.
In post 74, ta vera wrote:
In post 71, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dwlee seemed like a very efficient robot as scum in the last game we had.
oh. i've never played with scum dwlee.
All of these lines of interaction seem to me like they're aimed at going no where. You've got the noncommital question about a 'townslip' that has already been called out (It wasn't a townslip, btw, it was a question scumNorwee could also have had), a "That's NAI.", generic comments about nothing (meta can be good), and a nothingburger response to Norwee's meta. Also, the mechstuff, even if prompted.

It feels more like she wants to be seen as doing something more than actually wanting to do something.
Whole heartedly disagree with this.

Why does this give you that vibe?
In post 187, Green Cap Boys wrote:s_s, we would never. :3

anyway, VOTE: norwee. 183 feels like an extremely overblown response to s_s saying "btw, isn't a townslip". trying really hard / having an agenda to make sure norwee isn't townread? by saying that one (1) page 1 post isn't a townslip? come on.

-D
ALL LIES

LIES I SAY

Up to page 10 and uhh..
I hate to say norwee vs green bois looks TvT but...

It looks TvT

-Momcinda
In post 818, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 269, schadd_ wrote:momrangal is replaced by Fairy Circle (hydra of momrangal & flea the magician)

Time stamp of 12 in the after noon
In post 291, Titus wrote:I'm down to vote any of cass, mastina and Fairy Circle. In fact,

VOTE: Fairy Circle

The mod explicitly announces this hydra sub and still no posts.

Time stamp of 5 in the afternoon

In Hawaii thats 7 in the morning and 12 in the afternoon on a Monday respectively

Keeping this in mind for later

I don't explicitly agree with my partner on Titus. I do agree this looks like town her, but I feel like its more a copy of her town game than what is actually her town game.

Being busy over the weekend herself, i don't get why she believes that others are just as busy over the weekend, and why she assumed we are avoiding the thread after a lapse time of
5 hours

Historically, I've been a pretty massive threat to scum as town and if she's scum here and scum have limited pain potions, its a pretty effectivr way to eliminate someone before they can have thread presence.

I also dont feel a big push from her from the last few pages of this game, and i feel like if she actually beleived this read, she would push it especially with malifleacent "pocketing" her as would be the events happening in her mind.

Titus pushing T3 is also crazy as all fuck
In post 823, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Emperor what do you think about Datisi’s twin brother claiming they disagree on Datisi’s take on me?
Twin brother?

That's cool. I have my own thoughts on their off threas discussion of the game
In post 319, mastina wrote:
In post 297, The Emperor wrote:Does Flea The Magician have an alignment preference?
I don't remember this but I imagine the hydra doesn't like scum collectively.

I don't want to eliminate them on D1 even if they're scum tho. <3
In post 316, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I would recommend reading post 1 before you continue claiming that bingle has scumclaimed.
I have read it and I still think that Bingle is scumclaiming for a very specific reason that I shall not elaborate on until Bingle elaborates on the details of his role PM.

That said even if he didn't scumclaim I'd be voting him here anyway because I legit think that Bingle's just scum here.
I refuse to sit cozily in anyone's pocket!

In any case of the matter, saying I dislike scum is like saying a frat boi hates alcohol because they are being forced to drink with his brothers during the weekday, after coming off a party the past weekend and another coming up the next and oh yeah! Said brother has a project due!

Why do you think bingle is scum, slip aside. What are your thoughts on the 1v1s that have already happened at this point?

Between emperor and ta vera?

Between norwee and datisi?

I find it hard to beleive you didnt come away with a read on any of those 4 mentioned
In post 326, Bingle wrote:
In post 323, Fairy Circle wrote:Uh

Gaize

Im still here, i just fused with Flea!
Hello new person who is definitely not mom. I’d give you a summary and talk, but it’s 4 AM and I should probably get *some* sleep. Emperor/ta Vera/GCB probably most valuable Isis, or you could cheat with mastina’s catch-up.
Isis? Where?

In post 349, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 347, Fairy Circle wrote:Even if they weren't, im pretty sure im not letting datisi go for tooo long.
someone's still traumatized?

-D
N-no

Defintely not.

I definitely am not impacted by the sweet nothings you whispered in my ear during our time as neighbors

Up to page 20.

Not gonna dig too deep with mechanics myself but I think bingle has a solid idea, I dont get the sr on them.

Missing mastina a bit here.

Onwards to the present!
In post 1136, Green Cap Boys wrote:yeeting by math is a horrible idea. fairy might be scum anyway but "they're 2.54% more likely to have that potion distribution as scum" is a bad

rce, why are you voting fairy again? nobody has provided me a tldr yet :(

-D
????
Hydra of Male
flea
cent and
Mom
linda.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:
votey 1.30.990.01.0 !

Titus (4):
Green Cap Boys, T3, Dwlee99, Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle (3):
NorwegianboyEE, RCEnigma, mastina
T3 (2):
The Emperor, Titus
RCEnigma (1):
Bingle

not voting (1):
The Limit Does Not Exist

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to cause someone to Wet. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-08-17 12:30:00)

modorator notes
  • drink potions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • reminder that this game will be using
    plurality executions
    if no majority occurs before deadline
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by T3 »

VCA generally can't say with near-certainty that a player is scum, meta can.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1242, T3 wrote:VCA generally can't say with near-certainty that a player is scum, meta can.
I'm going to commit arson
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1243, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1242, T3 wrote:VCA generally can't say with near-certainty that a player is scum, meta can.
I'm going to commit arson
I present to you my metagood guinea pig, cyrus62.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Last game with him you locktowned him when he was scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm being trolled, right?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1245, Dwlee99 wrote:Last game with him you locktowned him when he was scum.
:mad:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1246, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm being trolled, right?
VOTE: Not_Mafia
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by T3 »

Meta good when you aren't usually sorted by it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”