Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

The above is for S too with the disclaimer that I haven't reviewed Guardians.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 688, T3 wrote:
@mod the VC was wrong in that I'm not voting for Titus but now it's right so I guess don't change it?
Fuck this noise. Mod please ensure accurate VCs. No players should advocate for inaccurate VCs. The whole point is they are accurate.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 701, Titus wrote:
In post 688, T3 wrote:
@mod the VC was wrong in that I'm not voting for Titus but now it's right so I guess don't change it?
Fuck this noise. Mod please ensure accurate VCs. No players should advocate for inaccurate VCs. The whole point is they are accurate.
Seconded, especially if one of us attempts to make sense of votecounts and goes vote diving.

I find myself in agreement with Titus' T3 read as well, though I wonder if recent events have soured that meta.

-Malefleacent
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 699, Titus wrote:
In post 693, Bingle wrote:What do you make of T3 individually? I actually think T3 has been fairly town this game. He has a similar presence to the draft game and his conclusions pretty closely match mine. I get that you think he has bad associations with NorDwlee, but is there anything about his individual play you're scumreading?
Disagree. T3 has been hyper serious which is more equal to his scum game than his town game. Compare Situation Room versus Not Quite Normal Multiball.

Most of the conclusions are similar from slot to slot as the game is largely townreading the same block (GCB, Emperor, you, mastina) Midtier (TLDNE, Fairy) and then lurkers/PoE pool.

Each player might add or remove one name or add one name but this is largely consensus. Agreement is not a reason to TR a slot.
Not Quite Normal multiball was an extreme where I joked around and then replaced out. Also, this game was a replace-in [no time for RVS]
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 703, T3 wrote:
In post 693, Bingle wrote:What do you make of T3 individually? I actually think T3 has been fairly town this game. He has a similar presence to the draft game and his conclusions pretty closely match mine. I get that you think he has bad associations with NorDwlee, but is there anything about his individual play you're scumreading?
Disagree. T3 has been hyper serious which is more equal to his scum game than his town game. Compare Situation Room versus Not Quite Normal Multiball.

Most of the conclusions are similar from slot to slot as the game is largely townreading the same block (GCB, Emperor, you, mastina) Midtier (TLDNE, Fairy) and then lurkers/PoE pool.

Each player might add or remove one name or add one name but this is largely consensus. Agreement is not a reason to TR a slot.
Not Quite Normal multiball was an extreme where I joked around and then replaced out. Also, this game was a replace-in [no time for RVS]

You also joked in Deco, or was that "an extreme" too?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 683, Bingle wrote:
@mod: would it be possible for you to generate a potionless sample town pm and a sample town pm with two pain potions and a potion of harmography? If possible, could you generate the same sample pms for scum, redacting non public information as necessary?
sample potionless town PM:
Spoiler:
welcome to mystery box of silver 13! you are a
townie
, however you do not have any potions. to simulate part of the potion drinking experience, we have provided you with a
dangerous crate
full of
cracked and broken potion bottles
. however you are not permitted to do anything with this crate because it is
stolen
from the
Schweppes Broken Potion Bottle Factory
who have a
warrant

you win when all threats to the town are eliminated. please confirm by telling me your alignment & promising not to tell Schweppes about the stolen bottles

sample P + P + H town PM:
Spoiler:
welcome to mystery box of silver 13! you are a
townie
with the following inventory of potions:

potion of Harmography:
at night, you may drink this potion and gaze discerningly at another player. come morning, you will find out each player that enacted a potion action to deal damage to them.

ingredients: music :), applesauce (BONE-DRY & TART!!), Pulp, pulp

potion of Pain:
at night, you may drizzle this on a player's dinner; they will take 1 HP of damage by the end of the night. a player is unable to use more than one Pain potion each night.

ingredients: water, poison, firebones

potion of Pain:
at night, you may drizzle this on a player's dinner; they will take 1 HP of damage by the end of the night. a player is unable to use more than one Pain potion each night.

ingredients: hibiscus, sorry

you win when all threats to the town are eliminated. please confirm by telling me your alignment & an ingredient to one of your potions

mafia received the same sort of information in a private topic.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Change of plans since I now have a 4 mile walk to work. I'll get a little further during break. So far I've read up to datisi/norwee duking it out, I have opinions there that aren't super important.

But SS pinged me hard by appearing to bring an end to the head to head without coming to any real conclusion as a result where others did (I can only think of emporer off the top of my head). Even though I disagree with where he landed, norwee does come out of it looking better than datisi hydra but I don't think datisi was scummy for the angle.

Anyway I'll be around after my journey maybe.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Also, not to enforce that Titus needs to live through every d1 always for eternity but, Titus being flippant D1 and using it as a free day is on brand and a bad basis for a Titus wagon. If that's not the bolt holding her wagon together feel free to let me know.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

The wagon on Titus is because her hero solve was bad.
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 704, Titus wrote:
In post 703, T3 wrote:

You also joked in Deco, or was that "an extreme" too?
No.
Point is, I replaced into this game on page 20 when RVS was over, so I immediately started solving.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 698, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 684, Bingle wrote:
In post 675, schadd_ wrote:RCEnigma replaces ta vera
Wow, it’s been hella fortnights. Welcome to the game.
Thanks!

It's been awhile so I might be slow getting back into the swing of things. Also just waking up so I have other priorities but reading up will happen tonight/tomorrow, I'm like halfway through.
Wooo RCE it’s been forevahh
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 708, Dwlee99 wrote:The wagon on Titus is because her hero solve was bad.
Bad in what way?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 710, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 698, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 684, Bingle wrote:
In post 675, schadd_ wrote:RCEnigma replaces ta vera
Wow, it’s been hella fortnights. Welcome to the game.
Thanks!

It's been awhile so I might be slow getting back into the swing of things. Also just waking up so I have other priorities but reading up will happen tonight/tomorrow, I'm like halfway through.
Wooo RCE it’s been forevahh
I joined with the sole goal of pocketing you, don't let me down.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 711, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 708, Dwlee99 wrote:The wagon on Titus is because her hero solve was bad.
Bad in what way?
Wrong and forced
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Bingle »

Oh, weird. I assumed the potions had a constant ingredients list based on the OP.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

er, no. the ingredients lists literally have zero impact on the game. honestly I’m confused how you can have an ingredient without a potion.. but then none of this is making much sense to me.

- lilith
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 714, Bingle wrote:Oh, weird. I assumed the potions had a constant ingredients list based on the OP.
I also thought that the potions had constant ingredients but I didn't cross check with the OP.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 715, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:er, no. the ingredients lists literally have zero impact on the game. honestly I’m confused how you can have an ingredient without a potion.. but then none of this is making much sense to me.

- lilith
The sample potionless role PM matches mine except I got poison as an ingredient instead of a stolen crate. Poison is included as an ingredient in the Harmography potion (and only the harmography potion) in the OP. That's why I thought there might be a way to combine ingredients into potions.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 699, Titus wrote:Disagree. T3 has been hyper serious which is more equal to his scum game than his town game. Compare Situation Room versus Not Quite Normal Multiball.
T3 was a similar level of serious in both Open Draft and Townstumps to here, both of which you were in and were more recent than NQNMulti. Both are also a better simulation of this game, being, you know, not multiball.

SRoom is the scum game I'm comparing my T3 baseline to, and he was both less active and didn't leave me with townfeels. His play was kinda just meh.

It's not impossible T3 is scum, but he's definitely not my choice of elimination AORN.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 718, Bingle wrote:
In post 699, Titus wrote:Disagree. T3 has been hyper serious which is more equal to his scum game than his town game. Compare Situation Room versus Not Quite Normal Multiball.
T3 was a similar level of serious in both Open Draft and Townstumps to here, both of which you were in and were more recent than NQNMulti. Both are also a better simulation of this game, being, you know, not multiball.

SRoom is the scum game I'm comparing my T3 baseline to, and he was both less active and didn't leave me with townfeels. His play was kinda just meh.

It's not impossible T3 is scum, but he's definitely not my choice of elimination AORN.
It's ok if T3 isn't the top choice. Order doesn't matter. We can only eliminate one scum. Once we do, scum will be in one hell of a catch 22.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

I also feel T3's attempt to fuck up the VCs was scummy as hell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fairy Circle
Fairy Circle
Goon
Fairy Circle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Fairy Circle »

In post 713, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 711, RCEnigma wrote:
Bad in what way?
Wrong and forced
Have you played with Titus before now? This is literally screaming townTitus
In post 717, Bingle wrote:
In post 715, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:er, no. the ingredients lists literally have zero impact on the game. honestly I’m confused how you can have an ingredient without a potion.. but then none of this is making much sense to me.

- lilith
The sample potionless role PM matches mine except I got poison as an ingredient instead of a stolen crate. Poison is included as an ingredient in the Harmography potion (and only the harmography potion) in the OP. That's why I thought there might be a way to combine ingredients into potions.
Personally I would consider the ingredients to be little more than flavour (Shush Datisi) - poisons have been used in restoratives for quite some time. My LARP system makes a point of the Church of Life and Church of Justice being specifically unable to use a physicians poison except when used to heal.

-Malefleacent
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by The Emperor »

In post 503, T3 wrote:
In post 265, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 263, Green Cap Boys wrote:I never used the word "useful".
Well, I don't understand what Dwlee would expect to gain by giving the appearance of engaging uselessly.

-S
All of your posts feel weird to me. Like you're choosing to talk about things that matter very little.
Have you played with -S before?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 720, Titus wrote:I also feel T3's attempt to fuck up the VCs was scummy as hell.
You're in too deep Titus.
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by The Emperor »

In post 532, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 524, The Emperor wrote:Also, lilith's seeming disinterest this game is worrying, I'm used to
more
from her
?? who are you
I've seen a couple of your town games and you were far more productive by this point with the cutlery. Although you also were the one time I saw you roll scum tbf.
In post 533, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I feel pretty good about norwee town. that's all I've got so far. going to sleep now.

- lilith
I dunno how this is your only real take thus far though. Like normally I'd say this is on average towny since it's very easy to fake reads most of the time if you really want to, but I think there's been plenty of good content this game to get a lot more than this, so it's a little baffling

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”