Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:46 am

Post by T3 »

I remember the dead pt in LN234 saying "huh looks like Titus is scum she sounds weird"
But if you're asking whether Titus did any very strange cases in her recent scumgames, then no.
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 803, The Emperor wrote:I don't like lilith's reaction to Datisi here. The level of frustration doesn't really feel appropriate, I think town!lilith should logically see why there's fingers being pointed her way. Like I get irl gets in the way or that motivation is low, but low motivation and lack of reads are scum indicative traits so what can you do, people are gonna suspect you for it.
i'm quoting emperor's post but this is aimed at everyone with experience with lilith: does she lose her nerves as scum? like i've been burned enough times by "haha lol emotions are townie" and i'm rethinking back to our interaction and i'm not sure i like it, so if anyone has scum vs town profiles on lilith in their mind, that would be lovely
In post 810, Fairy Circle wrote:I hate to say norwee vs green bois looks TvT but...

It looks TvT
>_>
In post 823, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Emperor what do you think about Datisi’s twin brother claiming they disagree on Datisi’s take on me?
Twin brother?

That's cool. I have my own thoughts on their off threas discussion of the game
er, what does this mean?

oh god here comes the mastina/bingle discussion i don't wannnaaa reaaad thaaaaat

be back in a bit

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:10 am

Post by T3 »

mastina is tunneling Bingle because meta.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:11 am

Post by T3 »

I did some research of my own and got nothing.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Datisi quit bein lazy and get back to work.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 930, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Datisi quit bein lazy and get back to work.
Desk 5
I prefer they, thanks :)
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i'm having coffee and i'm listening to chill music and you cANNOT MAKE ME

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:23 am

Post by T3 »

coffee sus
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

ok, having read - as far as i understand, there's a simple answer to "there's how I genuinely don't believe that a potionless individual as town would have an ingredient in their role pm." the other sample role pm shows that in order to confirm your role for the game, you not only have to state your alignment, you also have to state one of the ingredients of a potion. however, if you don't have a potion, then you cannot have potion ingredients. assuming schadd wanted to keep at least some consistency within potionful and potionless town role pm's, it makes sense that he'd throw *something* into the role pm, like poison because lol, and have the player confirm that they've read that. and the sample potionless role pm does say to confirm about the broken bottles.
In post 833, mastina wrote:Evidence which adds up.

Bingle got to L-2, and with a fairly high chance of no scum on that wagon.
Bingle's claim is one that is incredibly likely to have come from scum.
Bingle's play here does not match any of his towngames for D1.
aaaagh. the first one was a wagon of mastina, emperor, dwlee, norwee, as seen in . we have no way of knowing that's a full-town wagon (i onls have a townread on two of those 4, and even then my townreads can be wrong), but even if all 4 of them are town, that does not prove anything about bingle's alignment. the assumption that scum would definitely have jumped onto a wagon like that is... no.

obviously disagree on the claim being likely to come from scum.

in my skimming i did see some posts about mastina explaining why this is bingle's scumgame, i'll comment on that once i get there. but ugh.

oh wait, it's lower on the same page. something rings wrong about "bingle said he's not amazing at reading anyone here, therefore him having strong reads is scummy" because uh what. the fact itself that bingle is having reads on d1, how is that a problem? like, i'll be the first to say that i don't know bingle's meta that well and i've never seen him as scum, but even without doing any research i remember him having a decently strong townread on me on d1 in that jk9++ game (which, to be fair was over a year ago, but uh, working with what i remember right now).

and something feels really wrong about mastina linking only town games and going "look, bingle was lazy in these 3 towngames, he's not lazy here, therefore he is scum!" because like, if i wanted i'm pretty sure i could dig up three of my towngames where i play differently than here.

up to post , suddenly not feeling well atm, be back asap.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:46 am

Post by T3 »

TLDNE is really just a PoE scumread. RCE's last game was Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic so his meta may have changed a lot. I'll see.
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 843, Bingle wrote:Scum should not actually kill a player tonight. Arsonist >> Goon. It's a pretty trivial understanding, but putting their shots into three separate players is better for scum because it denies us information right now and doesn't negatively impact their turns to win.
having played as scum in the last run of this setup, can confirm. this, coupled with the fact that town was aimlessly running around and causing damage, let us have three kills on n2, and town was basically in an unannounced 2v6 lylo on d2.

i'm a bit tired so i'm glazing over the mechwall somewhat, but bingle's plan sounds alright. will let retti know to look over it for me later though.
In post 865, T3 wrote:GCB seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, still town though.
was there a point in posting this?
In post 869, schadd_ wrote:modorator notes

Please
schadd r u ok

i'm realizing how i'm scumreading both mastina and lilith, and how it would be kinda funny if they were scum together, because it feels like the only think mastina is talking about is how bingle is scum because scumslip, and the only thing lilith is talking about is how mastina is misunderstanding mechanics. if they're really both scum, i really wanna see that scum pt lmao

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 875, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw Mastina is town. Like 100% sure now.
why
In post 894, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mastina put in a lot of effort into this and i woyld do them dirty if i didn’t sheep them here. Especially with how much of an difficulty they had in killing me last game.
VOTE: Bingle
Like i said though, my sus slots are Bingle, Fairy Circle, RCE.
the fuck am i reading

how is effort indicative of anything? does scum!mastina not effort? what's your read on bingle independently of mastina pushing him?

and thank fuck i have arrived to

i feel like whenever there's a gap in titus's posting, i start thinking back to it, and start developing a townread of her in my mind. and then she comes back and starts posting again and destroys that townread.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 934, Green Cap Boys wrote:like, i'll be the first to say that i don't know bingle's meta that well and i've never seen him as scum, but even without doing any research i remember him having a decently strong townread on me on d1 in that jk9++ game (which, to be fair was over a year ago, but uh, working with what i remember right now).
i went back to this game to check, i ctrl+f'ed "datisi" and "dats" in his iso, i was right that he was strongly townreading me on d1, but he definitely did not make a full blown case about it.

and now i'm annoyed because that game was the last time i got misyeeted because i mostly spent day 2 voting 2 different scum and then a third one got yeeted and i was accused of trying to counterwagon for them and ugh

i'll go back to waiting for bingle's reaction and/or waiting for retti to tell me what to think

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 937, Green Cap Boys wrote:how is effort indicative of anything? does scum!mastina not effort?
Yep.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 937, Green Cap Boys wrote:what's your read on bingle independently of mastina pushing him?
Retti and Datisi hydra!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:12 am

Post by T3 »

In post 936, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 843, Bingle wrote:Scum should not actually kill a player tonight. Arsonist >> Goon. It's a pretty trivial understanding, but putting their shots into three separate players is better for scum because it denies us information right now and doesn't negatively impact their turns to win.
having played as scum in the last run of this setup, can confirm. this, coupled with the fact that town was aimlessly running around and causing damage, let us have three kills on n2, and town was basically in an unannounced 2v6 lylo on d2.

i'm a bit tired so i'm glazing over the mechwall somewhat, but bingle's plan sounds alright. will let retti know to look over it for me later though.
In post 865, T3 wrote:GCB seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, still town though.
was there a point in posting this?
In post 869, schadd_ wrote:modorator notes

Please
schadd r u ok

i'm realizing how i'm scumreading both mastina and lilith, and how it would be kinda funny if they were scum together, because it feels like the only think mastina is talking about is how bingle is scum because scumslip, and the only thing lilith is talking about is how mastina is misunderstanding mechanics. if they're really both scum, i really wanna see that scum pt lmao

-D
Nothing, really. I noticed your absence and commented about it.
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

(currently going through some isos, don't be surprised if there's more seemingly random questions from me later on)

@emperor, could you elaborate on your t3 read?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 915, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 721, Fairy Circle wrote:Have you played with Titus before now? This is literally screaming townTitus
how is this game *screaming* town!titus? i can see a townlean because she does vaguely remind me of some towngames, but i feel like "titus is doing something" isn't a good basis to read her on, so i'd like to hear why you think she's obvtown here (also for my own and everyone else's sanity, i am ignoring the second part of this post)

for the record i really disliked the "t3 is scum because trying to fuck with vca" but i can kinda see it coming from town!titus so whatever.
In post 730, RCEnigma wrote:I was on the fence about committing to defending Titus tbh but after jumping around a bit I'm on board with town in Titus, norwee.

Maybe gcb and maybe emperor.
similar q, why is titus town? and why are these two maybes?

i think i'm thinking t3 is town? maybe it's the fact that i can actually follow his thought process now and it makes at least a little bit of sense, maybe it's the fact that i finally have my "automatically scumreading people with no avatar" bias removed. who knows.

i should at some point go back to my last game with scum!norwee for a sanity-check, but he's not getting yeeted today anyway so i have an excuse to procrastinate on that, yay

bottom of page 32, i need to go do something else for a bit because my brain is refusing to focus on this game further, will return Soon(tm).

-D
I'm too lazy to cut the quote down.

Initially I was looking at Titus' activity and engagement as town indicative. Also Scum!Titus that I remember is way more reactive than proactive which is how I feel Titus is playing here.

For example the hero solve whether you agree or not. Also I noticed before getting into any wagon analysis in I thought they were throwing early wagons out to see what sticks and who bites on what which is less of a scum inclination and not a line I expect scum!Titus to take.

The caveat is like, if Bingle!scum then Titus!scum becomes a real possibility but I don't want to die a slow mechanics death so I won't think about it rn.

Gcb was mostly from the norwee engagements and emperor I had some (not mind meld) like.... We were going in the same direction so the processes were there if that makes sense. Also afaik you're both consensus townread and not high priority to sort today so I'm good just....not doing that too much.
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

is there a reason you're not voting anyone with somewhat little time to deadline? actually, your vote is on your townread, but you get my question.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 943, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 915, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 721, Fairy Circle wrote:Have you played with Titus before now? This is literally screaming townTitus
how is this game *screaming* town!titus? i can see a townlean because she does vaguely remind me of some towngames, but i feel like "titus is doing something" isn't a good basis to read her on, so i'd like to hear why you think she's obvtown here (also for my own and everyone else's sanity, i am ignoring the second part of this post)

for the record i really disliked the "t3 is scum because trying to fuck with vca" but i can kinda see it coming from town!titus so whatever.
In post 730, RCEnigma wrote:I was on the fence about committing to defending Titus tbh but after jumping around a bit I'm on board with town in Titus, norwee.

Maybe gcb and maybe emperor.
similar q, why is titus town? and why are these two maybes?

i think i'm thinking t3 is town? maybe it's the fact that i can actually follow his thought process now and it makes at least a little bit of sense, maybe it's the fact that i finally have my "automatically scumreading people with no avatar" bias removed. who knows.

i should at some point go back to my last game with scum!norwee for a sanity-check, but he's not getting yeeted today anyway so i have an excuse to procrastinate on that, yay

bottom of page 32, i need to go do something else for a bit because my brain is refusing to focus on this game further, will return Soon(tm).

-D
I'm too lazy to cut the quote down.

Initially I was looking at Titus' activity and engagement as town indicative. Also Scum!Titus that I remember is way more reactive than proactive which is how I feel Titus is playing here.

For example the hero solve whether you agree or not. Also I noticed before getting into any wagon analysis in I thought they were throwing early wagons out to see what sticks and who bites on what which is less of a scum inclination and not a line I expect scum!Titus to take.

The caveat is like, if Bingle!scum then Titus!scum becomes a real possibility but I don't want to die a slow mechanics death so I won't think about it rn.

Gcb was mostly from the norwee engagements and emperor I had some (not mind meld) like.... We were going in the same direction so the processes were there if that makes sense. Also afaik you're both consensus townread and not high priority to sort today so I'm good just....not doing that too much.
The point about Emperor I would think is more likely to come.from town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

i havent voted and deadline is 2 days and some change. in spirit it was on tldne.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by T3 »

Would you be willing to vote TLDNE wjith me?
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 947, T3 wrote:Would you be willing to vote TLDNE wjith me?
you’ve explicitly stated you don’t have any actual reasons to scumread us other than poe. so why are you inviting others to join our wagon?

- lilith
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

it isnt doing much where its at VOTE: tldne

whats your read on fairy since they're in your poe too, I dont have a read there and i dont have any confidence in reading flea anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”