She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1297, geraintm wrote:FN is friendly neighbour i think
It’s starting to feel weird sir, vote me quickly! Then being busy :P
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1299, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 1102, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 980, ManateeDude wrote:i can be friendly if need be
In post 982, ManateeDude wrote:@kyouko i trust your judgement here, so give me a little longer to be friendly and it'll do both of us a lot of favours
In post 998, Roden wrote:I was damn near town locking DGB due to Looker, but that is a good point about DGB's posts. Last game I was with DGB I ended up tunneling them to the point I tried to Vig them, but they also played way differently in that game. They've been extremely inactive and not really trying to make any waves this time around, possibly just coasting on the town read Looker forged for them. Re-evaluating Looker again, I also remember thinking they were trying to look scummy on purpose. It made me think they were either too scummy to be scummy and maybe had a PR, or they were gambitting we would assume TSTBS. I should've had them null in my reads list tbh.

I think I'm actually fine with this wagon.

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
In post 1011, Titus wrote:VOTE: DGB

TRing everyone on this wagon.
In post 1015, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1011, Titus wrote:VOTE: DGB

TRing everyone on this wagon.
VOTE: DGB

Ditto.

Oh and not sure if anyone saw a recent WWF ad? It’s so cute I just have to share it.

Show love to people <3
Wonderfriends unite!

Not sure if dwlee or omo comes first.

Wonderfriend manatee, what do you think?
Ok, so you message
ssbm
who I strongly townread... welcome in the conftown zone :D

What do you think about the nk btw? Why scum went for
Roden
but not for any pr claim?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

targeting babysitter is dangerous no matter what and im of the belief mafia missed my soft
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Wait, are they thought
Roden
is the pr somehow??
Their flipped green makes
Dwlee
and
OMO
looking bad, but it’s WIFOM which I don’t want to consider instead of the day paly.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1302, ManateeDude wrote:targeting babysitter is dangerous no matter what and im of the belief mafia missed my soft
Umm, no?? They could kill 2 birds with 1 stone....
From wiki:

A Babysitter may target a player each night to protect them. That player will be protected from one kill aimed at that player directly. However, if a kill succeeds on the Babysitter (rather than the Babysitter's target), the Babysitter's target will die along with the Babysitter.

ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

or mafia get targeted and they take themselves out? big risk
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Oh yeah, that's too...
So,
Titus
can also be considered as conftown for that?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

What if it’s
Max
and
geraintm
? 2 lurkers :giggle: :shifty:

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Max can you explain more why you really think I'm town this game?
I prefer they, thanks :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1230, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1229, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1227, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1224, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Not a reads list no, not really. And that's fair enough, I know we all 3 were voting Titus and I think saudade was first to it, but I dont recall which of us went there first.

4-5 pages is hardly "a couple posts", but what do you think that means for marci?

feels like a start from you at least. Why dont you think omo will flip scum as of your ?
Off topic:
I just clocked out and am heading to my personal PC. I was abrupt earlier with some answers because lunch break. I have some questions for you when I get there did you want me to expand further or did you get what you needed?

On topic:
Iirc it was you (will double check in a moment) you were suspicious of Titus’s babysit claim but it makes sense to me. Can you expand on that? I am trying to figure out if Titus’s recent answer unsettled me because she’s scum or it unsettled me because of a misunderstanding in the moment.
I did not find what you showed Titus, but I dont want anything more out because i thought it was to do with Manatee, but I think if I didnt find it that it wasn't to do with her so let's leave it alone.

Yes it was me. Do you want me to expand on my suspicion, or what I thought of Titus's answer? Or something else?
Well I kinda have to touch at what I was saying and it does involve Manatee but only what she has already claimed not what I think she likely did.

What I want to ask is if you think her responds with the songs etc make sense in combination with babysitting Manatee or not.

So both? Expand on the suspicion and Titus’s answer.

I want to combine that with some of Dwlee’s responses. I think what they are saying is incongruent and I kinda wanna see what’s what.
I'm not sure if they make sense - not because I suspect her answer, but because I don't understand the conversation that was going on with the Demi Lovato songs, even with the explanation. I'm assuming the one you posted was meant to be some kind of question, but I don't understand the question, even with the context of Titus's explanation of what her answers meant.

As for my suspicion, I think I laid it all out in my question in :
"I would be afraid that i would get shot because a) I'm a claimed babysitter and b) the target I was looking at babysitting was essentially a claimed FN. I would expect scum to shoot me and i wouldn't want to let scum kill 2 PRs with 1 shot.

I guess the idea is if manatee was lying she's scum and if I get shot I take scum with me, but its risky when manatee can clear herself the next morning anyways. If anything, I would wait to babysit manatee until N2, if the person manatee claims to have FNed N1 died N1, or if they FNed a possible buddy like marcistar."

I was hoping to hear Titus had some other perspective that I had not considered, but from her answer she says she just accepted the risk of being shot. It's the kind of answer that doesn't make me feel any better about the decision, but there is nothing scummy to point to in the answer (at first). Rereading, this part sticks out to me:
In post 1186, Titus wrote:
In post 1152, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Titus, why did you choose to babysit Manatee? What was the thought process?
Manatee was a widely suspected slot. I wanted it to be alive to correct the beliefs about themselves or worst case he'd die and it would be dispelled.
The protect was about the day play
. I knew the risk and did it anyway.
The protect was about the day play. I don't recall there being anything spectacular about Manatee's day play. To my recollection, she didn't ever make her own case, always built on others's cases. Not sheeping, but never making something entirely new either. She was also flexible it seemed. I've heard of protects being useful on town players that are hard to persuade, because the only thing scum can do to stop those players is night kill them, but this doesn't resonate with me. I feel like, for the risk to seem worthwhile, there has to be something particular that stands out about the day play, given the situation.

The situation being:
Titus' Babysitter claim is out in the open
Manatee had softed (but essentially claimed) she was a FN and she was going to target me.

I think if the reasoning was that she wanted Manatee to live on as confirmed townie to take the suspicion off their slot, that it makes sense to babysit some third party (meaning NOT me or Manatee, not the alignment) nullish slot that could be scum. A Babysitter is enticing to shoot as scum when the numbers are in your favor and it's unlikely the Babysitter will be targeting a scum player. N1 after scum has died D1 is the ideal time to do this, when only 2 of the Babysitter's 11 targets are scum. It's only an 18% chance to hit scum, and an 82% chance to get 2 town kills for 1.

If I were scum here though, and knew Titus was town, I'd be thinking Titus' dayplay is not very convincing at the moment and she may be a good mislim for later on or even all the way in xlo because she has a reputation as a cunning scum player. So I can see scum a)not shooting Titus and b)not shooting manatee or I in fear that town!Titus would be sitting one of us.

I don't think I've come to any conclusion here that stands out above the others. I do find the answer suspicious, but I think it's reasonable to expect scum to not shoot in {Titus, Manatee, Kyouko} last night. What is interesting though is that Roden was shot. I think if we had a deepwolf firmly in the townblock that he (or anyone in the townblock) would not have died, to keep the block strong.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1270, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1135, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1118, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1111, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
conftown

voters that were on the end of day DGB wagon and are not confirmed

confscum

Left myself yellow for everyone's convenience

Votecount 1:

DrippingGoofball
(3):
marcistar
ManateeDude
Titus

Titus
(2):
Roden
ssbm_Kyouko

omo
(2):
MathBlade
, MaxTheFox
ssbm_Kyouko
(1): Dwlee99
Salsabil Faria (1): geraintm
geraintm (1): Salsabil Faria
MaxTheFox (1):
omo

Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia

Votecount 2:

DrippingGoofball
(4):
marcistar
ManateeDude
Titus
ssbm_Kyouko

omo
(2): MaxTheFox, Salsabil Faria
MaxTheFox (2):
MathBlade
, Dwlee99
Titus
(1);
Roden

marcistar
(1):
omo

Votecount 3:

omo
(4): MaxTheFox, Salsabil Faria,
DrippingGoofball
MathBlade

Roden
(4):
ssbm_Kyouko
omo
, Dwlee99,
ManateeDude

DrippingGoofball
(2):
marcistar
Titus

ManateeDude
(1):
Roden

Votecount 4:

Dwlee99 (4): Salsabil Faria,
ssbm_Kyouko
Titus
ManateeDude

ManateeDude
(2):
omo
, Dwlee99
omo
(2): MaxTheFox,
DrippingGoofball

DrippingGoofball
(1):
marcistar

marcistar
(1):
Roden

Votecount 5:

marcistar
(5):
Roden
ssbm_Kyouko
, Salsabil Faria,
omo
DrippingGoofball

omo
(3): MaxTheFox,
ManateeDude
MathBlade

ManateeDude
Dwlee99 (1):
Titus

DrippingGoofball
(1):
marcistar

Votecount 6:

marcistar
(4):
Roden
ssbm_Kyouko
, Salsabil Faria,
omo
MathBlade
(MathBlade added to the Marci wagon in this VC quote because they voted Marci shortly afterward and were on the wagon at its height)
omo
MathBlade

ManateeDude
Dwlee99 (1):
Titus

DrippingGoofball
(1):
marcistar

Votecount 7:

DrippingGoofball
(4):
marcistar
ssbm_Kyouko
ManateeDude
Roden

Salsabil Faria (2): geraintm, Salsabil Fariua
marcistar
(1):
MathBlade

omo
(1): MaxTheFox
ManateeDude
Dwlee99 (1):
Titus

Roden
(1):
DrippingGoofball

Votecount 8:

DrippingGoofball
(7):
marcistar
ssbm_Kyouko
ManateeDude
Roden
Titus
MathBlade
omo

Roden
(2):
DrippingGoofball
, Dwlee99
Salsabil Faria (2): geraintm, Salsabil Faria
omo

Key notes I take from this are that Titus and Marci were on DGB slot early in the day and that when Marci was a wagon, Titus was not on board. I think if there was a bus on D1, it was in omo/MathBlade. Titus was also on the dwlee wagon, and although this is pre-flip, I do think this points further toward town!Titus. MathBlade's reason to vote DGB was "Ditto" that of Titus'. Titus states she TRs everyone on the wagon. This is in line with her play throughout the day. MathBlade, however, was on the Marcistar wagon so I'm going to look back at how he got off of that wagon, because he did pile on to the Marci wagon late and with little reasoning iirc.

I'm locking Marci and Titus for now. Killing Roden could be trying to frame dwlee. Max, geraintm, Salsabil, and Not_Mafia all have weak voting histories D1 and should be inspected toMorrow at the latest. And the points against omo/dwlee/DGB voting patterns still stand.
I've no problem, what do you want to know?
I was pissed of and wanted to replace out but also I didn’t want to take any decision out of rage, so to cool myself off, I took a break. And my self-vote meant f*** y'all.
Nothing in particular right now, but you, geraintm, and Not_Mafia were notably distanced from the DGB wagon by a lack of interaction, and either of your self-votes, or geraintm's vote against you for self-voting, could be construed as ways to keep yourselves off of the DGB wagon because you hoped it would disband like the other wagons of the day.
As scum, I usually look for towncred.
Do you really think me and the decorating guy are scums??? :facepalm:
Not both of you, but one of you, possibly.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:27 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1273, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1152, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1126, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1122, Titus wrote:I babysat ManateeDude last night. Got work. Will try to post tonight.
Ditto with work.

I have like 0.002% doubt of Titus’s claim and imho she should be treated as conf town even though she is not dead. I think she saw what I was trying to tell her and why Roden probably died. I am not sure how to explain it though without outing really nice snuggly PRs that you bring sugar and spice to.

I think Titus’s babysit was a really good move.

Btw I see what you’re getting at ssbm but as scum I 100% tunnel a certain player for cred here who is pretty much an open PR and force them to claim and then put Titus in a dilemma of if they protect the PR or not.

I had known that this other player was a PR for a while and had been trying not to talk about them.
I'm not sure I agree with Titus's babysit. Not that it's scummy to defend manatee but I would be afraid that i would get shot because a) I'm a claimed babysitter and b) the target I was looking at babysitting was essentially a claimed FN. I would expect scum to shoot me and i wouldn't want to let scum kill 2 PRs with 1 shot.

I guess the idea is if manatee was lying she's scum and if I get shot I take scum with me, but its risky when manatee can clear herself the next morning anyways. If anything, I would wait to babysit manatee until N2, if the person manatee claims to have FNed N1 died N1, or if they FNed a possible buddy like marcistar.
What is FN?
FN is friendly neighbor and in case you or anyone else missed it I received a pm last night confirming that Manatee is town.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:38 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • MaxTheFox (3): omo, Dwlee99, ManateeDude
    omo (2): MaxTheFox, Salsabil Faria
    Dwlee99 (1): ssbm_Kyouko
Day 2 will end in (expired on 2021-08-02 11:22:01).
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 1114, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1082, oʍo wrote:VOTE: DGB

whatever

there's absolutely no agreement here and I don't think DGB is that valuable to the gamestate anyways so yeah

I'm hammering this so no shit counterwagon happens because no one wants to go for any of my scumreads and this is at least low in my reads
In post 1095, Dwlee99 wrote:DGB feels slightly off. I don't want to go into too much detail on it but it feels like DGB is doing a different playstyle this game which is the <> thing. I don't like meta much unless a player has shown they're incapable of surpressing their meta tells.
LMAO! I want to eliminate
Dwlee
today,
OMO
tomorrow,
want to keep them alive to torture :giggle: :twisted:

VOTE: Dwlee
In post 1128, oʍo wrote:Anyways VOTE: max
Dwlee scum doesnt incite me to hammer their partner there.
Thats a t3 move not a dwlee move
In post 1136, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1131, oʍo wrote:Also im not miller, i dont wanna ruin ppls mech solves. Was just playing around with fakrclaming a non vt pr cuz i always like to do that in games.
Called it.

Always scrutinize freakin Miller claims.

VOTE: omo

Mix policy and scum pings and Roden dead

Pedit lmao no
In post 1139, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Max
I'll just plop my vote here cause idk if they even gave an opinion on dgb
In post 1145, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: unvote
In post 1206, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Max

im fucking killing this english work btw
In post 1219, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I have concluded... you did not derail the roden wagon. Roden's interactions with me and manatee are why I stopped SRing him.

However, it does seem that you came to the same conclusion though, and I remember when I read that string of posts that it reinforced my TR on you when I saw you had posted what I was thinking.

In rereading, I'm noticing manatee, omo, and I all seem to have concluded Roden was town. But dwlee does not. Instead he says hes having trouble reading people so he's sheeping and follows me to titus.

What are your reads dwlee?
VOTE: Dwlee99
In post 1262, MaxTheFox wrote:I stand by my meta-read on Dwlee (town, he was more talkative as scum IIRC) and my general SR on omo.

VOTE: omo
In post 1268, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1121, Dwlee99 wrote:Roden asked me a question and I answered it. What's wrong with my response?
Wait, I misread the situation! For some reason I thought you voted
DGB
, then kept telling you're unsure :oops:

UNVOTE: Dwlee

VOTE: OMO
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:40 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1302, ManateeDude wrote:targeting babysitter is dangerous no matter what and im of the belief mafia missed my soft
It seems that way but it could easily be scum that
ignored
your crumb to make it appear that they missed it.

Missed the crumb:
{Max (newb), Salsa (English as a second language), Not_Mafia (not_reading)}

Ignored the crumb:
{Dwlee, omo, Titus, MathBlade}

Marci/Geraint, I don't feel confident putting them in either category. Either way, I think if one scum missed the crumb they both did.

pedit: these wagons are giving me the spooks. omo and dwlee voting together, and Max and Salsa voting together, cross-voting :dead:
TvS wagons I think.
UNVOTE:

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1313, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
ignored

Missed the crumb:

Ignored the crumb:

Marci/Geraint, I don't feel confident putting them in either category. Either way, I think if one scum missed the crumb they both did.

pedit: these wagons are giving me the spooks. omo and dwlee voting together, and Max and Salsa voting together, cross-voting :dead:
TvS wagons I think.
UNVOTE:
I agree with like 90% of your prior wall post. I still think if there is a deep wolf they could kill Roden here. Saying more or why stops what I am hunting for.

This post however I find very “off”.

I don’t really think there should be a “missed” or “ignored” category.

Assume Faria is scum. Their buddy could have seen the crumb and interacted with it and then Faria posts asking what a Friendly Neighbor is.

Two, assume I am scum (incorrectly) you can’t seriously tell me that I would be in the ignore column when I have a post telling Titus who claimed babysitter to look at post 45 (which has town buddies -> common FN crumb, page 40 the “friendly” and page 41 where I post a WWF video that has protecting Manatees midway through. Like you could argue I am in the ignore category but you really would need a third category for deliberate manipulation here.

Three, the more I think about it the more I don’t like this sort at all. We don’t know who the scum are or what they are thinking yet. Using the Roden kill I could paint almost anyone as scum. But I think we learn more from who scum push.

Four, why are these wagons that stalled TvS yet you’re treating the D1 wagons with Marci and Manatee as TvT?

Fifth, I am pretty unsatisfied with your answer. You seem like a deep player. I get gut vibes Titus is town but a lot better argument Titus is scum is that she argued protecting Manatee was about day claim yet she says she saw the FN crumbs after I pointed them out and was “taking a risk” making her answer about day play wrong or her answers about the video are wrong.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

How much experience do you have Kyouko? And why do I get the feeling I have played with you before?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

And also why are you continually shading Titus yet never voting her?

It’s giving me major pings.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1314, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1313, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
ignored

Missed the crumb:

Ignored the crumb:

TvS wagons I think.
UNVOTE:
I agree with like 90% of your prior wall post. I still think if there is a deep wolf they could kill Roden here. Saying more or why stops what I am hunting for.

This post however I find very “off”.

I don’t really think there should be a “missed” or “ignored” category.

Assume Faria is scum. Their buddy could have seen the crumb and interacted with it and then Faria posts asking what a Friendly Neighbor is.

Two, assume I am scum (incorrectly) you can’t seriously tell me that I would be in the ignore column when I have a post telling Titus who claimed babysitter to look at post 45 (which has town buddies -> common FN crumb, page 40 the “friendly” and page 41 where I post a WWF video that has protecting Manatees midway through. Like you could argue I am in the ignore category but you really would need a third category for deliberate manipulation here.

Three, the more I think about it the more I don’t like this sort at all. We don’t know who the scum are or what they are thinking yet. Using the Roden kill I could paint almost anyone as scum. But I think we learn more from who scum push.

Four, why are these wagons that stalled TvS yet you’re treating the D1 wagons with Marci and Manatee as TvT?

Fifth, I am pretty unsatisfied with your answer. You seem like a deep player. I get gut vibes Titus is town but a lot better argument Titus is scum is that she argued protecting Manatee was about day claim yet she says she saw the FN crumbs after I pointed them out and was “taking a risk” making her answer about day play wrong or her answers about the video are wrong.
1. I already mentioned in the original post that if 1 scum missed the crumb, they both missed it. I thought it was implied that I understood that if 1 scum missed it and he other saw it that they would discuss the crumb in the pt.
2. This assumes that I have all the info you have. I did not piece together what you were trying to say to Titus in that post, and this is the first time you have explained in no uncertain terms what that post meant. I also did not watch any of the videos you or Titus posted. Tbh it felt bordering on code the way you were communicating with songs but it seems like the video titles were the key. I assumed I wouldn't understand whatever you two were trying to say because you're siblings. I might understand what my brother (who also has asperger's) was trying to say to me, but I didn't expect to get anything from the videos, so I didn't try to.

It also seems ignored is causing some confusion. I meant, ignored the crumb when deciding who to night kill, in order to direct suspicion at others who actually missed the crumb. The split of groups in the post is just WIFOM. In this case it helps divide the suspects though and I think is actually useful, whereas usually it is not.
3. I stand by the sort. I agree Roden kill can point to anyone, but generally it points to one group of suspects
or another based on the reasoning we believe scum had to kill Roden.
4. I see these as TvS because of the pairings on the wagons. Max and Salsa are both in the "missed" category. Omo and Dwlee are the "ignored" category, and are also implicated with DGB via D1 wagons. Marci is not the subject of either of today's wagons, so there is no parallel to the Manatee vs. Marci wagons, and I never implied there was one.
5. If that's what you think, you can push her on it. I told you I didn't understand what you two were trying to say to each other with the videos.
In post 1315, MathBlade wrote:How much experience do you have Kyouko? And why do I get the feeling I have played with you before?
I think we have played before. Maybe you replaced into a game I was in. I can post my games when I get back to PC from a notepad I keep on them.
It would have been years ago as i took a long break from the site and recently started again.
In post 1316, MathBlade wrote:And also why are you continually shading Titus yet never voting her?

It’s giving me major pings.
I am still trying to sort you so I'm engaging you as though you are town so we can talk through thought processes and I can decide if yours are real or not. I think Titus is town, but I think you are suspicious of her, so it behooves me to try to see it from your pov in case I am missing something. If you're both town, in doing this I can also hopefully get you to agree Titus is town and strengthen the core. I am seeing things from your POV that I did not notice the first time. I am concerned that you see my posting as shading though, when it is clear that 1) your questions are leading, and 2) I am having a discussion about the validity of her claim, not trying to case her or shade her. It would do us no good to have this discussion if we weren't going to explore the possibility that she was lying.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:56 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think you're trying to manipulate me into voting Titus with the leading questions tbh. I dont know if it's scum or controlling town though.
Titus, or anyone else with mathblade experience: is this something he tries as town? To "lead a horse to water", as it were, and dichotomize the horse based on whether they drink?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:09 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1315, MathBlade wrote:How much experience do you have Kyouko? And why do I get the feeling I have played with you before?
I think you played with me once a long time ago. I took a long site break but I have only two accounts, this and an alt that I only played under the influence on, and as I don't smoke or drink anymore I haven't played the account since return from my site break. I suppose it doesn't matter if it's out at this point - "Big Lungs DK".

These are my main account's games, with roles, personal results, and team results. I did not track BLDK's games. It's also not updated with my most recently completed games yet, but I didn't play with you in those ones for sure.

01. Mini Normal 1850 - VT - Eliminated Day 1 - Town Win
02. Newbie 1752: Wave - Replaced Town JK - Killed N4 - Town Loss
03. Open 659: Jungle Republic - Vanilla Townie - NKed Night 1 - Town Loss
04. Birds of Paradise - Goon - Flawless Mafia Win
05. Newbie 1764: Wind - Replaced Goon - Flawless Mafia Win
06. Mini Normal 1857 - VT - Eliminated D5 LimLo - Town Loss
07. Open 660: White Flag - VT - Eliminated D4 - Town Loss
08. Mini 1860 - Town 1-Shot Commuter - Vigged Night 2 - Town Win
09. Micro 661: Scumteam unpick - Replaced VT - Eliminated D1 - Town Win
10. Newbie 1766 - VT - Endgamed - Town Loss
11. Open 663: Stack the Deck - VT - Killed Night 1 - Town Win
12. Large Normal 200 - VT - Vigged N2 - Town Win
13. Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir - VT - Vigged N3 - Town Loss
XX. Mini Normal 1874 - VT (replaced out D1, overgamed) - No Contest
14. Mini Normal 1865 - VT - Endgamed - Town Loss
15. Code Geass - Shinichiro Tamaki (Town) - Venged D1 - Town Win
16. Timeshift Mafia III - VT - Eliminated D2 - Town Win
17. Open 668 - Diffusion of Power - Mafia Goon - Scum Loss
18. Civilization Mafia - Barbarian (Mafia) - Scum Win
19. Elemental Trinity (Hydra with Alisae) - Usurper (Mafia) - Scum Win
20. Mini Normal 2053 - Mafia Goon - Scum Loss
21. Mini Normal 2057 - Town Mason (Replaced Out mid-way) - Town Win
22. Mini Normal 2213 - VT - Town Loss
23. Mini Normal 2216 - VT - Town Loss

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1111, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
conftown

voters that were on the end of day DGB wagon and are not confirmed

confscum

Left myself yellow for everyone's convenience

Votecount 1:

DrippingGoofball
(3):
marcistar
ManateeDude
Titus

Titus
(2):
Roden
ssbm_Kyouko

omo
(2):
MathBlade
, MaxTheFox
ssbm_Kyouko
geraintm (1): Salsabil Faria
MaxTheFox (1):
omo

Votecount 2:

DrippingGoofball
(4):
marcistar
ManateeDude
Titus
ssbm_Kyouko

omo
(2): MaxTheFox, Salsabil Faria
MaxTheFox (2):
MathBlade
, Dwlee99
Titus
(1);
Roden

marcistar
(1):
omo

Votecount 3:

omo
(4): MaxTheFox, Salsabil Faria,
DrippingGoofball
MathBlade

Roden
(4):
ssbm_Kyouko
omo
, Dwlee99,
ManateeDude

DrippingGoofball
(2):
marcistar
Titus

ManateeDude
(1):
Roden

Votecount 4:

Dwlee99 (4): Salsabil Faria,
ssbm_Kyouko
Titus
ManateeDude

ManateeDude
(2):
omo
, Dwlee99
omo
DrippingGoofball

DrippingGoofball
(1):
marcistar

marcistar
(1):
Roden

Votecount 5:

marcistar
(5):
Roden
ssbm_Kyouko
, Salsabil Faria,
omo
DrippingGoofball

omo
(3): MaxTheFox,
ManateeDude
MathBlade

ManateeDude
Dwlee99 (1):
Titus

DrippingGoofball
(1):
marcistar

Votecount 6:

marcistar
(4):
Roden
ssbm_Kyouko
, Salsabil Faria,
omo
MathBlade
(MathBlade added to the Marci wagon in this VC quote because they voted Marci shortly afterward and were on the wagon at its height)
omo
MathBlade

ManateeDude
Dwlee99 (1):
Titus

DrippingGoofball
(1):
marcistar

Votecount 7:

DrippingGoofball
(4):
marcistar
ssbm_Kyouko
ManateeDude
Roden

Salsabil Faria (2): geraintm, Salsabil Fariua
marcistar
(1):
MathBlade

omo
ManateeDude
Dwlee99 (1):
Titus

Roden
(1):
DrippingGoofball

Votecount 8:

DrippingGoofball
(7):
marcistar
ssbm_Kyouko
ManateeDude
Roden
Titus
MathBlade
omo

Roden
(2):
DrippingGoofball
, Dwlee99
Salsabil Faria (2): geraintm, Salsabil Faria
omo

Key notes I take from this are that Titus and Marci were on DGB slot early in the day and that when Marci was a wagon, Titus was not on board. I think if there was a bus on D1, it was in omo/MathBlade. Titus was also on the dwlee wagon, and although this is pre-flip, I do think this points further toward town!Titus. MathBlade's reason to vote DGB was "Ditto" that of Titus'. Titus states she TRs everyone on the wagon. This is in line with her play throughout the day. MathBlade, however, was on the Marcistar wagon so I'm going to look back at how he got off of that wagon, because he did pile on to the Marci wagon late and with little reasoning iirc.

I'm locking Marci and Titus for now. Killing Roden could be trying to frame dwlee. Max, geraintm, Salsabil, and Not_Mafia all have weak voting histories D1 and should be inspected toMorrow at the latest. And the points against omo/dwlee/DGB voting patterns still stand.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

On VC1-3 I like Dwelee as scum. Mari and Ssbm as town.

Based on VC 1-3, I find no scum on the Dwlee wagon on count 4.

1-5 Maricstar omo dynamic is interesting. Marci might be a wagon to save owo.

Math or Omo likely scum. Leaning owo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Dwlee
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: dwlee yay it's not dead - do think it's possible dwlee is intentionally associating himself with omo as the sheeping is always unidirectional.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Everyone knows that town wagons never form on town.
I prefer they, thanks :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”